HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fav Manga FMA Character? Includes Manga Version Of Common Characters Such As Ed & Al, Caution! There may be some Spoiler inside
Chibi Viki
post Aug 22 2004, 11:23 AM
Post #16

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 20 2004, 12:29 PM)
Um... I think Ed was more realistic. In a certain way. Looking back at the Barry episode where Ed almost killed him... He admitted that event scared him to hell and back. It was touching in a weird sorta way.

the anime is more human, indeed. especially because they had an applied timeline (Ed turned 16 already... still waiting in the manga). I like how the Elric brothers show that despite their maturity, they are still kids (uhm, i still consider being 15 yrs old as a kid)... not a lot of anime with 15 year old characters could portray this fact so well.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Lazy_Alchemi...
post Aug 22 2004, 11:44 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 336

I like the military guys...You know, the people under Roy's command, himself included. Then there's the xing guys. Ling, Lanfan, and the old dude are great characters. Even little Mei-chan. I even like Barry the Chopper. He's too funny with his "little" chopping fetish.

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 23 2004, 10:38 AM
Post #18

Moderator Emeritus

oh yeah, speaking of mei-chan... is that little panda thing real? or is it a puppet made to move? (or maybe it has a soul bound to it, hehehe, like Al... only cuter...)

plus, so far, she's the only confirmed Pharmacist (Alchemy is called Pharmacy (translation by yebyosh) in Xing) of those who came from Xing... wonder why she's in East City....

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 23 2004, 10:47 AM
Post #19

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Aug 23 2004, 05:37 PM)
plus, so far, she's the only confirmed Pharmacist (Alchemy is called Pharmacy (translation by yebyosh) in Xing) of those who came from Xing... wonder why she's in East City....

Wonder what kind of role she'll be playing in the future? ...she was the girl who saw Ed all grown up, wasn't she? laugh.gif Poor girl, all her hopes will be crushed before long.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Aug 23 2004, 10:49 AM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

we all pity that girl... hey, could it be that she might be Ling's little sister? coz they seem to be looking for the same objective

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 23 2004, 11:33 AM
Post #21

Moderator Emeritus

if she was ling's sister, why wasn't she with Ling? but... she's just soooo~ cute ^^

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Aug 23 2004, 11:47 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

well Ling could left her in Xing, considering his journey is dangerous, then Mei just go out and escaped with her Mei-chan (which is so adorable by the way)then she dreams about tall and sophisticated Ed.. then the real small brat Ed crushed her dreams... remember that she was also lying flat on the ground?

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 24 2004, 01:44 AM
Post #23

Moderator Emeritus

well, knowing her capabilities, I doubt if Ling would think that the trip would be dangerous.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Oct 12 2004, 01:10 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 12

this should go up and away! more manga chars kickss than the anime to me! @W@

--------------------
God is Good and this is why *U*

user posted image

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Oct 12 2004, 06:25 PM
Post #25

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

ROY!!! RIZA!!! ED!!!!! AL!!! XING GUYS!!! MEI-CHAN!!! HAVOC!!! FALMAN!!!! FURY!!! BREADNA!!! ARMSTRONG!!!! BLACK HYATE!!! DEN!!! WINRY!!! LUST!!!! ROY!!! RIZA!!!!! ED!!! AL!!!!! LUST!!! ROY!!! RIZA!!!!! ED!!! AL!!!!! LUST!!! ROY!!! RIZA!!!!! ED!!! AL!!!!! LUST!!! ROY!!! RIZA!!!!! ED!!! AL!!!!! LUST!!! *repeats last 10 names for the next hour* Man!!! The manga characters KICK ASS!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MARIA ROSS!!! MARIA ROSS!!! MARIA ROSS!!! MARIA ROSS!!! MARIA ROSS!!! *chants name for the next ten minutes* biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Actualy, when I first saw Mei, I had this notion that she was his fionce (afterall, this is a chinsese based culture and they (chinese) like arranged marriages), and Ling found her too anoying and left her there in Xing for a moments peace... being so dedicated, Mei secretly folowed him, and got lost on the way... and then she decides that if she was going to get Ling's heart then she would have to get the way of immortality for him... and got side tracked thanks to her 'Ed illusion'.

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
caronee
post Oct 12 2004, 08:23 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 1,123

No matter what anyone says, I like Ed. For some reason, I always like the most annoying people in the show. Who is almoot always the main character... Let's name all my favorite characters from different animes... Naruto from Naruto, Tai from Digimon season 1, Yoh from Shaman King, and there are bunches of other characters that I'm too lazy to list. Actually, I think I almost always like the main characters the best because usually, they are the ones most characterized. They also have big dreams that almost seem impossbile... I like that they always try so hard, because I am nothing like them. happy.gif
This was annoyingly long...

+Quote Post
Senefen
post Mar 20 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #27

Alchemists

Member No.: 519

Ed and AL naturaly, for different reasons.
Everyone's fav homicidal teddy bear Barry.
The... there is no word to describe him - Ling.
Evil winry and Roy whenever he's not being dignified (wet match, getting squashed in the car, being told off by Riza, the miniskirts, phonecalls with Hughes)

+Quote Post
bemused_non-alch...
post Mar 20 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #28

Citizen

From: arable land with sufficient resources to support carbon-based life
Member No.: 8,458

I like Hughes. He's always so funny, and his love for his family was intense, especially at the very end... *sob*

But since he's, you know, gone, I've had other interests. Like Ed. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My avatar depicts the fate of a little alligator which decided to eat too much apple. In case you don't know.

And I'll put some other banner up when I feel like it. Until then, be content to stare at this measly little paragraph.

+Quote Post
IniquitousDevil
post Mar 24 2005, 05:59 AM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 10,318

I love Ed, he's so cute and he's the sweetest guy in the world.. even though he tries to act tough and mean sometimes, he's sooo nice to Al and besides, I love his attidtude and his ego.tongue.gif I reckon it's really cute.

+Quote Post
shamanmedium
post Apr 2 2005, 11:51 AM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 10,476

*goes psycho and slams a giant sword oversoul, ala' Shaman King, into the general vacinity, causing a massive explosion and tossing everyone to the four winds*

GOD!!! Am I the only one who thinks the Fuhrer is hot?!

*chases after the people who are running for their desperate lil' lives from the psycho fan-guy-person-thingie*

P.S: I haven't actually READ the manga, just jumped randomly from chapter to chapter, looking for any place that Brad appears.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 10:57 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css