Reply to this topicStart new topic
About Bradley.., SPOILERS
Hym
post Sep 3 2004, 04:52 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 599

well maybe but neither hohenheim nor dante mentionned a son they had. Dante just speaks about the words of love he told her , i think she would have said it but we never know^^. I maintain the hypothesis that envy was purely created.
Watching the end of the 46, i had another question , sloth tells to tucker that it is a magnifical human transmutation , actually nina doesnt really seem to be alive but it is still a human transmutation... so does it mean that tucker created the new greed with nina's body ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kodachrome
post Sep 3 2004, 05:24 PM
Post #32

Apprentice

Member No.: 146

QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Sep 1 2004, 03:33 AM)
I think Envy has 2 powers, I mean, who else can knock someone else's head in a single blow???

Envy has three powers then:

- Shapeshifting
- xXxtreme fisting ability (note: his strength was never shown like that before *cough* how cheesey)
- Gender Confusion

+Quote Post
Hym
post Sep 3 2004, 05:28 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 599

well that's true envy totally ownz pride that looked so strong , it looks like pride is a little afraid by envy because he doesnt even try to fight...

+Quote Post
Vael
post Sep 3 2004, 06:14 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 198

Why the hell would the strength be shown before? Envy hasn't fought that much. Only once with Ed, and they wanted to keep him alive. The second time with Greed, and Envy didn't even try to hit Greed. There was no POINT to show it. It was a hidden ability.

And I fail to see how Envy is adrogynous. It didn't even cross my mind that Envy might be (but obviously is not) a girl, the first time I saw him. -.-;;

--------------------
"May be innocent, may be sweet, but not half as nice as rotting meat..." -Blix, Legend

"Alles, was ich glaubte
was mir meine Hoffnung gab
ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als - für mich - die Liebe starb

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab
Ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als für mich die Liebe starb..."
-L'Ame Immortelle, Tiefster Winter

+Quote Post
Satoru
post Sep 4 2004, 07:52 AM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 583

QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Aug 31 2004, 04:32 AM)
If Pride has two powers, why can't everyone else have two powers?

Since when is AGING a power? I'd say immortality is a power, aging is a weakness.
And Dante created Pride as a Homunculus that can age, because she was planning for him to become Fuhrer. A Fuhrer that doesn't age makes people suspicious.

Or am I wrong?

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 4 2004, 10:01 AM
Post #36

Guests

Yep a 130+ year old Fuhrer that ages like a human doesn't make people suspicious. Sure looks mighty young for a 130+ year old. (Greed knows Pride ).

+Quote Post
Kodachrome
post Sep 4 2004, 11:02 AM
Post #37

Apprentice

Member No.: 146

In retrospect, the part where Greed says that Pride is chasing the Elrics is pretty retarded. If Bradley wanted to "chase" them, he could just ask for them to be sent into his office. -___-

+Quote Post
shamanmedium
post Apr 1 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 10,476

Okay, let put it my 2 bits.

1. The "Ultimate Eye" enables a precognative ability in Brad. Plus, like all the other Homunculi, he has somewhat of a chronokinetic ability enabling him to move at superhuman speeds.

Thus, in a short amount of time, like say on a battlefield, his mind can come up with all possible options in any given situation and allows him to see the results of his actions and thus seem to make the right choice and dodge attacks.

But, then again, not everyone is perfect and no pwer, no matter how great, can make up for human error or split-second switches; I.E. Brad's eyepatch getting cut off.

2. Why's everyone knocking on Brad? He's SUPAH KAWAII!! *Glomps the uber-cuddley teddy-bear of a Fuhrer*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 04:46 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css