HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Fma-1 Conqueror Of Shamballa Movie Summary, FMA-1 and FMA CoS SPOILERS inside!!
Keos
post Jul 25 2005, 04:05 AM
Post #91

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,621

QUOTE("lialiakicks")
Agreed Saturn Stars! ^^ The movie may be on crack (not that it's a BAD thing), but at least we still have the manga...

NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it. This COULD eventually happen to FMA. Studio BONES could redo FMA and actually follow the manga's storyline in the future. That IMO would &(^&^*ing rock!!!!

Not only that, but Hiromu-sama would be A LOT happier than the butchering they did to her manga storyline.

Are you serious? Did Hellsing (not that I ever watched it) really redo its anime to follow the manga? :| That sort of thing I thought would be impossible given the Japanese don't usually even repeat their anime (exception being Fullmetal Alchemist). That would be bloody awesome if they did though... all the additional awesome manga characters plus improvement on anime characters (except Ed who is better in the anime than he is in the manga, I think... sometimes...). Granted that the anime is actually very good, I don't think it's bad enough to warrant any remakes.... unless the fans/Arakawa-sensei are persuasive enough to put that pressure on any studio. I know what I would do if I had that influence wink.gif

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

EdWin is canon! Thankyou Arakawa-sensei~~ ^ ^

Cloud & Tifa - The official FF7 couple.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Psiren
post Jul 25 2005, 08:45 AM
Post #92

Citizen

Member No.: 14,675

holy hell. i cried just by reading this. 0_0

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Jul 25 2005, 08:50 AM
Post #93

Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison

Member No.: 851

The manga artist has not expressed any qualms with the series so far, and I wouldn've thought most fans already get that the anime is totally different from the manga after the 2nd half...

--------------------
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>いずみ 「生きていれば、いつか命は尽きて、肉体は土に還り、
その上で草花を咲かせる。魂は想いと言う糧となり、人々の
心に生き続ける。世のあらゆる物は流れ、循環している。」
</span>

- Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison -

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 25 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #94

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

*twitches* Uh, Keos... Read the last 5 entries... O_o

True, true Sycia. But, manga-ka are TOO nice. They should just express his/her feelings instead of suffering like Hellsing and Rurouni Kenshin's manga-ka's... Kenshin's manga-ka didn't agree with Kenshin's voice actor. Shoot, he should've tried to be more involved with the production of the anime series, instead of quietly suffering for what, 5 years? >_> I rather the manga-ka have an ENORMOUS impact on the anime series and be bossy, than the anime director having most of the power.

Heh, hope that made sense. O_o

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Jul 25 2005, 12:27 PM
Post #95

tongue.gif It's a problem with the culture rather than the manga-ka.

--------------------
</span>

+Quote Post
Suesoroshii Kouu
post Jul 25 2005, 02:12 PM
Post #96

Citizen

Member No.: 10,601

Thank you so much for this, I was praying that somebody would be this kind out there. ;3 It may not have been what I expected it to be, but it is a buyer is one thing I know.

I will be rewinding alot to see certain parts..xD; Like Scar, or Aru ones. <33 I cannot thank you enough, wow, you have to be pretty observant to summarize something that well! o.o;

-A THANKFUL Sue

--------------------
"Life is cruel sometimes, and decides to kick ya in the bum. So you may as well kick it back :'D"

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 25 2005, 02:48 PM
Post #97

Guests

Yes the series is completey different, maybe that's why you can't complain or compare it to the manga. I don't know, but I'm sure that I would be in love if they redid the anime to the manga, ha, that would be awesome!

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 25 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #98

State Alchemist (Major)

LOL, agreed Sycia! ^^

--------------------

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

+Quote Post
Guest_Samui_*
post Jul 25 2005, 04:16 PM
Post #99

Guests

blink.gif is this how the whole series end? Cause if it is..kinda lame. *Expect so much from FMA!* I"m a Mustang fan cause I'm a pyro too...and well...

IT CAN"T END LIKE THIS!!!!!!
*Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go buy the 51 epsiodes of fma so i can refresh my memory*

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 25 2005, 04:59 PM
Post #100

Apprentice

Member No.: 17,621

*twitches* Uh, Keos... Read the last 5 entries... O_o

Oh... you mean the manga writer didn't want a sequel. Sorry, I kind of inferred from your first post that he/she was so upset they demanded a remake.... is that what you're saying? blink.gif Sorry, it's just that your posts seem to be saying conflicting things to me.

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

EdWin is canon! Thankyou Arakawa-sensei~~ ^ ^

Cloud & Tifa - The official FF7 couple.

+Quote Post
Guest_guest_*
post Jul 25 2005, 05:03 PM
Post #101

Guests

first off thanks to sycia for an awesome job with the summary

second - i happen to like many characters in fma, but my favorite above all is hughes and i was excited to hear that his alter would be in the film...

but in the summary, he's only mentioned once... so does that mean that that's his only part? I mean he was shown on the movie poster and the creators for sure know he's one of the most liked characters in fma... so does he have more parts or was that it?

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 25 2005, 05:51 PM
Post #102

State Alchemist (Major)

MOVIE SPOILERS PEEPS!

I wuv you for the summary Sycia, but what happened at the DEAD!Heiderich part? Ed came back, saw Noah holding a DEAD!Heiderich, and then what happened...? Was Ed like "OMGWTFBBQ?!" >_< I need more details (if you don't mind sharing them)!!! happy.gif

Keos: Heh, well I've been eating A LOT of candy lately, so yeah... O_o What I was saying was Hellsing's manga-ka demanded that there be NO SEQUEL. From what I understand, he was CONVINCED to have a Hellsing remake. (Hope that makes sense now.) AnimeNewsNetwork.com describes the Hellsing OVA series a lot better than I could.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 25 2005, 06:36 PM
Post #103

Guests

QUOTE(guest @ Jul 25 2005, 05:03 PM)
first off thanks to sycia for an awesome job with the summary

second - i happen to like many characters in fma, but my favorite above all is hughes and i was excited to hear that his alter would be in the film...

but in the summary, he's only mentioned once... so does that mean that that's his only part? I mean he was shown on the movie poster and the creators for sure know he's one of the most liked characters in fma... so does he have more parts or was that it?
[snapback]226329[/snapback]

yea i really hope he's got a bigger part - sycia please answer to let us know! - and about roy, did he ever get to see alter hughes?...id love to see a reunion..

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Jul 25 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #104

lialiakicks: He was shocked, but not distraught, because right after that Al came into the scene (wll the armor was there, just it started talking). It was the parting between Alphonse Heiderich and Ed that he was reacting far more (right before Alphonse got shot, that which Ed didn't see).

Guest: Hughes is not a major character, but his actions do help the story move on a little (the ending was cute).

--------------------
</span>

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 25 2005, 08:48 PM
Post #105

State Alchemist (Major)

Aw, I wanna see the Heiderich+Ed parting scene! Knowing me, I'll get all teary eyed as usual. Come to think of it, in ALL of Studio BONES animes, I ALWAYS become teary eyed at the end. Damn them for making me cry! O_<

And I really, REALLY wanna see the beginning! Ed crashes his car! LOL! Heiderich must been like "WTH? You moron! This car's expensive!" Ed: "Oh, shuddup."

Ooohhh! And Edo had a gun at one part, ne? *still laughing at the image* Sorry, but I find the dumbest things funny. ^^ LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 05:41 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css