HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Teachers, Do You Like Yours?
Did u like your teacher or teachers??
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 129
Guests cannot vote 
Fullmetal Alchem...
post Aug 19 2004, 06:02 AM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 80

<Edited to add "Do you like yours?" to the thread title to better describe the content of the poll. 03/18/07 ~Tombow>

hi THIs is my poll to See if u liked your teachers well i voting no beacuse they always pick on me when im not looking

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 19 2004, 08:03 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 30

wow, FullAlchemistPro, your polls are soo interesting, good questions you're asking us^^

uhm... me, i liked some of my teachers(in high school), especially the older ones that already look like they are bright and got many experience... like my latin teacher... he knows sooo much about life..... and he explained us soo many things about life...

i like teachers who don't only teach the things they are ought to teach, like math, history, etc, but who also tell the pupils about philosophical things or things about life........... laugh.gif laugh.gif

uh... i still talk about my former teachers if i'm together with friends.... there are soooo many questions that we would ask them if they were there........... laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post
RolfKaese
post Aug 19 2004, 08:32 AM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 43

repaired the poll, it works now properly :>

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Alchem...
post Aug 19 2004, 08:42 AM
Post #4

Apprentice

Member No.: 80

THX tongue.gif *kiss*

QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 19 2004, 03:02 PM)
wow, FullAlchemistPro, your polls are soo interesting, good questions you're asking us^^

uhm... me, i liked some of my teachers(in high school), especially the older ones that already look like they are bright and got many experience... like my latin teacher... he knows sooo much about life..... and he explained us soo many things about life...

i like teachers who don't only teach the things they are ought to teach, like math, history, etc, but who also tell the pupils about philosophical things or things about life........... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

uh... i still talk about my former teachers if i'm together with friends.... there are soooo many questions that we would ask them if they were there........... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

THX tongue.gif anyways i have to know!!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 19 2004, 09:28 AM
Post #5

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

there should be an "it depends" category... there are some professors that I like, and then there are just some who are just PURE EVIL... this applies for both in college and high school.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
RolfKaese
post Aug 19 2004, 09:57 AM
Post #6

Moderator Emeritus

same here. but a point at where it gets difficult is, when the teacher is bad as a teacher, but great as a human ^^ my physique teacher is that kind of person... her lessons are extremely hard, i barely understand something... but as a human, she is very nice... as a teacher, i'd like to chop off her head, as a human i get along great with her.. i WOULD get along with her, but killing intentions are greater... =_=

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Aug 19 2004, 10:07 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

Member No.: 471

QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 19 2004, 04:57 PM)
same here. but a point at where it gets difficult is, when the teacher is bad as a teacher, but great as a human ^^ my physique teacher is that kind of person... her lessons are extremely hard, i barely understand something... but as a human, she is very nice... as a teacher, i'd like to chop off her head, as a human i get along great with her.. i WOULD get along with her, but killing intentions are greater... =_=

That reminds me of our first music teacher back in high school. She's a complete horror in class, but she's really kind and fun to talk to when we meet out of school grounds.

I can still remember her less than desirable English:
(Said in the middle of class) "You, you, and you! Both of you! I want to see you after class! Right now!"

laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 19 2004, 10:16 AM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

LOL!!!

Yeah, I remember her, MJHermi... geez, I could still remember her famous line, "I'll see you later RIGHT NOW!!!"

gahahaha! just cracks me up!

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
RolfKaese
post Aug 19 2004, 10:21 AM
Post #9

Moderator Emeritus

loool !! extreme o.O

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 19 2004, 10:59 AM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

and that other disturbing professor we had on our computer subject... our whole batch hated him because he's such a ... psycho! the typical abusive professor with matching unpredictable tantrums and mood swings.

even other professors hated him.

one time, a physics professor got pissed because the computer teacher always delayed his classes (and not just by a few minutes). so,in retaliation, the physics prof, one day, decided to get back at him and delayed his class for almost an hour (and they weren't doing anything)! WAY TO GO, SIR!

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
pwx
post Aug 19 2004, 11:12 AM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 456

Yeah I'd have to say it depends.

I mean everyone has good, bad, and okay teachers. I liked most of the teachers though. I only hated a select few who were crappy as teachers and weren't that great as people either.

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Aug 19 2004, 12:04 PM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

some teachers are really annoying and some are fun.. my grade 5 teacher was cool.. she rocks!! and my last year's teacher was fun too!! hope I'm not getting the 'emotionless' teacher next year

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Thievesvinegar
post Aug 19 2004, 12:39 PM
Post #13

Brigadier General

Member No.: 354

Teachers should be screened on how humane they are before they are offered the job, and then screened periodically for every three years.

Yea, i've been burned too.

--------------------

Member of G.O.O.P.

10,000 roman lions can't be wrong! Bring back the Circus Maximus!

+Quote Post
rsF
post Aug 19 2004, 12:53 PM
Post #14

Apprentice

Member No.: 421

We had a teacher who would put all the good looking girls in front and ther others in back. He set up his sign-out sheet so that when a girl would bend over to sign it, he could look in her shirt. Etc...

Quite funny, because we also saw him watching some very questionable things on the computer...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Prinz_Zoisit
post Aug 19 2004, 01:03 PM
Post #15

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 30

hehe............ we had a sports teacher in 1st year high school, who got a fetish for young boys feet....... he was suspended one year after i think.......

he always let us make sports in the sports hall with bare feet(no shoes/socks.... blink.gif

i didn't know first......

--------------------
IPB Image

"Two things fulfill my mind with always new and increasing admiration and reverence the more frequently and continuously i think about it busily:
the sky full of stars above me and the moral law inside of me..." (Immanuel Kant)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 01:40 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css