HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shou Tucker, Love Him? Or Hate Him?
Do you hate Shou Tucker or not?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 219
Guests cannot vote 
Shizuka85
post Aug 5 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,896

I really hate Shou Tucker. I nearly cried when I saw episode seven.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blitz
post Aug 5 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #32

Major General

Member No.: 18,681

I don't really hate him but I voted yes. I think I pity him more than I hate him.

--------------------

just an ordinary kind of happy
Graphics by BlitzDeviantArt

+Quote Post
carla
post Aug 6 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #33

Citizen

From: tallahassee, FL (but i'm actually from panama city, panama)
Member No.: 17,654

i don't think he's evil, he's just... seriously disturbed. heavy mental illness, he's just completely out of touch with reality. which doesn't make me like him any better, but it's not like he's the spawn of the devil. funny how people hate tucker, who did what he did because he thought it was the right thing to do and that he could maybe reverse it (of course it wasn't right, though), but we all love barry who butchers people because he likes to.

still, i feel mostly pity for him. nina loved him dearly, he must've been a really great father at one point in time. sadly, they had such a tragic outcome.

i didn't vote. i can't say i hate him, but i certainly don't like him.

--------------------
carla
kyoudai.net | lj.com/~girls_are_weird | my hagaren icons (3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

moving forward: AU, chaptered, high-school themed, but not your usual sweet-valley high school fanfic. edward elric has to become the best track runner there is, for his mother, for his brother, and for everyone else in his life. but will triumph come at a high cost?

what hagaren is all about: "YAY! UNETHICAL EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS!" ~chapter 53 omake.
"my pawn, my knight, my rook, my bishop... and my queen were taken away. but... there's still time... for a checkmate." ~col. roy mustang, chapter 62.

TEH SHINIES! (aka things i luv in FMA):

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
(translates to: edowin, human!aru, edo+win+aru friendship, royai & hughes-sama! ^.^)

+Quote Post
Guest_bos bos_*
post Aug 7 2005, 08:24 AM
Post #34

Guests

he's Sad<< pethatic i sympathy him

+Quote Post
FULLMETAL RENKIN...
post Aug 7 2005, 02:35 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 19,237

I HATE HIM! mad.gif I THINK HE SHOULD CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE! (i know i'm mean) NINA DIDN'T DESERVE THAT! And why did al have to stop ed from killing him when he was punching him near the end?! Every time I see Shou Tucker in another episode or picture i have flashbacks of that episode... Chimeras creep me out too. unsure.gif

--------------------
READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK
READY STEADY GIVE ME GOOD LUCK
READY STEADY NEVER LOOK BACK
LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
kokoro wa (hashiru) ano sora no shita
karamawari sur kimochi ga sakebi dasu no o tomerarenai
kimi made (todoke) kitto ato sukoshi
atsuku hizashi ga terasu kono michi no mukou
READY STEADY GO
PLEASE TRUST ME.

+Quote Post
Longsword
post Aug 8 2005, 09:04 AM
Post #36

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,814

QUOTE(FULLMETAL RENKINJUTSUSHI @ Aug 7 2005, 01:35 PM)
I HATE HIM!  mad.gif I THINK HE SHOULD CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE! (i know i'm mean) NINA DIDN'T DESERVE THAT! And why did al have to stop ed from killing him when he was punching him near the end?!
[snapback]245217[/snapback]

Al stopped Ed because he did not want to see Ed turn into murderer. 12-year old kids (even ones equipped with Automail that allows them to punch harder than adults -think of it as having access to a gun) should not take justice into their own hands. The land had laws and a government, and it is their job to deal with unhinged murderers.

--------------------
Link to the sound of my avatar!
The weak are killed and eaten.
IPB Image
おまえはもう死んでいる (Omae wa mou shindeiru) You are already dead

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 8 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

I love his character. It's hard to find a real villain/psycho these days, you know. (But then, Tucker's not really entirely 'evil' in the anime) >_>

So I guess I'd go for a mix between the two options provided.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 8 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #38

Guests

The fact is Tucker is not evil...Distrubed and insane...He loved Nina, but he lack the sense and the guts to stand aginast Basque and say no. Of course, Gran may had been the guy who picked Nina(& maybe her mom) in the first place. And threaten to kill Nina if Tucker refused to comply.

