Reply to this topicStart new topic
Silkspun Dreams, Various EdxWinry one-shots
Yukina_Raven
post Jun 17 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,976

Hmm. Well, I suppose you could call this my attempt at the '100 EdxWinry Themes' thing. But it really isn't because... well, firstly, there are no themes. Secondly, I don't plan to have 100. A better titled for this would be 'When Yukina gets misc. EdxWinry ideas and writes them down then posts the crappiness of them for people to read'. But that's too long, so I called it 'Silkspun Dreams' for no reason what-so-ever. (I got the name from a magazine describing an article of clothing... XD;;;;; ) Um... enjoy? ^^;
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Silkspun Dreams I
cherries

It was one of those hot summer afternoons where the sun beat relentlessly on the earth and the breeze refused to stir even a little. Even the bugs were too lazy from the heat to buzz persistently in the ears of those who dared to venture outside. However even though the air was unbearably hot, the shade was still fairly comfortable. Thus those brave souls who decided to go outside could usually be found underneath a tree or in the shadow of a house. There was a huge tree near the Rockbell house. It was an old oak tree that had been planted when Pinako was still a young woman. Now it was a monstrous thing with twisting branches dotted with thick green leaves healthy even with the summer痴 drought. Sunlight could barley pierce through these leaves, thus underneath the giant tree was mostly shadow with he occasional patch of light. It was truly a heaven on earth during these hot days and today Winry and Ed had it all to themselves.

Edward had trashed Winry痴 precious automail yet again, but for a change it wasn稚 his arm, but his leg. She was baffled in how he did it (and was too afraid to ask) but he had somehow managed to bend the leg at an odd and very wrong angle. Thus he arrived at Winry痴 house in excruciating pain and once Winry removed the leg and took it apart she discovered why: the wires connected to his nerves had been twisted around each other. It hadn稚 taken long to fix it, only a couple of hours and it only took that long because the heat made it hard to concentrate. She had reattached it when finished and cared for Ed through the fever and pain that was accustom to automail. However when she returned after refilling the bowl of cool water, she found him on gone. Worried, she searched the house for him and found out from Al that he had slipped outside.

的s he crazy?! Winry had exclaimed upon hearing this, tossing the bowl of water across the room where it landed on Den, startling the poor dog to death. 滴e shouldn稚 be in this heat with a fever!

滴e said he was fine. He has stuff on his mind, Al had replied absently. 滴e痴 worried.

Well, this had certainly done nothing to ease Winry痴 worry, especially when Al refused to elaborate. Thus she had ventured into the heat in as little clothing as possible (while still maintaining modesty) and found Ed underneath the giant oak tree, lounging on his back in nothing but his blue boxers and a white undershirt with arms bent behind his head. Next to him was a pile of plump red cherries piled neatly on a checkered cloth. The cherries had been stolen from the nearby cherry tree and the cloth had been taken from Winry痴 kitchen. She sat down near him without a word, knees coming to her chest and leaning back on her hands.

And then there was nothing but silence, save for the occasional sputtering lawnmower or laughing child splashing in the river. Ed eventually sat up to snatch a cherry from the pile and ate it, eyes lazily scanning the rolling hills in the distances. But as lazy as they seemed, there was a distant gaze hidden within their golden depths. She hated that look. It was always so sad and so lonely. And it always meant he was contemplating something dangerous that would make him leave her once again... She reached over and took a cherry for herself, eating it slowly to savor the taste. She then twirled the small stem in her hand, now sitting back to back with Ed.

泥o you know what they say about cherry stems? Winry suddenly said, startling herself.

Ed blinked and glanced over his shoulder at her curiously.

展hat?

Winry smiled and held up the stem in her fingers, continuing to twirl it.

添ou mean you don稚 remember? Nelly told us about it when we were all kids.

的 don稚 remember, Ed replied, shrugging as he took another cherry before turning away.

Lazily he leaned his back against Winry痴, causing her to shift a bit in surprise. He played with the sweet food in his fingers before dangling it ridiculously height above his face and dropping it onto his outstretched tongue. Winry blushed for reasons unknown and quickly stuffed another cherry in her mouth to distract her as Ed played with his own cherry stem.

鄭re you going to tell me or what? Ed asked, sounding uninterested but deciding to humor her.

