Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What If 4kids Did Fma, Spoiler Warning!
Guest_Guest_*
post May 31 2005, 05:55 PM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE(kidmuscle @ May 29 2005, 08:12 PM)
lol that is all true biggrin.gif
[snapback]182038[/snapback]

my suggestion is true,you cannot accept the fact that you are probably a little five year old girl who likes rainbows and pretty ponies.go figure out dry.gif ,if 4kids did the song,it would go more like this,lalalalalalalalalalala,edward is a pretty girl,with the braid that goes around the world she is so pretty and so little,and has a little pretty sister who likes ponies and rainbows,she also loves elvis and cake,and edward never relly lost an arm she would never do any harm,she doesn't follow the phisics at all,and that is because she doesn't bleed at all,she is soooo pretty,
she has long hair 9,000 feet long she is not the fullmetal alchemist,and is very short and is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay,let's break it all!!!BABY!!!gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay,yeah and is blood free for you fucking little five year old bitches!!!!!!!!!!YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!4KIDS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A LITTLE FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL, dry.gif LOL laugh.gif HAHAHA laugh.gif GO FIGURE<BUT I GUESS A little kid like you does not know this complicated language we adults know as cussing.PLEASE DON'T answer me dry.gif Wait on second thought, i'm telling you i'm asking u tongue.gif LITTLE PRETTY GIRL YOU ARE biggrin.gif

actually,you are an ugly little girl on second thought smile.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Quistis88: May 31 2005, 06:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post May 31 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #17

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Watch your language, Guest.

Cussing is barely complicated. Plus, with the way American society is nowadays, it is no longer an "adult language".

As well, you do not seem to type or write like an adult, and you use that language. Thank you for strengthening the point.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 31 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #18

Guests

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 31 2005, 06:04 PM)
Watch your language, Guest.

Cussing is barely complicated.  Plus, with the way American society is nowadays, it is no longer an "adult language".

As well, you do not seem to type or write like an adult, and you use that language.  Thank you for strengthening the point.
[snapback]183187[/snapback]

i am very immature for my age dry.gif

sorry,chill down, sad.gif everybody keeps calling me immature,you have proved me wrong,don't fuss so much,dry.gif i'm that bad,aren't i,don't answer me dry.gif

This post has been edited by Quistis88: May 31 2005, 07:03 PM

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post May 31 2005, 07:03 PM
Post #19

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Guest @ May 31 2005, 08:02 PM)
i am very immature for my age dry.gif

I see. I suppose that happens.

QUOTE(Guest @ May 31 2005, 08:02 PM)
sorry,chill down, sad.gif everybody keeps calling me immature,you have proved me wrong,don't fuss so much,dry.gif i'm that bad,aren't i,don't answer me dry.gif

I wasn't fussing very much, but everything's relative.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 31 2005, 07:09 PM
Post #20

Guests

my girlfriend broke up with me because i am immature,i'm not really considered an adult i'm actually 19.i look like a little kid since i am so short compared to everybody,
maybe that is the reason i act like a kid for my age,yeah,it was true that cussing is not complicated but i felt angry(not to mention i was in a bad mood at the current time),i don't want to talk about it dry.gif ,besides,i'm the only guy here,

+Quote Post
kidmuscle
post Jun 1 2005, 11:14 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,001

But what if 4kids did samurai x or love hina?

--------------------
halo taut me that problems can be solved with cussing and shooting

GO HALO!!!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jun 1 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #22

Guests

QUOTE(kidmuscle @ Jun 1 2005, 11:14 AM)
But what if 4kids did samurai x or love hina?
[snapback]183533[/snapback]

wow,you've gone too far there
dry.gif we adults would not be able to have much manga or anime if 4kids took
over everything.all the kids would be having the fun while we get no entertainment ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
LunarMoon
post Jun 1 2005, 11:37 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 8,048

H
Here's a run down of what happened to OP.
Metatronda:
" I know there are already a million and a half One Piece threads, but I just feel this needs to be done.

