Lestat
post Sep 10 2004, 07:09 AM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 656

Hi there,

this is my turn ...

Seb, French guy, 27, 170cm, FMA addict, Naruto-fan, UFO Robot Grendizer for ever laugh.gif

and by the way, very happy to be here cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Tobe! Grendizer !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 11 2004, 09:20 AM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 471

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 11 2004, 03:26 AM)
Where are you from, anyway?

The Philippines.

We've been having Japanese anime here for as far as I can remember. I just never realized that the cartoons I had been watching back then had been anime.

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 10:18 AM
Post #33

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

I'm from the Philippines too... MJHermi and I knew each other since high school.

yeah, we've been enjoying anime for quite a long time now.

actually, anime has an influence in our history. it's quite funny actually. during the 1970's, the first anime, Voltex V, was aired. But our dictator/president at that time had it cut... and the kids who were fans of the series became the activists of today. So when our dictator was ousted, they immediately aired the series once again.

After that, local tv stations started to air more anime and even sentai (sentai is robot live action... like the power rangers)... and changed our young lives forever, hehehehe...

when dragonball z was aired, it became an instant hit, then sailormoon, then yuyu hakusho... and the rest followed.

the latest trend today... online gaming...

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Sep 11 2004, 03:12 PM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 30

QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 11 2004, 10:33 PM)
can u speak tagalog? I was born and lived in Indonesia for 12 years!

my mother is filipina, but i missed to speak tagalog/visayas.... but i wanna learn it some day....

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 08:23 PM
Post #35

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

can u speak tagalog?

yup! fluently ^^

but we use english in school... i started speaking english in high school. when i met MJHermi, our friend, Jhoe, told me beforehand that she was currently speaking in english because she just returned from the US and all.

but i wanna learn it some day....

mjhermi and i could teach you smile.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 11 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

Member No.: 471

can u speak tagalog?

Well... I can speak Filipino. smile.gif Filipino is basically Tagalog mixed with many other languages and dialects. As for pure Tagalog, I suck at that, as proved by my dismal grades when we were taking up "Ibong Adarna" (The Bird Adarna") and "Florante at Laura" in high school. laugh.gif

but we use english in school... i started speaking english in high school. when i met MJHermi, our friend, Jhoe, told be beforehand that she was currently speaking in english because she just returned from the US and all.

Who just got back from the US? You mean Jhoe? (I need to wrack my brains to remember...)

mjhermi and i could teach you

(nods) smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Sep 11 2004, 09:00 PM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

Hm. A little late but what the heck. tongue.gif

I'm Kara (pronounced 'car-a' not 'care-a', really picky about that). 5'4" or 163 cm whichever you prefer. 15. Born and raised American >D, Brown hair, brown eyes. Eh.. Likes to draw, read, play tennis, watch anime, read manga, learn different languages. Hates to write.

Voila. Tis me. ^^

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Sep 11 2004, 09:11 PM
Post #38

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

I'm 15 and I'm only 5'2" >.<

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Vael
post Sep 18 2004, 06:00 AM
Post #39

Alchemists

Member No.: 198

My eyes are a silverish grey. =D I know one other person with the same colour eyes. Unfortunately, I want to kill him, currently. -.-;; But in any case; yeah, my hair is a shimmering blue in the sunlight, when it's SUPPOSED to be a natural black...

--------------------
"May be innocent, may be sweet, but not half as nice as rotting meat..." -Blix, Legend

"Alles, was ich glaubte
was mir meine Hoffnung gab
ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als - fr mich - die Liebe starb

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab
Ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als fr mich die Liebe starb..."
-L'Ame Immortelle, Tiefster Winter

+Quote Post
Queenozelight
post Sep 18 2004, 09:56 AM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 580

I'll introduce myself!!!!
Natalie
English but lives in France
Brown hair,my eyes change color(it's true!One day they're grey,then green,then blue then all of those!!!)
Kinda shy(Kinda is an understatement....Really shy too...)
I'm so quiet I can go in a room without being noticed(my special ability)
I like Shaman King,FMA and I hate Star Academy(Why is there 5 seasons?!)
Anybody going to Lyce Georges Dumzil in Vernon here?!Is the story about the guy hanging himself in the staircase in H1 true?!!!!
I'll stop wasting you're precious time and go back to worship PH!!!!(he's so fucking cute!!!!I worship the ground he walks on!!!He was in my class 2 years ago!!!!)
Ok..I'l stop with the randomn facts of my life....
Wow...That was long!!!

