HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
If Ed Were A Girl..., What you think would happen...
55th_animalalche...
post Jun 4 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,993

QUOTE(FullmetalRaptor @ Jun 4 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]406083[/snapback]

Where the hell did the idea that if Ed was a girl, he'd have never tried the Human Transmutation come from? Are you kidding me? If dante and Izumi (who are both women) both did it, then I don't see why a female Ed wouldn't have. Ed would still be Ed, and the series would still exist, because Ed IS Ed no matter what gender you make him.

I imagine a lot more harrassment from Roy, for one thing, if Ed were a girl.

Indeed.

And here in Argentina(I think all LatinAmerica too) Envy has woman voice. And he still is Envy.I don`t know why the ones that translated Fullmetal Alchemist put him tha voice. dry.gif

Maybe the change of sex could make a Fullmetal Alchemist a lot differenet that the one we know, maybe could be just small changes in the storie(ex: Roy dating Ed, or Winry as a man), but as Fullmetal Raptor said, Ed as a girl cuold have been exactly the same that Ed boy is. With the high, and the same reaction when someone call him/her small.
(maybe a Spoiler)
Winry get mad when they were on the Auto-Mail town (when they were going to Dublith), and the other guy wanted Al to have a handfight with his partner(Al didn`twant to),then he asked Ed, (who didn`t want too) and these guy said something like"That Small boy and with that Automail" in a second Winry and Ed had flames in their eyes, and Winry told Ed to win over that guy`s partner.

--------------------

IPB Image
Fullmetal Alchemist el Alquimista de Acero!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hagane_no_Renkin...
post Jun 5 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 36,386

If Ed was a girl he sorry she would be like best friends with Winry so it wouldnt be as bad but yeah i think there would be less people watching it and she would be more angesty then usual

--------------------
IPB Image

I HEART ED

+Quote Post
zanirii_master
post Jun 5 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #48

Citizen

Member No.: 36,854

well I think he maybe be as cool and crazy as is, but well with other clothes.

I don't think that he's personalitty will change so much, maybe just more cute.

--------------------
IPB Image
Zanirii_Master: the crazy alchemist

+Quote Post
FMAlover^
post Jun 6 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #49

Alchemists

Member No.: 14,135

It will be interesting to see a female Ed. But it might ruin the show..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrs.Briefs
post Jun 19 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #50

Citizen

From: My bedroom, my bunkbed. My laptop, my entertainment.
Member No.: 37,421

QUOTE(Guest @ May 24 2005, 06:28 PM) [snapback]178923[/snapback]
i am surrounded by girls sad.gif AAAAAAH,maybe they are sexy girls >:3 O.o smile.gif :0
HAhahahahahahaahha,maybe the reason ed has a braid is because he is a
girl with nipple removing transplants and ed is a girl already smile.gif HAHAHA tongue.gif
you are never sure how high technology can get in the next world rolleyes.gif HAHAHA!I'm a genius.and that is my theory why ed can already be a girl.he should already have fell in love.he has long girly hair dry.gif
Wow. Poor grammar, rude, AND stupid. I'm sorry, but it's not the hair that makes one look girly, it goes for other things as well. Only intelligent people can see pass the hair. Besides it's not bad. I personally think he looks better like that.
QUOTE(FullmetalRaptor @ Jun 4 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]406083[/snapback]

Where the hell did the idea that if Ed was a girl, he'd have never tried the Human Transmutation come from? Are you kidding me? If dante and Izumi (who are both women) both did it, then I don't see why a female Ed wouldn't have. Ed would still be Ed, and the series would still exist, because Ed IS Ed no matter what gender you make him.

Anyway. Yeah, I don't see it having any affect on the plot line just cause he would be a girl. I do see the female version being slightly more emotional however. And possibly, the show could lose it's popularity. If I was the creator, I would slightly alter the clothes. Names? Actually, 'Edward' could still pass.

--------------------
Hey pretty. Don't you wanna take a ride with me?.

Through my world.

If you support Full Metal Striptease, then copy paste it in your sig!
Crabs are this seasons grapes! (Warning: Cartoon violence. View at your own risk.)

+Quote Post
Hydeist
post Jun 20 2006, 12:15 AM
Post #51

Citizen

Member No.: 37,219

QUOTE(Mrs.Briefs @ Jun 20 2006, 02:45 AM) [snapback]414029[/snapback]

Wow. Poor grammar, rude, AND stupid. I'm sorry, but it's not the hair that makes one look girly, it goes for other things as well. Only intellegent people can see pass the hair. Besides it's not bad. I personally think he looks better like that.

Seriously. And having nipples makes one a girl? Not any of that other stuff, haha. Because everyone knows that men don't have nipples.

Anyway. Yeah, I don't see it having any affect on the plot line just cause he would be a girl. I do see the female version being slightly more emotional however. And possibly, the show could loose it's popularity. If I was the creator, I would slightly alter the clothes. Names? Actually, 'Edward' could still pass.

