My December, Sequel to 'Winter in Germany'
Rating 5 V
Saturn Stars
post Jun 28 2005, 06:35 AM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,102

Don't think my hounding is gunna be any less than last time. It's gunna be worse! And I wan't chapter two right now! How can you write something and make me wait! I will shrivel up and die here without nourishment you know?

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
*Yukina_Raven's lil sis* *Chiyo's lil sis* My big sisters rock!
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*
Above is my army of Edxwin fics... lol enjoy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyco girl
post Jun 28 2005, 10:10 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 7,070

Great job happy.gif I love your sequel so far. Now I better go comment on the original shouldn't I?

Oh! And update soon!

+Quote Post
Moinkys
post Jun 29 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 6,229

I already posted my thoughts at ff.net. But, I will keep on going! I think this sequel has so much potential. I just can't wait to read this baby! Update!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Dance my childern..DANCE!
Held It's never fun being the one who gets stuck doing the dirty work.
Whispered Fright Thing's can happen to shake anyones world.
Fullmetal Assassin Saturn Stars collaboration: Whoever thought dancing with swords and guns would be so interesting.

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 14 2005, 06:16 PM
Post #19

I finished uploading the next bit of EdxWin pics, but I am not going to let you see them till you update for me! tongue.gif Itís fair, because it has taken me ages to upload them all and I just want you to update! So pretty pleaaaseee big sis!

--------------------

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*

+Quote Post
Infinitesimi
post Jul 15 2005, 08:55 AM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 16,954

echo that, please update this! its so good, although i feel like its completely different from Winter in Germany.

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 24 2005, 04:03 AM
Post #21

Apprentice

Member No.: 17,621

Man, I love your works Yukina! I've also read the Winter one, it was so eloquently written and so bitter sweet at the end! This one is too.. I love the title "My December"... reminds me of a song by Human Nature (Aussie boyband) called "September Girl" I think. Something like that. Anyway, it's starting out so nice and fine - please update very very soon! At times when I've been spoiled by the movie and it's semi-happy/semi-sad ending, one can turn to their only Edwin haven through beautifully written fanfics like this one.

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

EdWin is canon! Thankyou Arakawa-sensei~~ ^ ^

Cloud & Tifa - The official FF7 couple.

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 24 2005, 03:08 PM
Post #22

Dude, update!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jul 25 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #23

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

YES! We need more! Where are you?! O_<

Oh, and Sycia. I didn't forget about your new chappie. The board is being weird right now, so I can't check out my new PMs... ;____; I'll edit it as soon as everything gets back to normal! >_<

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 25 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #24

ehhh... your talking about me right? I'm saturn, SATURN! You don't even know your own partner in crime's name! *cries in shame* lol tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Andrea_*
post Jul 25 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #25

Guests

I agree we need an update NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh sweet sweet fanfiction. It's crack baby

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 26 2005, 12:30 AM
Post #26

I wish you would update for me big sis!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keos
post Jul 26 2005, 03:12 AM
Post #27

Apprentice

Member No.: 17,621

Does Yukina come here often even? It's high time for an update after a month or so of waiting smile.gif

--------------------
Avid EdWin supporter!

EdWin is canon! Thankyou Arakawa-sensei~~ ^ ^

Cloud & Tifa - The official FF7 couple.

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 26 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #28

She doesn't usually make us wait this long...

--------------------

+Quote Post
harmony_kh_kairi
post Jul 26 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #29

Citizen

From: Why do you want to know? *cough* West Coast of *cough* Florida *cough*
Member No.: 11,459

This really is beautiful, I loved Winter in Germany so much that when I saw you had written a sequel I was like OMG so cool. Anyway I never got to properly congradulate you for your completion of Winter and its wonderfully sad ending and now with this new one I just feel like you're not going to disappoint even though I have a lot of questions (who doesn't). Anyway continue soon please and thank you. Your writting really makes my day.

--------------------
IPB Image
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson after"
Please read my fic Someone Like You What happens when someone who isn't you looks just like you?

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jul 26 2005, 09:28 PM
Post #30

Lol, I'm like on every second post of this fic because I really want sis to update. It's holidays for her so I really wonder why she can't just pump out a chapter for us... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 08:18 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css