HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Final Nail In Nintendo's Coffin, Die, you kiddy game-producing bastards...
Guest_Icoh2_*
post Apr 12 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #16

Guests

Hmmmmm; I smell a load of sony fanboys. Anyways, once zelda is out; Gamecube = 73|-| @|_|70 \/\/!|\|!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Apr 12 2005, 04:44 PM
Post #17

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 650

QUOTE(Icoh2 @ Apr 12 2005, 07:08 PM)
Hmmmmm; I smell a load of sony fanboys.

just because people are in favor of products that aren't crap don't make them fanboys... in fact the most fanboyish console by far is gc... how can you defend a system whose titles are primarily crap, hardware is inferior, and uses absurd propriatary disc drives that don't allow for universal compatabilty, and then call others fanboys?

Anyways, once zelda is out;
[snapback]151363[/snapback]

oh yes.... now the GC library will be up to what? 7? maybe 10? good titles out of its 100 or so total titles?

Gamecube = 73|-| @|_|70 \/\/!|\|!!!!!!!!

i always knew gc was a ridiculous piece of crap, but i never knew it was a bunch of nonsensical numbers and symbols... THIS ISN'T 1997, LEET IS DEAD!!!

oh by the way i'm an xbox guy... sure the games aren't the best sometimes, but you can mod it to be the ultimate media center...

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Apr 12 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #18

Rasta Maldita

Member No.: 4,384

this is true... but according to your logic i should be thanking eli whitney everytime i put on a cotton shirt..

No...i'm just telling that coz we soudn't be to hard on nintendo, do you know the future?, i guess time is the only one that will tell if Nintendo sucks or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
the ironflame al...
post Apr 12 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 8,846

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 6 2005, 02:12 PM)
Nintendo itself may be a shit company, but the third party games that are exclusive to their platforms are often a cut above those on other platforms. Take Resident Evil 4, for example.
[snapback]147838[/snapback]

For the first time bacon, i can actually agree with you on something, the only reason i have GC is the games like Resident Evil 4 and other games that come out only on GC

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Apr 12 2005, 06:23 PM
Post #20

Brigadier General

QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 12 2005, 07:49 PM)
No...i'm just telling that coz we soudn't be to hard on nintendo,

i'm not being hard on them, i'm simply stating an opinion that many gamers share... nintendo brand products are inferior goods. why is ok for all the fanboys to be "nintendo roxors!!!" and "gc is the shiznit"? but i can't state the obvious facts... which leads to me my next point...
do you know the future?, i guess time is the only one that will tell if Nintendo sucks or not.
[snapback]151395[/snapback]

you're right i can't predict the future... but... nintendo's market share is dwindling and the console industry has shown that in the long run there can only be two main producers. now with the sports monopoly that EA, who is far friendlier with sony and microsoft, has and the new xbox 2 only publishers, not to mention nintendo's current obsession with strange and useless controller innovations, one can pretty much assume that nintendo will not be one of the two left when the dust settles. if they had to, sony and microsoft could beat the hell out of nintendo simple through a waiting them out financially; both companies have practically unlimited funds.

let's face it after the ps2 came out the old guard of sega and nintendo's days were VERY limited, they were barely in the game during the playstation era... sega knew this and sold all their hardware rights to microsoft. basically nintendo is on borrowed time.

its not like i'm acting like some fanboy and just saying that xbox2 or the ps3 going to win based on blind obidence... i'm stating the simple facts, economic and poor business decision related factors are moving against nintendo, and more than likely it will not be able to stand up against them for very much longer. if they don't pull their shit together soon, they WILL have to bow out.

i would love to have the nintendo of my youth back... but they have forgotten all about the entire generation of gamers that made them great. i don't hate the gc's library cause its blood free or it isn't mature rated games, i hate the gc library cause its targeted for 6-10 year olds. the majority of the gc's titles are nothing more than licensed kiddie crap. mario sunshine? what that hell was that crap? who the hell would want to clean in a game? what about the absurd farming and horse raising games? why would anyone in their right mind want to farm or raise a horse in a game?!

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
the ironflame al...
post Apr 12 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Hitokiri, i couldnt agree with you more cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Apr 12 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #22

Rasta Maldita

No...i'm just telling that coz we soudn't be to hard on nintendo,

i'm not being hard on them, i'm simply stating an opinion that many gamers share... nintendo brand products are inferior goods. why is ok for all the fanboys to be "nintendo roxors!!!" and "gc is the shiznit"? but i can state the obvious facts... which leads to me my next point...

do you know the future?, i guess time is the only one that will tell if Nintendo sucks or not.

you're right i can't predict the future... but... nintendo's market share is dwindling and the console industry has shown that in the long run there can only be two main producers. now with the sports monopoly that EA, who is far friendlier with sony and microsoft, has and the new xbox 2 only publishers, not to mention nintendo's current obsession with strange and useless controller innovations, one can pretty much assume that nintendo will not be one of the two left when the dust settles. if they had to, sony and microsoft could beat the hell out of nintendo simple through a waiting them out financially; both companies have practically unlimited funds.

let's face it after the ps2 came out the old guard of sega and nintendo's days were VERY limited, they were barely in the game during the playstation era... sega knew this and sold all their hardware rights to microsoft. basically nintendo is on borrowed time.

its not like i'm acting like some fanboy and just saying that xbox2 or the ps3 going to win based on blind obidence... i'm stating the simple facts, economic and poor business decision related factors are moving against nintendo, and more than likely it will not be able to stand up against them for very much longer. if they don't pull their shit together soon, they WILL have to bow out.

i would love to have the nintendo of my youth back... but they have forgotten all about the entire generation of gamers that made them great. i don't hate the gc's library cause its blood free or it isn't mature rated games, i hate the gc library cause its targeted for 6-10 year olds. the majority of the gc's titles are nothing more than licensed kiddie crap. mario sunshine? what that hell was that crap? who the hell would want to clean in a game? what about the absurd farming and horse raising games? why would anyone in their right mind want to farm or raise a horse in a game?!

