Rating 5 V
Kyo_Umerio
post Mar 16 2005, 12:09 AM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,505

QUOTE(Dredy13 @ Mar 16 2005, 12:21 AM)
Bought time i was hoping something like this would happen soon i hope it comes out soon though, many of the DS' launch titles are not that entertaining yet cept for some exceptions. And hopefully with FMA on the DS it will be one of those games to keep you busy till more titles come out.
[snapback]134068[/snapback]

lol well by the time the DS game get here Dream Carnival May have Been Released and then maybe FMA 2 after that... and then FMA 3 lol and the GBA games somewhere between.... anyways i'm sure you will have plenty to keep you entertained happy.gif;;;

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dredy13
post Mar 16 2005, 03:48 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 9,587

I hope so cuz i already went through Mr. driller and it just pissed me off cuz i would get squashed by rocks a lot or get a giant drill through my tiny lil head -__-
warioware touched seems entertaining but i want an RPG >_<!!! i need something challenging lol like Final Fantasy for the DS most of the games out now aren't that indepth and you kinda finish um quickly that and no one lives near me to play metroid prime hunters: first hunt =( that bites *sniff sniff* cmon am i right though? most of these games right now lack that kinda depth i'd even wanna play a new DS pokemon or something lmfao ((O___O)) no don't look at me like that lol ^_____^;;; maybe nintendo's holding out on us? maybe their making us suffer cuz we're bad children sad.gif " I challenge you nintendo a dual of whits and pure gaming skills!"

--------------------
The Day will come when your body is no longer bound to this world.

+Quote Post
yukiroche
post Mar 17 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 7,950

Woot woot you go do that Dredy13!! Go beat Nintendos ass with your gaming skills!

--------------------
"You're Mom goes to college!" - Napolean Dynamite
user posted image

+Quote Post
Sith lord Revan ...
post Mar 23 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #19

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,065

Well must buy a DS since I do not have PS2 unless they come out with an Xbox
version biggrin.gif

--------------------
XBOX RULZ

+Quote Post
Guest_Kao_*
post Mar 29 2005, 08:47 PM
Post #20

Guests

Oh wow this is dissapointing, i thought they would make a game for the PSP, instead of the DS. Since doesn't sqare enix make games mainly for playstation?

+Quote Post
ScarredSweethear...
post Mar 30 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 10,669

Arrrr. . must I break my bank account? How much is all the games + the actual DS gonna cost me *thinks*crap, I'm poor.

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Mar 30 2005, 09:23 PM
Post #22

*blinks* should cost you about $200 dollars all together not counting Tax

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
shogunskey
post Apr 25 2005, 09:06 AM
Post #23

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,977

i noticed that many of you hate the idea of drawing the circle on the game.

but its not that bad now is it. after all what would you have on the touch screen.

a thought: they my have the circle already drawn but you may have to like

complete it. I personally would not mind have to draw the circles at all.

--------------------

"We Knew it was wrong, but we had to try, for her"
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...mp;n=Luiquidice
don't click this link...
Click the link below
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114119582
The World of Warcraft Ending Credits Suddenly Appeared On My Screen When I Had Killed My First Demonologist Warlock

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Apr 25 2005, 11:45 AM
Post #24

QUOTE(shogunskey @ Apr 25 2005, 10:06 AM)
i noticed that many of you hate the idea of drawing the circle on the game.

but its not that bad now is it. after all what would you have on the touch screen.

a thought: they my have the circle already drawn but you may have to like

complete it. I personally would not mind have to draw the circles at all.
[snapback]160537[/snapback]

i think it may be kinda cool but not really.... they may have it set up like they did in then 2 GBA games

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ronaldo Rodregez
post Apr 25 2005, 01:27 PM
Post #25

