HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kain Fuery Fans!, Any fangirls/boys of Kain Fuery besides me?
Are you a Kain Fuery Fangirl/Fanboy?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 79
Guests cannot vote 
Tracy
post Dec 21 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,154

Count me in as a Fuery fangirl. He's such a sweetheart and he's kind to animals. He deserves more love in this fandom.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The random alche...
post Dec 21 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #47

Alchemists

Member No.: 42,778

though he's not my fav character. I find him pretty sweet, not my type, but I'd still consider him a thumbsup fellow.

--------------------
Where there is random you shall find me : D

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Jan 2 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #48

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

I voted that I'm a fangirl. My hope is that we find out how he became involved in Roy's office. Maybe Roy discovered him when a phone line went down or that word got around that Fuery is quite the tech genius. I give him mad props for finding Hayate, plus...I know it may never happen. But I see him going out at least once with Sciska (sp).

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 27 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #49

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(Starrieidgirl @ Jan 2 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]490551[/snapback]
...My hope is that we find out how he became involved in Roy's office. Maybe Roy discovered him when a phone line went down or that word got around that Fuery is quite the tech genius. I give him mad props for finding Hayate,

Ha, I'm trying to think if there was/is any explanations on manga side... I sort of remember seeing something about how they came to be Mustang's subordinates somewhere... maybe on some of the side publications... ..I could be wrong, tho.. tongue.gif
Anyway, yes, I think he's a nice fellow, and deserves a nice girlfriend!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Astria
post Jan 28 2007, 05:04 AM
Post #50

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,515

QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 28 2007, 06:25 AM) [snapback]498138[/snapback]
QUOTE(Starrieidgirl @ Jan 2 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]490551[/snapback]
...My hope is that we find out how he became involved in Roy's office. Maybe Roy discovered him when a phone line went down or that word got around that Fuery is quite the tech genius. I give him mad props for finding Hayate,

Ha, I'm trying to think if there was/is any explanations on manga side... I sort of remember seeing something about how they came to be Mustang's subordinates somewhere... maybe on some of the side publications... ..I could be wrong, tho.. tongue.gif
Anyway, yes, I think he's a nice fellow, and deserves a nice girlfriend!! biggrin.gif

In manga ch. 61 (the last of the Ishbal flashback) we get a panel about Mustang's team, along with comments about each. Fuery is described as 'good with communications and kind to those of lower rank' (this my memory of a scanlation, so it could be a mistranslation).

Other than that lovely panel with all those pictures of them on, I can't think of any other info on them, or telling us why they joined Mustang. I'd like to know, especially now we've seen a good few examples in the manga of just how far they'd go to support him. (Havoc being pretty desperate, poor bloke, Falman's (possibly questionable) loyalty over Barry, and - my favourite - Breda telling Ross he'd been ordered to kill her, in front of the one man who'd likely kill him for trying (i.e. Armstrong).

In the manga, we do have that little place Mustang and Hawkeye use to spread 'misinformation' about where Scar is. Methinks Mustang could have had Fury use less-than-legitimate methods of gathering information. Totally unsubstantiated, but it would make for cute fanon.

Random fangirlish point, but do we have any idea how old Fuery is? I try to work out some scheme for the ages of Mustang and co. if only for fanfic purposes, but I come up a blank on Kain. He seems younger then the rest - too young to have been involved in Ishbal, by my reckoning - but can't be *that* young, seeing as he's a sergeant-major.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 28 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #51

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Thread revival! biggrin.gif
(Tho, I still don't know how old Kain is.. ^^)

We don't see many Kain fanfics, but this one shot is written with Kain as a main character, with a hint of Royai.
Written by Causmicfire for 2007 Royai Summer Festival on Royai thread, and originally posted on Royai thread, but I think Kain fans might appreciate this one also. smile.gif

Pain and Firework by Causmicfire.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Funkyduck
post Mar 16 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 55,069

I am definitely a Fuery fan! He's so cute and kind, and I especially love him for finding Black Hayate. He really does deserve a nice girlfriend.

--------------------
Funkyduck
Official Neopets Addict

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Mar 16 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 53,433

I love Fuery! I must say, I'm a total and complete fangirl. I guess it's because I go to a nerd-school and am most likely going to marry a Fuery-look-alike. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Mar 17 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #54

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Fuery's awesome! Though, I tend to torture him(cross dressing, teaching Mustang to drive, and physical injury) a bit in my fics, but mainly because I think the other guys push him around a bit, and he's too nice to let it get to him.

I hope he's doing alright in the manga. The last we saw him he was in the middle of a battlefield, poor guy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 08:51 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css