HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Site Updates (this Thread Is Now Closed), Please refer to the new thread link posted on the first post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 10 2005, 05:41 PM
Post #61

Guests

Thanxx so mch for the offer and I will definately do it.I've always wanted to work ith a corp this big.I have a lot of friends that love anime and manga!!!!I have about 5 really really good sources or more!!!!On the releases and stuff I can definately be good.I'll even but cover and any images available to use for things.Pricing ood places to get them at reviews,rating and good summaries that don't spoil but give you good insight.I can give you times things will start and stuff.I am ususally on the comp. everyday.I run some things on my own and do work for myself so timing is not too important though.If I get the position I'll probabaly do more work during the summer and on weekends.Im on the comp a minimum of 2 hours.The logest I've gne is about 4 hrs.I will work really hard if I get this position.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Fei_*_*
post Sep 10 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #62

Guests

QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 10 2005, 05:41 PM)
Thanxx so mch for the offer and I will definately do it.I've always wanted to work ith a corp this big.I have a lot of friends that love anime and manga!!!!I have about 5 really really good sources or more!!!!On the releases and stuff I can definately be good.I'll even but cover and any images available to use for things.Pricing ood places to get them at reviews,rating and good summaries that don't spoil but give you good insight.I can give you times things will start and stuff.I am ususally on the comp. everyday.I run some things on my own and do work for myself so timing is not too important though.If I get the position I'll probabaly do more work during the summer and on weekends.Im on the comp a minimum of 2 hours.The logest I've gne is about 4 hrs.I will work really hard if I get this position.
[right][snapback]280580[/snapback][/right]

JUst so you know this post I'm quoting is me and I'm registered but not logged in sry my username is fei though!!!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 10 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #63

Guests

QUOTE(Guest_Fei_* @ Sep 10 2005, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 10 2005, 05:41 PM)
[right][snapback]280580[/snapback][/right]

JUst so you know this post I'm quoting is me and I'm registered but not logged in sry my username is fei though!!!
[right][snapback]280584[/snapback][/right]

lol that sink

+Quote Post
anime_freak
post Sep 10 2005, 09:02 PM
Post #64

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,573

Hey,

I have gotten your message. I think i would do great because i watch fma whenver I can so i know the show, well. I know a lot in html. I have made my own website(still working on redoing it).
So if your haveing a hard time looking for someone look me up. Ihope that you find someone up and perfect for the job if not me.

think hard,

anime_freak

+Quote Post
bryantq
post Sep 11 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #65

Site Owner/Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Due to the unanticipated response from the community, what we are considering is creating a news submission system, where anyone can post news, and that news must be approved by an administrator before it comes public.

Either that or getting a new group of staff. Let us know what you think of these possibilities.

--------------------
"Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and can't get squashed?"

+Quote Post
The RZA
post Sep 11 2005, 01:34 AM
Post #66

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 10,913

QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 11 2005, 03:31 AM)
Due to the unanticipated response from the community, what we are considering is creating a news submission system, where anyone can post news, and that news must be approved by an administrator before it comes public.

Either that or getting a new group of staff. Let us know what you think of these possibilities.
[right][snapback]280996[/snapback][/right]

Sounds pretty good, I like it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kakashi's#1 ...
post Sep 11 2005, 07:54 AM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 22,552

What?I would say I am good at everything except 2 subjects at school...Umm.......where am I? blink.gif

--------------------
Forum Family:
Older sisters:Sakura Briefs,Jen Elric, Ed#1 Fan, ed's numbuh 1 fan, Jaded, chocolate ed's everywhere, kmila, and Zombie.

PM me to become a part of my forum, please and thank you.I could always use more!

+Quote Post
Mrs. Edward Elri...
post Sep 11 2005, 10:55 AM
Post #68

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,903

QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 11 2005, 03:31 AM)

[right][snapback]280996[/snapback][/right]

You know, just to make things easier, I think that you should create a news submission system. Because if you're going to choose a a new group or staff, that would be kinda hard, considering some people are good at this job and some are not. Plus, people's feelings could get hurt if you chose one person and not the other. But if you create a news submission system, anyone can post news, so no hard feelings towards anyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The RZA
post Sep 12 2005, 08:45 PM
Post #69

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 10,913

I miss my 1k posts, but that's not what I'm here for, give us more updates please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bryantq
post Sep 12 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #70

Site Owner/Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This thread is now closed.

Please refer to http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=6879 for more information on how to become a news poster for this website.

--------------------
"Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and can't get squashed?"

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 08:52 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css