HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

31 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 25 Discussion, Season Finale!, Words of Farewell (Major Spoiler Alaert!!!)
Mustang's Ap...
post May 1 2005, 08:16 AM
Post #61

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,032

QUOTE(jarjar111 @ May 1 2005, 07:58 AM)
What DVD Volume will this episode be on? Also when I buy  the DVD with this episode on it will it show the cut version which AS showed? wink.gif  Also does Scar make the bikers heads explode? I couldnt really tell... Also what did Roy talking about in the beginning of the episode? I missed parts of that too. wink.gif
[snapback]164357[/snapback]

DVD Volume 7

I think it will probably show it in uncut form.

I coudn't really tell about Scar's action scene, though it looked like their heads did explode biggrin.gif

The first scene was a flashback after the Ishbal massacre. Roy was studying human transmutation in order to bring back some of the people he killed in the war.Hughes talked him out of doing a human transmutation, though, which made Roy decide he was going to change the country and make it a better place.

Yes, this episode was very sad, but also very entertaining. At least Hughes went down fighting. After the episode I laid in bed just recapping the episode's events over and over...... sad.gif

--------------------
Forum Family
Sisters:~.:Anime_Gal:.~,Jen Elric,~FMAgurl~,zarpia
Little Sister:Phyco girl,chocolate_eds_everywhere
Pet Guinea Pig:Fullmetal Fangirl

Want to join my forum family?PM me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sonic-Teal
post May 1 2005, 08:30 AM
Post #62

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,260

Poor Hughes he was killed by Envy in the form of his wife. I wonder what Ed's reaction will be when he finds out he is dead, but maybe he is suspecting something after Hughe's ghost waved at him. AHA I knew it Sloth was the secratary and you all told me I was crazy, and dogs can't look up.

--------------------
"LEEEEEROY JENNNNKINS"
-Leeroy My WoW hereo
Also watch this funniest thing ever
http://guild.wowcentral.com/leroy.wav

+Quote Post
jarjar111
post May 1 2005, 08:35 AM
Post #63

Citizen

Member No.: 5,478

Ya I am pretty bummed out that he died.... I liked him so much, good times laugh.gif. Especially when he made everybody look at his picture of his daughter lol rolleyes.gif. But let me get this straight, the very end scene when you see Hughs wave at ED was that his ghost form or what? unsure.gif

thanks

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 1 2005, 08:37 AM
Post #64

Guests

QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Apr 30 2005, 09:11 PM)
Another thing....was Roy really going to perform a human transmutation? Who was he going to try to bring back?
[snapback]164169[/snapback]

He was going to bring back everyone who he killed in the Ishbal 'war'

+Quote Post
jarjar111
post May 1 2005, 08:46 AM
Post #65

Citizen

Also who was that lady which was with Roy at the end of the funeral? Did anyone notice that she had red eyes? Maybe she is from Istanbul? <spelling? Also when Hughes was waving at the station, was that his ghost form? not sure if that got answeredl sad.gif

+Quote Post
Hagane no Renzy
post May 1 2005, 08:46 AM
Post #66

Apprentice

Member No.: 8,256

Great great great episode. I didn't quite mind the dubbing, i thought it was decent. But I did hate how they cut out stuff and especially how they changed "It's raining" to "It's going to rain."

Also, AS showed a very sad episode of GitS:SAC Sorry, I had to say that tongue.gif

We even saw TheVileOne's avatar "in action" lol

--------------------
Quote of the Day:
"Zonkoku na tenshi no you ni...
Shonen yo shinwa ni nare..."
--Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cruel Angel's Thesis
Zio Animated Series
Zio the Matt! The comedy/action anime series created by me and my good friends! Episodes 1-8 complete...care to take a look? See them for free at the forums!
Mi Familia:
Kit- HELLO~!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 1 2005, 08:49 AM
Post #67

Guests

Heh....I had hoped they did well on this episode. They kind of ruined the funeral...I understand about mouth flaps and such...but Elyshia voice had almost no feeling in it and was monotone. Glacia was good...Roy didn't sound like roy much...but it worked well. But I just didn't like Elyshia's little piece *cringe* And that was what got me in the sub.
But aside from that, Hughes did great and so did the others. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 1 2005, 08:53 AM
Post #68

Guests

QUOTE(jarjar111 @ May 1 2005, 08:46 AM)
Also who was that lady which was with Roy at the end of the funeral? Did anyone notice that she had red eyes? Maybe she is from Istanbul? <spelling? Also when Hughes was waving at the station, was that his ghost form? not sure if that got answeredl sad.gif
[snapback]164387[/snapback]

Huh? *brakesout the sub*
I think you mean Riza
From left to right:
Unknown man w/ tan skin, Roy, Riza, Ross, and Broshe (sp)
non of them you can see the eyes clearly

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post May 1 2005, 08:58 AM
Post #69

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(jarjar111 @ May 1 2005, 08:46 AM)
[snapback]164387[/snapback]

That lady with red-brown eyes is First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye. She's been in the series almost since it started. And always by Roy's side. She is not from Ishbal.
P.S. Istanbul is a city in Turkey.