Winry hurried to finish her cherry before answering. 的f you can tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue quickly then it means your a good kisser.

There was a pause as Ed seemed to process this information. He then suddenly chuckled and swiped another cherry from the rapidly decreasing pile.

的s that so? He said.

Winry nodded, suddenly feeling very embarrassed and childish. It had been funny when they were little merely because they had no idea what it really meant as they tried to tie stems with their tongues to see who was faster, laughing helplessly when neither of the trio could successfully do it. But now at age sixteen it was obvious what the whole thing really meant. Still Winry wondered what had possessed her to say such a stupid thing.

的壇 rather find out the old fashion way, Ed was saying when Winry returned to reality.

滴uh?

的f you want to find out if someone痴 a good kisser, kiss them.

Winry blushed again. That was Ed for you. He truly had a scientific mind, always thinking logically instead of focusing on the whimsical and occasionally unexplained of something. Everything had to be black or white to him; right or wrong. It was hard to connect with a mind like that, yet anyone who knew them both swore Winry had done it. She honestly couldn稚 see it.

的 suppose that痴 one way, but it痴 a little personal, don稚 you think? Winry chuckled, eyes never leaving the twirling stem in her fingers.

哲ot if it痴 someone you致e known for a long time, Ed shot back.

Winry felt her heart oddly begin to race and her face felt hot (somehow she could tell). Why was she reacting this way to such simple words?

典ry it, Winry urged, poking Ed痴 back.

And then everything happened so fast. Suddenly he had turned to face her, cupping his flesh hand on her cheek and bringing her face to meet with his. Their lips touched in a light kiss that set Winry痴 body on fire. Instantly his lips met hers again in a more Hollywood-esque kiss that Winry feverishly returned. Suddenly she could not get enough of his taste and surprised herself when she dared to do more, teasing his lips with her tongue and moaning quietly when he allowed her entry. And she truly didn稚 want to part from the kiss but her lungs screamed for air and she had to reluctantly oblige, breaking away from his lips and panting for air.

的 meant try the stem, Winry muttered breathlessly, finding that her hands had somehow become tangled in his hair.

的 know, Ed replied with a smirk.

His lips twisting into that devilish smirk of his made her want to kiss him again. So she did and he met her hungrily. And thus it continued like that for most of the afternoon, the two sitting in the shade of the tree, kissing away without a single regard for the world (or for poor Al who had come out to find them only to quickly flee in embarrassment) Suddenly nothing else matter to them but the other. Not the heat nor the excess heat they were causing from being so close for so long. Eventually Ed settled his head into her lap and closed his eyes in bliss as Winry ran gentle fingers through his hair, occasionally leaning down to steal a kiss from his sweet lips.

They sat there together like that long after the sun had set and the cool chill of night crept over them.

--------------------

(Sig copyrighted to Hikusa.)
Winter in Germany - POST SERIES! EdXWinry - Ed is trying to cope with his new life on the other side of the Gate. But now he must decide: Does he love Winry or her relfection? *COMPLETE*
My December - Sequel to 'Winter in Germany'; Ed returns after leaving again for 4 years after his return from the Gate. What awaits him is a very different place and a very broken Winry.
Brothers - A collection of short stories of Ed & Al's childhood. Implied EdXWinry.
Silkspun Dreams - Various EdxWinry one shots
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jun 17 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,102

*Squeals!!!!!!!!!* You are back in action! Good for me! OMg... that made me blush so much for the sake of Winry... omg... and ed sounded so much like ed... it made me blush too. God he can be so hot sometimes.

This was a brilliant piece! I loved it so much! *Squeals again and tried to shrug og blush*

I will read it again! YEEEE

OH! Read lost in your heaven 4th chapter. LOL! It's funny!

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
*Yukina_Raven's lil sis* *Chiyo's lil sis* My big sisters rock!
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*
Above is my army of Edxwin fics... lol enjoy!

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Jun 17 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 726

Yay, Ed/Winry-ness! laugh.gif I really liked that too! (despite the mushiness~) There were a few typos here and there, but the story itself is very sweet. happy.gif

I agree with Saturn-san, you can practically hear the character voices in your head...ohmy.gif Hehe, "I meant try the stem"- that was so funny! laugh.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Currently designated as Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile for the GP.
I've taken Foolmetal-kun under my wing as my GP Deshi-in training.

