HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Zatch Bell/Gash Bell, What do you think?
Kitoky
post Mar 16 2005, 02:00 PM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,476

All those characters were quite sexy.

:}

--------------------
[center]user posted image[/center]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loa
post Mar 16 2005, 02:13 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 2,346

QUOTE(Kitoky @ Mar 16 2005, 02:00 PM)
All those characters were quite sexy.

:}
[snapback]134317[/snapback]

lol. yes, yes... oh, that lil face is cute! it looks like hes smirking!!
happy.gif wub.gif

--------------------
feel the blood rushing through my veins
not binded by any chains
You hate and think you're great
But sadly for you, Inuyasha is my mate
As long as he loves me, I am free
But you are not and its something you can't see
Swallowed by jelousy and hatred
You tried to take him from me but, lets face it...
YOU ARE DEAD
Written by: The Demon Rin (Kegomae) - Dedicated to Kagome (DIE AGAIN KIKYO YOU b*tch!!)

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination or the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love..

+Quote Post
FullmetalFreek00
post Mar 16 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 4,311

Getting back on topic...

I thought ZB was ok...I actually dont' mind the dubbed because I've never heard the real thing! lol but the original would probably be better smile.gif it always is.

+Quote Post
loa
post Mar 16 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #19

Citizen

QUOTE(FullmetalFreek00 @ Mar 16 2005, 04:45 PM)
Getting back on topic...

I thought ZB was ok...I actually dont' mind the dubbed because I've never heard the real thing! lol but the original would probably be better smile.gif it always is.
[snapback]134459[/snapback]

yea, ppl always say the japanese version is better, but ive never heard any of the japanese versions of anything, so i dont no what theyre talking about... sad.gif

--------------------
not binded by any chains
YOU ARE DEAD
Written by: The Demon Rin (Kegomae) - Dedicated to Kagome (DIE AGAIN KIKYO YOU b*tch!!)

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination or the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love..

+Quote Post
Kitoky
post Mar 17 2005, 12:43 PM
Post #20

Alchemists

Ah should try and get an episode in Japanese with subtitles - it's much more accurate in the plot and easier to understand and I love hearing how they speak Japanese.

In dubs they either - screw up the lines, and mix up some things about the plot or the dubbed voices are absolutely irritating.

--------------------

+Quote Post
~FMAgurl~
post Mar 19 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 5,210

I just watched the 3rd episode...I still think it's good. Zatch is so adorable! biggrin.gif It was kinda sad when the blue haired kid disappeared though sad.gif

--------------------

"Stand tall, smile bright, and let 'em wonder what secret's making you laugh." -Angels and Demons

**My sig and avy are NOT my photography**

+Quote Post
Guest_Kao_*
post Mar 19 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #22

Guests

Zatch Bell sounds like Jimmy Neutron, eh? xDD Thats what really pissed me off. I'm not used to when you hear like people from Disney and Nickelodeon voice an anime show.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Mar 19 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #23

Guests

Kao: It's obvious that's became the woman who voiced Jimmy Newtron(Debi Derryberry] is voicing Zatch Bell, returning to her anime roots. The last anime role I remembered her in was Ryouki of the Tenchi series.

+Quote Post
Guest_Kao_*
post Mar 19 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #24

Guests

I don't watch a lot of animes that aren't on cable, due to the fact i have no money.. I think there are a lot of Tenchi series, but i think One of them was on Cartoon Network a long time ago, is that the one your talking about?

+Quote Post
Kitoky
post Mar 20 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #25

Alchemists

She did Ryo-Ohki? Wow o.o Now that I did not know. I found Zatch annoying and Suzy/Megumi even more annoying.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Steel Alchemist
post Mar 20 2005, 11:50 AM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 9,478

It is very annoying! No I do not like it.

--------------------
Steel Alchemist
Hell is other people
You're a sin against nature, and your body's in so much pain, Oh merciful God who shapes us all... Please return these scarred souls to your unending womb.

+Quote Post
loa
post Mar 20 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #27

Citizen

QUOTE(Kitoky @ Mar 17 2005, 12:43 PM)
Ah should try and get an episode in Japanese with subtitles - it's much more accurate in the plot and easier to understand and I love hearing how they speak Japanese.

In dubs they either - screw up the lines, and mix up some things about the plot or the dubbed voices are absolutely irritating.
[snapback]134949[/snapback]

where would i get any?? blink.gif

--------------------
not binded by any chains
YOU ARE DEAD

+Quote Post
Kitoky
post Mar 21 2005, 05:55 AM
Post #28

Alchemists

QUOTE(loa @ Mar 20 2005, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE(Kitoky @ Mar 17 2005, 12:43 PM)

[snapback]134949[/snapback]

where would i get any?? blink.gif
[snapback]136828[/snapback]

Practically any downloading program or Bittorent.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post Mar 22 2005, 08:34 AM
Post #29

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 9,551

I think it's a kinda cute anime, and I like the magic in it. I had no problem with the voices, until the episode I just saw last Saturday. Suzi's voice was soo nasely (sp?) and high-pitched, I cringed! I don't like her now.
The voice of Zatch is the voice of Jimmy Neutron? I knew it! I knew that voice was Jimmy's! I was right! Yay!

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
Chibi-Usa
post Mar 22 2005, 01:21 PM
Post #30

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,180

Wow.Anime is really running out of voices these days mellow.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
^ My siggie was made by the wonderful Riza Babe!^

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 10:39 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css