Detective Conan (名探偵コナン)
Rating 4 V
Dingbat
post Nov 9 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #61

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,066

Are there scans of the mangas from 44+? I have pretty much up to that number already.

Conan anime is horrible, NOT recomended for anyone who likes the manga.

Is it just me or is the Conan manga getting a bit too long for comfort? The BO appear in about every 5 books. They need more exposure otherwise we'l be up to book 90 and it will STILL continue (not that I mind, but my pocket does!).

The Gosho manga that started in 1991 was Kaitou Kid, I think.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christallie Kalr...
post Nov 12 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #62

Citizen

Member No.: 13,818

only the movie anime from the 3rd movie and the more recent episoes are watch-able, in terms of drawing that is. if it's the storyline, then i have to say all movie except for the 1st one for the anime.

[spoiler]the BO is actually coming out more often then previously, they didn't appear from vol 24 to 42( unless you count vermouth acting as Dr Tomoaki). if the BO is appearing more often, i got the feeling that it is gonna end at vol 65.[/spoiler]

i read this fanfic on the internet about the kudo and KID being relatives and i made me think that maybe Shinichi, KID and the FBI will bring the BO down together.

--------------------
Never give up and do your best...
believe in yourself... (me)
What is your is yours; what isn't yours is still yours...(Coach Tony)

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Nov 12 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #63

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

Not KID, he's still just a minor character who just appears a lot... it would seem that Shinichi, Hattori, and KID all look somewhat the same and Conan and Yaiba look the same.

the BO is actually coming out more often then previously, they didn't appear from vol 24 to 42( unless you count vermouth acting as Dr Tomoaki). if the BO is appearing more often, i got the feeling that it is gonna end at vol 65.

SPOILER TAGS~!!!

Are there scans of the mangas from 44+? I have pretty much up to that number already.

no~ No scans... I looked it up in baka-updates manga and it said there are official scans only up to the 20's. Hect, I thnk DC is the most hardest manga to scan... and translate...with all those chapters and chapters of manga...

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
Christallie Kalr...
post Nov 13 2005, 05:07 AM
Post #64

Citizen

done...

is it true that vol 52 is out or is it just the raw scans?

10th movie is announced and gonna come out on april 2006 in japan. other details will be out soon (they say is december)

is this considered a spoiler?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dingbat
post Nov 13 2005, 06:04 AM
Post #65

Alchemists

Conan manga is hell to translate. I saw the RAW and it's full of kanji X_X

Kaitou Kid is just a minor character. His real name is Kaito Kuroba. His father was a wealthy businessman and the previous Kaitou Kid. His arch-rival is Saguru Hakuba, the genius who works for the police. Both characters appear in the Sunset Mansion story. Kid also has 3 volumes of manga under his own belt. happy.gif

Yeah the BO comes out more frequently now, but still, we need more! And I wanna know more about Haibara's past >_< (still stuck on book 44)

As far as I know the newest tankoubon (book) is vol 51. 52 is probably still serialised in magazine...

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Nov 13 2005, 10:28 AM
Post #66

Brigadier General

Kaitou Kid is just a minor character. His real name is Kaito Kuroba. His father was a wealthy businessman and the previous Kaitou Kid. His arch-rival is Saguru Hakuba, the genius who works for the police. Both characters appear in the Sunset Mansion story. Kid also has 3 volumes of manga under his own belt.

Saguru~!!!!!!!
I like him sooooooooooo much~!! He's soooooooo coolz~!!

Yeah the BO comes out more frequently now, but still, we need more! And I wanna know more about Haibara's past >_< (still stuck on book 44)

44 eh?? Let me tell ya. 48 is gonna be a major clifthanger, and 49 is gonna be action packed BO vs FBI. Not much about Haibara's real past yet though. Of course, everybody wants to know. Also, you'll will see Kaito again. kk... Ai told him off good.

--------------------
HYO!!
Siggy & avvy made by me.