Alchemists

Member No.: 12,453

This is one reason why the PSP will look less appealing in the future. The DS is not using it's full potential yet, because Japan likes to hesitate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Apr 26 2005, 11:20 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Apr 25 2005, 02:27 PM)
This is one reason why the PSP will look less appealing in the future. The DS is not using it's full potential yet, because Japan likes to hesitate.
[snapback]160633[/snapback]

the DS has not used its full potential? what are you talking about? Sony Will ALWAYS be better than nintendo, the PSP can play Videos, Songs, Games, and you can even download stuff onto it... they could careless about the wireless connection crap because not many people do that in the first place. sure you can message people with a DS but how much does that cost you? has anyone actually figured that out? Text Messaging is pointless in the first place. if i have something to say to someone then i call them and can get an entire message across to them in an unlimited amount of words. the DS may have a touch screen but thats soo complicated if you think about it. Nintendo's downfall is that for each system they come out with, you have to develop a new playing technique. and Sony has kept theirs the same and they STILL have more advanced game play... and better graphics. my philosophy on this is K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. have you played the Game Cube? that control is soo messed up.

Anyways i dont think there is much left for the DS the only game i plan on buying for it is FMA. and then i'll give it to my lil bro and let him have it so that he can get whatever games he wants for it. hopefully they will develop it for PSP instead so that i dont have to do that in the first place.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ronaldo Rodregez
post Apr 26 2005, 12:23 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 26 2005, 02:20 PM)

the DS has not used its full potential? what are you talking about? Sony Will ALWAYS be better than nintendo, the PSP can play Videos, Songs, Games, and you can even download stuff onto it...

That's a pretty rediculous statement, my friend. I'm not saying Nintendo's a god or something, but Sony might make a mistake one day and go bankrupt. Advice: Don't put faith in one game company.
Yes, the PSP can play Videos, but last I checked, Nintendo made video carts for GBA. Who's to say they won't advance on it to play movies in better quality?
Songs? First I need to ask if you can play games while listening to music, because if you can't, I don't really care.
And Games, of course, we know the DS can play. =P About downloading things, again, that's something I meant by not being used to it's potentional. As far as I know it's being worked on. Not like images or songs, though.

they could careless about the wireless connection crap because not many people do that in the first place. sure you can message people with a DS but how much does that cost you? has anyone actually figured that out? Text Messaging is pointless in the first place. if i have something to say to someone then i call them and can get an entire message across to them in an unlimited amount of words.

Why wouldn't people use that? Are you saying that no one likes playing with a friend? I highly doubt that. Maybe you wouldn't use it, but very social people would find it to be a great asset. And the text messaging costs nothing... I have no idea where you got that from. Also, if you're just going to use a phone to talk, then use a TV to watch movies and a radio to listen to music. It's practically the same thing, you're just making the simplified product more complex.

the DS may have a touch screen but thats soo complicated if you think about it. Nintendo's downfall is that for each system they come out with, you have to develop a new playing technique. and Sony has kept theirs the same and they STILL have more advanced game play... and better graphics. my philosophy on this is K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. have you played the Game Cube? that control is soo messed up.

It's called thinking outside the box. Being creative. No offense, but if you can't work a GameCube controller or the touch screen (Which you aren't forced to use in some games), then you're a little retarded.

Also, I forgot to mention this because you never brought it up. The DS was built in with a mic, which means in the future there will be voice commandable options. Think about that.
Anyways i dont think there is much left for the DS the only game i plan on buying for it is FMA. and then i'll give it to my lil bro and let him have it so that he can get whatever games he wants for it. hopefully they will develop it for PSP instead so that i dont have to do that in the first place.
[snapback]161143[/snapback]

Why would they put a 2D game on the PSP? Don't give your hopes up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Apr 26 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Apr 26 2005, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 26 2005, 02:20 PM)

the DS has not used its full potential? what are you talking about? Sony Will ALWAYS be better than nintendo, the PSP can play Videos, Songs, Games, and you can even download stuff onto it...