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jun 18 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 18 2005, 02:46 PM)
Yay, Ed/Winry-ness! laugh.gif  I really liked that too! (despite the mushiness~)  There were a few typos here and there, but the story itself is very sweet. happy.gif

I agree with Saturn-san, you can practically hear the character voices in your head...ohmy.gif Hehe, "I meant try the stem"- that was so funny! laugh.gif
[snapback]194319[/snapback]

Hahaha when she said, try it. I knew she meant the stem, but I knew Ed would turn around and kiss her... jesus... his smirking made me blush three shades of red. Specially his flat commnent 'if you want to find you if someone is a good kisser, kiss them' Oh yeah Ed, like it's that simple lol.

--------------------

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~*~Lialiakicks' evil parter in crime~*~</span>
Taken Away EdxWinxRozexWin? Lost in Your Heaven EdxWin... er... WinxMunichAl? (It's up to your imagination lol) EdxWinry 100 Themes Uh yeah that's EdxWin Someone Who Cares For Me EdxWin... again... Manga Related? Stand Up and Walk Forward Umm yes... EdxWin His Gift *Cough* Edxwin *Cough* Manga related? First Kiss [Edxwin] Nah really saturn Stars? Let me tell you... if fluff could kill... *Manga, Chapter 48 related*

+Quote Post
Morgri
post Jun 18 2005, 06:43 AM
Post #5

Apprentice

Member No.: 11,690

Awesome story Raven, great great great, enjoyed it alot!

As for the while stem cherry thing, Oh come on girls, it's not that bad, I don't see what's making you blush...?

--------------------
user posted image

Visit my sig shop!

Onii-Chan to: ~.:Anime_Gal:.~

Little Red Ribbon

+Quote Post
Aoko-chan
post Jun 18 2005, 07:37 AM
Post #6

Alchemists

Member No.: 10,747

awwwwww soooooo cuteeeee!!!!!! *squeeels*

Sooooo sweeeettt!!! That was sooo Ed!!!! "If you want to find out, kiss them" pretty much Edward Elric!!

Please write moooreee ^-^!!!!

That made me blush also, but ha, I actually enjoy Ed and Winry kissing fics, or something similar. I'm addicted to EdxWin fics XD

Anyways, that was awesome!!!! update soon !!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Jun 18 2005, 09:50 AM
Post #7

Moderator Emeritus

Hehe, I also kind of "blushed," except that my skin doesn't really turn pink or anything...laugh.gif;; I guess it was the mushiness/sweetness factor that sets us off. tongue.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jun 18 2005, 06:35 PM
Post #8

Ahahaha, i doubt my chinks turned a colour either... well I dind't really look. But I felt the heat creeping up from my neck right up to my cheeks. And when she just had him acting al Ed-like... that really didn't help. If I was in that situation... hell I wouldn't have survived it. Winry is strong. All the guys I am with... hell they never act smooth like that, usually I am the one making them blush.

Seriously... think if you were Winry... I would have fainted, or ran away, or checked to see if he was also embarrassed... or turned the conversation into something COMPLETELY different, and with all those things, he wouldn't have ended up kissing her, unless he was desperate lol!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Morgri
post Jun 18 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #9

Apprentice

Member No.: 11,690

Well that just 'ol curious Winry for you tongue.gif I could just see her wanting to "learn how it works" biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Visit my sig shop!

Onii-Chan to: ~.:Anime_Gal:.~

Little Red Ribbon

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jun 20 2005, 05:47 PM
Post #10

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

*blushes* Wow, that was... interesting... *blushes some more*

Thankies for tellin' me about this Saturn Stars!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jun 20 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #11

Told ya right? This was very blush worthy indeed

--------------------

+Quote Post
sweetums
post Jun 21 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #12

Apprentice

Member No.: 12,201

-cheeks begin to turn pink- Wow, that was great. So ed and so winry. ^^ My brother came in, and he saw me blushing. He asked me why I was, and I told him it was nothing....he was seriously confused. ^^; xD

--------------------
user posted image
Hmmm...Ed looks deep in thought. Wonder who he's thinking of...-cough-Winry-cough- -wink-

My Forum Family!!!
Sisters: Psyco Girl,~.:Anime_Gal:.~

My Ficcies!
Ed's Journal!

