Closed TopicStart new topic
Hagaren Song File - Winry Rockbell
AA battery
post May 28 2005, 01:41 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,450

o______O what the heck was that... that was so random and it doesn't even remotely related to what we were discussing about...

does this site has IP track for users who posted? My university does =\ (I think LJ does too, if the owner of the journal chooses to)

defade: heh, probably yea... cuz last song is usually the duet =\ I would totally love it if they simply release a character song file with many duets... altho I think Roy's singing is weird, I would love to hear a Roy/Hughes duet... you know, like they are best friends and everything... or even cuter, Hughes/Gracia/Elysia duet! xDDDDD omg, that would be sooo cute x3

I want to hear Ed and Al sing "brothers" too :3 (like, put in japanese lyrics there or sth) and definately, I want a Winry/Riza duet as I said before... Scieka doesn't even have any major parts in the manga and she gets to duet with Winry sleep.gif;;;

Bones just didn't invest enough $$ into the character song files =\

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Defade
post May 29 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,832

Just some crazed palm-tree lover thinking that the mods are the directors..sleep.gif;;
Well, I agree with the Hughes/Gracia/Elizia duet! That would be toooo cute! And I freaked out when I first heard Roy's voice in Ame no hi wa, no thank you, but after a while I got used to it.
A 'Brothers' duet by Al and Ed would be lovely too! But a russian song sounds stranger sung by a japanese. If you've heard the Tales of Another Live version of Brothers sung by Veronika and Astanasia( I *think* they are Japanese peple), it's simply..weird....
I think they should release a kind of Hagaren Song File - Special Duet Version - with various characters singing duets.
They really aren't spending enough money in it. sleep.gif;;

--------------------
FMA Lovers List:
Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Riza Hawkeye, Lust, Maria Ross, Maes Hughes, Lan Fan, Martel.

FMA Haters List:
Envy, Alphonse Elric( only in Episode 45-48), Russel Tringham, Scar, Frank Arches, Dante, Wrath, Pride, Kimbly.

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post May 29 2005, 11:54 AM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 2,565

which is a shame...there's a whole forum full of people right here who i'm sure would make up the difference in their profits for it. biggrin.gif

i personally would also like to hear a winry/riza duet, they both have such awesome voices, and they've both done character song works before, so i don't really understand why it's sciezka either... i mean, we know she's winry's like good girlfriend and all, but...she's a significantly lesser role [in the anime especially] than riza...

i think they should have lust do a song...like a lounge-style jessica rabbit-esque kinda song, it'd be perfect for her voice. XD and gluttony can munch on people in the background and kill the mood, and envy will get pissed off at him for ruining the mood, and throw stuff at him, and they'll start arguing, an dthen lust will stop singing, spear them both, and then finish the song.

...i...apologize, i...got a little carried away there... O_o

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Defade
post May 30 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #19

Apprentice

Ha ha! A Lust song will totally rocK! And maybe in the middle of the song, Gluttony will ask " Can I eat that, Lust?" in which Lust replies " If you want a stomach ache."
Then, in the middle of nowhere, Envy will pop up and say " Gluttony, stop that eating!" "But I'm hungry~~" "Nooooo!" and they will argue when Lust is still singing and then there is the spear-them-part you talked about. wink.gif

--------------------
FMA Lovers List:
Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Riza Hawkeye, Lust, Maria Ross, Maes Hughes, Lan Fan, Martel.