+Quote Post
Dingbat
post Nov 14 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #67

Alchemists

Conan is serialised in my country's version of Shonen Sunday happy.gif Everymonth we get 2/3 chapters... AUgh, that means I have to wait until mid-2006 for book 48??? *cries*

Aaaah, I wanted to buy the Malay version but the translations just suck... But for once I think I'll blow some money on that. They're so fast they're up to book 51 now O_O

+Quote Post
animefangirl
post Nov 14 2005, 01:03 PM
Post #68

Alchemists

Member No.: 15,416

i watched the anime in english and japanese up to eposode 62 but never tried reading the manga ,whats better the anime or the manga ?

--------------------
forum family

big sis
aqua mew
the other sin
sakura briefs
eds numbah 1 fan
chocolate eds everywere
dust storm big brother
zombie
ed elrich

body guard
halford
freind
ramen
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dingbat
post Nov 14 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #69

Alchemists

I'd say the manga - by far. The story's pretty much the same, but the quality of the artworks is just THAT much better.

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Nov 14 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #70

Brigadier General

MANGA.
As Dingbat-san said, the artwork is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER, Aoyama Gosho-sensei's 20 years of artwork. And the mystery is easier to understand, esay to follow, and not rushing as the anime. Also, it explains more because it's not rushing. I would say that the anime is not even worth watching when you compare it to the manga.

--------------------
HYO!!
Siggy & avvy made by me.

+Quote Post
Christallie Kalr...
post Nov 26 2005, 01:58 AM
Post #71

Citizen

except for the movies from 6 to9, as they aren't rushing. they have about 1h 30mins . i watched the 9th movie and it is much better then the episode. i wouldn't even bother to buy the episodes even if they are sold for $1 for 10 episodes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Nov 26 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #72

Brigadier General

except for the movies from 6 to9, as they aren't rushing. they have about 1h 30mins . i watched the 9th movie and it is much better then the episode. i wouldn't even bother to buy the episodes even if they are sold for $1 for 10 episodes.

Hear hear! happy.gif
The animation looks so crappy cause it was made like... 7..8 years ago?? Cause that's when I first started to watch the anime. That time, for me that was the best animation I ever seen and it felt it as if the story line wasn't rushing as it seems now. NOW, it's crappy.

It's so funny how Detective Conan had this period of James Bond fanalism and ended so quickly. laugh.gif

--------------------
HYO!!
Siggy & avvy made by me.

+Quote Post
Christallie Kalr...
post Nov 30 2005, 08:41 AM
Post #73

Citizen

QUOTE(Dingbat @ Nov 13 2005, 08:49 PM) [snapback]313769[/snapback]

Kaitou Kid is just a minor character. His real name is Kaito Kuroba. His father was a wealthy businessman and the previous Kaitou Kid. His arch-rival is Saguru Hakuba, the genius who works for the police. Both characters appear in the Sunset Mansion story. Kid also has 3 volumes of manga under his own belt. happy.gif

if i'm right, kaito kid dad was also a magician, not a businessman. killed by the BO. a cover up for his death was a mistake in a magic trick that cause him his life.

[spoiler]and i think that shuichi akai was a undercover cop, being an agent for the BO for a while and was having a relationship with ai or her sis. He seemed distured that haibara resembles her or something like that. it seems like that in file 41 and 42.[/spoiler]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dingbat
post Nov 30 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #74

Alchemists

[spoiler]Shuichi Akai is working for the FBI, but at the same time he sems to know more about Haibara than he lets out. She also snaps in attention whenever he's near. As to what their relationship is, we can ony guess for now...

As for Kaitou's dad, I don't remember him being tied to the BO at all. Was his father a magician? I can't seem to remember that...[/spoiler]

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Nov 30 2005, 04:20 PM
Post #75

Brigadier General

[SPOILER]Me neither for Kaitou Kid's dad. Some people predict that Shuichi and Haibara was couples. (Remember?? Shuichi said that his girlfriend dumped him.) Could be possible...could be not.. anyhow, the BO seems to be pretty 'awared' of him.[/SPOILER]

--------------------
HYO!!
Siggy & avvy made by me.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 06:26 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css