But as Tucker present the Nina Chimera to the Elrics, dispite calming to be satififed at what he did, he actually wanted Edward to kill him, but that didn't happen. Though a prisoner, Tucker was promised time to ressurect Nina...Time which him his own humanity just to be with Nina again...However, Tucker is willing to be with Nina by ANY means, evenif it's not the "Nina" he knows.
You want scientific evil, then go for Hojo from FFVII. He experimented on Sephiroth when his son was only a fetus. No to mentioned he never cared for Sephiroth in anyway, only Sephiroth's success in destroying the world impressed him out see his "creation's" in his full portantial at the cost of billion.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 9 2005, 06:42 AM
Post #39

Guests

QUOTE(carla @ Aug 6 2005, 04:05 PM)
i don't think he's evil, he's just... seriously disturbed. heavy mental illness, he's just completely out of touch with reality. which doesn't make me like him any better, but it's not like he's the spawn of the devil. funny how people hate tucker, who did what he did because he thought it was the right thing to do and that he could maybe reverse it (of course it wasn't right, though), but we all love barry who butchers people because he likes to.

[snapback]244003[/snapback]

Frist off i can say i hate tucker if i want to beacuse i also dont like barry. But the main thing i wanted to say is he didnt actually think this was the right thing to do he knew it wwas wrong and wanted to keep his big house and money and crap. He killed his wife daughter and dog. Quite simply theres no way to say he thought he was doing the right thing and you cant blame insanity or anything like that. Sure i sound a bit nieve beacuse i use to think like that like there was no good no evil everyone just did what they thought was right but i've came to see i was wrong and the truth is people just want to be able to jutfie themself so they dont look bad.

+Quote Post
Senefen
post Aug 10 2005, 08:26 PM
Post #40

Alchemists

Member No.: 519

AHHHHHH! it was so much better in the manga where they just killed him and he stayed dead!!! Stupid recycling bones! I hated him the whole anime and waited for him to die and he didnt *spasm*. Plus his chimaera voice and body is annoying.

+Quote Post
DarkBlade_Alchem...
post Aug 11 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #41

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,842

Hate him..........Cruel Bastard

--------------------
JOIN SHIOBI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOIN SHINOBI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOIN SHINOBI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My forum Family:
BLOOD BROTHER: AlchemyDude90
My Girlfriend: Strawberry Shampoo
Chocolate eds everywhere: little sister
Eds numbuh 1 fan,sister
~*(Jaded)*~Long lost little sister
Rave, brother
Fayt, younger brother
Anime Gal, younger sister
Zolo, sister
Mrs.Edward Elric, younger sister
Kimimaru, younger brother
Winry Rockbell elric, sister
Zombie, cousin
Art of Misconception, younger Sister
Riza_Babe, Childhood friend

+Quote Post
Guest_blahrandom_*
post Aug 16 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #42

Guests

shou tucker is both a horrible man and a kind soul who was put under so much pressure he cracked. i dont know if i'd do exactly the same thing, but he really is a good man deep deep deep deep deeeeeeeeeeep down i think.

+Quote Post
meg08
post Aug 16 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 19,564

I hate him! hes so evil!

--------------------

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Aug 16 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 20,187

I do feel kind of sorry for him, because he must have been feeling pretty terrible to do something like that, but no matter what, he should never have done that to Nina.

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Kiwi
post Aug 16 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 9,952

I null voted, because I pity him more than I hate him...And in the end (both the anime and manga) he got what he deserved. Although in the anime it was kinda strange when he suddenly regreted what he did and started to try bring Nina back. But whatever, I still liked how he ended up in the anime.

--------------------
user posted image
"Don't worry, be happy!" ^_____^

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 02:01 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css