HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Site Updates (this Thread Is Now Closed), Please refer to the new thread link posted on the first post
Guest_Tamara_*
post Sep 6 2005, 05:40 PM
Post #31

Guests

Hey all!I had gott'en it and then thought that a big fan who knows alot about the sieres like I do should help out.I can get and find info on anything FMA!I have good english skills and love to help people with anything.I am inerjetic and outgoing,Just as long as you don't call me cute or short...I have abit of a problem with that.I am not a little girl I reasure you. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elalquimistafilo...
post Sep 6 2005, 05:49 PM
Post #32

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,575

i think because i know english, also i like a lot FMA.

then i know a lit of japanese, because im learning now

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image---run for your live

IPB Image---i want one of that (i want the Lionheart)
the time pass, the person pass, but you always will be on my mind
zarpia thank you so much

+Quote Post
Guest_Colt Songer_*
post Sep 6 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #33

Guests

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=green] ph34r.gif

I feel I could be a huge help. I dont know much of the japanesse version, but I'm very familer with the american version.

+Quote Post
Guest_Colt Songer_*
post Sep 6 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #34

Guests

[COLOR=green][quote=Colt Songer,Sep 6 2005, 05:57 PM]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=green] ph34r.gif

I feel I could be a huge help. I dont know much of the japanesse version, but I'm very familer with the american version. I'm not sure about were to find info. on FMA but I would like to help in others categories if thats possible. I may even learn something in the process. I'm a Jr. this year and i need to start thinking about collages. I am needing a internship or something. If you could help me I would appriciate it alot thank you

Thank You,
Colt

+Quote Post
Rey Mustang
post Sep 6 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 16,840

I'm very good with writing, but for an accurate and good article, I'll need someone to tell me what to write in it. I would love to be a better part of the forum and I will do the best I can. ::Salutes:: Not a problem with me. You want something done, I'll do it. No matter what!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Alucard5667_*_*
post Sep 6 2005, 08:28 PM
Post #36

Guests

Good evening what can i do to help the site is just do my best in keeping update on time and keep information fresh and new. I have good reading and writing skills i try to keep on the top of any news on the shows and othre anime showes and i would try to add more the njust pictures i would for the games and for othr website that have piccture of the show and i would try to make a network with othre members and other site

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Flaming_Arrow_*_*
post Sep 6 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #37

Guests

HI there! I'm not going to say I'm the Prefect person for the job but I'm reliable and willing to take the responciblity and plus I love FMA! and want to do what I can for my fellow fan freinds! thanks for your time! happy.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kazer
post Sep 6 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 11,304

Dear Administrator

I'm applying for the job of News Liason for the Japanese scene as I feel that I have fulfilled your requirements.

Although I live in Hong Kong I was raised in an English environment so I have well above average English skills. (Level 5 English UK SAT) As you may know, Hong Kong is quite near Japan, so I will be able to keep up with the latest Japanese news and merchandise available.

I have at least a few hours a day available to do this job if it is required. I also have HTML and CSS skills if needed and also familiar with WYSIWYG webpage editors such as Dreamweaver. I am also able to work with BASIC and C++ and also have skills in managing Invision Boards.

I am quite active member on the forums and familiar with what news the community requires, making it easier to do my job if I am chosen.

I hope you will consider my application since I have a lot of qualities which will help me keep up and update our fellow community members with the latest news and merchandise available in Japan.

Sincerely,
Kazer

Excuse my formalness, I'm only doing it because this is an application and meant to be serious. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SilentAlchemist
post Sep 6 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 17,417

QUOTE(bryantq @ Jun 22 2005, 03:32 AM)
Thanks for visiting, its been a while since we've updated! We've authorized about 500 new image submissions to our gallery, thanks to everyone who submitted!

We've also added a few more Magazine Scans featuring FMA in our media section.

And for those of you who have been keeping track in our forums, we'll soon be getting the heads up with the latest Trading Card Game that will be demo'd at AnimeExpo 2005.

