HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Fma-1 Conqueror Of Shamballa Movie Summary, FMA-1 and FMA CoS SPOILERS inside!!
AliCat
post Jul 24 2005, 01:22 AM
Post #76

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,284

*reads summary*

Okay...uh...well...they ended up together...but the thought of them running around in our time during WWII just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They were supposed to end up in THEIR world...not in ours. Blargh, dang it.

As much as I'm not sure what to make of this......ending, I think a sequel would kill things. Granted, if I see the movie I might get a different vibe.

--------------------
user posted image
*murfles about the crappy screencaps and wonders how everyone else got such good ones...*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiho
post Jul 24 2005, 01:50 AM
Post #77

Citizen

From: Paradise...waves lapping by the shore...a place where it only exists in my heart.
Member No.: 14,993

THIS..............AIN'T........................FAIR......................NO.....MORE.......FMA....EDO....

--------------------
user posted imageFighting.....whenever you fight, remember...you fight for yourself, not for others. Experience gained thorugh mistakes are the ones that will never be forgotten; for we all must know that a flawless person is inhuman. Learn to accept...and to let go.........

Shiho

BTW, ALPHONSE (Heiderich and Elric) ROCKS!!!!!!

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Jul 24 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #78

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 250

Man you guys are melodramatic, and you haven't even seen the movie.

--------------------
"Struggle is optional. Pain is inevitable."

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won.
I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory.
I will never be overmatched or unprepared.
This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!"
- "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

+Quote Post
Alfons_Heidreich...
post Jul 24 2005, 06:29 AM
Post #79

Citizen

Member No.: 17,702

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY CRAZY!! I love Alfons....T_T Why? I'm still very shoocked...My mum says my eyes looked lifeless. I wish they can make a continuation...MMabye they might. If we round up engouh fans, torches, and pitchforks...I mean no one ever saw Ed and Al break the gate..right? SO what if they didn't really break it and it's still there? Just..kinda broken. I'M thinking that thjey might use that bomb thingy to explode the gate....THEY MUST MAKE A SEQUEL!!!! Hey did you poel know that at first there wasn't even going to be a movie? Just the TV seires and their scary ending? If they stopped..oH..THEY ARE DEAD......I always wonder...what about ALternate Trisha? Or alternate Roy, Riza, WInry, Nina, and Izumi? I really wanna know...

+Quote Post
Electrastar
post Jul 24 2005, 06:56 AM
Post #80

Alchemists

Member No.: 9,372

QUOTE(Shiho @ Jul 24 2005, 01:50 AM)
THIS..............AIN'T........................FAIR......................NO.....MORE.......FMA....EDO....
[snapback]225096[/snapback]

That's not true, thank God the manga is still ongoing and the storyline has nothing to do with the movie or the later part of the anime at all.
Like I mentioned before, I'm pissed that Roy and Riza don't have an ending to themselves, but after a night of sleeping on it, the anime version of FMA has been centered on the brothers much more than the manga version, so them being together is what it's really all about, so I can live with that. happy.gif Besides, Roy comes back to Central, takes charge in battle and gets called Colonel again, that's a major plus for me, I hated the fact that he demoted himself to being just a private, he's known must of the time has just plain "Colonel" and I'm glad it sorta stays that way, plus he visits Hughe's grave in the movie :Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_ernn_laties_*
post Jul 24 2005, 09:22 AM
Post #81

Guests

Sycia, thankyou VERYMUCH for the review!! may I hug you? may I kiss you? I do appriciated it very much!
I really love it!

huahahaha... it's making me want to watch the movie as soon as possible T_T But damn in Jakarta, Indonesia I must wait for 1 year or more for the highquality dvd/vcd T_T

For me the ending was UNEXPECTABLE!
I never though Ed would go back to our world, and Al going after him too. Though it's for a selfish reason. happy.gif
I prefer this ED than the ED where Ed can stay in his world and can be Winry for the rest of his life. It's too... 'love ED' ~_~ Thought I'm a girl, I'm bored of this kind of ED.
And this story isn't how EdWin will be, but how EdAl will be?! isn't it?

Or Edward just go back to our world all by him self again alone. this is soo expected!

the main character here were Ed and second main character was Al.

Well.. I must admit, I'm sad too with the ED because Ed have to go back to our world and leave everyone that he knew from he was born and before he was swift to our world. And now plus Al and a war a head of them. T____________T I wanna cry! T__T

Well... i do wish them that they can go back to their world, 'cause living in other world, is like a person from his hometown or his country (from when he/she was born until college/adult), and then he must go to another country to study/work just living there all by him/her self with (maybe) a new tradition to learn and learn new words or atitude, and keeping their own stance with the flow of the country.
If you are not strong enough you can get a mental breakdown as for example depresed for being alone, though you are not alone just the feeling because living in a different place with everything new.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 24 2005, 11:37 AM
Post #82

Guests

QUOTE(cutewitch @ Jul 24 2005, 12:43 AM)
kudos is due sycia for everything!!!

anyway, anyone thinking that this is just the start of another sequel???
[snapback]225069[/snapback]

why not? i mean, hey it will only benefit BONES studios by letting them hoard in more cash. =/

+Quote Post
Guest_S~K_*
post Jul 24 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #83

Guests

i just read the movie summary.. thanks for posting it~!

but argh i can't get over the fact that it has such a.. a.. bad ending..unsure.gif *falls*

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 24 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #84

Member No.: 11,102

Everyone is overreacting, I tink if you see the movie instead of just reading it, that it wouldn't leave you with that bitter taste. I'm sure of it.

