HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
If You Met An FMA Character, What would you say or do?
I-luv-FMA
post Aug 11 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #226

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,168

Let me see...
If it were Ed, Al, Roy, etc, I'd probably just stand there blushing like an idiot.
If it were a homonculus, I'd get the hell outta there.
If it was Scar...hmm...maybe I'd run to him and glomp him

Dammit, this is stupid.

--------------------
I don't only love 1 character in FMA, I love the whole damn SHOW!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Backfired
post Aug 11 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #227

Citizen

Member No.: 70,505

If it were all the human characters, I would ask for their autographs and picture.

If it were the homunculus, I would pretend to be an innocent and unknowing citizen and ask for their autograph.(and then would RUN AWAY!!!)

......yah.

--------------------
||= [Deviantart] =||
||= [tumblr] =||
I don't take any credit for the avatar.

+Quote Post
onigiri_girl
post Aug 31 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #228

Citizen

Member No.: 70,851

Ed. I will say "You have to either choose drink milk or go swimming with me wink.gif !"

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Aug 31 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #229

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

I would meet Hawkeye and go shooting with her...

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post Aug 31 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #230

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

I would be too shocked to do anything/have a Colin Creevey moment.

Or just stare at Roy. And stare. And stare. And force him into giving an explanation as to why he hasnt spoken to Riza properly yet.

And stare some more.

o/////o

+Quote Post
Ruingaraf
post Sep 9 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #231

Citizen

Member No.: 69,179

Grab (manga versions of) Hawkeye, Roy, Scar, and Hoenheim, and drag them home where I will psychoanalyze them to death. And probably terrify them in the process.

Fangirl someone? Nah, psychology research is far sexier. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fotia
post Sep 10 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #232

Citizen

Member No.: 70,586

I'd make Roy teach me alchemy or Riza teach me how to shoot a gun.

--------------------
[ ]

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Sep 11 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #233

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,903

Hmmm...if I somehow got sucked into the FMA world and met the characters... *daydreams*

First, I would hunt down all the Mary Sues trying to get their little sparkly mitts on Ed, Al, and/or Roy (or whoever), and I would destroy them with flaming dictionaries, witty and sarcastic criticism and the all-powerful force of manga canon. (Maybe I could convince Scar to help me, too!) biggrin.gif

Then, after everyone applauds my bravery and heroic feats and thanks me for saving them from the Mary Sues and asks me who I am, I shall tell them that who I am is not important and act all cool and mysterious and...

Bah, who am I kidding? I'd totally geek out. "ZOMG I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE REAL!! I JUST KNEW IT!!! You guys are AMAZING and I'm a huge fan blah blah blah..."

And then they'd all give me weird looks and back slowly away. But before they could escape from me, I'd latch onto Ed's arm (his automail one, of course!) with a huge, mischievous grin on my face and whisper loudly, "Hey Ed, you and Winry are totally in love with each other and everyone knows it but you. Hurry up and admit it, already! The hints are driving your fanbase insane!"

And after he freaks out, I'd chase after Roy and do the same thing to him, only with Riza. biggrin.gif

On a more serious note, if I actually met the characters, I'd probably feel too shocked/nervous to actually go up and say anything. I'd probably just write a letter instead, telling them to keep their spirits up and that many, many people are rooting for them. smile.gif I've always been better with words than with speech.

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
Fullcardboard Al...
post Sep 20 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #234

Citizen

Member No.: 71,165

first of all Ed, just to see if he's taller then I am (sadly I'm short too) sad.gif
second comes Roy. I'd probably say something like Yo ! Mustang, you got a light for me ? (I'm a smoker).
3rd would be Alex Lious Armstrong to see if he dares to rip and flex the muscles (preferably in the middle of winter New York City) and then challenge him for an arm-wrestling contest (i'd probably get my arm slammed 100 feet into the ground though.
And last but not least Greed to see what kind of people he surrounds himself with. Just curious tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Yikie
post Sep 22 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #235

Citizen

Member No.: 66,339

Let's see...

It probably turn to out to be something like this...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4975539/1/Fan_meets_Fullmetal (preview of 'fan meets fullmetal'-fanfic):

All she did was open her Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch merchandise she bought that day, who would’ve thought it would ‘transmute’ her into an unfamiliar world? Wait… unfamiliar? No, it’s strangely familiar, too familiar for god’s sake… this…could this be…?

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?” Yet, a strangely-familiar-voice interrupted her thoughts. The girl turned around…

NO WAY!!! A boy with blond braided hair, wearing a red coat, a pair of leather pants and ridiculous boots was standing before her. The girl wanted to scream it out, to *glomp* him, but all she could do was to stare at him in amazement. But only seconds later a thought hit her. This is a dream. Yes. It must be. That’s the result of being too much of a FMA-fanatic, my mind is full of the manga… Wait, if this is a dream then it means I don’t have to hold back! I can fangirl all I want!

Edward Elric, on the other hand, was less pleased to meet her. Well, we can’t blame him actually, who wouldn’t find it suspicious if a girl suddenly pops out of nowhere?

