HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 49 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Red Shadow
post Jul 3 2005, 02:10 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,073

Can't we all just get along? *Snickers* Hey Tath-chan. Glad you found the place, this is Henrika from ff.net. Yes, I will be very happy to see the new chapter.

As for Foolmetal, thanks for apologizing, it makes the world a little nicer, though I do think it would be nice if newbies checked other threads and read up on the difference between the anime and the manga before asking questions like that over and over again.

I heard 20 volumes too, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

--------------------
We're not demons and we're definitely not gods. We're just humans, tiny insignificant humans.
-Edward Elric
http://www.fanfiction.net/~henrika
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Jul 5 2005, 05:43 AM
Post #17

Guests

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh when will MSN post it. The raw version should be comin out pretty soon. I've been waiting impatiently dry.gif dry.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif (Damn I need to stop using the silly litttle faces dry.gif )

+Quote Post
Shinobi Alchemis...
post Jul 5 2005, 06:22 AM
Post #18

Apprentice

Member No.: 15,430

Heh, when I saw this thread I thought that chapter 49 had been realesed tongue.gif but it's not so unfortunately...
I think the Manga is better than the Anime...the story is different between them and the best part is that people from Xing (supposed to be acient China) comes to Amestris happy.gif
Ling is one of the coolest characters and maybe Ran Fan will be equiped with auto-mail tongue.gif
And all who've read chapter 48 know what's happening right now in the Manga smile.gif

--------------------
"What beasts can see is, in the end, no more than the moon reflected in water.
Though they may struggle to capture it, they shall only sink to the water's depths."

----->Kuchiki Byakuya<-----

"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it"

All Bleach fans visit this site!!

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Jul 5 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(GS4Life @ Jul 5 2005, 01:43 PM)
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh when will MSN post it. The raw version should be comin out pretty soon. I've been waiting impatiently dry.gif  dry.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  unsure.gif  unsure.gif  unsure.gif (Damn I need to stop using the silly litttle faces  dry.gif )
[snapback]206123[/snapback]

Be patient, for there's still one week to go. It comes out the 12th in Japan, so it'll be the 12th/13th in USA (my guess).

Enjoy the present material, such as Haga-Rangers!
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Jul 5 2005, 02:22 PM)
Ling is one of the coolest characters and maybe Ran Fan will be equiped with auto-mail tongue.gif
[snapback]206141[/snapback]

Well, 49 oughtta come out with the character popularity rankings. If Ling and Ranfan haven't climbed up to at least the top ten, then those GanGan readers are just <censored>.

Ling and Ranfan, GO!
u_u;

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jul 5 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 10,212

QUOTE(Sensenic @ Jul 5 2005, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE(GS4Life @ Jul 5 2005, 01:43 PM)
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh when will MSN post it. The raw version should be comin out pretty soon. I've been waiting impatiently dry.gif  dry.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  unsure.gif  unsure.gif  unsure.gif (Damn I need to stop using the silly litttle faces  dry.gif )
[snapback]206123[/snapback]

Be patient, for there's still one week to go. It comes out the 12th in Japan, so it'll be the 12th/13th in USA (my guess).

Enjoy the present material, such as Haga-Rangers!
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Jul 5 2005, 02:22 PM)
[snapback]206141[/snapback]

Well, 49 oughtta come out with the character popularity rankings. If Ling and Ranfan haven't climbed up to at least the top ten, then those GanGan readers are just <censored>.

Ling and Ranfan, GO!
u_u;
[snapback]206408[/snapback]

Actually, because Japan is almost a whole day ahead (especially the west coast of the US where they are 3 hours behind the east coast where I am), we'll have word and scans in the USA around the 11th/12th.

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)

+Quote Post
Shinobi Alchemis...
post Jul 6 2005, 05:46 AM
Post #21

Apprentice

I'm lucky that MSN are posting FMA chapters at all... there's not a single Swedish site I know that posts Mangas...not even the FMA Manga!! mad.gif
But that's OK I suppose, since I read FMA manga online and download other Mangas like Naruto from English or American websites tongue.gif

--------------------
Though they may struggle to capture it, they shall only sink to the water's depths."

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jul 6 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #22

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

hahaha, whenever I read threads regarding to sth like "WHEN THE HE|| IS CHAPTER 49 GONNA BE OUT?" or sth like "IS THE ANIME FINISHED YET?" or "IS ANIME RELATED TO MANGA???" or sth like that, newbie style questions, still reminds me of that FMA movie virus on April's Fool, because some FMA fans does NOT know that movie is not supposed to be out until July 23.

my point is, if you do like this anime/manga/whatsoever, please do keep yourself somehow updated with its info so that you can stop asking stupid questions (asking when the manga is gonna be released is classified as a stupid question, because on the last page of every chapter always tells you when the next chapter will be out. altho the "month" and "date" is written in kanji, the number "7" "12" is written in... uh, numbers that we can read sleep.gif so isn't that kinda... obvious?) also, to prevent yourself from catching virus/torjan that are aimed at anime/manga fans?

