HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cameo Appearances And Other Good Things You Noticed (excluding Thread Plotholes), For plot holes, please post on "Plot holes" thread :)
the drifter
post Jun 2 2005, 12:57 PM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,461

i found a number of things watching fullmetal a second time around:

whenever someone(ed in pirticular) opened the gate they would be show vast amounts of knowledge at a fast rate. two things i found out by rewatcing each time. ed thought that what he was being show was all that was alchemy but because the gate lead to our world that was incorect. what ed was really being shown was our science and chimistry from the past and the near future. it took me a while to get that. another thing is when ed was first brought to the gate he saw images of the future of his world too. like for istancehe saw claude(the girl from episode 4) he saw him and his brother fighting and he saw when he got his silver watch.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Jun 5 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #62

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 6,336

Well I noticed just now after watching a few eps:

Everytime Roy is told to get a wife by Hughes, the next person to speak him after slamming the phone is Riza ^^ Lol, i just realised

oh yesh, i LOVE this line:

Potato + Tomato = Pomato!

--------------------
Currently empty because of Fullmetal Fangirls lazy-ness. She is currently in "stage" of lazy-ness.

No release date for a new signature yet. Please standby.

+Quote Post
Edo-mame
post Jun 13 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #63

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,481

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Jun 13 2005, 04:45 PM)
You'll see that Ed is left-handed in episode 6 when he writes a letter to Winry. But in episode 1, when Ed writes down the transmution circle, you can see that he is right-handed. Which means he cannot write with his auto-mail arm.
[snapback]191540[/snapback]

I think Edo has learned to use both hands during the time that he did not have automail and the 1 year rehabilitation for the automail surgery (do you actually think Winry would make an automail that would not be able to write???). Edo is most likely ambidextrous.

-In the Majhal episode he uses a dinner knife with his left hand but a couple episodes later at Tucker's house you see him using the right hand for a dinner knife.

-Even though he was writing a letter with his left hand, in episode 5 when he was saving the train from Bard's group he drew an array with his right hand. Also at Tucker's place when he was testing Al with a question he was holding a pen/pencil with his right hand.

--------------------
[center]
user posted image
[/center]

+Quote Post
Siobhain_chan
post Jun 16 2005, 07:12 AM
Post #64

Citizen

From: Hiding in the Sohma's house. =) And In roy's...I can be in two places at once...
Member No.: 15,422

If you look carefully, in episode 29 (and probaly more) when Ed enters the gte you can see visions of a bunch of stuff from our world and theirs heres what I saw, theirs probaly a bunch more

Their world: him and al standing next to each other, lyra getting ready to do her alchemy, fletcher and his older brother (forgot his name, ed, al, and Den as children (and a puppy^^), more and more and more Ed and Al, that girl who stole eds automail leg in episode 16 I belive, <<her grandfather, Winry and Pinako's house, nina and alexander, wounded soilders, Roze, clause, the NIna/Alexander chimera, the train station, the DONT FORGET oct.??.?? (too lazy to check) Ed al and trisha holding hands for the last time (aw..well, their hands really)

as well as from our world: armies, dinasours, cavemen, angels, deer, volcaneos, famous drawings , famous wars, some Japanese people, the AMERICAN flag (weird, huh?) cars, ships, what looks to be ALIENS, mountains, a blossoming tree, the earth, a big city (new york i think), a sting ray, bacterie (ew),records (as in the thing before tapes and cd's), ok alot o Japanese people, dinasours, and american flags, a baby that looks like its still in the womb, planes, pictures of the aftermath of an earthquake, the first plane ever flew (and I think the Wright brothers)

+Quote Post
Rathany
post Jun 18 2005, 11:10 PM
Post #65

Citizen

Member No.: 15,561

Two things I notices the second time though -
1) In one of the early episodes it's King Bradley who encourages Al to seek the Philosopher's Stone
2) In episode 28, when Al thinks the print of a right hand in the sand is Ed's, it actually is! Ed didn't make the handprint, but it was his hand.

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Jun 18 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #66

State Alchemist (Major)

-When Barrys in his Human form, when he's talking to Winry about his little mini truck think, he's staring at her chest...not her face...even though she's flat...*hiccup*

--------------------
Currently empty because of Fullmetal Fangirls lazy-ness. She is currently in "stage" of lazy-ness.

+Quote Post
Edo-mame
post Jun 22 2005, 12:24 AM
Post #67

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,481

^ haha but that's only because he wants to slice her "artistically".

Ever notice that when Barry is pretending to be a woman he actually looks AND sounds like one? If you compare his face after and before the disguise they look totally different...

--------------------
[center]
user posted image
[/center]

+Quote Post
NeoKakashi
post Jun 22 2005, 06:28 AM
Post #68

Apprentice

Member No.: 4,239

XD I feel dumb for not noticing this before-on episode 51, after Envy goes through The Gate, Ed is crying!

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Jun 23 2005, 05:12 AM
Post #69

State Alchemist (Major)

Oh yes...and he is also wearing clothes which i didnt realise until after.... *that was sarcasm....*

Edo-mame's right, his face is very different and I dunno how the hell he does that thing with his voice, crap, that's scary...

in OP3 when ED and Al are fighting the dragons in the begining the dragons look like mini versions of DragonEnvyfrom the movie

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electrastar
post Jun 26 2005, 08:00 PM
Post #70

Alchemists

Member No.: 9,372

Hum, I noticed Izumi and her husband the first time around.
But I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but for me, it's not something I've seen, more like something I've heard. I the original japanese version, and I say this because what I am about to say does not apply to the english dubb, Roy calls Edward "Ed" only once....somebody back me up, because I'm almost a 100% it's true...half the time, he only calls him Fullmetal....This may be a little detail...but I tend to notice these types of things...On, and I don't remember the exact episode, but it's when Edward decides to go to Lior alone and leave Alphonse behind.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Vigilante
post Jun 28 2005, 10:46 AM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 16,049

Izumi at the train station in the background. I had no idea what she would look like, so I just thought she was another citizen

--------------------
-Fansub Viewer
user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_vegita625_*_*
post Jun 29 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #72

Guests

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Apr 24 2005, 07:10 PM)
Stuff like that always happens when it comes to clothes...
[snapback]160305[/snapback]

Lol, any time I think about anime and clothing things, I can't help but think of when Armstrong is fighting Scar:

[Armstrong fighting Scar, finishes doing the whole creation/destruction speech]
one of the military people: "Hey, where'd his shirt go?"

(is that in just the manga, or is it also in the anime? I'm too lazy to look)

+Quote Post
Acura
post Jul 2 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 15,431

Dont remember what episode its when Ed and Al have a big fight and Al sits by the river anyways...

Ed and Al are talking about what they use to argue about and they said they use to argue about who would marry Winry first

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_-0.0-_*_*
post Jul 4 2005, 06:18 AM
Post #74

Guests

hey, i was wondering...scar's older brother, what did he lose when he did the human transmutation? in ep21, theres this part where u can see him and a trail of blood coming from his crutch blink.gif

+Quote Post
Acura
post Jul 4 2005, 11:39 AM
Post #75

Citizen

Member No.: 15,431

QUOTE(Guest_-0.0-_* @ Jul 4 2005, 08:18 AM)
hey, i was wondering...scar's older brother, what did he lose when he did the human transmutation? in ep21, theres this part where u can see him and a trail of blood coming from his crutch  blink.gif
[snapback]205538[/snapback]

[spoiler]When he did that transmutation he sacraficed all the ishbal people in his group with the power of the redstone and his right arm, which makes scars arm so powerful[/spoiler]

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2016 - 12:32 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css