“Brother,” another amazing character appeared “who is that girl?” the vintage armor was more tremendous than the girl would’ve expect. But then again, it contrasted with our little bean… I mean, Edward. But in Ed’s defense, he did grow a lot in the latest chapters (even though he didn’t seem to notice himself). Oh my god this is so exciting!

“That’s what I want to know” The Elric brothers whispered to each other, without letting their guard down.

Shall I try it..? Of course! I can’t possibly let such an opportunity go, can I?

“Man, your’re small! You bean-sized little boy!” A wicked grin appeared on the girl’s face while she was pointing to Ed.

Small… bean-sized… little…

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING *Insert Ed’s rant, please*…?!! YOU’RE GOING DOWN LITTLE GIRL!” It’s surprising Ed’s head didn’t explode during his sudden (but expected) outburst.

“Oh, sorry, I haven’t introduced myself properly. My name is Yikie and you can say I know almost everything about you guys… well, not as much as Hiromu Arakawa of course.”

“And who the hell is that Arakawa-guy?” Ed asked.

Yikie burst in to laughter while Ed and Al was looking confused at each other. He has no idea why his question was so laughable.

“She…she…” Yikie replied “…is a cow.” Still laughing and weeping away the tears at the corners of her eye.

“Brother, do you think…?” Al whispered to Ed.

“Yes, she’s definitely crazy.” Ed concluded.

“You know, I also read a lot of fanfics.” Yikie suddenly said when Winry was checking up Ed’s automail.

“Fanfics?” Ed didn’t feel like asking what’s that for the I-lost-count-how-many time.

“Yeah, and some of them are about you and Roy Mustang.”

“About me and the colone…?” Ed didn’t finish his sentence, a chill ran over his spine because the look on that girl’s eyes and huge grin on her face were just too scary, wicked and evil.

Yikie began murmuring something in Ed’s ear. He turned pale during the process and made a disgust expression.

Al and Winry looked at each other, wondering what they were talking about, when they suddenly heard Ed scream…

“NO! THAT’S A LIE! I DON’T BELIEVE IT! How could they do this to me?!! How could HE do THAT to ME?! THAT’S DISGUSTING!!!”

“Hey!” Yikie shouted, “I’m not finished yet! Then Roy XXXXX you and you also XXXXX him and you two XXXXX in XXXXX while you were shouting XXXXX!!!”

Winry’s face was turning red and if Al wasn’t a soul-in-an-armor, his face would too. But the two childhood friends pretended as if they didn’t hear a word Yikie was shouting –very loud-.

Ed on the other hand… well, let us just say he’s mentally scarred for life now.

See for more xD:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4975539/1/Fan_meets_Fullmetal

+Quote Post
alchemistpower
post Sep 29 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #236

Citizen

Member No.: 47,494

hmmm... If i was apparently a Alchemist/Angel.. But i'll prefer Angel... And i meet Roy...

Fantasy(Me): Hey Roy!

Roy: Hello!

Fantasy: Can i borrow your gloves??

Roy: Why??

Fantasy: Just!

Roy: ok *gives gloves*

Fantasy: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Roy: ok??

Fantasy: *gets scissors*

Roy: HEY WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO MY GLOVES?!?!?!

Fantasy: You love Riza don't you??

Roy: hmmm hmmm..... Why ask?

Fantasy: Cause' almost everyone knows that you do *grins*

Roy: WHAT?!?!?!?! WHO KNOWS?!?!?!

Fantasy: see see! You do! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Why don't you ask her out?? Why do you ask other girls that you apperantly "don't" even "LOVE"

Roy: cause...

Fantasy: *fully stares at him*

Roy: DON'T STARE AT ME!

Fantasy: Anyway you need to give me the answer by tomorrow! If you can't an answer you will have to ask Riza out.. But if you don't i will make the sharks eat your gloves.. or worse of i'll turn them into water.... Okie?!?!

Roy: Ok...

Fantasy: *still staring at him*

Roy: GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU AND STARING?!?!?!

Fantasy: Nothing >=]

And if i meet Edward....

Fantasy: ED!!

Ed: Hey

Fantasy: how old are you??

Ed: 18

Fantasy: 18.... *says to herself* 18.... but you look like 14....

Ed: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!

Fantasy: nothing Shr-

Ed: WHO ARE YOU CALLED A LITTLE SPECK WHO YOU NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO SEE?!?!?!

Fantasy: *spreads wings*

Ed: GAAAAH! SO GIGANTIC!!

Fantasy: *wings glitter*

Ed: TOO BRIGHT SO BRIGHT!! GAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

And so... That is what i will do... if i ever meet a FMA character... But if it was real... I'll probably slap Roy across the face for not telling how he feels to Riza and probably sell Ed to my friend which is a "Edward" lover and out him in her "Edward" collection with Edward Cullen ~.~" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Just because i want to be loved doesn't mean i want to love"

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 07:54 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css