HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help Thread For Fma-1: Broken Angel, Put gameplay/story questions & others in here
primus diddy
post Feb 15 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #181

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,530

On the part between the final Genz fight and getting into the tower. Specifically the garden to the tower. I used gamefaqs.com to try to solve my problem, but when I go to the door in the SW of the garden and go through the corridor there (only one path, and i tried all the other doors) and get to the end it just takes me back to the garden. Help please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EdandAl'sSister
post Feb 15 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #182

Citizen

Member No.: 31,256

COULD SOMEONE PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME THE STORY???? happy.gif Please Nissan/ Onee-chan???

???? O_O???

.... 0_0

+Quote Post
Ashiku
post Mar 21 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #183

Citizen

Member No.: 32,982

Someone please help me T_T I'm on the 2nd or 3rd chapter, right after you meet Armony, and you chase her into th tunnels, you know the big crab'like Chimera? It tells you to try and flip it on its back but I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW! Can someone please help me?

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Moushi
post Mar 23 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #184

Citizen

Member No.: 32,566

I stopped playing the game for a few months when I got caught up in something else and now I've forgoten what I was doing!!! I'm in the town Hiessgart (sp?) and Armony is following me. I have a feeling it was something to do with those three brothers...maybe I was searching for them or something huh.gif huh.gif .....Does anybody have a clue??Can someone tell me???* Is Lost*

--------------------

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fayth Prophecy
post Mar 23 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #185

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 12,992

QUOTE(Ashiku @ Mar 21 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]366876[/snapback]

Someone please help me T_T I'm on the 2nd or 3rd chapter, right after you meet Armony, and you chase her into th tunnels, you know the big crab'like Chimera? It tells you to try and flip it on its back but I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW! Can someone please help me?

This helped me:
All you do is kepp attacking it and having Al tackle it. I did this and I beat it.

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Mar 24 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #186

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(Ashiku @ Mar 21 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]366876[/snapback]

you have to have Edward transmute a stone-spike and it'll flip over, then you just attack it and then keep repeting the process

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
Ashiku
post Mar 25 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #187

Citizen

Member No.: 32,982

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 24 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]368691[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ashiku @ Mar 21 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]366876[/snapback]

you have to have Edward transmute a stone-spike and it'll flip over, then you just attack it and then keep repeting the process

Ah! Thank you so much! I just couldnt get the dumb thing to flip! Thanks again for your help!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
princess_punker8...
post Apr 6 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #188

Alchemists

Member No.: 33,062

WOW! thanks sooooo much for this thread!!! everytime i would think of something, Kyo_Umerio would answer it!!! you guys are the best....just wanted to say thanks for answering the questions i didnt even have to ask tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Chizu
post May 15 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #189

Citizen

Member No.: 35,895

SPOILER

I Think...

i need help beating camilla and her blob, how much hp do they have

SPOILER

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
darker_element
post Jun 6 2006, 09:37 AM
Post #190

Apprentice

Member No.: 36,433

Kill the blob when it's getting on your nerves. The fight isn't with the stupid thing, so don't focus on it. The girl will go down with two canon strikes in the air and at least 12 hits with a flame sword. That's how I beat her at last!

--------------------
IPB Image
*points up* Do you see this awesome signature and avatar? They were made by the awesome Nil-Chan! Thank you Nil-Chan!!

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jun 30 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #191

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 34,479

Yeah, you don't have to attack the blob (fused chimera) at all. It's just there to distract you. Just keep attack Camilla and you'll win (if you don't die)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluewish
post Jul 6 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #192

Apprentice

Member No.: 37,464

QUOTE(Prodigal Alchemist @ Feb 22 2005, 12:01 AM) [snapback]119292[/snapback]

Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

guess my next stop for help is the game help thread...

dont worry Haldir of Lorien your not the only one needing help...

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 23 2005, 01:04 AM) [snapback]120023[/snapback]

Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).

I tried to beat those 3 chimeras, i first killed the bird thing then the water snake thing, then the frog/toad looking thing killed me!
Was it good to go in that order or something?
And jeeze...it's such a joy to here that you have to fight camilla right after you have finished those 3 chimeras off.........jeeze (T_T)

Oh yeah! and since im at that part....does anyone know how far I'm away from beating the game?

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 6 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #193

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 6 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]419324[/snapback]

QUOTE(Prodigal Alchemist @ Feb 22 2005, 12:01 AM) [snapback]119292[/snapback]

Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

guess my next stop for help is the game help thread...

dont worry Haldir of Lorien your not the only one needing help...

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 23 2005, 01:04 AM) [snapback]120023[/snapback]

Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).

I tried to beat those 3 chimeras, i first killed the bird thing then the water snake thing, then the frog/toad looking thing killed me!
Was it good to go in that order or something?
And jeeze...it's such a joy to here that you have to fight camilla right after you have finished those 3 chimeras off.........jeeze (T_T)

Oh yeah! and since im at that part....does anyone know how far I'm away from beating the game?

Oh yeah! That part was so hard! But you were right killing the bird thing first. It's the one with the most attacks. So after you kill the bird, you should kill the frog thing and then the serpent thing. I found that it was easiest going in that order. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluewish
post Jul 6 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #194

Apprentice

Member No.: 37,464

I'll try that the next time I play it FMA4ever!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 6 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #195

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 6 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]419431[/snapback]

I'll try that the next time I play it FMA4ever!!

Yay! I hope I helped! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 01:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css