HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Reruns, Questions
Choose what you do while waiting till september for the new episodes?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
Maes-Hughes
post May 30 2005, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,982

i vote all but last tongue.gif

too bad you cant vote for 2 at once tongue.gif

why did you edit my post?

This post has been edited by xrninja: May 31 2005, 01:25 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tcrab
post May 30 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 12,915

umm while i am wating i acctually downloaded the fan subs because I couldn't stand nto watching it.

+Quote Post
xrninja
post May 31 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 30 2005, 06:55 PM)
[snapback]182610[/snapback]

because double-posting is against the rules (so i'll be editing that post too).

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
ymsg
post May 31 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 10,976

Hmm, I'm staying up too late to watch them again, and make comparisons, figure things out, keep closer tabs on characters and whatnot. It's summer, so staying up is no big deal, and I've gotten a lot out of it.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

+Quote Post
AlphonseRules
post May 31 2005, 02:12 PM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 6,124

I don't tape them because I already did when they were new. I can't stay up to watch them because I have school at 8am on weekdays. sad.gif I don't know if I would watch them again even if I could though, cause I am waiting for all the DVDs to come out.

--------------------
I'm still waiting for Al to rip someone in half.

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post May 31 2005, 06:22 PM
Post #6

Alchemists

QUOTE(xrninja @ May 31 2005, 01:24 AM)
QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 30 2005, 06:55 PM)
[snapback]182610[/snapback]

because double-posting is against the rules (so i'll be editing that post too).
[snapback]182762[/snapback]

thas jus wrong alright. u meanie. this is a forum and there is no need to do that. its not like FMA is only for adults and you have to fixing everything and next time just post and say plz delete that post it is agaisnt the rules and for some reason its not fair. you should atleast post a reason to y u edited it. really now lookin at how many posts u have i would say "G.. A L..." edited to keep u pondering (complete failures in life like u worry about post count, and plz only NOOBS spell it like n00b's. i would know this because the point of spelling it noobs is so that it is quicker to type then n00b and only on online games/fast posting will people use slang. every1 understands slang.)
note: i wouldnt usually post this but people like u make me sick ive tried being nice but u tipped the cup finally and my patience ran out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 31 2005, 08:14 PM
Post #7

Guests

Are you kidding me? LOL! Now you're backtalking a MOD? They have the say in everything they propose as wrong or unjust. You sir, are an idiot. Double posting is an offense, whether you knew it or not. Suck it up.

BTW: Yes, I am the Guest from your "other Elrics" topic. biggrin.gif Hi there.

And noobs typed as "n00bs" is just as fast. Only using zeros instead of the "o" I really don't see why it would take longer to calmly reach up and hit the zero. Being concerned with that, too...man, you're really at the wrong place.

+Quote Post
xrninja
post May 31 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 31 2005, 06:22 PM)
thas jus wrong alright. u meanie. this is a forum and there is no need to do that. its not like FMA is only for adults and you have to fixing everything and next time just post and say plz delete that post it is agaisnt the rules and for some reason its not fair.  you should atleast post a reason to y u edited it. really now lookin at how many posts u have i would say "G.. A L..." edited to keep u pondering   (complete failures in life like u worry about post count,  and plz only NOOBS spell it like n00b's. i would know this because the point of spelling it noobs is so that it is quicker to type then n00b and only on online games/fast posting will people use slang. every1 understands slang.)
note: i wouldnt usually post this but people like u make me sick ive tried being nice but u tipped the cup finally and my patience ran out.
[snapback]183197[/snapback]

please take the time to read through this guide that another moderator, Quistis88, took the time to write up: A Beginner's Guide to Forum Decorum.

if you do, you'll notice this paragraph:
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 20 2005, 09:52 PM)
RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW:

- Double-posting is a taboo.  Double-posting is when you post twice consecutively; triple-posting is when you post thrice consecutively, so on and so forth.  Please refrain from doing so.  Do not talk to yourself in the same thread, because it will only make you look stupid.  There is an EDIT button near the bottom right-hand corner of each and every post you make.  Also, we are aware that occasionally, the system may automatically make a double-post.  If that happens, please edit one of the two posts and replace the content with "Delete Me!" or something similar, so a passing mod will know that the extra post was not intentional.
[snapback]93019[/snapback]

i would say that a majority of our active members are aware that double-posting here is against the rules, and they follow that rule without complaint. it isn't an unfair rule, and exists for the sake of keeping our forums clean and deterring people from posting multiple times in a row in order to raise their post count. all moderators merge (edit) together any multiple posts they see in order to keep the forums neat; no content is changed unless there's swearing/site promotion/other rule-breaking involved. the offenders aren't punished, unless they've been warned against it and still continue to repeatedly do it. it is in no way an unjust rule.

we expect our members to read the rules and forum guide before posting in our forums. if they choose not to, then they also choose to accept whatever consequences that may arise from breaking rules they weren't aware of. if you aren't happy with our rules here, no one's forcing you to stay. if you have any other discrepancies with the double-posting rule or others, feel free to PM me or another mod about it.