FMA Haters List:
Envy, Alphonse Elric( only in Episode 45-48), Russel Tringham, Scar, Frank Arches, Dante, Wrath, Pride, Kimbly.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 30 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #20

Brigadier General

hahaha xD Lust/Gluttony/Envy that sounds totally awesome xDDDD fun song indeed

I want to hear the military crew do a gag song or sth... maybe bash Roy with the song... that would be funny too xD with Riza in the background calling Roy "Munou", hahaha xD

a little kids song by little Ed/Al/Winry may be cute too... sing with chibi voices :3

Since Scar is also such a big part in the anime (tragic death eh... altho I don't really like that) maybe they should have one angst song on him >->

that's it o.o let's all rush to BONES studio and demand for a "COMPLETE BEST CHARACTER SONG FILE" or sth like that xD

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Defade
post May 31 2005, 01:12 AM
Post #21

Apprentice

Cool! Let's demand it with bombs and spears and swords and guns and....stuff...
They should really do more duets, maybe they could add a " Please do you work now, colonel." line to Riza in the Miltary duet you mentioned!
And maybe a Dante/Hoho song with Dante singing stuff like " Ah! My husband, why would you leave me for a mortal human!" I'm crazy.

--------------------
FMA Lovers List:

FMA Haters List:

+Quote Post
Hikusa Rockgirl ...
post May 31 2005, 03:04 AM
Post #22

Apprentice

Member No.: 11,424

OMG XD
i would like to hear an Edward and Winry duet 9.9u
*What?? i'm a EdxWin fan haha XDDDD*

ñam also maybe an "HOMUNCULUS SONG FILE" O.o
with one song per homunculi
*omg.. gluttony!! xDDDD*
AND THEN in that song file the 8th song would be "Trance to homunculus" and put an Ed and Al duet on Alphonse hagaren song file ;_;...

nyooooo~...... *dreams about*

i demand a complete best characters song file from BONES too!! xDDD

ahaha a Dante and Hohenheim duet owo haha that would be interesting..
oh oh! maybe a Trisha and Hohenheim duet :D;?

--------------------
I know! my english sux ne! XD; oh well..
IPB Image

Thanks e n v i i for the siggie~!! X3
The Winry Icon was made and drew by me, please do not take without permission, thanks.

IPB Image
Forum Familiy~:
Frozen Ice Alchemist <- Mah cousin! x3

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 31 2005, 06:54 AM
Post #23

Guests

^ There is Hagane no Kokoro tongue.gif. (Well, there's Al <33 too but Ed and Winry sing)

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 31 2005, 02:46 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

yea, we know there is Hagane no Kokoro, but I want to hear one with JUST Ed and Al... no Winry.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post May 31 2005, 11:16 PM
Post #25

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 2,565

haaahahah, what have i started??

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Guest_Arania_*
post Jun 30 2005, 08:50 AM
Post #26

Guests

QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ May 10 2005, 05:40 AM)
Cool!
Wonder if the other characters will have songs too
Is Cheska/Sceizka the librarian girl?
[snapback]170268[/snapback]

I doubt itdo you like Roy Mustang?
I think hes cool.........
Do you like the show Inuyasha too?
I do.

+Quote Post
IronFlame
post Jun 30 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 6,427

I don't know what on earth this is but she has a pretty good voice..

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 3 2005, 02:10 AM
Post #28

Guests

i'm asking you all a favor...cansome of who can help me by looking for Winry Rockbell's in english cause i from Singapoer and don't no those word..*for those who also don't no Japanese word*Please help me!

+Quote Post
Starrygalonline^...
post Jul 3 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 14,949

sorry that i forget to log in..but i wish you won't complaint about me because i just now tpye and did not look at my letters and quickly press fast reply but i cannot edit...Sorry :unsure:

+Quote Post
MizukoMidori
post Jul 4 2005, 06:29 AM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 12,826

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ May 29 2005, 10:54 AM)

i think they should have lust do a song...like a lounge-style jessica rabbit-esque kinda song, it'd be perfect for her voice.  XD  and gluttony can munch on people in the background and kill the mood, and envy will get pissed off at him for ruining the mood, and throw stuff at him, and they'll start arguing, an dthen lust will stop singing, spear them both, and then finish the song.

...i...apologize, i...got a little carried away there...  O_o

[snapback]181670[/snapback]

That would just be awesome. I think Lust should at leat have one song at all in any of them, because she has such a beautiful voice, and she's such an awesome character.

--------------------
user posted image
<3 RizaBabe^

My fanfiction
What Brought Us Together

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 08:35 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css