HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Site Updates (this Thread Is Now Closed), Please refer to the new thread link posted on the first post
bryantq
post Jun 22 2005, 01:32 AM
Post #1

Site Owner/Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

ETA: This thread is now closed.

Please refer to http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=6879 for more information on how to become a news poster for this website.

------

Thanks for visiting, its been a while since we've updated! We've authorized about 500 new image submissions to our gallery, thanks to everyone who submitted!

We've also added a few more Magazine Scans featuring FMA in our media section.

And for those of you who have been keeping track in our forums, we'll soon be getting the heads up with the latest Trading Card Game that will be demo'd at AnimeExpo 2005.

Finally, we are looking for a new News Liason to cover the American market and post the latest news on the site - mainly you just need to be enthusiasic, and know where to look for the latest FMA news, and we are also looking for a content editor to help with the development of the site, individuals interested in helping out with the site should send us an email at bryantq@fullmetal-alchemist.com

Please note that the content editor should be good with photoshop and html/css smile.gif

--------------------
"Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and can't get squashed?"

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Sw33tAlchemist_*_*
post Sep 5 2005, 11:17 PM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE(bryantq @ Jun 22 2005, 01:32 AM)
Thanks for visiting, its been a while since we've updated! We've authorized about 500 new image submissions to our gallery, thanks to everyone who submitted!

We've also added a few more Magazine Scans featuring FMA in our media section.

And for those of you who have been keeping track in our forums, we'll soon be getting the heads up with the latest Trading Card Game that will be demo'd at AnimeExpo 2005.

Finally, we are looking for a new News Liason to cover the American market and post the latest news on the site - mainly you just need to be enthusiasic, and know where to look for the latest FMA news, and we are also looking for a content editor to help with the development of the site, individuals interested in helping out with the site should send us an email at bryantq@fullmetal-alchemist.com

Please note that the content editor should be good with photoshop and html/css smile.gif
[right][snapback]197139[/snapback][/right]

Hey Bryant
I would like to go for the position for News Liason I am the biggest FMA fan there is. I am a very enthusiasic person and know where to look for information for the lastest FMA merchandise and etc. The things that i can offer is to help millions of FMA fans with the latest info for their anime FMA. I visit this site often to get the info for the show. So I hope i can be a help to you.
Sw33talchemist

+Quote Post
Kagomedemon
post Sep 6 2005, 01:06 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,293

hello there! ^ ^

kagomedemon here would like to be of any help for you. I would do anything for FMA since that's the best show IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! Yes, i have good english skills and can get good info. of FMA. I don't believe i can take over Liason's job, or do the editor's thing, but if there is anything i can do, please reply to this. ^ _ ^

--------------------
user posted image

To protect those who you love is important,
to help others with your incredible strength is a powerful feeling,
but when you have a time when you are almost going to die,
never lose faith in what you have to do,
because I know you can always rise above it,
and survive it with a couragous blow.
I believe in you.[/

I LOVE YOU ED!!!!!!

+Quote Post
[Cyanide]
post Sep 6 2005, 03:20 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 14,589

I too would like to lend my skills & time to contributing toward this site. It's always provided me with a good source of information.

I've lurked amongst your kind for a while now & I figured this would make a good opportunity for me to add my first post to these forums.

I wouldn't mind being a news liason or being a content editor for this site.

I've built 2 forums from the ground up, http://www.evo-ny.com & http://www.mitsubishicarclubcanada.com are both of my creations that I helped develop & currently maintain. Both with almost 2,000 members combined (I know that's nothing compared to the number of FMA fans here & worldwide).

If you feel like I can be of some use to this FMA community here please let me know smile.gif

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Sep 6 2005, 04:09 AM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

I would love to take this position but i know i couldn't be able to, do to the fact i know i wouldn't be able to keep up on the news i don't know all that needs to know about fma sadly :\ and wouldn't be to reliable but thanks for the email hope you find the right person cause i like this site alot and would like to see someone good at this position take it

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ixote J.
post Sep 6 2005, 04:27 AM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 18,349

Hi there!
Thankyou for your message, I appreciate it. I would have wanted to except this daily job, since coming to this site is part of my life. Though, keeping up in the "News" would seem like a pain. Other that that, if there is anything I can do with japanese(reading the official site/ the new Manga that came out(#10 & #11), I would be more than glad to help.
Also with downloads, I am an expert. All of the soundtracks(OST1,2,3 Ed Track, Winry Track, Al Track, Mustang Track, Hughes Track, Best Selection Track, The Movie OST, Link, Lost Heaven) are avalable(sp?) with me.

