HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I Got/am Getting FMA Tattoo On Me!, Post Pics of Your FMA Tattoo Here!!
ScarMySoul
post Jun 30 2010, 05:21 AM
Post #406

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,754

@ Banana ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif That looks so amazing!!!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Banana_ExtremisT
post Jun 30 2010, 06:33 AM
Post #407

Citizen

Member No.: 74,674

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Jun 30 2010, 06:21 AM) *
@ Banana ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif That looks so amazing!!!

i just found this pic on google printed it at this digital photo place and the tattoo artist did the rest

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Jun 30 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #408

Gallery Mod Emeritus

@ Banana Well the artist made it look good... Nice choice of where to place it as well.. tongue.gif

I wanted to get the dark mark from Harry Potter on my arm like where your FMA tattoo is... but I think i"m going to settle with finishing my LOTR tattoos on my wrist happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Banana_ExtremisT
post Jun 30 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #409

Citizen

i come 2 canada 2 get a medical check up i got the tattoo done in winnipeg its a very a small city theres really nothing here, but they have good hospitals when comes 2 cancer (i had it)

anyways i used the design i showed u and i went the best tattoo parlor here its called soul survivors they do walk-ins on saturdays otherwise it would of taken a month 2 get a spot

the guy told me it would be $200 dollars CAD but he only charged me $160 CAD ,i think the price depends on the mood of the tattoo artist , think he liked me so he gave me a discount.

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Jun 30 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #410

Gallery Mod Emeritus

QUOTE (Banana_ExtremisT @ Jun 30 2010, 02:28 PM) *
i come 2 canada 2 get a medical check up i got the tattoo done in winnipeg its a very a small city theres really nothing here, but they have good hospitals when comes 2 cancer (i had it)

anyways i used the design i showed u and i went the best tattoo parlor here its called soul survivors they do walk-ins on saturdays otherwise it would of taken a month 2 get a spot

the guy told me it would be $200 dollars CAD but he only charged me $160 CAD ,i think the price depends on the mood of the tattoo artist , think he liked me so he gave me a discount.

Awesome! My tattoos cost me about $80 US! Glad you don't have cancer anymore! ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Banana_ExtremisT
post Jun 30 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #411

Citizen

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Jun 30 2010, 07:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Banana_ExtremisT @ Jun 30 2010, 02:28 PM) *

Awesome! My tattoos cost me about $80 US! Glad you don't have cancer anymore! ohmy.gif

thanks man!

+Quote Post
xHearter
post Jul 1 2010, 10:17 PM
Post #412

Citizen

Member No.: 74,417

QUOTE (xMinty @ Jun 21 2010, 05:57 PM) *
I want to get a humunculous symbol on my cheek or forehead n die my hair black and wear purple contacts and stop going out in the sunlight and become!!!!:

A HUMUNCULOUS!!

idk what sin I would be um hm what do you think xHearter?
(she's my sister she knows me!! O.<)

um, i think either sloth, or pride.

QUOTE (Banana_ExtremisT @ Jun 29 2010, 11:17 PM) *
got mine done a week and a half ago still healing doesnt look very good yet

heres some pics i took 24 hours after i got it done

WOW! I envy yew!! >.<
change of sin. xD Envy mode.
that looks great!

--------------------

FMA
If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your
hands, snapping, or drawing an array, copy and
paste this into your signature

xMinty = My sister!! <3<3<3 (sadly. jkjkjkjk! xDD)
she made my AH-mazing avi! ^^

Shinigami-Sama ish my bro!<333 (happily. jkjkjk! xDD)
OMG X-MAS COLORS!!

BYES! ^^

+Quote Post
crimson carnival
post Jan 18 2011, 11:00 AM
Post #413

Citizen

Member No.: 76,829

First I want to say hello, I just signed up because I wanted to look at those awesome tattoos you got (I only read page 4 so far but Kursed's Tattoo was the most amazing for me *_* respect!)
I know that I'm still very young but when I'm 16 I want to get Riza's Tattoo no matter what ^^ Why? Not only because I love FMA but also because I think it's really amazing, I already read all of angelalgena's research about the tattoo (which can be found under her image of Riza's full tattoo: http://angelalegna.deviantart.com/gallery/...path=/#/dvwhm5) and now I just can't wait to get it. Another point is that I'm also a fire zodiac and my zodiac (aries) is very important for me and my whole life (doesn't believe in horoscopes, though).

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jan 18 2011, 11:03 AM
Post #414

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

A very warm welcome to the forum, Crimson Carnival (awesome username!) Why not introduce yourself to everyone? smile.gif

And Riza's tattoo is a heck of a tattoo...it's very awesome and if you're getting it all on your back you're a braver soul than I. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Feb 10 2011, 01:21 AM
Post #415

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

I only wish i had the guts, but when im able to i wanna get a ouroborus where envy has his/hers and a elric symbol on my shoulder

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
FullMetalFist
post Feb 10 2011, 04:59 AM
Post #416

Citizen

Member No.: 50,694

I want Scar's tat, but it would coast a boat load, and I am not sold that I actually want any tattoo.

+Quote Post
Jewbat
post Apr 27 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #417

Citizen

Member No.: 80,368

Okay, so I'll be honest, so far I'm reading through the entire thread (currently at page 12) and I'm looking at the pictures of the tattoo that Scar has on his right arm.

I'm confused, because I'm seeing two distinctly different tattoos. I know this is because the one on his arm in the 2003 anime is the Grand Arcanum, which has no part in the manga/2009 anime. Does anyone have a picture that could be used to tattoo the design from his arm from the MANGA/2009 ANIME by any chance?

Also, a thought occured to me as well. Has anyone thought about getting the Flame Alchemy tattoo that is on Riza's back? Where would I go about seeing a good version of that? In addition, does anyone have the second tattoo Scar gets? The reconstruction tattoo? That one looks great too!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 7 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #418

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Jewbat - Welcome to our board! ^^ I'm in no way an FMA tattoo expert, and I'm not quite sure the difference you're talking about... but, since no one seems to be responding to your post....
here are some pics from manga

And, this (click for large size image) drawing is by ulTrawaZer on Deviantart, and I got it from this post.

As for Riza's tattoo, this one is really nice and clean vector of "restored" version where burned part is supplemented, and if you're interested, this one is interesting reading on Riza's tattoo.

I know we have some members who've done nice research on Scar's Tattoos, and I hope some of them will come around and can help you sometime. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jewbat
post May 7 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #419

Citizen

Member No.: 80,368

QUOTE (Tombow @ May 7 2011, 07:46 PM) *
@Jewbat - ...I'm in no way an FMA tattoo expert, and I'm not quite sure the difference you're talking about... but, since no one seems to be responding to your post....

...I know we have some members who've done nice research on Scar's Tattoos, and I hope some of them will come around and can help you sometime. smile.gif

Thank you! I'm most likely not going to get a tattoo anytime soon, however I am arching any and all pictures and information I can find for the day I decide to get one. Just in case. Thanks again!

+Quote Post
nightydayo
post May 10 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #420

Citizen

Member No.: 77,017

thank you for the riza's tattoo vector, tombow! i was searching for the clean version of it smile.gif
jewbat - here's the vector version of scar's tattoos, hope it helps;

and it's so nice to see other people getting fma tattoos! here's the photo of mine (flame array), i got it done a few years ago so it really needs a refresh ORZ now i tink about getting al's bloody seal done too!

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 04:19 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css