HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Final Fantasy 10 Haters Unite, Show your hate for 10
Do you hate 10
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 20
Guests cannot vote 
Blade Alchemist
post Apr 8 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,558

FF10 isn't bad in some areas. But the game still sucked! Tidus was the gayest main character ever, Yuna was to shy, Rikku looked to much like Britney Spears, Kimarhi was just stupid.

--------------------
IPB Image
Free Cookies!!
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Apr 8 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #17

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 3,609

-I majorly sucked at Blitzball... I never did like sports games...
-.....-___- Maybe I should replay 9 since everyone here seems to worship it dry.gif But I doubt I would change my opinion much
-@Mini: lol, Sephiroth does look awesome, though in AC they made him look a little... creepy and less devanaire >_<
-@Kihmari comments: Yes, he was the most useless playable character. The equivelent of Cid and Yuffie in FF7

--------------------

+Quote Post
Envy's lil...
post Apr 8 2005, 05:49 PM
Post #18

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 7,890

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 8 2005, 05:01 PM)
-@Mini: lol, Sephiroth does look awesome, though in AC they made him look a little... creepy and less devanaire >_<

I'll say it before an I'll say it again, and again, and again. The new AC Sephiroth looks like some haggard, drugged out ex-goth who didn't get his fix and burnt down Nibelheim because he was jonesing.

Whaah!
I want my pretty boy Sephiroth back.

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Apr 8 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #19

Brigadier General

Member No.: 650

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 8 2005, 07:01 PM)
-.....-___- Maybe I should replay 9 since everyone here seems to worship it dry.gif But I doubt I would change my opinion much
[snapback]148968[/snapback]

the question would be have you ever play the original... while i can't speak others many people around my age like 9 cause its a return to the old school FF, not like that modern ff7/8 crap... its called final FANTASY... where is the fantasy in a modern day setting?

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Apr 8 2005, 08:06 PM
Post #20

Master Alchemist

No, I haven't Hitokiri. Didn't they make a remake of the first? If you know it is any good tell me what you think about it. Also, hopefully the gameplay is at least mediocore. Also, yeah, the trend of FF as become a modern thing, but I like Tactics because of gameplay and setting. I have to admit... I do grade a little on graphics -__- Maybe if I can find both for really cheap I will biggrin.gif

@Mini: XD I know, I know.... The suave Sephy we all know and love is massacred in the movie >_< All the SHM (silver haired men) Look a kinda like they are on crack as well XD Especially Yazoo. Yazoo and Kadaj are far too feminine, but fyi, Kadaj is supposed to be feminine looking tongue.gif I will shut up because this is a lil off topic ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
phoenix dying
post Apr 8 2005, 08:16 PM
Post #21

Brigadier General

Member No.: 4,695

QUOTE(Blade Alchemist @ Apr 8 2005, 06:14 PM)
FF10 isn't bad in some areas. But the game still sucked! Tidus was the gayest main character ever, Yuna was to shy, Rikku looked to much like Britney Spears, Kimarhi was just stupid.
[snapback]148936[/snapback]

I'll agree with you on some of the story line, but not all of was bad. I kinda LIKED FFX. OF course some of the character choices were horrible, but i give all my credit to Auron who was by far the best character!

--------------------

Drinking women, chasing whiskey

+Quote Post
Envy's lil...
post Apr 8 2005, 08:19 PM
Post #22

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 7,890

QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 8 2005, 07:44 PM)
the question would be have you ever play the original... while i can't speak others many people around my age like 9 cause its a return to the old school FF, not like that modern ff7/8 crap...  its called final FANTASY... where is the fantasy in a modern day setting?

But how many times can you make what you consider a pure fantasy based game in the same series? Going the sci fiish route was going to have to happen sometime. Besides I think you can still have a fantasy game in a more modern setting it all depends on how it's written.

