HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shou Tucker, Love Him? Or Hate Him?
Do you hate Shou Tucker or not?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 219
Guests cannot vote 
ElementAlchemist
post Jul 30 2005, 08:02 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,417

I liked him untill I found out what he was doing. NOOOOO!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adamclark
post Jul 31 2005, 12:57 AM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,467

he is not so much a character to hate as he is one to be pitied, especially if you've seen the whole series, which I won't elaborate on, because of spoilers.

but i dont like him.

--------------------
"Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk." -Bender

+Quote Post
Crimson Blood Al...
post Jul 31 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 18,521

Shou was mad, but i wouldnt call him evil. What he did to his daughter and the dog was wrong, but he was doing in the name of science. Doesnt that sound familiar? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Aiken
post Jul 31 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 18,054

yes but it wasn't out of "love" it was so he could lead the happy life.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

+Quote Post
Random Person
post Jul 31 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #20

Apprentice

Member No.: 15,269

I strongly dislike him. If he we're a real live person I would've slapped him in the face so hard he would have a scar..... (that was mean srry)

--------------------
The best smart@$$ quote in the world: "I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on"

+Quote Post
adamclark
post Jul 31 2005, 09:53 PM
Post #21

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,467

don't worry, a "slap" is much less what he deserves for actions. but the guilt and pain he suffers in future episodes is adequate penance...

especially at the very end.

--------------------
"Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk." -Bender

+Quote Post
Laffe
post Aug 1 2005, 06:08 AM
Post #22

Alchemists

Member No.: 18,298

he`s so sexy, so i cant hate him! ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
- My Forum Family -
My Brothers: aoq .::. elalquimistafilosofal .::. alchemydude90
My Sisters: Willow .::. Mrs. Edward Elric .::. Ed#1Fan2.0 .::. trawberryShampoo .::. ~.:Anime_Gal:.~ .::. fullmetal_4eva .::. . ed's numbuh 1 fan
My Cousins Winry_Rockbell_ .::. The_Fma's_Girl
Do you want me in your fam? msg me =) aiai

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 1 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #23

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

He is...Sexy? dry.gif Well each their own taste...But really Shimera!Tucker! I can't really call it sexy! (I find Greed in ultimate shield mode sexy though! rolleyes.gif )

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Erosan
post Aug 1 2005, 09:19 AM
Post #24

Citizen

Member No.: 14,445

mad.gif Shou Tucker Deserved what he got. No one should do anything like that to his own daughter. Besides, he wasn't really qoute "insane" when he did that to his wife, was he? He was a selfsish*insert best bad word for Tucker you can think of* freak of a person who should have been gunned down by a firing squad, then burned, and his ashes burried in a pile of horse manure. Then he would be the "Sowing Life Alchemist" instead of the "PervertingLife Alchemist". mad.gif

--------------------
[FONT=Optima]Hey! I am not crazy!! I'm just sanity-challenged!

+Quote Post
Zyric
post Aug 1 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 18,625

Of course, he is by no means a kind man. Not by the time we see him. However, he's a good character, a scientist turned madman out of desperation and curiosity. He shows the other side of humanity, I acutally kind of see him as like an anti-Marco. As repulsive as I find it, I can't hate for that.

Even in real life scientists get so caught up in the passion they have for their work they do things that outside of the profession, they would never dream of doing. For example:

... an experiment in which a cat was "decerebrated", that is, it had all of its brain scraped out. It was still alive, and when an electrode was inserted into a certain part of its brain stem, the cat began to walk on a treadmill. It was a macabre experiment, but the scientist's enthusiasm in concluding that the nerves controlling a cat's walking ability must reside in the spine, blinded him to the horror of what he was doing.

Source.

+Quote Post
9o865tre
post Aug 1 2005, 03:17 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 13,083

-

+Quote Post
Laffe
post Aug 2 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Member No.: 18,298

SinLuxuria:
i was just kidding.. diddn`t you understad i was only joking hehe =)

--------------------
user posted image
- My Forum Family -
My Brothers: aoq .::. elalquimistafilosofal .::. alchemydude90
My Sisters: Willow .::. Mrs. Edward Elric .::. Ed#1Fan2.0 .::. trawberryShampoo .::. ~.:Anime_Gal:.~ .::. fullmetal_4eva .::. . ed's numbuh 1 fan
My Cousins Winry_Rockbell_ .::. The_Fma's_Girl
Do you want me in your fam? msg me =) aiai

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 3 2005, 05:26 AM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

laugh.gif Yeah Laffe you almost scared me but I wasn't kidding about Greed's ultimate shield though, so maybe... blink.gif

Tucker was forced by Gran to do what he did but he shouldn't have done this to Nina and Alexander. It's an interesting theory, Zyric! But it's a scary experience this scientist has done...Poor cat... dry.gif

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
POTOPHREAK
post Aug 3 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,044

QUOTE(Zyric @ Aug 1 2005, 01:57 PM)
Of course, he is by no means a kind man. Not by the time we see him. However, he's a good character, a scientist turned madman out of desperation and curiosity. He shows the other side of humanity, I acutally kind of see him as like an anti-Marco. As repulsive as I find it, I can't hate for that.

Even in real life scientists get so caught up in the passion they have for their work they do things that outside of the profession, they would never dream of doing. For example:

... an experiment in which a cat was "decerebrated", that is, it had all of its brain scraped out. It was still alive, and when an electrode was inserted into a certain part of its brain stem, the cat began to walk on a treadmill. It was a macabre experiment, but the scientist's enthusiasm in concluding that the nerves controlling a cat's walking ability must reside in the spine, blinded him to the horror of what he was doing.

Source.
[snapback]236981[/snapback]

I hate Tucker... mad.gif
And I even hate those people who do the cruel animal experiments. I know some of them have *cough* their reasons but... *sigh*

--------------------
user posted image
Urahara and Yoruichi
Sorry if my coloring stinks and hurts your eyes or sth.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 4 2005, 11:38 PM
Post #30

Guests

I hate it when people make excuses for people like tucker. Give me a brake you can call him insane and say that makes it alright but you know what he did is just wrong. Using his own loved ones and man's best friend the loyal dog like that can never be justifed.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 09:06 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css