I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who are very shortly about to have your first experience with the One Piece anime series on Toonami in just a little over an hour. Some of you may be familiar with the manga. Some of you may be coming in completely cold, and this will be your first introduction to One Piece's world and characters.

To those of you who have never seen the anime series before, I just want to say to you in advance that this is not representative of One Piece. One Piece is better than this. A lot better. So please don't watch the show tonight and come in and say "OMG, One Piece **bleep**" because what you will have seen is an absolute embarassment to the franchise. And if you do find you like what you see despite the heavy butchering, you owe it to yourself to go see the original Japanese version of the show.

So to answer a whole lot of questions in advance, here are some pre-written answers to most of the big questions you are likely to have (there are one or two very light spoilers in here for the first two episodes, so if you want to go in completely cold turkey, then do not read the entirety of this list until later):

No, Luffy is not supposed to sound 12. He is 17 years old.

No, the girl with the orange hair is not supposed to sound that young. She is 18 years old.

No, his name was not originally "Zolo." His name was Roronoa Zoro, and it was originally written as such in the manga until 4Kids asked for it to be changed. And if you don't believe me, here is a screencap from an actual episode of One Piece to prove his name is intended to be Zoro in English: WANTED: RORONOA ZORO

No, that is not the original music. The original soundtrack was primarily orchestra music.

No, that is not the original opening theme. It was not an awful "rap" song, nor is that the original opening video. If you would like to see the original opening, you can find it here in dual audio with both the original Japanese and the English version that 4Kids made and showed on convention floors last summer (yes, they went out of their way to make a faithful rendition of the original opening and decided to scrap it for a really terrible rap song).

No, that is not the original ending theme. That is just some random pirate-y end credits that 4Kids whipped up for the show. Again, if you would like to see the original ending, you can find it here.

No, that is not the original dialogue from the show. At least half of the dialogue in that first episode was changed substantially.

Yes, in the original show, Luffy actually did punch Coby. His reason: "Just 'cuz."

No, the show did not have that many commercial breaks originally.

No, those are not all Luffy's real attack names. Luffy's main attack is "Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru" or "Gum Gum Pistol." 4Kids has a problem with gun names.

No, those Super Soakers were not originally Super Soakers. They were real guns which fired real bullets.

No, the Navy was not called the Navy originally. Every instance of the word "Navy" that you see is a digital edit done by 4Kids.

No, that is not the original length of the episode. In fact, several minutes are cut from each episode (especially the first, from what I remember of the dubbed version) to accomodate added commercials and to eliminate "bad content."

And that's about all I feel like writing. If you would like to know more about One Piece and the differences between the US and Japanese version, I suggest you use Google to search for "Kaizoku," which is the Japanese word for pirate. That should get you the lowdown on all the One Piece information you'll need.
Message Edited by Metatronda on 04-23-2005 09:03 PM"

According to their past projects these would most likely be true.

Spoilers

-Havoc’s cigarette would be replaced with a lollipop
- All references to death would be removed
- Because of this, important episodes, character motivations, and back stories would be removed
- Scar would merely want revenge for the destruction of his village as apposed to his people if he had any motivation at all (they wouldn’t want to say that any of the protagonists did anything wrong)
- Scar wouldn’t kill anyone but merely beat them up. This would be the same with anyone else murdered in the series
- the homunculi would probably be created from scratch as opposed to being from human transmutation
- all scenes with guns would be removed. Hawkeye’s gun would probably be replaced with a slingshot
- the Ishbal combat scenes involving Gran would be removed
- all references to religious icons (ex. Ishbala, Leto, and the Christian church) would be removed (this is where character motivations fall apart; the people would have little reason to follow Cornello)
- Izumi never would’ve had a child
- Rose would be an adult
- Scar would’ve been the father of Rose’s child from a consensual marriage
- The army never would’ve entered Lior and the majority of the return to Lior episodes would disappear
- If they were lazy as they usually are, the entire homunculus arc would be removed (episodes 25-40ish)
- Hughes would’ve just disappeared

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jun 2 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #24

Guests

QUOTE(LunarMoon @ Jun 1 2005, 11:37 PM)
H
Here's a run down of what happened to OP.
Metatronda:
" I know there are already a million and a half One Piece threads, but I just feel this needs to be done.

