HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help Thread For Fma-1: Broken Angel, Put gameplay/story questions & others in here
Bluewish
post Jul 6 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #196

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,464

Well I havent played the game yet today, I might tomorrow abd see if it works
also i guess by the other replies in this forum is there a savepoint b/w the 3 chimeras and camilla?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jul 6 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #197

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

Sorry if this has already been explained.

I'm having trouble with the part of the game after Ed transmutes the old train into a canon to blast away the boulders. I always lose to those stupid chimeras dry.gif

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 6 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #198

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 34,479

QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 6 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]419491[/snapback]

I'm having trouble with the part of the game after Ed transmutes the old train into a canon to blast away the boulders. I always lose to those stupid chimeras dry.gif

I haven't seen this being discussed, but why do you keep losing? (What are you having a problem with?) Are you trying to attack them? Cause you can run away from them. But if you want to attack them you have to keep watch of your HP. I lose alot because of not paying attention. So now I usually refill my HP when I start getting the least bit low. happy.gif

Bluewish: There isn't a save point between the 3 Chimera's and Camilla. I know it sucks, but Camilla is actually quite easy to beat. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Jul 6 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #199

Alchemists

Member No.: 27,901

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 6 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]419324[/snapback]

QUOTE(Prodigal Alchemist @ Feb 22 2005, 12:01 AM) [snapback]119292[/snapback]

Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

guess my next stop for help is the game help thread...

dont worry Haldir of Lorien your not the only one needing help...

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 23 2005, 01:04 AM) [snapback]120023[/snapback]

Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).

I tried to beat those 3 chimeras, i first killed the bird thing then the water snake thing, then the frog/toad looking thing killed me!
Was it good to go in that order or something?
And jeeze...it's such a joy to here that you have to fight camilla right after you have finished those 3 chimeras off.........jeeze (T_T)

Oh yeah! and since im at that part....does anyone know how far I'm away from beating the game?

Once you finish Camilla off, you will be finish with the game.

Some tips I used when fighting her and the chimeras. Is it is always good to go for the bird chimera first, because that one is going to be the one in your way the most, then go to the toad/frog thing, because the darn thing revives all the time, and you would want it to get it out of the way. Then go kill of the serpent thing, because the attacks it gives isn't too much of a threat to you, unless your near it.

With Camilla, the tip I did with beating her, is I kept using dodge roll everytime she did her attacks. Once she finishes her combos you should transmute a boomerang, and transmute it again into wind element. And when you swing it at her takes out good amount of her power, that end up working for me, because I atleast lost 3 or 4 times when fighting her...(lol)

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jul 7 2006, 10:32 AM
Post #200

Alchemists

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 6 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]419500[/snapback]

I haven't seen this being discussed, but why do you keep losing? (What are you having a problem with?) Are you trying to attack them? Cause you can run away from them. But if you want to attack them you have to keep watch of your HP. I lose alot because of not paying attention. So now I usually refill my HP when I start getting the least bit low. happy.gif

I took the advice of just running from most of them and it worked. Thanks.

I'm now in the cave. That giant crab never seems to die.

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 7 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #201

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 7 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]419584[/snapback]

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 6 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]419500[/snapback]

I took the advice of just running from most of them and it worked. Thanks.

I'm now in the cave. That giant crab never seems to die.

Oh the gaint crab! Well to flip it over you might wanna keep trying Al tackling him and your stonespikes. Keep doing it over and over, and attack him when he flips over. happy.gif
I'm glad I could help!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jul 7 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #202

Alchemists

Thanks for the help.

I seem to be able to handle the crabs now but the cave is really starting to annoy me. I always seem to end up going in circles. Where am I supposed to go or do in the cave?

I found a good way of killing the crabs other than flipping it over. I transumted one of those cart things into a samurai sword and I hit the crab (I think in it's face) with the sword and killed it quickly.

+Quote Post
Bluewish
post Jul 15 2006, 03:33 PM
Post #203

Apprentice

Member No.: 37,464

QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Jul 7 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]419530[/snapback]

Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).

I tried to beat those 3 chimeras, i first killed the bird thing then the water snake thing, then the frog/toad looking thing killed me!
And jeeze...it's such a joy to here that you have to fight camilla right after you have finished those 3 chimeras off.........jeeze (T_T)

Oh yeah! and since im at that part....does anyone know how far I'm away from beating the game?

