HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Are They Going To/ Should They Produce Another F M A-1 Movie?, Sequel, Prequel, Midquel, Sidequel, or whole new FMA movie???
do you think they will produce some sequel to FMA the movie???
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 316
Guests cannot vote 
Guest_Ladymercury (still unable to log_*
post Oct 17 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #46

Guests

Gawd, when is this confirmation email going to come into my magical mail box sleep.gif;

Anyway, I would have liked to see closure to the crew living in Ametris... since I was a bigger fan of the minor characterse than the main characters (and that's rare with me). Usually I'm happy with endings, like with Cowboy Bebop and stuff... but this, this ending just made me... um, how would I say it, aggravated? Yes, that's it.

The movie kinda reminded me of Tenchi Muyo! the Movie 3, except there was no closure. At least Tenchi finally chose sleep.gif; I felt that this movie left a lot of small opportunities opened for some continuation, but blarg.

I would be on the doubtful side of any continuation. Besides, there's still the manga and I've only known FMA manga wise so I'll just stick to the manga.

And to whoever questioned the fact of inpending war and how Ed was mentioning it: Germany was in a state of turmoil with the Weimar republic (that government system) failing them and basically accepting the shame of WWI. When Hitler tried to gain power with his coup' in the early 20s that landed him in prison, people felt strong feelings about a war starting. A lot of people were feeling angry at a lot of countries surrounding Germany... especially at the countries that took Germany's possesions (France, America, and Britian). Also, it didn't help with Hitler's ideal that it was the Jews and Gypsies bringing down the economy as well.

It was obvious that Germany was heading into a war, and when Hitler finally gained power (democratically at that, lol) in 1933 it was a given that war was going to happen when he finally proclaimed himself dictator for life.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AlConstant217
post Oct 17 2005, 01:36 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,946

oh oh oh I got another idea! Ed is married to Noah (Sorry EdxWin fans) and they are expectiing but then Ed and Al find out from an unknown source that there is a building in ruins that they should see and it is where Nicholas Flamel was for a while and they are amaed that he knows about the philosopher's stone and then they enter a room where they see the transmutation circle of the philsopher's stone and think that he found a way to get back to their world. They stay in the ruins for awhile but then go. They go back to where Noah is and tel her what they've seen. Ed and Noah get into a fught about how Ed shouldn't venture anymore since they are going to have a family now so Ed storms off. Al runs after him. They sit by the lake they sat by when Al's soul was temporarily attached to the armor and Ed tells Al about how he realizes Noah is right because he remembers how it was when his own father did the same and didn't want his child to hold the pain that he did. Al and Ed get back to the house and Ed apologizes to Noah. He tells her he wll take more responsibilty from then on. Everyone setlles down and goes to sleep. Then ed has a dream. He's standing at the gate. The door opens and it tries to take Ed in. Ed wakes up struggling only to find Dante performing a transmutation circle with a swastika marked on his head. Dante backs away and sais "Hello, Fullmetal Alchemist." Ed backs away petrified. But dante melts into a black shadow and dissapears. Al and Noah run into the room. Ed tells Al about Dante. Ed tells Noah that if he dosen't stop Dante in whatever shes doing she will hunt them down forever. Noah silently agrees and Ed and Al set off and.........I;m tired of typing, wow I should mae this a fan-fic.

--------------------
IPB Image
What Lies Beyond The Gate?

+Quote Post
Guest_Ladymercury (unable to login)_*
post Oct 17 2005, 01:40 PM
Post #48

Guests

QUOTE(AlConstant217 @ Oct 17 2005, 01:36 PM) [snapback]300910[/snapback]
.I;m tired of typing, wow I should mae this a fan-fic.

That's exactly what it sounds, a really... (bad) fanfic.

+Quote Post
AlConstant217
post Oct 17 2005, 01:48 PM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 14,946

nah I was just kidding about that and all. Fullmetal Alchemist is definitley complete. It would be funny if they showed Al and Ed in WWII

Ed:Throw another bomb at those Nazi bastards Al!
Al: Okay brother!

XD

However, I am a bit sad that FMA ended and I like the anime better than the manga. Guess I'll have to get obsessed with Hellsing but it's so long til the new episodes will be fansubbed! Does anyone know an anime that is similiar to FMA?

--------------------
IPB Image
What Lies Beyond The Gate?

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Oct 17 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #50

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

Haha, I'd like to see Ed and Al in Nazi Germany, too. WWII storylines are rich with possibilities. And I'm worried about them. sad.gif You know what just occured to me? By the time the war ends, Ed will be 40 and Al will be 35. blink.gif

However, I'm really glad that they don't intend to continue the series. I'd hate for them to just keep cranking out more and more of it until everyone's sick of it. *coughInuyashacough* I think it's great that Bones decided to quit while it was still good, despite the fact that there's still money to be made off of it.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 18 2005, 04:43 AM
Post #51

Guests

lol, what do you mean stopping while they're ahead, they're still cracking out the games. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
post Oct 18 2005, 04:43 AM
Post #52

Guests

that was me ... ._.