I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who are very shortly about to have your first experience with the One Piece anime series on Toonami in just a little over an hour. Some of you may be familiar with the manga. Some of you may be coming in completely cold, and this will be your first introduction to One Piece's world and characters.

To those of you who have never seen the anime series before, I just want to say to you in advance that this is not representative of One Piece. One Piece is better than this. A lot better. So please don't watch the show tonight and come in and say "OMG, One Piece **bleep**" because what you will have seen is an absolute embarassment to the franchise. And if you do find you like what you see despite the heavy butchering, you owe it to yourself to go see the original Japanese version of the show.

So to answer a whole lot of questions in advance, here are some pre-written answers to most of the big questions you are likely to have (there are one or two very light spoilers in here for the first two episodes, so if you want to go in completely cold turkey, then do not read the entirety of this list until later):

No, Luffy is not supposed to sound 12. He is 17 years old.

No, the girl with the orange hair is not supposed to sound that young. She is 18 years old.

No, his name was not originally "Zolo." His name was Roronoa Zoro, and it was originally written as such in the manga until 4Kids asked for it to be changed. And if you don't believe me, here is a screencap from an actual episode of One Piece to prove his name is intended to be Zoro in English: WANTED: RORONOA ZORO

No, that is not the original music. The original soundtrack was primarily orchestra music.

No, that is not the original opening theme. It was not an awful "rap" song, nor is that the original opening video. If you would like to see the original opening, you can find it here in dual audio with both the original Japanese and the English version that 4Kids made and showed on convention floors last summer (yes, they went out of their way to make a faithful rendition of the original opening and decided to scrap it for a really terrible rap song).

No, that is not the original ending theme. That is just some random pirate-y end credits that 4Kids whipped up for the show. Again, if you would like to see the original ending, you can find it here.

No, that is not the original dialogue from the show. At least half of the dialogue in that first episode was changed substantially.

Yes, in the original show, Luffy actually did punch Coby. His reason: "Just 'cuz."

No, the show did not have that many commercial breaks originally.

No, those are not all Luffy's real attack names. Luffy's main attack is "Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru" or "Gum Gum Pistol." 4Kids has a problem with gun names.

No, those Super Soakers were not originally Super Soakers. They were real guns which fired real bullets.

No, the Navy was not called the Navy originally. Every instance of the word "Navy" that you see is a digital edit done by 4Kids.

No, that is not the original length of the episode. In fact, several minutes are cut from each episode (especially the first, from what I remember of the dubbed version) to accomodate added commercials and to eliminate "bad content."

And that's about all I feel like writing. If you would like to know more about One Piece and the differences between the US and Japanese version, I suggest you use Google to search for "Kaizoku," which is the Japanese word for pirate. That should get you the lowdown on all the One Piece information you'll need.
Message Edited by Metatronda on 04-23-2005 09:03 PM"

According to their past projects these would most likely be true.

Spoilers

-Havoc’s cigarette would be replaced with a lollipop
- All references to death would be removed
- Because of this, important episodes, character motivations, and back stories would be removed
- Scar would merely want revenge for the destruction of his village as apposed to his people if he had any motivation at all (they wouldn’t want to say that any of the protagonists did anything wrong)
- Scar wouldn’t kill anyone but merely beat them up. This would be the same with anyone else murdered in the series
- the homunculi would probably be created from scratch as opposed to being from human transmutation
- all scenes with guns would be removed. Hawkeye’s gun would probably be replaced with a slingshot
- the Ishbal combat scenes involving Gran would be removed
- all references to religious icons (ex. Ishbala, Leto, and the Christian church) would be removed (this is where character motivations fall apart; the people would have little reason to follow Cornello)
- Izumi never would’ve had a child
- Rose would be an adult
- Scar would’ve been the father of Rose’s child from a consensual marriage
- The army never would’ve entered Lior and the majority of the return to Lior episodes would disappear
- If they were lazy as they usually are, the entire homunculus arc would be removed (episodes 25-40ish)
- Hughes would’ve just disappeared
[snapback]183977[/snapback]