Just wondering, who here actually downloaded that FMA movie virus/torjan on April 1? It kinda made me laugh when 2 people on my MSN labeled their screen name as "ZOMG DON'T DOWNLOAD FMA MOVIE BECAUSE IT IS A VIRUS!!!" on April 2nd, and were shocked when I told them that the movie isn't supposed to be out in Japan theatres until July 23, hahaha.

*/sarcastic comment*

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Shinobi Alchemis...
post Jul 7 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #23

Apprentice

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Jul 7 2005, 07:59 AM)
hahaha, whenever I read threads regarding to sth like "WHEN THE HE|| IS CHAPTER 49 GONNA BE OUT?" or sth like "IS THE ANIME FINISHED YET?" or "IS ANIME RELATED TO MANGA???" or sth like that, newbie style questions, still reminds me of that FMA movie virus on April's Fool, because some FMA fans does NOT know that movie is not supposed to be out until July 23.

my point is, if you do like this anime/manga/whatsoever, please do keep yourself somehow updated with its info so that you can stop asking stupid questions (asking when the manga is gonna be released is classified as a stupid question, because on the last page of every chapter always tells you when the next chapter will be out. altho the "month" and "date" is written in kanji, the number "7" "12" is written in... uh, numbers that we can read sleep.gif so isn't that kinda... obvious?) also, to prevent yourself from catching virus/torjan that are aimed at anime/manga fans?

Just wondering, who here actually downloaded that FMA movie virus/torjan on April 1? It kinda made me laugh when 2 people on my MSN labeled their screen name as "ZOMG DON'T DOWNLOAD FMA MOVIE BECAUSE IT IS A VIRUS!!!" on April 2nd, and were shocked when I told them that the movie isn't supposed to be out in Japan theatres until July 23, hahaha.

*/sarcastic comment*
[snapback]207265[/snapback]

Well, those who are asking these stupid questions must be quite dense in their heads dry.gif Those chapters that MSN posts are in a HUGE size and it's very difficult to miss the text on the last page: "Next issue --month --day" or something like that...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Jul 7 2005, 07:44 AM
Post #24

Guests

"Well, 49 oughtta come out with the character popularity rankings. If Ling and Ranfan haven't climbed up to at least the top ten, then those GanGan readers are just <censored>."

Wha?! top 10, They don't deserve that.....................................................
I mean come on, They should be in the top 5 dammit. I mean Ling is the very essence of kick arseness. Ran Fan is so kawii (I said that right, right?) TOP 5 along with Greed, Ed, and Winry. People these days.*nods head *

+Quote Post
Random Person
post Jul 7 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #25

Apprentice

Member No.: 15,269

lol, I just read from chapter 1 to chapter 48 within the past week. (my head hurts, but it was worth it XD) Before that I only saw up to episode 26 in the anime. I have to say that the manga is alot better and thanks to it I understand FMA a whole lot better. That and the manga shows much more EdxWin hints smile.gif. I didnt even know Ling or Ranfan existed till this week. I hope they at least get in the top 10.

--------------------
The best smart@$$ quote in the world: "I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on"

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 8 2005, 02:27 AM
Post #26

Guests

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Jul 6 2005, 11:59 PM)
[snapback]207265[/snapback]

It was labelled as a screener - and though unlikely, it was possibly the real thing. ^^

And a lot of people that knew the real date downloaded it anyways :/

+Quote Post
Senefen
post Jul 9 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Member No.: 519

We'll have to make sure Umeko does the poll as well as the chapter.

If some one has the chinese or Jap program on their com they should do a basic intro to date formats.
*box with line through it * = Day
*open box with line through middle and tail on right hands side* = month
^^ 3 years of chinese comes in handy. Also if you pay attention on the last page of the chapter it says the date, generaly the translators translate it >.>. FMA Character polls are funny ^^. This should be good. Does anyone have the 1st poll by the way?

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 9 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #28

Guests

The torrent for the raw is out, but I don't know if I can post the link.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 9 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #29

Guests

^I also found that torrent a little bit ago, but the ZIP file I get from it doesn't appear to be working (I get errors when attempting to extact)

+Quote Post
Reika
post Jul 10 2005, 01:14 AM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 10 2005, 06:07 AM)
^I also found that torrent a little bit ago, but the ZIP file I get from it doesn't appear to be working (I get errors when attempting to extact)
[snapback]209150[/snapback]

The chapter isn't supposed to be out on 12th?

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 03:07 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css