Reply to this topicStart new topic
Beat Fma2
sora-chan
post Aug 9 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,533

did anyone notice that in the epologe(sp?)there(al,ed and major)on the train and then that leds to the first game right?

--------------------
Im sora-chan!and if u want to talk about Kingdom Hearts,Final Fantasy,FullMetal Alchemist(duh!XD),Star Ocean:Till The End Of Time.PM me k?
My fiurm family:
Big Sisiter:StrawberryShampoo
Little sis:~.:Anime_Gal:.~
please pm me if u want to be in my fourm family!XD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Koneko_chan
post Aug 9 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #47

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,579

I don't think it was. Armstrong was sitting across the aisle from them in the first game.

I just beat it 10 mins ago. ^___^

--------------------
Friends don't let friends go to hell.

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 13 2005, 09:24 AM
Post #48

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

oh man! i've already played the game twice and didn't find the cats... i thought it was odd that, even after looking into some guides, i couldn't find them... i didn't know you had to go back for them.

geez, back to square one...

anyway, yeah, playing the game 2x for those eyecandies are definitely worth it. Buraha is just hilarious! He's all over Mustang's office! Every scene, and every camera angle change during your time in Mustang's office, he's there! XD sooo cute!

this game is definitely better than the 1st one IMO...

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
meg08
post Aug 13 2005, 03:38 PM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 19,564

It was pretty good, I had alot of fun finding the kitties, but I think it was a little too short.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 13 2005, 11:42 PM
Post #50

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

i agree... it was rather short. i could finish it in one day.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Koneko_chan
post Aug 14 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #51

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,579

I beat it in 9 hours cause I hasted my time at the end training from lvl 32 to lvl 35.

I beat the game twice in 19 hrs.

I got 4 kitties the first run, and teh other 3 the second.

--------------------
Friends don't let friends go to hell.

+Quote Post
ShiroiKazeru
post Aug 14 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 18,261

Let's just hope that the 3rd installment is longer, and possibly not so 'linear' in storyline. I liked the plot explaining about the whole ancient civilization that died in one night though. And the whole cat thing...too hillarious. But I can't believe I missed some playing it a 2nd time. o.O; Or was that supposed to happen? Ah well, I'll get them all. Now...I just need to play the 1st game. I couldn't get it since they were sold out at one point and FMA2 was the only one left and the last copy in Target at that.

+Quote Post
Eni
post Aug 14 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 20,006

Yeah, it was quite short (i've played twice... only twice and finished the game.... cooler yeah, but even shorter than the first sleep.gif) maybe the 3rd have some sidequest and things like that... (you know, the cats are cute and all but... i don't have the morale to play a second time only to search for cats u).

Nah... i'll go replay some other game better than this *goes replay suiko III with Chris*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 15 2005, 03:02 PM
Post #54

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

the best thing about the third game is that, you don't have to play the whole game again to obtain all the cats (unless you missed the cat on the last chapter... then yes, you have to play the game all over again to get that cat because you can't use the map again after you beat the final boss)

It has a mapping system that allows you to go back to previous chapters just to play it over again (except that there is no bosses) to collect items or to level up.

ShiroiKazeru: I suggest that, for every chapter, right before you fight the boss, you walk back just to go look for cats. Some cats (namely chapter 1 - Lior, 3 - Scar, 4 - Resembool, 5 - umm the one with Riza, if I remember correctly) only appears the second time you access the area.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Eni
post Aug 15 2005, 03:40 PM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 20,006

I actually get only 3 cats :/ (one at the sewers, one at arlen's house and one at the final dungeon happy.gifU).

By the way.... the scenes that activate after taking some cats (like the one in the final dungeon xD) are so funny, but the things they give by equiping them are just... crappy sleep.gif, maybe it's just me, but i find the bonus so crappy (things like al doesn't run really sucks ><, i know, it boost the other stats but... i prefeer some other equipement better than a cat tongue.gif)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Aug 16 2005, 11:52 AM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 9,505

I'm in Siam-Sid, i could have beat it all in one day but i'm a profectionist and i wont settle for a lesser rank than A.... soo..... i have Redone the fight with scar three times before i got my A happy.gif and then i had a bit of trouble with the Horn golem until i put Al on one of the ShotGun Cannons.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
TSilver Fox
post Aug 22 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 12,419

Finally beat it today, took me two days in about three sittings (between working).
I only got 3 cats! And I had no Idea about Hyate! Never read anything up on it till now, So this is cool. It gives me all the more reason to go back and play it again!

I still haven't finished the first one. I can't seem to blow up the frog looking Chimera boss from the inside with those dang bombs. Last time I played it and got far on that game was when I was running a 103 temp fever. Perhaps I'll have to wait around for the flu again before I manage to beat that boss? blink.gif

--------------------
"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody is going to know weather you did it or not."
"Red Dawn!"
The Cosplay Zone.

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Aug 22 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 9,505

anyone know a REALLY good way where i wont DIE!!! to beat the Mysterious Woman ( the last time) and get an A rank on it happy.gif anyone??

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
DeathforHire666
post Aug 25 2005, 08:04 AM
Post #59

Citizen

Member No.: 20,871

Well this is kinda random me just putting in a comment buy when i got the game i beat it in the same day i got it. biggrin.gif soo (insurt evil laugh).

+Quote Post
LoMXD
post Aug 25 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #60

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 5,413

I love the music in the cut seen where ed and al destroy the stone. , I had to level up alot just to beat crowleys second form. took me 4 days. but lvl 36 did the trick. but I just love that armlet of perception.

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 03:25 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css