HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

45 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Digimon, Who is your favorite character?
IchibanOtaku
post Nov 6 2004, 05:28 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,825

Digimon (デジモン Dejimon?), short for "Digital Monsters" (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?) The first Digimon television series, which began airing on March 7, 1999 in Japan on Fuji TV and Kids Station. The second Digimon series is direct continuation of the first one, and began airing on April 2, 2000.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Digimon
List of Characters

Plot Summary: Seven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called "Digimon" reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm's way. The children then become the Digidestined, or Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon like Devilmon and Myotismon.
(Source - ANN)

Episodes: 52

Digimon Adventure 02 (デジモンアドベンチャー 02 Dejimon Adobenchā Zero Tsū?), also commonly referred as Digimon Zero Two, is the direct sequel to the previous series and takes place three years after the original series.
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: A few years after the adventures of the Digidestined in the Digital World, a new batch of Chosen Children are summoned to save the Digital World. An evil ruler known as the Digimon Kaizer, or Digimon Emperor, is forcing the Digital World's Digimon into enslavement. The new group of Digidestined Children, with the help of their Digimon, then begin a journey to stop the evil Digimon Emperor.

Episodes: 50

Overall
Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy
Age Rating: PG
(Source - ANN)

-------------

Dude I've loved Digimon since I first saw it. I've seen nearly all of season 1 and 4, and I've a lot of the other seasons episodes. So come on people, fess up. happy.gif I know there has to be some one out there who still loves to watch Digimon! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Expect the unexpected in an unexpecting world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rsF
post Nov 6 2004, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 421

Digimon is so much better than Pokemon, but it's still weak. Dual Masters is better.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Vx Tao Ren xV
post Nov 6 2004, 05:57 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 646

Oh! Oh! I like Digimon!! ^_^

Season 1 for me!!!.. Season 2 was alright... and I just don't get Tamers and Frontier... @_@.. I guess I prefer the original cast...

And yes, it's definitely better than Pokemon.. it has a plot! (sorta..)

--------------------
Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it...

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Nov 6 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #4

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

i'm a huge fan of pokemon and digimon seasons 1, 2, and 4.

and i'm DAMN PROUD of it cool.gif

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Nov 6 2004, 06:31 PM
Post #5

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

Same here! I'm PROUD to be a Pokemon and Digimon fan. I liked Adventures, Tamers, and Frontier, but I wasn't a big fan of 02...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ScaR
post Nov 6 2004, 06:36 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

Member No.: 137

How can you like pokemon?? they catch wild animals and force them to fight eachother... laugh.gif

well to be honest... it sucks... altough i did play it with my friends... they forced me... (like ash... tongue.gif )

pokemon and digimon is kinda blink.gif .... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gashole
post Nov 6 2004, 07:20 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 685

After awhile I lost track of which season is which. biggrin.gif

But I remember I used to watch Pokemon religiously until Ash entered that tournament thing and lost. It didn't feel quite the same after Brock left. Then recently I saw it and got totally confused since Brock is back and there is a girl who was not Misty. blink.gif

I also watched Digimon season 1 and 2. Season 1 was kind of stupid and had way too many characters, but I watched it for Sora and later, Kari. cool.gif I think Digimon has a superior artwork to Pokemon, plus every now and then it actually has pretty funny jokes.

Didn't really like Monster Rancher etc. (Got tired of the whole monster thing by then.)

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Nov 6 2004, 09:16 PM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

okie... let's see... i'm not a big fan of pokemon (but the monsters are just so cute that i just buy plushies of them), and i only watched digimon because of some characters.

i watched digimon 02 because of Ken Ichijouji and Miyako Inoue, but didn't really like the story.

i love digimon tamers because the concept is just more plausible and their digimons don't have to evolve over and over and over again in one episode alone and they look cool and battle-ready. And the kids aren't as goody-goody.

digimon frontiers... well, i didn't even bother.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Nov 7 2004, 01:47 AM
Post #9

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

I really only liked season 1 of Digimon. As for Pokémon, I used to be a Pokémon Master back in my time. tongue.gif Beat all the boys in my class with my little GBC. Not sure if that's something to boast about though.

But as for Pokémon the anime, I found that it was quite good compared to the other stuff that was on. I actually enjoyed the dubs. Digimon and Pokémon were actually some of the best dubs I've seen. biggrin.gif

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 7 2004, 08:32 AM
Post #10

Brigadier General

Member No.: 1,360

Next to FMA Digimon is my favourite anime series!(It used to be my absolute favourite, but then I saw FMA... soo...). I just started watching it thinking that it was a copy of Pokémon, the other anime series I had had the chance to watch at that time, but it turned out to have quite a few differences, like the existence of a plot, which I absolutely adored. I loved the characters and character development and the great in depth in the story, which was so beautitful(sniff). The series also effected my way of thinking and attitude towards things. Well, that was Adventure and I'm currently following 02, which will be finally shown to the end(after great pleading from Digimon fans) in the original language with subtitles. The first season dubbing wa so bad at first, that I'm sure that it was a major turn off(besides younger kids). I still watched it though despite it and luckily that did change. I still prefer the original Japanese one though. I doubt I'll ever get to see Tamers or Frontier here on TV. It's sad, but I don't suppose either will beat Adventure(first season). I've liked 02 so far, but still prefer the first.
I liked the first season of Pokémon, but I think that I started to want a plot or some change into it. The series should have just ended or changed characters/story or something.

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
Cloud28
post Nov 7 2004, 03:10 PM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 829

i really liked Digimon first and 2nd season, (becz they are sort of connected in story lines), 3rd season was weird, the 4th one was good where they transform into digimons lol and the dub quailty was good too

--------------------

+Quote Post
IchibanOtaku
post Nov 9 2004, 06:05 PM
Post #12

Citizen

Cool!! laugh.gif I can't believe all you guys love digimon! blink.gif Then again, I guess I should... Oh, well, it's still cool! Personally, seasons 1 and 4 for me! I like the idea of humans digivolving. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Nov 10 2004, 05:03 AM
Post #13

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 12

Mewtwo and Wargreymon RULLEEEZZAAAAA!!! TOT

Elite badss non human fighters >W<

Angelmon look a bit handsome, wish female angelmon had no mask to see her face @W@

--------------------
God is Good and this is why *U*

user posted image

+Quote Post
IchibanOtaku
post Nov 10 2004, 03:04 PM
Post #14

Citizen

My sister thinks wargreymon is awesome too. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rsF
post Nov 10 2004, 03:19 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 421

I don't even remember who wargreymon is...it's ben too long...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

45 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 06:44 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css