if 4kids did fullmetal alchemist it would be immedeately called a rip off.probably
your suggestions are true.nobody would die,there would never be a drop of blood
and worst of all there wouldn't be a scrarch on someone when they get hurt.
that is a low quality rip off.a large setback to the original story.i am sorry to interrupt you but i would like to put my own suggestions too. 1.edward's mom would have never died,(they would have to replace it with something else)
2.actually,nobody would die because 4kids is for whimpy 8 year old children.
3.all bloody scenes would be edited or deleted.(nooooooo0o!!!!!!! ohmy.gif sad.gif )
4.the plot would have no sense or meaning to the true world or science of alchemy
5.they would have to replace all complicated dialouge away from children or
else they will start wreaking havoc (not jean havoc)by saying words they do not
understand or do not know that are rude inapropriate(swearing)cussing.
6.they would have to replace a big chunk of the storyline and complicated
sentences so then the child can understand what is exactly going on(no,really) ohmy.gif .
7.they would have to replace the part where ed losses an arm and leg and
replace it with commercials(i agree with you)or with a funny part 4kids made up.
8.ed would have never been killed by envy and instead,ed just gets beat up
by envy and just wakes up on the other part of the portal.
9.NO MINISKIRTS FOR RIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
10.they would put up digital photography for naked parts so kid's don't see it or
they would skip it to not spend time(cut scenes short)
11.they would screw up the storyline also by replacing all unapropriate parts for
children and therefore fullmetal alchemist would be a completely different plot and the story would not have been much fun.
12.if they did replace the part where ed loses an arm and leg it would only show the part where they are screaming and skip all the way to the part where ed is sparring with al with his new automail since the kids would get scared seeing ed losing his limbs by zombies and transmutation circles(i don't blame them laugh.gif )
13.parts that are too violent even without blood would be replaced.
14.chimera tucker scenes would have to be replaced because he is too ugly for
kids(not to mention even us adults think that looks gross)
15.there would be more funny parts and alot less fighting.
16.al's blood seal would not have been made by blood but instead it would be made of water.
17.the fullmetal alchemist movie would not exist.
18.ed's voice would sound like a kid's and instead he would only be twelve for the whole story because he would seem too old for kids.(ed is actually 15 or 16)
19.they would have to cut out the whole psiren episode since she is too naked
and keeps showing her body parts(not to mention ed rubbed something i do
not want to be talking about)wow,now that's one sexy body
20.it would probably be rated something like tv 7 instead of tv 14
21.no good parts involved in the plot(holy cow)
22.they would cut out the shower part in episode 17 (ed is indeed pure naked)
yuck,that seen was uncool for me(psiren would do better in being naked)
23.fullmetal alchemist would only have about 42 episodes
24.hughes would have never died and would have just have said that hughes
and his family moved out of town and that hughes went to a new military
25.ed would not be so clever and would not use mild smart talking
26.too many good parts too delete!!!!!!!!!!the story would collapse at this rate
27.it is good that funimation made this show(i love funimation)
28.they would replace the beginning theme with crappy rap songs
like the one kidmuscle made(no offense kid muscle,it's not you, it's them)
29. the ending theme would be also crappy rap
30.4kids would make up boring scenes of their own
31.gluttony would not really eat cornello but just beat him really badly
32.no complicated alchemistry scenes
33.music in middle of episodes would be crappy rap
34.izumi would have never lost her uteris
35.it would not show any parts of death
36.wrath would have never existed
37.all part with guns would be deleted
38.barry's knives would be replaced with sharp nails(no setting bad examples)
39.furher would have no eyepatch and ourobus mark would be on back of his neck
40.black hayate would have never peed on the wall and would have never been
shot by riza
41.blood free
42.wrath would not exist to start with(kids do not want to know about mercury poisoning or death)
43.greed would not be stabbed by ed and would have surrendered
44.ed would have not kill sloth by turning her into alchohol
45.too bad there would not be a scratch on them when they got hurt
46.blood would be replaced with tiny black lines on their face
47.what the heck are the black lines supposed to be?!
48.this fansite would not exist and there would not be so many fans
49.fullmetal alchemist would be on toonami
50.fullmetal alchemist would be a total rip off
51.it would be a discrace for 4kids to produce fullmetal alchemist
because that sounds embarassing and because fullmetal alchemist would not be fullmetal alchemist.it would not have been our favorite tv show we know
that is a bad idea.we have all seen the changes on one piece,it would have been a million times worse on fullmetal alchemist.Do you agree with me??

