Reply to this topicStart new topic
Biography Thread, Introduce yourself
xrninja
post Aug 22 2004, 08:09 PM
Post #16

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 501

lauren, 17 years old, 171cm (a little over 5'7"), chinese and living in good old CA, love anime/manga, drawing, DA, martial arts (shotokan! whoo), het pairings and fangirling over roy/riza smile.gif well, fangirling in general.

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Aug 23 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

Hi, I'm new here... my name is Mel and I'm 15. I'm form Hong Kong and I'm 151.5cm tall. Ed is the first guy (and only) I worship! biggrin.gif I'm a manga and anime obssesive person.

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Dodecha
post Aug 23 2004, 03:54 AM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 503

Think I'll introduce myself properly aswell:
My name is Daniel, I'm one part norwegian and one part londoner (british), i live in norway but frequently visit london. I'm 19 yrs old, soon going into the norwegian military for my obligatory session (12 months).

On my spare time i try to do as much skateboarding as i can, heres
a movieclip of me and my mates skating if someones interested.
I do some filming/editing (skateboard movies, party videos, that kinda stuff).
I'm a sworn Linux freak.. do some programming on my spare time..

well, thats about it..

+Quote Post
Vixx Elric
post Aug 23 2004, 05:13 AM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 346

Aracely (or Arak) 15 years old. 1'66 (I wanna be a bit taller ><), honey-brown eyes, brown hair, living in Spain, love anime and manga (Naruto and FMA freak specially), music, Tarantino's films, love spending my time reading or painting, videogames, fangirling about Roy Mustang, and making mountain bike.

--------------------
Didn't you say this before bitch;
"There is a still a long way to go before I die".
If that's the case.
Until you die, I shall just keep on killing you.

+Quote Post
WarzoneCommand
post Aug 23 2004, 09:04 AM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 317

hmm spammerdespamerdespam :

Frank, 16 years old, about 170 CM tall, brown hair, brown eyes, FreeBSD/Computer - Freak biggrin.gif

*cough*pic

For more info check my site ( FStaals.nl.eu.org )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 23 2004, 10:20 AM
Post #21

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

i'm late again i see... (rolfie's real name is tim?! @_@ sorry, i was thinking of a german name or something.... >.<)

ack, i'm almost afraid to put my bio here... gosh, most of you are teeners... i feel so old... T_T

anyway: Charisse, 22 years old, 5'3" height, an unusually busy bum, loves anime/manga/video games/internet/gadgets/movies; loves het pairing; RoyxRiza fanatic extraordinaire! MJHermi's bestfriend since highschool (she's here somewhere, in this forum, i mean)... caffeine addict (from cofffee...) and an occasional insomniac (sleep? what sleep?!).

oh, and pet lover ^^

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Aug 23 2004, 11:16 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

Heinz are cool... love that ketchup...lolz.. tongue.gif so.. myself:
Clarissa, 13 years old.. in Canada... not a Canadian YET,
likes: makes some desktop wallpaper, taking pictures, draw some animes, chats, edit my xanga,
height: around 155-160 cm...
languages: Indonesian, English, and a tiny bit of French, want to learn Japanese
EDIT: just call me wolfi...coz I like wolves~

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Aug 24 2004, 01:14 AM
Post #23

Alchemists

Member No.: 471

Hehe... you're right, "Viki-sama", I should have visted this thread. laugh.gif

Thanks for giving me something new to call her, guys! laugh.gif

Anyway, since everyone here had introduced themselves, I suppose I should as well...

My real name is Marjorie Joy, but people call me by Marj, or by Jay (yes, with an "a", not "o"), or, like Viki's older sister, MJ. 5'2" in height (I'm so small!! sad.gif ), also 22 years old, a few months younger than Viki.

Met Viki in high school, and became best friends. Loves anime, video games, books, and electronics. Writes fanfics and draws random stuff when I have time. Currently working in an IT firm, dealing with German clients (until next week, when I'm finally moved to another project). May be sent to Singapore for two months starting September. Despite all this, though, I'm still feverently wishing I'd get to move companies and do some graphics work someday. That's the reason I went into computer studies anyway.

I love dogs, but due to my family's history with asthma, I can't have any. Argh.

My dream is to be able to create games someday. Although doing anime or manga isn't bad either. smile.gif Had just discovered the program "Game Maker", and had enlisted Viki into helping me make an RPG.

