HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Homosexual Couples: Do You Have Favorite Same-sex FMA Parings? Which One?, No bashing of other FMA fans or any FMA parings on this thread please
Rating 4 V
Pick Your Favorite Same-Sex Couple:
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 613
Guests cannot vote 
inuhana
post Jul 22 2010, 06:31 AM
Post #811

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,874

Thanks Chiyo. Makes a lot more sense now.
Another question. Can anyone find me some (slightly) canon yuri? I know of my favorite crack pairings, but...

--------------------

Get it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jul 22 2010, 11:35 AM
Post #812

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

^ It's difficult to find ANY same sex pairing that could be labled as "canon", considering that there aren't any. laugh.gif And "slightly canon" I don't think really exists, other than just the female characters that have interacted with one another in some way or form. Haha. The rest is just a matter of having a good imagination!

When it comes to FMA manga yuri I think the most popular is Riza/Winry. Not only is it sort of like the female parallel to Roy/Ed, but it is also interesting to note how they are shown to have similar personalities is the Gaiden "Simple People", where I think the pairing gets all of it's evidence. Other than here, where the two call each other pretty in one little panel, and on the page prior, when Winry blushes upon seeing her.

If you're going anime1-wise, I think a very popular one, (and rightfully so) is Winry/Sheska, especially considering that Winry and Sheska were both single at the end of the series, making their relationship past friendship arguable. They did a lot of things together in the series, but it's been a while since I've watched the old anime (I've been all about Brotherhood lately), so my knowledge of examples is a little hazy.

Riza/Rebecca I guess could work. They are, after all, very close friends, and I have heard of stupider reasons for a pairing.

Izumi and Olivier have been shown admiring each other ('s strength), but Izumi is just too dedicated to Sig for that to mean anything to me. (Shame too. They would make an awesome pair.)

In the same way that Riza/Winry is sort of like a parallel to Roy/Ed, I have seen Elricest fans who have stuck Winry and Mei together. Though, the two don't really interact that much, so I would lable it as a "crack pairing". (Sorry. ^^)

Winry/Paninya is sort of like the manga equivalent of Winry/Sheska is the sense that "BFFs=lovers".

So there you have it! That's all the the "slightly canon" yuri pairings I can think of! I can give you PLENTY of crack-pairing that I think would be awesome, but let's not get into that... ^^ Hope I helped!

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
inuhana
post Jul 22 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #813

Citizen

Yeah, I know of Riza/Winry. It's good stuff, most of the time.
I suppose I'm just feeling lost because it seems that the yaoi fanbase, which has every right to exist and produce, is overwhelmingly strong. Now, this could be just because the series leads are male, and there are more man to man interaction, but I think the amount of females would boost the yuri audience.
I just feel a lot of EdxRoy, or HughesxRoy, or EdxInsertmalecharacterhere. It's not a problem, I just want some yuri lovin'.
I've hunted, and been rewarded with some nice fanart, but fanfiction is severly lacking. I've seen a lot of WinryxSheska, based off of the first series. There aren't too many based off of the manga, however.
And I haven't found a lick of RebeccaxRiza, and I would push that like nobody's business.
Oh, thanks for the help! I can now broaden my searches. If anyone finds anything, let me know!

--------------------

Get it?

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jul 22 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #814

State Alchemist (Major)

^Haha, I could MAKE you a Riza/Rebecca art if you wanted... XD

I might do a fanart of the two of them and put it on this forum later. (A clean one, of course, I don't do that lemon stuff, or whatever you call it. XD)

--------------------

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

+Quote Post
inuhana
post Jul 22 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #815

Citizen

0_0
Would you do that?
Really?
I...I would forever be in your debt. omgthankyou.

--------------------

Get it?

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jul 22 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #816

State Alchemist (Major)

^Yeah, dude! I'm doing it right now! (Can't upload it 'till tomorrow or late tonight, though, 'cause my scanner's at my mom's house. But yeah, whatever. biggrin.gif )

I personally think that Winry/Mei would make a good pairing. I myself drew this one, though I didn't really draw it with a "pairing" in mind. ^^

--------------------

-Martha Washington

+Quote Post
inuhana
post Jul 22 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #817

Citizen

Ah, so cute! Hmm, that is a possibility...
Thanks again!

--------------------

Get it?

+Quote Post
inuhana
post Aug 8 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #818

Citizen

So, I think I kinda like RoyxHughes.
Oh noes, the angst doth overflow. Does anyone have any descent fanfic/fanart to support?
Also, still looking for the yuri.

--------------------

Get it?

+Quote Post
pink ichigo
post Aug 9 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #819

Citizen

Member No.: 75,136

ed x roy; it's like love at first sight! XD

<@pink ichigo - Welcome to our board! ^^ I took out your first "Failed at this reply so I did it over; sorry." post. ^^ In the future, you can EDIT the content of your current post by clicking on + EDIT button located at the bottom right part of that post. ^^ ~ Board Staff>

--------------------
pink ichigo

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Aug 9 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #820

State Alchemist (Major)

Dude, my scanner was being retarded and wouldn't scan the pencil sketch. I'll have to redo it in pen or something. I'll put it up, though. Eventually. XD

--------------------

-Martha Washington

+Quote Post
Luxuria-Cat
post Aug 28 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #821

Citizen

Member No.: 75,340

I really like EdwardxEnvy, but mostly in mangaverse.
Also RoyxHughes, but I don't really like it when it takes place during Maes's marriage and the fanfiction/whatever fanwork ignores Gracia. I like onesided, also Ishval-era, but I haven't read much of it.

Also I think there should be more WinryxPaninya! They're cute together, I think.

+Quote Post
Raichi
post Aug 31 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #822

Citizen

Member No.: 74,870

i can't think of ONE gay couple, they all seem so wrong X_X
I was considering Selim and Envy as a more fitting couple then any of those mentioned and that's just.. pedophilism..

I just don't think any of the characters of FMA were meant to be together unless they're canon

+Quote Post

55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 09:58 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css