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_Tse'yak_*
post May 1 2005, 09:03 AM
Post #70

Guests

I have some messages for some charcters.

Maes: You knew you were going to die, and you still went ahead with it! Anybody who makes Elicia cry is my enemy!

Envy: First, you kicked around Ed like a stone in Lab 05, now you shoot Maes while copying Glacia's body, you stupid girly-boy!

And, I know this is off topic, but.....

That crazy special ops force from GITS SAC: *swears*.

The only good thing to come of this episode is the last thing Scars master says...

+Quote Post
Sikiu-San
post May 1 2005, 09:27 AM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 3,436

i was sad when this happened in the manga but i just really broke down at the end when hughes was waving. you know how irl people think they see an image of someone but not sure. i strongly believe that that was his spirit waving to ed wishing them good luck. hughes is always smiling. then before that when he was going on about the ishbal war with slot i shaking my fist at him telling him to shut the hell up ;-; >< that has to be the worst feeling. having an image of the one you love standing before you pulling the trigger.

=O in the dub they had roy say "its raining" wow i thought they might of changed it like america did (has only read that manga and not seen the dubs yet >_>;;) but i am a little upset that america changed it. there was more depth in ._.;

also jarjar i dont think that that lady was with roy. she looked like she was from ishbal (did not see her eyese becuse she was away from the camera) but she was probably visiting another grave =3 *nods*

when i read this episode i did lose my respect for envy but i thought maybe if something would change when i saw the anime. nope he is an awsome character and all but all respect is lost

off the subject again but i didn ot need that when i saw gits >.>;; i was already trying to recover but after that episode i was like damn are they trying to make us go into depression *gonk* XD;

+Quote Post
jarjar111
post May 1 2005, 09:49 AM
Post #72

Citizen

LoL thats what I thought^^, one depressing episode after the next.... The next episode in Stand Alone Complex is the last for this season. Not sure when season 2 will start... Also when are they going to start showing new episodes of FMA. Because you guys keep talking about a break or whatever...

thanks

+Quote Post
Spectacal
post May 1 2005, 09:54 AM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 8,778

You people who haven't watched the subs are going to be saying you hate Envy aaalll through the series. *shudders* Personally, I thought he was a great character. I just hate his dub voice in the English versions.

I didn't cry the first time I saw it, but this time around I sobbed well into Ghost in the Shell. I started crying when Envy turned into Gracia. Hughes expression just broke my heart. Elysia made me cry harder. sad.gif

'I think it's going to rain today." Meh. I didn't like the line nor how Roy said it. 'It's raining.' was a much sadder, quieter and brought out line.

Now if you excuse me, I'll stop repeating everything that was said already XD

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post May 1 2005, 09:59 AM
Post #74

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 250

QUOTE(jarjar111 @ May 1 2005, 02:58 PM)
What DVD Volume will this episode be on? Also when I buy  the DVD with this episode on it will it show the cut version which AS showed? wink.gif  Also does Scar make the bikers heads explode? I couldnt really tell... Also what did Roy talking about in the beginning of the episode? I missed parts of that too. wink.gif

If they continue to release 4 per disc it will probably be 7. They continue to release them 8 weeks apart, volume 7 will probably be out in January. All the DVD's will be unedited.

--------------------
"Struggle is optional. Pain is inevitable."

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won.
I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory.
I will never be overmatched or unprepared.
This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!"
- "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

+Quote Post
jarjar111
post May 1 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #75

Citizen

QUOTE(TheVileOne @ May 1 2005, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE(jarjar111 @ May 1 2005, 02:58 PM)
What DVD Volume will this episode be on? Also when I buy the DVD with this episode on it will it show the cut version which AS showed? wink.gif Also does Scar make the bikers heads explode? I couldnt really tell... Also what did Roy talking about in the beginning of the episode? I missed parts of that too. wink.gif

If they continue to release 4 per disc it will probably be 7. They continue to release them 8 weeks apart, volume 7 will probably be out in January. All the DVD's will be unedited.
[snapback]164443[/snapback]

Sweet to the extreme! Why didnt they do it 5 or 7 episodes per disc? They could do that and not lose to quality, take a look at Street Fighter 2 Vs DVD layout. I have all the DVDs for that and its 7 per disc 1 was 8 though or I think... Something to ponder about.....

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 12:54 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css