Finally, we are looking for a new News Liason to cover the American market and post the latest news on the site - mainly you just need to be enthusiasic, and know where to look for the latest FMA news, and we are also looking for a content editor to help with the development of the site, individuals interested in helping out with the site should send us an email at bryantq@fullmetal-alchemist.com

Please note that the content editor should be good with photoshop and html/css smile.gif
[right][snapback]197139[/snapback][/right]

Hello I'm not saying i'm not so purfect but i'm good enough at english writing certain things out when it calls for it for certain matters. I'm a fan of FMA and have been keeping track of what is happening on my side of the net and finding all kinds of sources of finding info on FMA and can tell most other fans what is new and wat is going to happen in the coming future for FMA. I find myself occassionally in other boards on the net chatting to other fans of FMA and i think i would do okey for the job so just think over it is all i ask of you and thank you for the time and effort to read all over these other forums as i have since i have been here. SilentAlchemist

--------------------
"Shorty who you calling shorty; I'll show you!!!!!!"

+Quote Post
MLZH
post Sep 6 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 20,519

laugh.gif Sure, I like to but, most of the time i im very busy. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Edward_Elrics_Lover_*
post Sep 6 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #41

Guests

Hello! Um...well I don't know if I can actually find new info's cause I don't really have a good link, but I know Japanese (I'm Japanese!) and English (I live in America) so I have that part covered. I LOVE Fullmetal ALchemist. This was the first show I actually got majorly hooked up on. I didn't buy figures for Inuyasha but for Fullmetal, I did. Scans, well I don't know. I mean, I have a scanner but I can't find an image hosting place. T_T Um, well I'm still in school so I have homework and stuff but I love my computer so I'm probably on it like everyday. I'm still kinda young so um, I might be a little clueless. I'm still 12. tongue.gif But I try the best for what I really love and I really love FMA so yeah. Uhh....I really don't I'm too qualified. BUt translations, I'm pretty OK with 'em!

+Quote Post
Guest_Rosa_*
post Sep 7 2005, 05:26 AM
Post #42

Guests

nyo~~ i dun mind~~ wink.gif if you need any help~~ jst tell me~! cool.gif
ill try ma best to help~~ biggrin.gif
mayb get ma friend to help me too~! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mrs_Ogata
post Sep 7 2005, 05:35 AM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 20,632

QUOTE(Rosa @ Sep 7 2005, 11:26 PM)
nyo~~ i dun mind~~ wink.gif  if you need any help~~ jst tell me~! cool.gif
ill try ma best to help~~ biggrin.gif
mayb get ma friend to help me too~! smile.gif
[right][snapback]276838[/snapback][/right]

nyo~~ silly me~~ i didnt sign in earlier ><" ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
The_Sin_Of_Envy
post Sep 7 2005, 02:22 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 12,082

Hello, applying for the Liason job.
I have written many articles for my local newspaper, and am an active part in several online FMA communities. I also have great access to upcoming FMA news, both Japanese and English, and inside info on what is in store for FMA fans at upcoming cons. I have a lot of time to devote to this job as well.
I hope to be considered for this and best of luck to the others who are applying as well. happy.gif

+Quote Post
fma_full_metal
post Sep 7 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 18,048

QUOTE(bryantq @ Jun 22 2005, 03:32 AM)
Thanks for visiting, its been a while since we've updated! We've authorized about 500 new image submissions to our gallery, thanks to everyone who submitted!

We've also added a few more Magazine Scans featuring FMA in our media section.

And for those of you who have been keeping track in our forums, we'll soon be getting the heads up with the latest Trading Card Game that will be demo'd at AnimeExpo 2005.

Finally, we are looking for a new News Liason to cover the American market and post the latest news on the site - mainly you just need to be enthusiasic, and know where to look for the latest FMA news, and we are also looking for a content editor to help with the development of the site, individuals interested in helping out with the site should send us an email at bryantq@fullmetal-alchemist.com

Please note that the content editor should be good with photoshop and html/css smile.gif
[right][snapback]197139[/snapback][/right]

Hey. I'll tell you everything I know. My name is Nina Elric. I'm 14 years old. People see me as a 15 yr. old, but I'm only 14. Sometimes I put my age up as 15 to make my friends happy. I'm not the most responsible preson in the world but I'm ALWAYS willing. I have the best determination out of all my friends here. And another thing, I'm an anime and online/fanfiction junkie. My fanfics: Fanfics

I'm very interested in being the liason and I'm a very talk-a-tive person! I have my own little forums. Right now, it's not up but it was! Everyone had to be deleted there were some bugs, but it's all cleared but it still may not be put back up.

I hate begging but I would love to be the liason! Please...

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 10:03 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css