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Apr 8 2005, 08:20 PM
Post #23

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 8 2005, 10:06 PM)
No, I haven't Hitokiri. Didn't they make a remake of the first? If you know it is any good tell me what you think about it. Also, hopefully the gameplay is at least mediocore.
[snapback]149070[/snapback]

from what i heard the remake is nothing more than the original game with snes/genesis graphics, i never got it myself since i still have my nes and original FF cartridge

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Apr 8 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #24

Master Alchemist

QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 8 2005, 10:20 PM)
from what i heard the remake is nothing more than the original game with snes/genesis graphics, i never got it myself since i still have my nes and original FF cartridge

ohmy.gif Wow, I wish I could get a brand new SNES. I am not sure if I could trust a used one dry.gif I would get one though, I loved so many games. That is good that they stuck with the original game basically instead of revamping and changing. Hopefully I can find them both for under 17 bucks tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sith lord Revan ...
post Apr 8 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #25

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,065

Iam not very old (only 13) but i grew up with Dragon Warrior 2 for nes and have played origins and dawn of souls plus my friends 5&6.Personlly I love the old
graphics and gamplay thats why i bought a DS (FF3 is being relesed for it the actual 3).Iam not a big fan of 7or8 but love 9 and i own all 3 (no bladeAlchemist have them)10 to me seemed to modern.Tidus does look like Meg Ryan by the way
OPM (official Playstaion magzine)even said he looked like Meg Ryan.

--------------------
XBOX RULZ

+Quote Post
Blade Alchemist
post Apr 8 2005, 10:06 PM
Post #26

Alchemists

Member No.: 8,558

QUOTE(Sith lord Revan 64 @ Apr 8 2005, 08:37 PM)
Iam not very old (only 13) but i grew up with Dragon Warrior 2 for nes and have played origins and dawn of souls plus my friends 5&6.Personlly I love the old
graphics and gamplay thats why i bought a DS (FF3 is being relesed for it the actual 3).Iam not a big fan of 7or8 but love 9 and i own all 3 (no bladeAlchemist have them)10 to me seemed to modern.Tidus does look like Meg Ryan by the way
OPM (official Playstaion magzine)even said he looked like Meg Ryan.
[snapback]149090[/snapback]

I'll have to correct you there Sith. I own 7&8 but thy're both PC versions and horribly scratched because my brother and I didn't take care of them vaery well. I still regret not taking care to this day.T_T
I have to agree with you on the old Final Fantasy games. I tend to play them more than the 7-10 ones. I'm still trying to make my characters learn all the spells in 6. Unfortunatly my bro. took them to Florida with him so I have to wait till he visits to play them again.T_T

--------------------
IPB Image
Free Cookies!!
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Apr 9 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #27

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

The FFI and FFII remakes for the PS (bundled together and called FF Origins for those of you who don't know) just have better sound quality with added FMVs, I believe.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
mongooseboi
post Apr 9 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 10,556

it wasn't a bad game, but 3 things stood out as plain horrible ideas.
1. the laughing scene. tidus and yuna sounded like pigs. enough said.
2. blitzball. lamest game ever, i played it once and gave up. FF8's card game was the best :]
3. the last boss. they through a spider in at the end. wtf. how random could that be.

--------------------

my onee-chan: xrninja :]

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Apr 9 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #29

Brigadier General

QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Apr 9 2005, 08:43 PM)
2. blitzball. lamest game ever, i played it once and gave up. FF8's card game was the best :].
[snapback]149607[/snapback]

*eye twitiching in anger*

what did you say about blitzball?!

maybe its just because you suck at blitzball that you don't like it... how can you play something one time and deem it crap? you don't even get any of the really good moves till like your 100th match..

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Apr 9 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #30

Master Alchemist

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 9 2005, 02:19 AM)
The FFI and FFII remakes for the PS (bundled together and called FF Origins for those of you who don't know) just have better sound quality with added FMVs, I believe.

Yeah, I knew it was bundled tongue.gif and I did know there was more FMVs but I didn't know there was better sound quality blink.gif That is a nice bonus. I was actually going to get them when they first came out, but once again lack of money has prevented me to do so. My GameStop card is one of my best friends =3

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2016 - 10:26 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css