I will repeat this again: If there is anything I can do that has to do with japanese reading(news from the official website) or typing, I would be more than glad to help!!

Thanks from:
Ixote J.

+Quote Post
hidden_death
post Sep 6 2005, 04:53 AM
Post #7

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,634

hello~~~
laugh.gif
Anyway...I'm not sure if I could really could post news since it's not like my professon or anything with school and all that, but other then that I know i could do everything else. I'm a huge fan of FullMetal Alchemist and I've seen most of the episodes so far that are here in NS and yeah I think it would be pretty fun over all biggrin.gif

Hidden_Death

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Dusk
post Sep 6 2005, 04:59 AM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 12,036

Those positions sound sweet. Unfortunately, I only meet half the requirements. I have no idea where to get the lastest on FMA related (aside from this site that is) and though I've been checking out this place daily since April this year, I've not been active in the forum. That said, I do have a better than average writing skill. So if you ever need any writing done, be it essay or just to put the news into words or maybe just to check your site for spelling mistakes, look me up. ...Actually, don't look me up for the spelling checking part. =)

One other thing I might be able to help with. I might be able to fill you in on a couple stuff that you have yet to make available on your site. For example the FMA manga special edition guide #2. I might not read japanese, but mine is in chinese. And I dig chinese.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Morgan_*_*
post Sep 6 2005, 05:09 AM
Post #9

Guests

I would love to go for the postion I mean it would be awsome cause my family works at a computer store and I know how to do that stuff and I love this site!!!!!

From,
Morgan

+Quote Post
Greensky
post Sep 6 2005, 07:44 AM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 7,478

Honestly, unless I'm forgetting something here, I don't think that this job possition would be very difficult or time consuming. Heck, I've been a fan of this site since forever, but the American news is slow to get to the main page tongue.gif I know that I would personally be able to update things fairly quickly, despite my busy life schedule.

My passion for FMA is nothing to shake a stick at either. Anyone can tell I'm obsessed with all the FMA merchandise laying out around my room, on my walls, and inside my DVD/Game collection.

Should there be nobody else applicable or quite as desirable as me (which is understanding considering how great of a guy I am and all, eh?), I would gladly take on the role.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
^ Cowboy Bebop-----------------^Samurai Champloo

+Quote Post
Art of Misconcep...
post Sep 6 2005, 10:11 AM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 20,460

As far as I know, I am not the most responsible person out there to become a liason, but I do take determination in doing what I'm asked to do. Most of the time, however, I shirk out of most differculties often.

The job description for becoming a liason isn't really that specific. All I know is that you have to be good with HTML/CSS (I know a bit) and graphic designing (I know basic PSP), you have to know where the new updates for FMA are (which I am possibly sure I only know two sources for), and you have to be a good writer (Am I?).

Well, I don't know. I would like to have a shot at this job, see how beneficial it is but there is usually someone out there who has better traits for being a liason than I am.

--------------------
My weapon of choice involves: Shirking and bursting into spontaneous combustion.

user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Stevo_*_*
post Sep 6 2005, 10:27 AM
Post #12

Guests

Hi, I would love to help you guys. I have great english skills, and I can keep up to date info for you guys. If you feel that my help would be needed please reply back to me by e-mail. It's parkerstev0@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
aled
post Sep 6 2005, 10:55 AM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 17,857

I know maybe i cant take over Liason's job but i will try my best . I am good at english but of course there are people who are better than me but i hope that you will choose me . Otherwise , good luck in everything that you . I wish you luck ! biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Danielle_*
post Sep 6 2005, 11:12 AM
Post #14

Guests

I would love to lend my skills and any of my other qualitities to this site

+Quote Post
Stevo
post Sep 6 2005, 11:34 AM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 17,792

Now, I'm registered. As I said, "If assistance is needed, just ask me.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 02:45 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css