HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
D.Gray-man, The Milennium Earl's already after you..., Warning! May contain posts with Spoilers without spoiler covers
IttyBittyPretty
post Apr 12 2009, 08:40 PM
Post #166

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,364

You must be way ahead of me, 185 isn't out here yet. Allen is a Noah! NOOOO!!!! ohmy.gif I don't want him to become a Noah! And Road is still alive? Darn it, I want her dead! Real dead! Deader than a doornail!
Chapter 184 just came out on onemanga, I didn't know it would come out so fast, good thing I checked back. Poor Allen. Lenale sleeping in the next bed is probably the closest he will get to having sex with her. Timcanpy was rather amusing with his "will everyone shut up so I can sleep?!" attidude. Everyone - Allen, Kanda, Link and Timcanpy - seemed rather cranky. I also wonder what Epstein's game is.
Question: Towards the end of 183, Allen lays back on his bed and a really terrible scar which runs from his right shoulder almost to his right hip is seen. Who gave him that injury? I must have missed it somehow.
I'lml nervous about discussing recent chapters as I'm so afraid of accidentally spoiuling something for someone. I think I did all right with the spoiler tags, though.

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

Tear off your own head, it's a doll revolution! - ELvis Costello
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
souleater
post Apr 17 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #167

Citizen

Member No.: 65,061

I LOVE D. GRAY MAN
(kanda, allen and Lavi are all so awesome ) ^^

its really good- just not really popular

--------------------
Soul Eater maka ^^

+Quote Post
Innocent-malice
post Apr 18 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #168

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,225

^I meant 184, sorry, i get so confused XD

I think that injury was given to him when he stabbed himself acting like an idiot forgetting he was a noah >>, I was actually happy to see the Noah and that the story is moving on XD I thought Noah Allen was sexy >>

ah, I cant wait to read the real 185 XD

--------------------
Gone. if you should want to contact me Ill be at My deviantart

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Apr 18 2009, 07:24 PM
Post #169

Re: 184, I just thought Allen looked more - calculating - with his eyes narrowed like that. Until he saw who else was in the room and his composure was blown completely.

Not to worry, chapter 185 actually was uploaded to onemanga recently. Hoshino is really setting a torrid pace with a chapter a week, apparently. Anyways, this new chapter knocked me sideways with two startling revelations:
1) The new kids on the block are "The Crow", half-human, and half-akuma. They really don't play well with the traditional Innocence possessing exorcists.
2) This tack was tried nine years ago with tragic results ,and Yu Kanda was in the middle of it. What did he have to sacrifice?

3) Komui and Chan must be mainlining anti-acids after they heard what the North American branch is up to.
4) Bookman is comedy gold.

I guess we will find out next week if Hoshino keeps up with this release schedule. I still don't like the idea Allen could end up losing his identity as Allen Walker and become someone else. Someone he wouldn't like.

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
Omamori
post May 21 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #170

Member No.: 52,106

O__O Whoa!

Time out here, people: ...Allen's a Noah? ...HOW THE F*** DID I MISS THAT?!
...*sighs* Looks like I have some re-reading to do. Thank god for the four-day weekend that is Memorial Day =w=

On another note: ...D.Gray-Man is on hiatus again.
Why?
Katsura Hoshino is being sued by Takeshi Obata (artist for Death Note and Bakuman) for plagiarism.

Click here for the news

Just click that link; it tells all.

...Well...ouch. It really sucks, but there is a chance she did swipe something from him (or, rather, 'copied').
*sighs* Dammit...it had JUST returned from its last hiatus! This is just getting too weird!

But...at least there is other manga out there to keep me satisfied until it returns.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post May 23 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #171

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (Rosicrucian @ May 21 2009, 11:00 PM) *
O__O Whoa!

Time out here, people: ...Allen's a Noah? ...HOW THE F*** DID I MISS THAT?!
...*sighs* Looks like I have some re-reading to do. Thank god for the four-day weekend that is Memorial Day =w=

On another note: ...D.Gray-Man is on hiatus again.
Why?
Katsura Hoshino is being sued by Takeshi Obata (artist for Death Note and Bakuman) for plagiarism.

