HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shou Tucker, Love Him? Or Hate Him?
Do you hate Shou Tucker or not?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 219
Guests cannot vote 
Jealous Rogo
post Sep 2 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #226

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,019

I don't think it's really feasable to LIKE Shou Tucker, seeings as what he did was in no question morally wrong. If you do like him there's something wrong with you. That being said I think you can sort of feel sorry for him (more so in the first series than in the manga) as he was clearly driven down a path that he didn't want to go down. It's not like he had no remorse or hesitation about what he did. Obviously being a state alchemist was all that kept him and his daughter off the streets, and it's pretty obvious that after his experiment on Nina he'd completely snapped. He'd obviously lost what little left of his sanity. Watch the scene in Brotherhood again, and you'll see it clearly. The part where he Golem's his Watch (if you get what I mean) clearly shows that his mind had gone. Least is what I think anyway.

So to answer the question, I dont LIKE Shou Tucket, but I do feel a tiny bit sorry for him in a way. Mad sod.

--------------------

Please check out my comic if you have the time
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Krokgard
post Sep 2 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #227

Citizen

Member No.: 68,794

Obviously I hate him. He's a sick bastard. I don't understand how someone could appreciate a similar character

+Quote Post
2004ivy
post Sep 4 2009, 06:02 AM
Post #228

Citizen

Member No.: 70,785

I don't like him. He is the most cruel man I have ever seen.

+Quote Post
Fullmetal666
post Dec 17 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #229

Citizen

Member No.: 71,879

I do like Shou Tucker. I don't agree with what he did, and I don't think that he should be forgiven. But I find him to be a interesting character.
Tuck is very weak in the fact that he never stands up for himself. He allows himself to be pushed around by other people.
I felt bad for him at the end of the first anime series.
I know that there are some fans who think that he should die. But I think that the best punishment for Shou Tucker is letting him live. That way he'll have to live with the guilt of what he has done.

--------------------
Lust: Maybe you are right. Where did I come from, and where will I go when I die? Maybe all this time, that is what I wanted... the freedom to find out.

+Quote Post
Hyperthia
post Jan 5 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #230

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,952

As a person, Tucker is a horrible, evil man, and I hate him. As a villain though, I gotta love him. The character is so twisted and messed up! He's like Hannibal Lector; such an evil, evil genius! XD
What he did was awful. He's the sickest character in FMA. He's fun to write too; I'm actually working on something about him.
I like the character because he is the perfect, creepy bad guy. I don't think there's anything(evil) he's not capable of doing.

--------------------
Siggy made by hilary::Avatar by me: link (do not use)
My FanFiction and DeviantArt accounts. :)

+Quote Post
Misty- Nala
post Jan 18 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #231

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,416

I don't love now hate him: I feel sorry for him. He was under too much pressure; it's the military and especially Grand who are to be blamed about the whole outcome. He was desperate and knew that he could not provide a good life to his daughter. So, I think he made sure that at least he was going to live although Nina got transformed into a chimera. I don't doubt his love for his daughter, it was shown many times during the first anime.

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 04:25 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css