And... MJHermie's a woman?? @__@ Sorry, no offense meant! But a woman... @__@

None taken. laugh.gif But I'm just curious. What made you so surprised when you found out I'm a woman? What'd I do? Hehe...

Hmm... I'm going to have to post pictures of me and Viki here one day... hehe...

Concerning the Sailormoon Live Action... I'm currently watching it, and I'm enjoying it very much!! The first few episodes are really good for laughs (even if they're not trying to make me laugh), but it does get a whole lot better. Prinz Zoisit, you should see Act 44... Zoicite's actions had me in tears!!!

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
ScaR
post Aug 24 2004, 07:38 AM
Post #24

Apprentice

Member No.: 137

I guess i have to talk about me too laugh.gif
sry for not answering so fast.... was on a class trip so... and MAN are you writing fast... i'm gone for like 3 days and 9 pages... thats good... biggrin.gif laugh.gif

My name is Jens... I'm 14... 15 in a little more than a mounth... (yay!... moped!! biggrin.gif ... I've been waiting since i was 11 :S )
I'm a little more than 170cm... maybe 1 75 or something like that... don't know my eye's :S but i'm dark blond. I'm not interested in something special... but i liike FMA, manga, anime, music...

well i think thats it....

+Quote Post
Thievesvinegar
post Aug 26 2004, 11:19 PM
Post #25

Brigadier General

Member No.: 354

Mika here. 16, 5'3, 127 pounds. Likes: Family and friends, they put up with me so i owe them big time. uhh...hard rock, the godfather, avation, i love heights, reading, writing, snowboarding, tennis, countryside, long walks, being a skeptic.

Dislikes: cities, spores, picked flowers, egotistic male libidos, aiheaded whores and rabied feminists. People woh take themselves too gaddamn seriously, dull pencils, blind american patroitism, life, whiners, people who confuse cynicism with intelligence, violent beatings.

That's me. Nice to meet alla you.

--------------------

Member of G.O.O.P.

10,000 roman lions can't be wrong! Bring back the Circus Maximus!

+Quote Post
filimonovna
post Aug 27 2004, 10:23 AM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 351

Well... My name is Irina, I'm 17, 149 cm tall and my weight is 38 kg. I live in a tiny but beautyful city caled Dmitrov near Moscow, which is in Russia.
I like: my family and friends, reading, being on Internet, manga, anime, skiing, hard and neo rock, my country.
I dislike: selfish people, being discriminated, violence against people and nature, those who turned my country into trash and make money out of this.
I want to do something good for this world.

Nice to meet you all! happy.gif

--------------------
...if you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of endless run,
Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

W. Blake

+Quote Post
Vashin
post Aug 27 2004, 10:33 AM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 544

I'm 18. 5'6, 115ish lbs. I live in Canada.

As a hobby I like to make fun of people in an intelligent manner, or post nonsense.

+Quote Post
Edward-Fan
post Aug 27 2004, 11:57 AM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 415

Hi, everyone! Wow, this threat is so interesting...!!

Well, my name is Linda, I'm 19 years old, 172cm, with blond hair and green-brownish eyes... (the same applies to my twin-sister Ines laugh.gif!)
I like playing videogames, love hearing J-Pop, likes drawing and....I'm a REALLY BIG Edward fan!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 6 2004, 06:28 PM
Post #29

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Roman
6'0", 180 lbs [ideally... I'm about 10 pounds over that because I had a job where I just sat on my ass all summer dry.gif ]
Political Science major at University of Massachusetts... starting my senior year this week
Rabid music collector
Even more rabid football [American... not that wussy soccer crap] fan

photo of me sleeping on my friend's fleshpillows cool.gif

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
dreamcatcher_alc...
post Sep 8 2004, 06:18 PM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 594

is it ever too late to introduce one's self? ~_^

I'm Kass also known as Ais (don't ask). 19, female, 5'6... chameleon eyes (as in yes, they change constantly). hair is half brown half black and very curly... also I am a fire fighter... and an extreme fan of FMA mainly because of Roy Mustang... because if he can make fire then my fun will never end XD ... oh, I'm also an art fiend though I'm terrible at fanart.

-ais

--------------------
user posted image

"It is not for mortals to judge in the place of God. ...We just tell it like it is."

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 10:00 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css