My foums! Check it out.
Cyborg 009

+Quote Post
Saturn Stars
post Jun 22 2005, 05:43 AM
Post #13

Yes, blushes! Let's all blush! Post another one big sis!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yukina_Raven
post Jun 22 2005, 12:24 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 4,976

To celebrate my last day of school until the fall, I shall post another one! Yay! XD Um... I dun like this one. X_x; Really, its terrible. I don't think it flows well and I completely lost track of what I was originally trying to write about. Blah. I wanted to change it, but I couldn't rewrite it well. So I left it... So yeah, I hate it muchlies. X_x

WARNING: EXTREMELY CRAPPY!!! X_x

________________________________________________________________________________

Silkspun Dreams II
always cold

He never touched her with his automail hand. It was almost as if he was afraid to and he often went out of his way to avoid even brushing her with the cold fingers. Winry wasn稚 sure whether this was an insult or not. She was sure the reason for Ed痴 behavior had nothing to do with her or her work for him. Rather it was one of those demons in his head that haunted him. She had discovered that, regardless of what he said, they appeared in his waking world as well. So was it a demon filling his head with nonsense that made him avoid her skin with his fake hand?

She had first noticed it when she had asked Ed to pass her some tool placed near his right hand. He had hesitated for a moment before reaching across with his left hand to get it. At first Winry had thought herself stupid for reading so much into it. But as time went on, small things like that continued to happen again and again. In every insistence where there may be possible skin contact with her, he used his left hand. Thinking back, Winry realized it had been this way ever since he had gotten his automail, but she was only noticing now. Maybe it was habit. After all, when he was at her house he was usually without his automail arm. However Ed seemed to have no problem touching Al with his right hand. Den, Pinako and even complete strangers were offered the metal hand whether it was for a hand shake, a pat on the back or something as simple as passing the salt.

It bothered Winry and she didn稚 really understand why. She didn稚 understand why he refused to so much as brush by her with the automail arm either. That is, she didn稚 understand until that night.

It had been a terrible stormy night complete with lightning, thunder and a torrential downpour. Winry had always hated thunderstorms as a little kid and that fear hadn稚 died has she grew. When she was little she would usually crawl into bed with her parents and then with Pinako. However her comfort switched from her grandma to her childhood friend after both boys began to live with them after the death of their mother. Although now, at fifteen, she could only comfort herself since crawling into bed with anyone at this age was unacceptable. This usually resulted in her dragging a half asleep Den into her room so that she could cuddle close to him. But tonight was different. The storm was worse and now she had the rarity of knowing the one who truly gave her comfort was in the next room...alone. (For a reason Ed wouldn稚 tell her, Al had not come) And this was too good to pass up.

As a young kid it had meant nothing. It was cute to see the three all crammed onto one bed, sound asleep in the comfort of each other. Such was child innocence. But now the idea wasn稚 so innocent, which made Winry blush as she crept toward the room Ed was in. She had no bad thoughts (okay, maybe a few) but the whole concept was... suspicious.

I won稚 sleep, Winry told herself firmly. I just... want to be near him. Just for a little while, then I値l leave.

She nodded to no one before easing the door open slightly. Peering in, she was greeted by darkness. However she could hear and there were soft moans of pain coming from the room痴 single occupant. The sound of Ed痴 tossing and turning could also be clearly heard, even with the hard rain on the rood and the loud cracks of thunder. Instantly worried, Winry hurried into the room. She wasn稚 sure what she planned to do and she would never know because Ed suddenly sat bolt upright, letting out a strangled cry. His sudden awakening made Winry freeze in the center of the room. Although she couldn稚 see him well, his silhouette was enough. She watched as Ed abruptly fell back onto the bed and rolled onto his right side, flesh hand clutching his metal arm so tightly his knuckles were white. His face was twisted into extreme pain, but Winry couldn稚 see that.

Winry stared at him, face softening as she slowly came out of her surprise. Without a second thought she moved forward, dropping to her knees beside Edward痴 bed. She reached her hands out and placed them gently upon the ice cold metal of his right arm. Instantly he flinched and jerked away from her, sitting up quickly. Winry痴 eyes followed him as he rubbed his eyes.