*CRIES*....your right...*trows away GC and DS*.....but i still like my GC and my DS.....*runs outside to pic them up*

I agree with you, that in the end maybe nintendo will be left out, and that there's as to be just 2 main consoles 3 will be too many, but i still want to see nintendo's next console.
Sorry for quoting too much laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
the ironflame al...
post Apr 12 2005, 07:13 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Whats the name of the next Nintendo system?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Apr 12 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 12 2005, 09:59 PM)
I agree with you, that in the end maybe nintendo will be left out, and that there's as to be just 2 main consoles 3 will be too many, but i still want to see nintendo's next console.
[snapback]151483[/snapback]

holy crap i actually convinced a nintendo fan on the crapulence of the gc... damn i'm good... maybe i should start a cult...

*a man whispers something in hito's ear*

oh crap.. we have now just found out that a nintendo fan admitting to the failures of gc is the last sign of the apocalypse...

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Apr 12 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #25

Rasta Maldita

holy crap i actually convinced a nintendo fan on the crapulence of the gc... damn i'm good... maybe i should start a cult...

*a man whispers something in hito's ear*

oh crap.. we have now just found out that a nintendo fan admitting to the failures of gc is the last sign of the apocalypse...

Did you actually believe that i was gonna quit on Nintendo....you are wrong *evel lagh*...I just don't whant to star a fight. *growing wings of back*

Whats the name of the next Nintendo system?

Is called REVOLUTION

--------------------

+Quote Post
the ironflame al...
post Apr 12 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Nintendo Revolution? that sounds weird

if anything goes down Hito, i got ur back
*steps foward and channels ki throughout body*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Apr 12 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #27

Rasta Maldita

Nintendo Revolution? that sounds weird

Yeah it does souns weird laugh.gif

if anything goes down Hito, i got ur back
*steps foward and channels ki throughout body*

It does not matter i have Goku as my bodyward, and broly too....you're toste

--------------------

+Quote Post
the ironflame al...
post Apr 12 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #28

Citizen

ha ha ha good one, thats hard to beat but........ i have mastered the technique the sacred energy
so...... they are no match cool.gif

(you have to have watched yu yu hakusho to have a clue what i am talking about)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Apr 12 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #29

Rasta Maldita

ha ha ha good one, thats hard to beat but........ i have mastered the technique the sacred energy
so...... they are no match

(you have to have watched yu yu hakusho to have a clue what i am talking about)

Witch caracter are you talking about?, have to know that if i whant to beat you, coz my brother says that THAT technique is not that great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aqua_Alchemist
post Apr 14 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #30

Alchemists

Member No.: 257

Now let me just clarify a couple of things: Xbox is for incapable gamers who can't be arsed with PCs (which are by far the superior gaming platform), PS2s are normally for the even stupider gamer, or just 'casual' gamer, someone who only likes to play games in half hours etc. Now those are simply generalisations based on the top selling games for both xbox and PS2. GTA San Andreas on the PS2, which takes little cortex processing power (shoot people and drive cars...yay!) and Halo 2 on the Xbox. Even the RPGs on PS2 have been dumbed down, witness the end of good Final Fantasies. Nintendo on the other hand may appeal to younger members of the gaming audience, but most importantly, I've nearly always had FUN out of a nintendo game, and not in a violent and unthinking way. Just because they try new things, and sometimes do stupid things doesn't mean you should hate them. I mean look at Sony, a company who always sticks to the same (boring IMO) formulas, with thousands of generic sequels. I mean Sony may have a large amount of games on their console, but to be honest about 70% (estimation wink.gif ) of them are a load of crap and not enjoyable.

Well rant over, I never want to see Nintendo fall, as I believe they are a true company dedicated to gaming, sure they've had their malignments (Spanish game price court case, virtual boy etc...) but they produce really cute and fun games.

Truly I'm aligned to the PC gaming, but sometimes, after a night out, aching and tired, I don't want to play a hypersonic speed game of CS, or even just go out and level up my pet on WoW, just to relax and chill to the slow puzzely loneliness to Metroid Prime.

--------------------
This section of my signature will be used in memory of Lint the chocolate kitten, that Kase had.

Part of the forum family, Older Brother (onii-chan)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to glass factory.....now :P :D

Glassfactory page
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A spell was cast an the sky turned red
The angel's heart froze to ice
In the gloomy sky black clouds were gathering
The silence was broken by cries
A spell was cast an the sky turned red
The angel's heart froze to ice
In the gloomy sky - The silence where dead angels lie

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 06:00 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css