I thought that the edxwin was perfectly done actually... they are letting the fans know that YES, that do care about eachother but NO we are not going to turn fma into a romance. Ed blushes when she holds him... I find that so adorable, he has a dream about her... thats even more adorable, and before he leaves the thing he says to al is 'take care of winry' you would think he had other things on his mind, but no.

Actually, it's more than I hoped for!

And yes! Thank god for the manga, different plot, great setting! And it's still going, we don't need a sequel, read the manga guys, it's totally original and awesome

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
*Yukina_Raven's lil sis* *Chiyo's lil sis* My big sisters rock!
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*
Above is my army of Edxwin fics... lol enjoy!

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 24 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #85

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

*sends Sycia my wuv*

Agreed Saturn Stars! ^^ The movie may be on crack (not that it's a BAD thing), but at least we still have the manga...

NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it. This COULD eventually happen to FMA. Studio BONES could redo FMA and actually follow the manga's storyline in the future. That IMO would &(^&^*ing rock!!!!

Not only that, but Hiromu-sama would be A LOT happier than the butchering they did to her manga storyline.

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 24 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #86

Member No.: 11,102

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 25 2005, 08:21 AM)
*sends Sycia my wuv*

Agreed Saturn Stars! ^^ The movie may be on crack (not that it's a BAD thing), but at least we still have the manga...

NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it. This COULD eventually happen to FMA. Studio BONES could redo FMA and actually follow the manga's storyline in the future. That IMO would &(^&^*ing rock!!!!

Not only that, but Hiromu-sama would be A LOT happier than the butchering they did to her manga storyline.
[snapback]225377[/snapback]

Is she really unhappy about it? I thought she would be, but I never actually heard of her complaining... Ha, I hope she sues!

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
*Yukina_Raven's lil sis* *Chiyo's lil sis* My big sisters rock!
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*
Above is my army of Edxwin fics... lol enjoy!

+Quote Post
AliCat
post Jul 24 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #87

Apprentice

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 03:51 PM)
NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it.

Muhnuhhuhnuhduhwhat...what? How did I not know about this? Where can I find more info on that?

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 03:51 PM)

Is she really unhappy with it?

And I didn't do this earlier but I do want to send Sycia my luv. It was very nice of you to give us the summary, thank you happy.gif.

--------------------
user posted image
*murfles about the crappy screencaps and wonders how everyone else got such good ones...*

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 24 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #88

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

Oh, no no no... Hiromu-sama didn't actually rant and rave about the FMA anime or anything. I'M JUST ASSUMING that she feels somewhat disappointed. Shoot, I mean Hellsing's manga-ka got SO UPSET about the first Hellsing anime series, that he DEMANDED that they do not make a sequel. O_< Let's hope that Hiromu-sama doesn't get that mad...

(Off topic) Oh, and uh the Hellsing OVA series. Don't know it's premiere date, but each episode will be 35 min. long, Studio Gonzo is doing it, and it's gonna follow the manga storyline. You can find out more info on AnimeNewsNetwork.com. Sorry, but that's all I know. =_=

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
AliCat
post Jul 24 2005, 11:05 PM
Post #89

Apprentice

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 10:25 PM)
Oh, no no no... Hiromu-sama didn't actually rant and rave about the FMA anime or anything. I'M JUST ASSUMING that she feels somewhat disappointed. Shoot, I mean Hellsing's manga-ka got SO UPSET about the first Hellsing anime series, that he DEMANDED that they do not make a sequel. O_< Let's hope that Hiromu-sama doesn't get that mad...

(Off topic) Oh, and uh the Hellsing OVA series. Don't know it's premiere date, but each episode will be 35 min. long, Studio Gonzo is doing it, and it's gonna follow the manga storyline. You can find out more info on AnimeNewsNetwork.com. Sorry, but that's all I know. =_=
[snapback]225558[/snapback]

Ah, yeah, I was just there. happy.gif That's cool though. Hopefully there will be some news out soon, or even the trailer Geneon showed.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled conversation. It might be cool if they redid the FMA series and stuck to the manga. Granted that's just me and my obsession for FMA talking, lol

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Red Shadow
post Jul 24 2005, 11:09 PM
Post #90

Citizen

Member No.: 9,073

Thank you for the summary! It was very sweet of you to go to all that effort! As for the movie itself...not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least the brothers are together in the end. Wonder if they'll ever come across an alter Winry? Thank goodness the manga is still going!

--------------------
We're not demons and we're definitely not gods. We're just humans, tiny insignificant humans.
-Edward Elric
http://www.fanfiction.net/~henrika

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 10:59 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css