展-Winry...what are you doing in my room? He muttered, clearly still half asleep.

Winry did not reply. Instead she reached for the small lamp on the night stand beside her, flipping it on. She couldn稚 help but blush at him, sitting up with the sheets bunched up around his waist and muscular chest bare. His blonde hair was down and a tangled mess, strands sticking out at odd angles. Winry had to fight the urge to fix it.

展inry, what do you want? Ed demanded grumpily, squinting at her through the light.

But again she said nothing. Instead she took his automail hand tightly with both of hers and brought it to her face. The metal numbed her warm hands. Ed flinched as she took it, but she did not allow him to pull away. She brushed her lips across the knuckles of this hand, feeling how cold it really was. It was like pure ice against her lips only perfectly smooth and sleek. Ed blushed terribly and blinked rapidly at her, suddenly very much awake. Any attempt to pull his arm away from her failed.

展-Winry, don稚. Stop that, He stammered.

Winry ignored him and ran her hands up his arm, reaching his shoulder and stopping there. Cold. It was all cold. The entire thing was ice. She stared into his face with an odd look and it made Ed squirm uncomfortably.

添ou were in pain, Winry whispered, bowing her head suddenly. 添ou were clutching your arm in pain.

Ed looked startled by this information, eyes widening a bit and blush fading. Then he hurriedly looked away, narrowing his golden eyes at the carpet. Clearly he would offer no explanation. Winry stood and placed herself on the edge of the bed beside him, still firmly gripping his automail arm.

摘d?

的t痴 fine. Forget it, He mumbled when she moved.

釘ut--

的 said forget it!

Winry flinched as he yanked his hand away. She dropped her eyes to her lap, that certain question burning at the tip of her tongue. Ed seemed to sense it.

敵o back to your room, Winry. I知 not--

的知 scared of the storm! Winry suddenly blurted out.

Ed blinked up at her. It took him a moment to understand and once he did he slowly shook his head.

哲o.

釘ut I--

的t was cute when we were five, but now its not right.

Winry half glared, half pouted at him before sighing. 的値l leave... but only if... you let me hold your automail hand.

Ed turned to stare at her suspiciously. 展hy?

撤lease?

哲o.

Winry looked startled by his blunt answer before glaring. 展hat痴 your problem?! Why are you being such a jerk?!

的知 tired!

典hat痴 not an excuse and you know it! Tell me what痴 wrong!

Ed growled and crawled from the bed, taking the top blanket and a pillow with him.

展here are you going? Winry demanded angrily, standing up fast.

添ou wanna sleep here? Sleep here. I値l be on the couch, Ed snapped nastily, throwing her a cruel glare over his shoulder.

Winry felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She couldn稚 understand why he was doing this, why he was acting this way.

展hy won稚 you touch me?! Winry suddenly cried loudly.

Ed痴 face changed so quickly it looked like two pictures had been switched. He choked and coughed on nothing, making some noise that was probably suppose to come out as a 糎hat? or a 践uh? but instead sounded like he had choked again. Winry blushed furiously at her choice of words and suddenly grabbed the cold metal of his arm again, making him flinch.

添ou never touch me with this hand, Winry rephrased quickly, voice suddenly a whisper. 展hy?

Ed made a face and looked away, eyes suddenly sad and distant. His long blonde bangs hid most of his face from her.

釘ecause, He replied softly. 的t痴 my sin.... always cold. And I値l be damned if I touch an angel with such a vile hand.

--------------------

(Sig copyrighted to Hikusa.)
Winter in Germany - POST SERIES! EdXWinry - Ed is trying to cope with his new life on the other side of the Gate. But now he must decide: Does he love Winry or her relfection? *COMPLETE*
My December - Sequel to 'Winter in Germany'; Ed returns after leaving again for 4 years after his return from the Gate. What awaits him is a very different place and a very broken Winry.
Brothers - A collection of short stories of Ed & Al's childhood. Implied EdXWinry.
Silkspun Dreams - Various EdxWinry one shots

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Jun 22 2005, 03:00 PM
Post #15

Moderator Emeritus

Aww, that wasn't so horrible. ohmy.gif

Hee, the thought of Ed, Aru and Winry all curled up in the same bed when they were five is so adorable~ smile.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 11:45 AM

Copyright ゥ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css