Edward could pass and it would be really cute. I tend to think that as a girl he wouldn't change a lot. I don't know if he'd be more emotional (I don't know if he could be), buuuut.. Whatever works. I really don't think anything would be much different.

..Then again, I do like the women masculine anyway.

--------------------
IPB Image

C A N ' T . Y O U . S E E . T H A T
I AM TIED TO THE GROUND

+Quote Post
Azen22
post Jun 21 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 37,533

Before I started reading FMA I thought Ed was a girl! LOL. Mabye is Ed was a girl, she would join the military like Riza and be an expert at melee combat. Riza and Edwina! YEA! Riza could train female Ed to be like her! YEA!

--------------------
JOIN http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com/. The RP site where you can write about anything! Make friends and have fun just writing fiction!

+Quote Post
FullmetalRaptor
post Jun 28 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 36,104

Wow. I thought my comment would get more argument. Anyway, some changes I see in the tex tif Ed wer a girl is that I see more dialogue between Riza and Ed, Ed deceiving less damage in arguments with Winry, and more molestation from Roy. *shudders*

Here's a scary thought. Al as a girl as well.

+Quote Post
SpaceCase
post Jun 28 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #54

Citizen

Member No.: 37,858

Well....

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
SilverSnow
post May 21 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 46,639

Can't think of much to say but lol I'll let this picci do the "Talking" ^^

sees fangirls *AHH* runs away, don't kill me XD

Fangirls wouldn't exist but what about fanBOYS?

--------------------
Don't be a douche
-Anyone can make a little typing error : (
-Nobody is perfect budy, Zomg! not even you : O so shut up and leave people who ain't doing nothing to you alone.
-Complaing and bashing people in a "smart" way is just as bad as flaming
-n00b isn't a real word. - _ - STOP PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT or go out and read a book or stop reading so many books or go outside to the mall ounce in a while, point is BALANCE in your life is good.
-Have a nice day!

+Quote Post
Nekokitty
post May 22 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 36,425

He's already kinda girly looking in the anime. tongue.gif
I actually enjoy drawing Ed as a female. *dodges bullets from fangirls*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amalthea
post May 22 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #57

Alchemists

Member No.: 44,604

The other day at school I was reading volume 2 before economics began and my friend sees the cover. She gets my attention by pointing to the cover and saying, "He's pretty. It's funny how so many anime guys look like girls."

I respond by saying he only looks that way because of his long blonde braid and his baby face. lol.

--------------------

Thank you, Ms. Arakawa, for sharing this wonderful, enriching story that has affected so many of us!

+Quote Post
ehxhfdl14
post May 22 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 45,709

Hmm Edward ->> Edwinna XD! But seriously, there would probably be no show because he/she wouldn't have the guts to do human transmutation or join the military. Not to be sexist or anything
How is it not sexiest?? *cough*chauvinist*cough*

True!! Fully agreed.

Anyway. Yeah, I don't see it having any affect on the plot line just cause he would be a girl. I do see the female version being slightly more emotional however. And possibly, the show could lose it's popularity. If I was the creator, I would slightly alter the clothes. Names? Actually, 'Edward' could still pass.

More emotional? I'm not really sure about that...I mean, most females are affected by the level of hormones in their bodies, but I know a few women who aren't(or at least seeming that way). They are intelligent, collected and if you get to know them, actually kind of nice.

--------------------
We have met the enemy, and he is us.
-Walt Kelly, Pogo

+Quote Post
Alchemical
post May 22 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #59

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 44,852

... I couldn't stand it if Ed were a girl! I even refuse to read gender-switch fanfiction and look at fanart... The same with putting Ed in girl cloths, like dresses and such. It's stupid, in my opinion.

+Quote Post
Mrs.Briefs
post May 22 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #60

Citizen

From: My bedroom, my bunkbed. My laptop, my entertainment.
Member No.: 37,421

Uum.. Wow. laugh.gif Ok. First off, I totally didn't expect this very old thread to be revived today. That's ok, it's just, I totally didn't expect that.

I will never understand how people can see Ed as something even somewhat girly. But I will not force my opinion on others. As long as you don't make extremely stupid comments like a few I've seen.

ehxhfdl14 you're probably right. Perhaps he wouldn't be anymore temperamental and emotional than he is now. Lol. happy.gif';

I would also like to show a sprite I made of what I see. This is probably more easy on the eyes than what Silversnow posted. Seriously. That's disturbing, lmao. I hardly couldn't look at that at first. I meant all that light heartly by the way.

Anyway, just click here and here for the bigger version. I made this along with other gender benders, but they're not Fullmetal related.

..Ok.. Perhaps he wouldn't look like that. But it's a thought. laugh.gif';

--------------------
Hey pretty. Don't you wanna take a ride with me?.

Through my world.

If you support Full Metal Striptease, then copy paste it in your sig!
Crabs are this seasons grapes! (Warning: Cartoon violence. View at your own risk.)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:07 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css