FMA Role-playing
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 03:28 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,171

I'll be Lust! biggrin.gif

Lust walks slowly in the forest where are Riza, Ed and Black Hayate, looking for the other homunculus: "But where's Envy?" she sighed "Oh, I guess he's still around killing people... And where's Gluttony?" Then, Lust hears Ed's screams of pain and smiles evilly "Oh, seems like we have some company!"

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Jul 10 2005, 04:13 AM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

~Envy leaves a note for people not to bother him and heads back out to the forest and changes into a bird and flies back to see what Ed and Riza are doing and how close to the town they were, and he notices Lust hiding in the shadows heading towards the two~

~then envy flies towards lust without Ed seeing him and lands on a branch behind lust and changes back to his normal form and gets lust attention~

~speaks in a low voice~

hey lust don't distract them i want them to head to the town up ahead i killed the mayor and i took his place, you head there and make your way to the mayors office i will have a place for you to stay while i handle Ed and the girl when they get there ok, I'll see you there, it's just north of here, and it's only about a days walk from here, on foot that is biggrin.gif

~changes back into a bird and makes it back to the mayors office and changes back into the mayor who is wearing a big black cape like jacket and his black pants and a white T shirt over his big gut and balding a thin brown hair and a big grin as he sits in his office signing some papers and has the secretary set up a guest room for his friend~

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 05:11 AM
Post #33

After some thinking, Lust decides to follow Envy's instruction but then she realized she doesn't have any transports and that she has to reach the town... on feet.
"Oh f**k!" Then she begins to head to the town, very pissed at Envy who didn't help her!

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Jul 10 2005, 05:59 AM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

~leans back in his chair getting bored, and tired of waiting for Lust, Envy sighs and knows he's going to have to pick her up if he wants her to get here faster, so he gets in one of the mayors Humvee's and drives it out of sight of Ed and Riza and parks it and throws a pebble at lust as he sees her walking, waving her over to the humvee and drives her back to town, while driving Envy smiles~

~Envy~ man you take to long lust, then again I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from an old lady like you

~Envy Grins more as he continues to drive back and out of sight and hearing range of ed and riza~

--------------------

+Quote Post
Officer_Riza
post Jul 10 2005, 06:20 AM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 16,529

reaching the gates of the town, riza and hayate wakl to the guard and tells him that "they are part of the military and that the kid behind us is a friend. sorta....." the guard opens the gate and riza and hayate run to the mayors office like they needed too.

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Officer_Riza

Forum Family
Big sis to Copycat-Heather-Elric
Lil sis to SinLuxuria

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 06:29 AM
Post #36

Lust yells at Envy while he's driving "Oh, sorry if I can't shape shift like you! And I'm not old, I'm younger than you! You 400 years old hag!" Then she heard Riza talking "Envy, they're already here! We have to get to the mayor's office before them" she whispers to him.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Officer_Riza
post Jul 10 2005, 06:53 AM
Post #37

Citizen

sees the mayor drive off with some one in the car so riza put hayate down and then stole a motorcycle and started driving behind the mayors car. putting one hand on her gun she looked over into the car.....

--------------------
user posted image

Forum Family
Lil sis to SinLuxuria

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 06:58 AM
Post #38

Lust sees Riza with a gun in her hand and acts as if nothing is actually happening "Hello! I'm...huh...The mayor's wife! Who are you?"

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Officer_Riza
post Jul 10 2005, 07:00 AM
Post #39

Citizen

"the names riza and im here to see the mayor. umm in the picture you look diffrent." pulls out a pic of the mayor and his wife. "I really dont think your her so im going in deep!"she shot the tire of the car and then turned around on her bike and started shooting at the girl

--------------------
user posted image

Forum Family
Lil sis to SinLuxuria

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 07:06 AM
Post #40

Lust stops the shots with her nails and hurt Riza with it, throwing the gun away: "Calm down, Darling! Or you might die rather quickly!"

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Officer_Riza
post Jul 10 2005, 07:10 AM
Post #41

Citizen

"Holy (CENSORED)! How did u do that?" Driving her bike up the car she holds the breaks while trying to go so the tire slices through the roof and trying to get the girls head.

--------------------
user posted image

Forum Family
Lil sis to SinLuxuria

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 07:12 AM
Post #42

Lust stops the attack again "Even if you shoot me, it'll be useless! I will not die so easily!"

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Officer_Riza
post Jul 10 2005, 07:15 AM
Post #43

Citizen

Man how can i stop her? riza said in her head. ! an idea came to her head so she ran and got hayate and put him on the girls face so she couldnt see. riza ran up to the girl and kiked her back, then she went and slid on the ground grabbing her gun and shooting at the girl.

(Please dont kill hayate. a person from the forum is her)
(Also may i be your little sis on the forum?)

--------------------
user posted image

Forum Family
Lil sis to SinLuxuria

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 10 2005, 07:19 AM
Post #44

"AHHH" Lust throws Black Hayate off her head, then she realizes Riza shooted at her and she makes her wounds heal in one second. She grins at Riza "I told you you can't kill me so easily!"

( Off course, I will put you in my forum family! smile.gif )

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Officer_Riza
post Jul 10 2005, 07:21 AM
Post #45

Citizen

"This is getting hard and creepy. what do u want with me?" she said while shooting. "I just wanted to see the mayor and your just putting it away. Ok Hughes we need backup. send the flame alchemist Roy!"

(ok cool. ill ad you too

--------------------
user posted image

Forum Family
Lil sis to SinLuxuria

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 07:04 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css