HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Are They Going To/ Should They Produce Another F M A-1 Movie?, Sequel, Prequel, Midquel, Sidequel, or whole new FMA movie???
do you think they will produce some sequel to FMA the movie???
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 316
Guests cannot vote 
cutewitch
post Jul 24 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,391

what do u think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 24 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,102

I voted no. but I have to say that I don't doubt they will make a sequel, I just don't want one... well I wouldn't be upset if there was one, but I know it would ruin the quality of my beloved fma, so I oppose one!

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
*Yukina_Raven's lil sis* *Chiyo's lil sis* My big sisters rock!
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*
Above is my army of Edxwin fics... lol enjoy!

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jul 24 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 10,212

I said no. I don't think there will be one or should be one. The one problem I had with the movie could have been resolved right then and there. BONES just chose not to do it on the contrary of what was put out in magazines. Maybe when the DVD comes out there will be a deleted scenes section that has what they said would be there. Not holding my breath though since this is animation and not live action.

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 24 2005, 01:36 AM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 17,621

There probably won't be, as they have said over and over. I would want one purely to make Ed and Al go back to their world and see Ametris people and what they're up to. But, whatever BONES does, they will do it to meet their own expectations (undoubtedly, they'll make some casualties happen if they make any sequels). The quality can't be so bad - I'm sure they can write stories.... the only thing is writing it to make it happy. Well, whatever I guess.

*dejected indifference*

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

EdWin is canon! Thankyou Arakawa-sensei~~ ^ ^

Cloud & Tifa - The official FF7 couple.

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Jul 24 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 250

No, I think we should be more thankful for the movie as it is.

--------------------
"Struggle is optional. Pain is inevitable."

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won.
I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory.
I will never be overmatched or unprepared.
This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!"
- "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

+Quote Post
Kitty Cat
post Jul 25 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 7,100

I said this in the other thread though I highly doubt that it is true: My friend said that there might be a sequel to the movie.... it was in a mag. I dont know if it is true though... I'll try get my friend to scan it

--------------------
InSpIrE

+Quote Post
MSqre
post Jul 25 2005, 03:10 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 949

I hope there will be one, so that Ed and Al will return to Ametris, but that will spoil the story and drama.

I highly doubt that there will be a sequel because if my memory serves me right, I have read in an magazine where the director was interviewed. One of the questions asked was whether they would continue the series after the movie, and he said no and will never think about making one.

+Quote Post
Psiren
post Jul 25 2005, 08:51 AM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 14,675

"I hope there will be one, so that Ed and Al will return to Ametris, but that will spoil the story and drama."

exactly what i thought. it would just ruin the drama. but that would be cool if they could find a way around it.

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Jul 25 2005, 09:04 AM
Post #9

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 726

Depending on the popularity levels, they may or may not decide to create OAVs continuing Hagaren. rolleyes.gif *hasn't read movie summary yet*

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Currently designated as Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile for the GP.
I've taken Foolmetal-kun under my wing as my GP Deshi-in training.

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post Jul 25 2005, 09:48 AM
Post #10

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 9,551

Well, After I read the summary, I first was like, "What?! There needs to be a sequel!". But then I thought about and decided that the movie ended with a feeling of finality. They even had the "What the characters are doing now that... Blah, blah" (didn't want to spoil and too lazy to do the spoiler tab).
So I don't think there should be a sequel. But if there was one made...I wouldn't be mad, I would be happy! Cuz I luve FMA!!! XD

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 25 2005, 11:27 AM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

I dunno if you guys saw my reply in teh summary section, but I don't necessarily think that there will be a SEQUEL. What I would LIKE to be done, is Studio Bones redo FMA like 5 years down the road, and actually follow the manga storyline. Ptf, Hellsing's doing it, so FMA should too. O_<

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 25 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #12

Guests

I agree, I don't think al and ed will ever go back to amestris because of what Ed says at the end

[spoiler] about how the real world was theirs now. [/spoiler]

+Quote Post
_alchemist
post Jul 25 2005, 03:14 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 3,154

after reading the summary, the only thing that struck me as a possible line that can lead into a sequel is when Ed says something about the 'upcoming war and how this is their world...'.

well, what about the upcoming war? what about the world they are in now? what are they going to do in the upcoming war?

and what kind of war are they talking about?? WWII? don't think so, since the movie takes place in 1923ish and wwii started in the 1930s. how can ed/al know about that already?

maybe the dialogue itself could be a gimme line...? i dunno, just my thoughts.

i would personally love a sequel and do not think that it would ruin the drama or 'overall feel' of the series. it would satisfy my FMA fandom afterall XD!

--------------------
In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

+Quote Post
Hikusa Rockgirl ...
post Jul 26 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #14

Apprentice

Member No.: 11,424

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 25 2005, 12:27 PM)
I dunno if you guys saw my reply in teh summary section, but I don't necessarily think that there will be a SEQUEL. What I would LIKE to be done, is Studio Bones redo FMA like 5 years down the road, and actually follow the manga storyline. Ptf, Hellsing's doing it, so FMA should too. O_<

I second that XD *hugs manga*
if they do a sequel i'm afraid about BONES making worse the FMA anime TxT
*altought i still love the anime*

QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 25 2005, 03:49 PM)
I agree, I don't think al and ed will ever go back to amestris because of what Ed says at the end

about how the real world was theirs now.

Dx i really didnt like that last part of the movie cuz
their world is the one where you can find their beloved persons... i'm right ._.?

--------------------
I know! my english sux ne! XD; oh well..
IPB Image

Thanks e n v i i for the siggie~!! X3
The Winry Icon was made and drew by me, please do not take without permission, thanks.

IPB Image
Forum Familiy~:
Frozen Ice Alchemist <- Mah cousin! x3

+Quote Post
anime_manga_fan
post Jul 26 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 4,989

BONES might make a sequal. Or do thirteen movies like some company did with the Dragon Ball series.

It would be a good idea to do it a few years down the road. When the manga has stopped producing and whatnot *gets sad thinking about it*

I say no, but yet BONES could probally do one down the road.

I like FMA just the way it is, the anime and manga are diffrent. I actually like it being seprate from the manga a bit. It's not like InuYasha where there is 167 episodes of the manga just animated (Just the basic same thing over and over, no offence InuYasha lovers, this is just a good example).

--------------------

FORUM FAMILY (Always looking for more! :D)

Older Bro - GreedEnvyWrath
Older Sis - ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, Drina, BellatrixAngelofKyo, Copycat-Heather-Elric, Molecular Alchemist,Shippo'sChick
Younger Sis - animejunkie429800, ~*(Jaded)*~

このわたしもしかたなく、錬金術を学んだことがある。この天才をもってすれば、錬金術の会得など簡単なことだったよ。

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 03:39 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css