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Oct 18 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #53

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

Haha, true. Are they planning a 4th one now?

+Quote Post
post Oct 20 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #54

Guests

I don't know, but I wouldn't doub it.

I mean, its Square-Enix. The love pumping out sequels to hot titles. ._.

+Quote Post
Mystique
post Oct 21 2005, 11:04 AM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 19,772

*coughFFseriescough*

+Quote Post
post Oct 21 2005, 11:13 AM
Post #56

Guests

Exactly! lol

+Quote Post
who me?Yes you...
post Nov 15 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 20,804

biggrin.gif Hey I never saw the movie, but I have read most of the post of those who have. And from what I garner they did leave the ending of the movie open enough to continue another story line. I think if they could find a way that made sense for Ed and Al to be able to use Alchemy in our world it could be an interesting twist of events. The story could continue in our world and end with Ed and Al back in the Hagaren world. After all if their can be secert societies like the Thule trying to use Alchemy how do we know there are not others who have crossed over from the Hagaren world into our world and they are just waiting to reek havoc on us. After all Envy was is our world, he may or may not be dead. Also no one knows what happen to Dante she could be used as a new arch nemesis to Ed and Al. The stories lines really are endless. SORRY VILE ONE, I know you are happy with the ending. And I agree with The Vile One when he/she says this show is not about happy endings. That's the whole underlining theme of the show. But even though I feel that the audience was short changed. I would like Ed to get his arm back. How long do you think Ed can walk around with a mechincal arm and not get found out. What if he got injured and had to go to the doctor and they saw his auto-mail arm? And what if the arm breaks it's not like Al can fix it and their fathers is dead so you can count him out to fix it.During the entire show before Ed crossed over into our world he was determine to get his human limbs back along with Al's body.Well Al has a body, but Ed still has auto-mail limbs that could be another story line the Bones Studio could use.Also what would Ed and Al do for employment they don't have an education past the fifth grade. And they probably have very little if no really information about our world and it's history.The only jobs they would get is Al as a paper Boy and Ed working on the assembly lines. Ha Ha faster Ed Faster those BWM's won't assembly themselves. ( ***sound of a whip cracking****) laugh.gif

--------------------
" To name is to Know. To Know is to control. That's why I won't tell you my name!"

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 15 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(who me?Yes you!!!! Posted Today @ 11:38 AM)
I think if they could find a way that made sense for Ed and Al to be able to use Alchemy in our world it could be an interesting twist of events.

[spoiler]Nuh, nuh. NO alchemy in our world is possible. Point.[/spoiler]

The story could continue in our world and end with Ed and Al back in the Hagaren world.

[spoiler]The Gate has been destroyed. No coming back possible.[/spoiler]

Also no one knows what happen to Dante she could be used as a new arch nemesis to Ed and Al.

[spoiler]Dante has certainly been eaten by Gluttony.[/spoiler]

And what if the arm breaks it's not like Al can fix it and their fathers is dead so you can count him out to fix it.

Do you think Bones even care?

During the entire show before Ed crossed over into our world he was determine to get his human limbs back along with Al's body.Well Al has a body, but Ed still has auto-mail limbs that could be another story line the Bones Studio could use.

He has gotten Al's body back. That was certainly the most important thing to him. Restoring his arm and leg back came in second and now, it seems like Ed finally learned he would never get his arm and leg back.

Also what would Ed and Al do for employment they don't have an education past the fifth grade.

They certainly even didn't need to go to school. They were already way to intelligent for that. They learned all by themselves.

And they probably have very little if no really information about our world and it's history.

Books exist in our world and Ed certainly learned a lot about our world during these 2 years.

So, if I understand correctly, what you want is a happy ending? With Ed getting his limbs back, Al and Ed going back to their world, blablabla...

Anyway, here are some infos from Livejournal about a possible sequel for the movie or...A manga movie?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_al...st/3499998.html

Sorry if this has already been posted here or elsewhere.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 15 2005, 01:48 PM
Post #59

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^^Thanks SinLuxuria!!
If anyone is interested, you can also watch the video of the interview on Adult Swim site.
Antimony posted the link in American audience forum, and let me repost the link here: Interview with anime director Seiji Mizushima

--------------------

+Quote Post
vfdj42
post Dec 29 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #60

Apprentice

Group: Validating
Member No.: 25,992

Who said the movie has to be a serious addition to the Elric brother's story? It's about time the Military got their own movie or cheezy spin off, following their wacky adventures. More Havoc, Fury, Farman, Riza, Black Hayate and Hughes can appear as a ghost that only Roy can see when he's been drinking too much.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 03:37 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css