HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Site Updates (this Thread Is Now Closed), Please refer to the new thread link posted on the first post
skymimy
post Sep 6 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,987

Hi !!!
Thank you for this message !!!
I'm a big fan of FMA but I'm not very good in english, I live in france and I don't know where I can have good american or japanese information about Fma ( except on this site ). But if you need some help, I would be please to do something!!!!
biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HikariHoshi_urah...
post Sep 6 2005, 01:00 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 15,894

I am always willing to help! I have many resources for full metal alchemist info. Though alot of the information is about american debuts and news I also have many japanese resources also. Since english is my first languege I think I have good english writing skills. I am on the internet often and always ready to respond to a request!

+Quote Post
Chaosgreg5
post Sep 6 2005, 01:01 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 8,263

hey, i got the email that u guys needed some1 for the news liason and i could put in several hours a week doin that. im a senior in high school so ur gonna have to trust me when i say i have good use of the english language and besides, FMA has given me somthing to look forward to every saturday when they showed new episodes (showed, as in no more new ones yet. *cries*. but if given the job, i would do my best to collect all info i find out about FMA and post it well. i live in america but im familiar with the japanese progress of the show and the events they host for it so i might birng something new to the table. if you need me please email me at chaosgreg5@comcast.net

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Art Alchemist_*_*
post Sep 6 2005, 01:05 PM
Post #19

Guests

Hi,

I'm not that good with HTML or CSS code, but I have a friend who is. Though I highly doubt I could take over the researching part of the position available, I'm very good with grammar and spelling so maybe I could edit things on the site and for the specified position. Then I also am a good reference for the FMA anime, as I have seen the entire series two or three times, in Japanese. I don't know very much Japanese, only what I have learned from watching anime in the language.

Anyway, please consider if you need someone to edit, or another person on the FM-A.com grammar police! happy.gif

Thanks so much,

Art Alchemist

+Quote Post
Leenie5701
post Sep 6 2005, 01:08 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 22,089

Hi! I would love the position of updating the Announcements and News. My fiance and I are avid fans of FMA we don't miss a show. I graduated from Northeastern University with a degree in Journalism, so neeless to say I have experience in writing news and in proper english. I have been a fan of animes for years now, and love to watch and critique them. My fiance had a website animerehab.com (which he recently shut down) and I did some critiques on there for him, and we keep up to date on the anime scene. My fiance has been a member of the forum for a while now and encouraged me to become a member of the forum and apply for this position because of my interest and love for FMA.

+Quote Post
meta_nantaxo
post Sep 6 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 21,501

Ill go up for it I am a big fan of FMA and I can even make layouts

+Quote Post
Guest_A BIG disapointment.._*
post Sep 6 2005, 02:34 PM
Post #22

Guests

sad.gif Soo sorry I can join....Really sorry but I'm just a kid
who is still in elemetry** school... unsure.gif

-liyo

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 6 2005, 02:35 PM
Post #23

Guests

[quote=A BIG disapointment..,Sep 6 2005, 02:34 PM]
sad.gif Soo sorry I can't join....Really sorry but I'm just a kid
who is still in elemetry** school... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Mystique
post Sep 6 2005, 03:00 PM
Post #24

Citizen

Member No.: 19,772

thank for the message.
yeah i head earlier that sycia was gonna stop. as it is, i've returned from my year abroad in Japan as well, when i was keeping and following FMA from the end of the TV series, right through to the release of the movie.
As far as the site goes, there's not much new news, i beleive FMA may have ended with the movie and the only new news would be its dvd and/or game release.
Plus i don't feel i can do much justice not being in Tokyo and reporting for you guys tongue.gif

I do have a mini report and pics for the USJ attraction that i went back to in May and a week before the release of the movie, I went to see Romi Paku and Bones give a televised interview and snapped a few video clips (okay my friends did) tongue.gif
some of that stuff's there, not translated tho, if u can find someone for that, that'd be great. happy.gif
Since i'll be skimming around the Japanese sites from time to time, whoever takes the new position, i'll inform them of anything i hear.
Good luck with the search and congrats to whoever gets it.
May the best person win ^^

+Quote Post
AnimeMonster
post Sep 6 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 10,615

Hi, I'm Anime-san (as everyone seems to choose to call me, except one person who calls me monster). And I would like to apply for the News Liasons post. I have efficent english skills (and yes, I do own spell check, but sometimes, like right now, I'm too lazy to use it) and a good grasp on looking things up. I love anime, manga, and the like and know of hundreds of websites where I can hunt down information about Fullmetal Alchemist, the games, the DVDs, the collectable figurs, the manga, the show, etc.

I hope to here from you again, even if I get turned down, so I'm not curious whether I got the postion or not.

--AnimeMonster, aka. Anime-san, aka. AnimeMon, aka. Monster

--------------------
"What?!"
"What?!"
"I asked you first."
"That's just childish."
"What?!"
"That's just childish."
"HA! Got you to answer first." :P

+Quote Post
Iricc
post Sep 6 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 16,469

there a alot of people asking but i think u should choose me i love fma.send me a email at mattiscool_242@Hotmail.com

+Quote Post
Satsuka
post Sep 6 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,427

Hi! I'm Satsuka and I would love to apply for the job because my english skills are vey high and I would do anything to make the forum a better place! I also live in U.S. so I can manage to get some info from Funimation. ^_^

+Quote Post
youkai_alchemist
post Sep 6 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 7,511

Hello there.
I will love to help on this page.

My english... hmm... well I feel it O.K.
Honestly I feel that I will do a great job on here, because I have several sources of information where I can gain every type of FMA´s stuff.

I enjoy to write (Specially stories), I do also like to share my ideas.
I manage the "Flash Macromedia", "Window Movie Maker" and "Photo Shop"

I have made this web site -> Webpage by my own like a year ago...

Really, believe me... I will do MY BEST to help on this site smile.gif And when I say "I will" is because I WILL.

I hope, really hope, to get this job...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
fullmetal_4eva
post Sep 6 2005, 04:35 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 20,157

Dear Administrator,

I think I would be perfect for the opening because, of my knowledge of Full Metal Alchemist, various anime shows and magna series. I am on almost everyday, and post up to fifty times.

I'm constantly looking up current Full Metal Alchemist news for my own personal interest and would be more than happy to share my findings with forum members! biggrin.gif I think I have reasonably good English language considering I grew up in U.S. smile.gif So I am asking you to consider me for the current job opening, I'd be thrilled to take the position!!!

Sincerely,
fullmetal_4eva

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a
Little sister to DarkBlade_Alchemist, Fayt, ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, Meg08, full flame, Willow, Ed#1Fan2.0,
Mrs. Edward Elric, anime_manga_fan, The_Fma's_Girl, alchemydude90, Satsuka, Laffe, and
elalquimistafilosofal (I'm almost always the youngest!) T_T
Older sister to ed's numbuh 1 fan, and Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Younger cousin to Winry Rockbell Elric and Velious178
Ex-fiance to Kimimaru :'(
You wanna be part of my forum family too? Send me a personal message ;)

+Quote Post
Mace Windu
post Sep 6 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 21,096

I feel inclined to apply to the position due to my fondness of not only the show,but to the site.I've recruited 20 people from other forums who love FMA as much as I. I also have the neccesary computing skills as well as an abundant knowledge of others who would like to contribute to the site through donations and whatnot.

--------------------
Pride- is excessive belief in one's own abilities.
Envy- is the desire for others' traits.
Gluttony- is an inordinate desire to consume more than needed.
Lust- is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
Wrath- is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
Greed- is the desire for material wealth or gain.
Sloth- is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 08:07 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css