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post May 31 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #9

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

xrninja has been civil with you, and I am debating whether or not I should be as well.

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ May 31 2005, 07:22 PM)
thas jus wrong alright. u meanie.

How dare you accuse someone of being cruel for doing something they're supposed to do?

this is a forum and there is no need to do that.

It is precisely because this is a forum that such actions are necessary in order to maintain order.

its not like FMA is only for adults and you have to fixing everything and next time just post and say plz delete that post it is agaisnt the rules and for some reason its not fair. you should atleast post a reason to y u edited it.

We do not have the time to say that to everyone. If we post about that, it will be like adding an off-topic post to a thread. We try not to do that here. Besides, some people don't listen.

really now lookin at how many posts u have i would say "G.. A L..." edited to keep u pondering

I don't understand this segment of your argument. At all.

(complete failures in life like u worry about post count,  and plz only NOOBS spell it like n00b's. i would know this because the point of spelling it noobs is so that it is quicker to type then n00b and only on online games/fast posting will people use slang. every1 understands slang.)

I still don't understand what you are saying. Just because everyone understands slang doesn't mean everyone likes/uses it.

And people like you don't make us sick? To my knowledge, by observing what happened in this thread, I don't think you've tried to try to be nice. If we tipped the cup, then a certain someone knocked down the whole dam.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post May 31 2005, 09:08 PM
Post #10

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 2,565

wow, what a lovely display of immaturity. M. H. how dare you not only use the name of one of the show's most beloved characters to post such nonsense, but then argue with the moderators about whether or not what you've done is incorrect when they've been so kind as to fix your mistakes and be pleasant about it.

you should be ashamed of yourself. you're a hundred years too early to take on the veterans of this forum.

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post Jun 1 2005, 07:31 AM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 9,551

LOL!! This thread just got interesting. I can't believe that someone actually talked back to a MOD! I would never do such a thing. I'm surprised that Xrninja was civil. Quistis, You said things that I was saying to my comp. screen.
Mods rock! And double posting is annoying anyways. I did it once, but by mistake, and when I found out, it was too late to take it off (at least I thought so).

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Jun 1 2005, 09:23 AM
Post #12

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

lmao i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAMN Now I personally have No problem talking back to anyone even a MOD, but at least I would do it with a reasonable reason to do so, this person didn't even seem to have known the rules of this forum, and I do, this person just made a fool of him or herself and Quistis88 might I add in the most kindest way you showed this person his/her place lmao IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mustang's Ap...
post Jun 1 2005, 09:44 AM
Post #13

Apprentice

Member No.: 12,032

I haven't seen Episodes 1-13, so I'm excited about reruns.

I heard that they were going to rerun Episodes 1-26 over&over until September!!
Great!!

And nice job handling the uncivilized members, Quistis and xrninja!!!

*Claps for Quistis and xrninja*

--------------------
Forum Family
Sisters:~.:Anime_Gal:.~,Jen Elric,~FMAgurl~,zarpia
Little Sister:Phyco girl,chocolate_eds_everywhere
Pet Guinea Pig:Fullmetal Fangirl

Want to join my forum family?PM me.

+Quote Post
ἀρχή
post Jun 1 2005, 09:52 AM
Post #14

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 3,228

@ Maes-Hughes - You have defiled the name of Hughes. Relinquish the username now! I demand it as the self proclaimed Official Highest Ranking Hughes Fanboy!

I realize this was off-topic, but I am using my liberties as a quality member of the board to express my moral outrage at a user who has talked back to the friendly, helpful and dilligent mods of this forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Jun 1 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #15

Alchemists

plz if you say jus because people understand the slang doesnt mean they have to use it/like it. i meant that we should be able to use slang since this is a forum and things would get done more efficently. I dont take shit from any1 anymore ive put up wit it enough from d2 trading fourms and d2 itself. i stand up for my beliefs and no1 is above me.
relpying to the comment bout Hughes: i dont think that hughes would take shit from other kids and i believe he would stand up for himself till the end. Just because someone has more posts than me doesnt mean that they are higher up than me. Knowlede doesnt = post count
i am very civilized y do u think i take karate jus for $%^#$ and giggles? i learn to control my anger but enough is enough this is a fourm dp/tp shouldnt matter if you all say post count doesnt matter.
just because i stand up for my rights doesnt mean i was put in my place. ive taken $%^# from everyone i know because i talk my mind and it gets me places, even if people dont like me i dont care because im the only one that has the courage to talk back

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:20 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css