Reply to this topicStart new topic
For Envy Haters!, Apologies to Envy lovers
Envy's lil...
post Jul 16 2005, 11:03 AM
Post #31

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,890

[spoiler]He didn't commit suicide he died from mercury poisioning. Then Hoho tried to bring him back through human transmutation but shuned him. I'm sure after he realized he created a souless psychopath.

Envy was not happy about this and developed a severe daddy complex and swore death on Hoho papa.[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 16 2005, 11:13 AM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

[SPOILER]Yes I know he died from mercury poisoning! But it was certainly suicide! I read this theory on a site and I found it pretty interesting!
But I really hope Envy will kill Hoho-papa! tongue.gif [/SPOILER]

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Envy's lil...
post Jul 16 2005, 11:17 AM
Post #33

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 7,890

[spoiler]Actually I don't think it was. They actually used to try and use mercury for medicinal perposes and of course a lot of people ended up dead because of it so they may of been referencing that. I think I read somewhere that at one time alchemists took mercury for some other reason, to make them more powerful/enlightened or something like that but it's been a while since I've read that article.[/spoiler]

+Quote Post
nakagos bunny
post Dec 18 2005, 06:01 PM
Post #34

Apprentice

Member No.: 21,941

I don't hate Envy, but I have a friend who does. She's a Maes Hughes fan, and so her Envy-like died when Maes did.

I have two other friends who don't care for him either, feel he's one-dimensional and only gets fans for his looks in the one form.

I usually like a villain, so I find him fun. I don't like his actions but it makes the series more exciting. I really prefer a villain who's sympathetic like Nakago, rather than one with less reasons like Envy. I suppose in the anime he has a pretty good reason with the abandonment thing though (don't know his motives in manga, if there are any). But next to what my Nakago went through, it was nothing. Nak had an absentee daddy and then some to boot. At least Envy was never raped.-___-

I don't really hate any FMA character except I did hate Father when he killed Greed in the manga.><

Is it normal to get turned off to a character when they have overzealous fangirls? Because that kinda happened to me with Envy when I ran into these rabid fangirls who were like "Don't you dare like him, HE'S MY HUSBAND!". XD; (and I don't even like him that way! That's reserved for Nakago-sama.wink.gif ). I know it's not the character's fault that people act that way, but it still is a turn-off to me......

+Quote Post
The Great Aspara...
post Dec 18 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #35

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,454

WAAAAHH!! hughes!! WAAAAH!! wrath!! WAAAAH!! ED!!! T__T envy, you're a huge meanyhead!! ;_; i love his outfit though.... and it was pretty surprising when he turned into his actual form (not the "true" form from the manga, but the other true-form) he looked so un-evil and for a split second, i felt sorry for him. i despise envy and his punyhess, but i don't hate him. that is, if you take it as hate to be deeper than despise.

he has pretty nice kicks though... tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Meitantei Conan
post Oct 24 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 42,299

i hate envy

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiisana
post Nov 11 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 42,646

I think Envy is cool. But I kinda dislike the anime envy personality... In manga, Envy is so much funnier. But the Envy in anime is UBER jealous and scary ><

--------------------
|| =deviantArt= || =LiveJournal= ||

+Quote Post
Kitty Chow
post Dec 18 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #38

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,844

I totally agree with u, I hate envy's guts SO much that if he WAS real I would kill him ><

--------------------
{{~Kitty-Chan~}}
I LOVE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!! GO EDWARD ELRIC!! ^^

+Quote Post
Reta McClain
post Dec 25 2006, 03:16 AM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,803

Nope, I don't hate him. Nor love. Though I dislike anime!Envy very much... dry.gif
Dun really know why... The stuff he did (we all know what I mean) and personality isn't too... lovable in the anime.

On the other hand, I like manga!Envy. He is got better personality and he doesn't have so many idiotic problems. And he is more mysterious in the manga too. Mysteriousity is good when talking about villains or good guys. (Aww, Riza has such a mysterious and more interesting past in the manga. You just HAVE to agree with me)

Back to anime!Envy so I won't be kicked out of this topic for talking manga!Envy's good quirks. *cough* Back to the matter at hand.

Envy's problems with Hoho-papa and Elric's annoys the hell out of me. "You carry that bastard's blood. I won't ever forgive you!" Sheesh, he is one 400 years old emo with daddy complex. And on the top of that, he acts like 4 year old with tantrum over some toy he didn't get (watch the scene half way through episode 46 for reference)

Aww... Why do you all hate Hoho-papa sad.gif ? [/offtopic]

--------------------

Adobe Photoshop Elements is my friend^^
My FanFiction.Net account
A Fangirl of Good Looking Fullmetal Alchemist Men = FGLFMAM

+Quote Post
Arufonsu
post Jan 3 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 43,583

I can't stand Envy!!!

What is he (or should I say, it)? Boy? Girl? Cross-dresser? In some of my books, it says Envy's a girl, but if you listen to Edward after Envy (in dragon form) is shot and killed, he calls Envy a "he". Do they like messing around with fangirls heads???

--------------------
"We started studying alchemy, like our father before us. The more we learned, the more she smiled. She praised us, and we competed with eachother. We became absorbed in the science that made you feel like you were magic.

+Quote Post
EdwardElricsgirl
post Jan 3 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 40,982

I hate Envy.

And to answer your questions Arufonsu Envy is a boy.

Evny is a big jerk, he kills off one of my fav. characters in a form he shouldn't have choosen, grrr. He makes me so mad, I hate how he is so mean to everyone. And he acts like a child, gosh get over yourself! I really don't like him, I truely hate him. He is the only character I don't like. Him and Dante. hehe

--------------------
So you wish you were an anime character,
well I wish I was in a anime

To bad I can't because I live in this world not in
an anime world
:P

Yeah I am a dork but you love me anyways

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jun 27 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #42

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

HE MUST DIE HE ALMOST KILL ED HE MUST DIE I HATE HIM HE ALSO KILED HUGHES

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Alchemical
post Jun 28 2007, 08:30 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 44,852

In the anime, I can't stand Envy at ALL. He's much more tolerable in the manga, but I don't know how long that'll last.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 10:19 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css