--------------------
Le cachalot vengeur est de retour!!!Maintenant dans vos assiettes avec du poulpe!

+Quote Post
BeyondTheGrave
post Sep 19 2004, 06:33 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 587

my name is alan, 15 years old (just turned 2 days ago) im 6 feet tall and 160 pounds. taisonese (not if that spelled rite but its like kantonese) living in maryland right now.

+Quote Post
Zander Evens
post Sep 21 2004, 05:24 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 733

The names Kyvan = -= pronounced - K-von
yep, that's my 'real' name, over the years of being online, i've become less paranoid with someone finding out my whole life, or recking havok on my life because of my name, or being a guy. Honestly, i rather people 'know' my name ^^ because I'm a 3D animator, and Graphic Artist. I'm 23 years old, and I live in North Carolina. I'm a former athlet, in Soccer, Bowling, Baseball, Martal Arts, Wrestling (high school), and Rock Climbing. I'm into Music, of all types, and Area's (with a small exclusion of Rap. Not a big fan ^^; ) I like playing Piano, and listening to other classical pieces. I love Anime, and most things involved with it. From Music to Con's, to Cosplay, Fan Fics, or Fan Art in general. I'm an Artist through and through. If you cut off my hands, i'd sooner Die than try to do anything else. I love Divers people, and the diverisity among people in groups. Things that are different are shinny, while things that are the same are dull. I try to be a good friend to everyone ^^ and i'm a good wall when it comes to helping people. Ummm...

well that's about it ^^; if you have anything else that you 'want' to know ^^; then just ask...

--------------------
"Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being I never carry out my promises So long ago, I threw away my rightness And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return" - Witch Hunter ROBIN - Half Pain

+Quote Post
Roy
post Sep 21 2004, 06:06 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 703

I'm 20, 5'8", black hair, brown eyes, have a tendency to snap my fingers to my music, and practice iaido. Studying engineering right now. Oh, I'm a pseudo artist, too.

+Quote Post
prayer
post Sep 23 2004, 02:44 AM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 719

Choa shi (Josh is okay^0^),175cm(Wanna be taller!^^~),16,Native of Beijing ,student. Love the music of Lene Marlin .Love the anime such as CHRNO CRUSADE and FMA.

--------------------
user posted image
MY SITE : fadeout.blogone.net

+Quote Post
AoiSora
post Sep 24 2004, 11:29 PM
Post #45

Alchemists

Member No.: 667

Do you know all of you are most amusing to read?

I am 27, and after reading all of your posts, I know why you have no money to buy anything. You are all so young! I work to buy anime stuff! and my car, and my school loans... but anyways....

My favorites are Rurouni Kenshin, Shaman King and Hagaren.

I love strong female characters that beat up the guy they love, and I love guys who are stronger than everybody who let the girl they love beat them up!

So by that account my favorite pairings are KenshinxKaoru, YohxAnna, RoyxHawkeye.

But I watch and read a lot of different stuff. All over the animation spectrum. But Shounen stuff are my favorite (look above). Once in a while I like to read girly stuff, but seem to get over it pretty quickly. Because it is mostly the samo samo.

I collect almost everything! Cards, figures, shitajiki, books, stationary, jewelry, games, any kind of miscellaneous items made no matter what it is, and Doujin. Lots of lots of doujin, I prefer the nice waffy ones, but I buy hentai ones as well, but of only of the couples mentioned above.

I had a joke going with my friends that if you put one of my favorite characters on an item I will buy it!.. mostly true!

Oh and I hate milk too (so I feel Edo's pain!), I am 5'9", born with black hair, but now has a reddish tint to it. My friends got me into cosplay, but I like to see others more than see myself. I have no athletic bone in my body... except maybe my thumbs! Avid Gamer, Enjoy going to E3 very much!

I studied to become and Animation (film or game) producer. Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation.

Yeah, that is about it.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 04:15 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css