How Did You Get To Know Fullmetal Alchemist?, Warning Potential Spoiler
Rating 5 V
Ingnae
post May 1 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #466

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,947

My friend recommend FMA (1st anime) for me...and I started to read manga FMA... and I was hooked

--------------------

Drawn and Set by me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_~Dark Flames~_*
post May 4 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #467

Guests

Not much to it. I actually just wanted to try out a new manga so I picked Fullmetal Alchemist. I've seen a couple of episodes of the first anime before but never really got into it and quickly forgot about it. However, after I read the manga I realized how amazing it was and started on Brotherhood. I became obsessed right afterwards and went back to watch the first anime (and loved it this time).^^

+Quote Post
Razzy
post May 6 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #468

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I was watching Adult Swim one night, and the episode 'Man with the Mechanical Arm' was on (this was when the first anime just started airing in the US), so I watched it. It confused me, but, I guess a couple of weeks later 'Night of the Chimera's Cry' was on; it seemed very interesting so I continued watching it.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Doji
post May 6 2011, 01:01 PM
Post #469

Citizen

Member No.: 76,156

I started watching it on Adult Swim randomly because nothing else was on. Ended up liking it because I thought Edward was hilarious. Didn't really start getting into it until my mom was out of state & she called me on the phone. She was at a Hot Topic & asked me if I knew what FMA is. Got a FMA hoodie when she came back(either that or Naruto's orange jacket). I think the first episode I saw was the one when they're on the train(can't think of the name of it). 'Night of the Chimera's Cry' is the episode that stuck with me the most after all these years.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Royai263
post May 6 2011, 01:26 PM
Post #470

Citizen

Member No.: 80,180

I got to know Fullmetal Alchemist from my dad believe it or not. He refered me to it so I watched it and I loved it. And I still do! Is my dad cool or what? ;p

--------------------

Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful. -Mustang to Riza

+Quote Post
Betsy Elric (i w...
post Aug 6 2011, 08:33 AM
Post #471

Citizen

Member No.: 83,350

i was watching some con videos on youtube with Vic and they keep talking about a guy named Edward Elric from a show called Fullmetal Alchemist so i found it on Netflix and started watching it and i instantly feel in love with it laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
TheStrayKitten
post Sep 8 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #472

Citizen

Member No.: 84,360

First post-- woot!

My girlfriend showed it to me. I borrowed it, watched it all including the movie in 3 days, and I fell in love with it. I'd like to finish FMAB, but Netflix doesn't have the rest.

--------------------

+Quote Post
eiyuu
post Jan 16 2012, 07:04 AM
Post #473

Citizen

Member No.: 88,161

How did I get to know Fullmetal Alchemist? Well, it was actually the first anime I had ever seen, but of course at the time I didn't even know what anime was. I was up late one night, and I saw FMA on Adult Swim. It looked interesting enough, so I watched and instantly fell in love. I remember I was mad at myself, because I didn't catch the name of this awesome show. A few years later, once I had watched a variety of other anime, I found FMA and Brotherhood. Just after watching the first episode, I knew I had found what I had been searching for all those years!

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 03:24 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css