note:the reason i may have copied the same reasons again and again was because i was trying to make 51 reasons for 4kids not to make fullmetal alchemist which symbolises the 51 episodes for fma

if you do not agree with me do not be insensitive and blurt it it my face

do not talk about the immature way i said it and do not take it in an example for you to do it that way too

that was the crappiest reply i ever wrote HAHAHAHA laugh.gif HUH???

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jun 2 2005, 05:38 PM
Post #25

Guests

i wasn't trying to be insensitive when i talked to kid muscle or anything.
forgive me kid muscle.NAH! laugh.gif you don't have to forgive me at all
i was rude to talk about that just because you said you girls hate me tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Hagane no Renzy
post Jun 2 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 8,256

0__0

Somone...someone please hug me...that nightmare is the worst I've ever had. I started reading the One Piece manga way before the anime and loved it. Now..it's nothing but barney turned into anime. Seriously.

Thank GOD in almighty hevean that FMA was saved by the might of FUNimation.

Screw anyone who thinks that the dub sucked. Let them know how worse off it could be XP

--------------------
Quote of the Day:
"Zonkoku na tenshi no you ni...
Shonen yo shinwa ni nare..."
--Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cruel Angel's Thesis
Zio Animated Series
Zio the Matt! The comedy/action anime series created by me and my good friends! Episodes 1-8 complete...care to take a look? See them for free at the forums!
Mi Familia:
Kit- HELLO~!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jun 3 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #27

Guests

QUOTE(Hagane no Renzy @ Jun 2 2005, 08:23 PM)
0__0

Somone...someone please hug me...that nightmare is the worst I've ever had. I started reading the One Piece manga way before the anime and loved it. Now..it's nothing but barney turned into anime. Seriously.

Thank GOD in almighty hevean that FMA was saved by the might of FUNimation.

Screw anyone who thinks that the dub sucked. Let them know how worse off it could be XP
[snapback]184427[/snapback]

i agree about your suggestion here,thank goodness funimaton is not for kids.

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Jun 9 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #28

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

ha~......ha~.....please...stop....that....horrible....music.....ha~......you...have just freaked....my...mind...out....toooooo......freaky...........*shuttles~*

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
anime-alchemist
post Jun 12 2005, 08:52 PM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 15,123

Okey...
Kinda lost here huh.gif

All the 4kids ive ever seen were all rip offs and i didnt even finish 1/4 of an eppie.
Why do they even go through with all they do if all theats gonna happen is the true anime fans just end up hating them!? there aint any point as i see it. dry.gif

This post has been edited by Quistis88: Jun 19 2005, 05:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image
I dont own any of the pictures or Avatars i use! they belong to others and as i said i take no ownership!

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Jun 19 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #30

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

Please do not double post.
Instead of Al being in an armor, one of these will do.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  fma_omake01_02_1_.png ( 76.47K ) Number of downloads: 231

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 03:35 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css