Click here for the news

Just click that link; it tells all.

...Well...ouch. It really sucks, but there is a chance she did swipe something from him (or, rather, 'copied').
*sighs* Dammit...it had JUST returned from its last hiatus! This is just getting too weird!

But...at least there is other manga out there to keep me satisfied until it returns.

TT_TT I really hope that's just a rumor that got blown out of proportion...Hoshino getting sued? Re-serialization undetermined?? Those are frightening words sad.gif

And the manga has been great plot-wise lately and we were just starting to learn about kanda...I hope that everything turns out all right.

On a lighter note...after reading 186 I think that Kanda and Bak Chan make the funniest duo ever XD. I really hope we see more of their interactions.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 4 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #172

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

Well I just finished reading DGM up to where it stopped. The art isn't my favorite style, but the plot is really interesting. It has some funny moments in it too laugh.gif

It's a bummer that it's on hiatus though. Any news on when it's coming back? I've heard about the plagiarism, but other people are saying that maybe she's sick again.

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
luluseason
post Jun 4 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #173

Citizen

Member No.: 69,073

Oh, so it's on hiatus because of sueing....
to be honest, i think Obata is just a fusspot.
Sometimes things are just coincidence, or maybe he was part of Hoshino's inspiration.

I want more Dgray Man!! T__T

--------------------

+Quote Post
IttyBittyPretty
post Jun 5 2009, 07:07 PM
Post #174

Hey, I never noticed this before, but re-read chapter 184. Pay close attention to what is going on in the background of pages 15-16. I thought Timcanpy was trading "dirty looks" with another golem; but what he' was really doing was sizing it up as "lunch"! Timcanpy isn't technically alive, but apparently a lot of things are edible to him. Another member of Deviant Art was more alaert and she put ithe images all together as "Timcanpy the Cannibal"

--------------------
IttyBittyPretty

My Ff.net author profile
my DA account!
My Flickr Photostream!

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jun 18 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #175

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

I love D Gray Man. It's my 2nd favourite manga after fma. What the hell is up with this hiatus though???? whaaaaa, I need more dgm to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! *sob sob* I'd recomend d gray man to practicly anyone who likes fma, there are a lot of similarities between the two series (not as in copying ideas but in genre and stuff, mostly)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 18 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #176

Yeah, I recommend it a lot to people who like Bleach because I feel like they are very similar.

But unfortunately there is not really any news about when it will be returning. There was recently a volume put out in Japan of the most recent chapters, so perhaps that's a good sign that the series hasn't been......canceled....I don't even like typing that lol. Hopefully we'll see it again soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jun 18 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #177

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Woot, DGM thread!

I love the manga (and the anime wasn't bad either!) and...yeah. I love Lavi and I cant help but love Link as well. He amuses me...and I think he's an interesting character *proud to be in the minority* and Tyki is the sexiest thing every drawn...

I almost forgot about DGM through the hiatus this time. Since it's the second time, I don't even care anymore. It's more annoying than excrutiating (though ITA that Bak and Kanda are the most hilarious duo!)

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 18 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #178

Liiiink! :3 he really is amusing. I especially loved him in...*looks* 184 when he wouldn't go into his room because Lenalee was in such an "immodest" state laugh.gif. And he has a fair amount of mystery surrounding him as well, so he is definitely a very intriguing character.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jul 9 2009, 02:35 AM
Post #179

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

Update from MangaHelpers biggrin.gif

Seems like DGM will be coming back next month, but it's being published in Akamaru Jump instead of WSJ. I'm confused on that part though, because I'm hoping DGM will come back as a weekly series...

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jul 9 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #180

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

I'm not XD lulz i was talking to my friend about how i wanted it to go monthly and she thought id gone insane XD (lulz people in japan heard me mayb? XD) I prefer monthly anyway, but we may get some consitancy, instead of all these missed weeks. Also I was talking to a British writer a while back, and she said that in Japan some weekly writers get like 4hours of sleep a night or somthin' to make their deadlines. Considering Hoshino's fragile health if that was the case it's hardly surprising shes ill all the time. I'd much rather have a consistant monthly than an eratic weekly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 07:00 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css