Some tips I used when fighting her and the chimeras. Is it is always good to go for the bird chimera first, because that one is going to be the one in your way the most, then go to the toad/frog thing, because the darn thing revives all the time, and you would want it to get it out of the way. Then go kill of the serpent thing, because the attacks it gives isn't too much of a threat to you, unless your near it.

With Camilla, the tip I did with beating her, is I kept using dodge roll everytime she did her attacks. Once she finishes her combos you should transmute a boomerang, and transmute it again into wind element. And when you swing it at her takes out good amount of her power, that end up working for me, because I atleast lost 3 or 4 times when fighting her...(lol)

I just got playing the game and died when i got to Camilla.......I took the advice of killing the bird, then the toad, and then the snake thing. But I practically died from Camilla because I used all my elixirs. unsure.gif
And I was thinking...instead of waisting my time on the same boss over and over again.......well could someone just tell me what happens at the end after you beat Camilla. Because I really dont wanna fight those 3 chimeras again! But I will win one day!!!! I will......!!
And thnx for the advice!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 15 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #204

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 15 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]422185[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Jul 7 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]419530[/snapback]

I just got playing the game and died when i got to Camilla.......I took the advice of killing the bird, then the toad, and then the snake thing. But I practically died from Camilla because I used all my elixirs. unsure.gif
And I was thinking...instead of waisting my time on the same boss over and over again.......well could someone just tell me what happens at the end after you beat Camilla. Because I really dont wanna fight those 3 chimeras again! But I will win one day!!!! I will......!!
And thnx for the advice!

You can watch it on youtube. (In this order)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zZWSJduCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QkZX3vDXv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OgZ5lDH5T0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0ReTbZSLs

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jul 17 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #205

Alchemists

Ok I'm now in the part of the cave where that elevator thingy takes you up to the tunnel with that huge crab thing. How do I kill or get away from that thing? I tried out running it but It's too fast and the tunnel is too narrow.

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 17 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #206

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 17 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]422824[/snapback]

Ok I'm now in the part of the cave where that elevator thingy takes you up to the tunnel with that huge crab thing. How do I kill or get away from that thing? I tried out running it but It's too fast and the tunnel is too narrow.

Well you have to keep running until you get to the end. But when he attacks you have to jump. I didn't really like this part cause everytime I jumped he still hit me! happy.gif So you have to have pretty good timing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jul 17 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #207

Alchemists

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 17 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]422839[/snapback]

Well you have to keep running until you get to the end. But when he attacks you have to jump. I didn't really like this part cause everytime I jumped he still hit me! happy.gif So you have to have pretty good timing.

GAH! I have a feeling I'm really going to hate this part.

Thank you for the help.

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 17 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #208

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 18 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]422861[/snapback]

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 17 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]422839[/snapback]

GAH! I have a feeling I'm really going to hate this part.

Thank you for the help.

Glad to help! :3
Yeah I hated this part happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Midnight_Shadow_...
post Jul 20 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #209

Citizen

Member No.: 38,683

If this has been said, I'm sorry about that..

I am at the part when Ed and Al have to fight Camilla, somewhat closed to the end I'm guessing..When its saved, its called "The Tower Of Alchemists". I cant seem to defat that bost at the end..The blob thing one..I need help with that, any pointers or tips would be nice..

--------------------
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature. Um...-___- So what if I have? XD..Wait, did I ever say I did?XD
IPB Image
My deviantART pagie My PWNFUL FMA Roleplaying site..XD
CLICK FOOLS! XD :D My Random FullMetal brownies that will take over the world! BWHAA! XD

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 20 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #210

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist @ Jul 20 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]423643[/snapback]

If this has been said, I'm sorry about that..

I am at the part when Ed and Al have to fight Camilla, somewhat closed to the end I'm guessing..When its saved, its called "The Tower Of Alchemists". I cant seem to defat that bost at the end..The blob thing one..I need help with that, any pointers or tips would be nice..

The blob is all the Chimera's fused together. And you don't have to attack him at all. He is just there to distract you. Don't bother with him. Just keep attacking Camilla and you'll win. That's what I did and it might take awhile, but be patient. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 08:09 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css