That's a pretty rediculous statement, my friend. I'm not saying Nintendo's a god or something, but Sony might make a mistake one day and go bankrupt. Advice: Don't put faith in one game company.
Yes, the PSP can play Videos, but last I checked, Nintendo made video carts for GBA. Who's to say they won't advance on it to play movies in better quality?
Songs? First I need to ask if you can play games while listening to music, because if you can't, I don't really care.
And Games, of course, we know the DS can play. =P About downloading things, again, that's something I meant by not being used to it's potentional. As far as I know it's being worked on. Not like images or songs, though.

they could careless about the wireless connection crap because not many people do that in the first place. sure you can message people with a DS but how much does that cost you? has anyone actually figured that out? Text Messaging is pointless in the first place. if i have something to say to someone then i call them and can get an entire message across to them in an unlimited amount of words.

Why wouldn't people use that? Are you saying that no one likes playing with a friend? I highly doubt that. Maybe you wouldn't use it, but very social people would find it to be a great asset. And the text messaging costs nothing... I have no idea where you got that from. Also, if you're just going to use a phone to talk, then use a TV to watch movies and a radio to listen to music. It's practically the same thing, you're just making the simplified product more complex.

the DS may have a touch screen but thats soo complicated if you think about it. Nintendo's downfall is that for each system they come out with, you have to develop a new playing technique. and Sony has kept theirs the same and they STILL have more advanced game play... and better graphics. my philosophy on this is K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. have you played the Game Cube? that control is soo messed up.

It's called thinking outside the box. Being creative. No offense, but if you can't work a GameCube controller or the touch screen (Which you aren't forced to use in some games), then you're a little retarded.

Also, I forgot to mention this because you never brought it up. The DS was built in with a mic, which means in the future there will be voice commandable options. Think about that.
[snapback]161143[/snapback]

Why would they put a 2D game on the PSP? Don't give your hopes up.
[snapback]161164[/snapback]

ok...i wasn't trying to bask you, and i really dont know that much about the DS, i was only stating what i did. i typed a huge para to respond to this... but my browser died so i'm just gonna sum it up. i didn't know about the mic, yes the controler is creavtive but they have added or altered a button for each system. i didn't know if the messaging costed anything at all. are you trying to say that i'm not social? because i actually am... i was only saying ... why didn't they just stick with the link cable. i mean people arn't gonna play each other from 50 ft away or whatever it is. anyways i guess you are right about the watching Videos on TV, but i mean its good for travel, and i can still use my phone when i travel, and yes a downfall of the PSP is that you cant play previously owned games, but i read somewhere that when the psp was first announced, that you would be able to download 1 Disk of a PS game onto it so that you could play previously own PS games. maybe they will bring this around sometime but for now i guess not.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ronaldo Rodregez
post Apr 27 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 26 2005, 11:59 PM)
are you trying to say that i'm not social? because i actually am... i was only saying ... why didn't they just stick with the link cable. i mean people arn't gonna play each other from 50 ft away or whatever it is.

No no, sorry if it came out that way. I just assumed that you weren't very into playing friends with the way you were talking about multiplayer things.

As for why they didn't stay with the link cable, it's just easier to be wireless. Especially since they're coming out with games more than 2 people can play. And yes, the range ATM is short (100 ft) and doesn't seem like it'd be used, but they're developing a way to make DS interaction global.

Sorry if I got a little mean sounding in my last post. It's just sometimes annoying when I hear people say PSP is god when they don't know all the facts about the DS.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mustang's Ap...
post Apr 27 2005, 05:16 PM
Post #30

Apprentice

Member No.: 12,032

Back in the 1980's Nintendo almost went bankrupt.
But they fought back and look at them now.

The PSP is awesome because of all of it's extra things(Music,Videos,etc.), but DS has and will have much better games, which is what I buy my handhelds for.

Both of you, Kyo and Ronaldo, have made good statements about the ups and downs of Sony and Nintendo, but the truth is, we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Thank you for your time.

PS: Does anyone know what system Dream Carnival is coming to (hopes for Gamecube) because I really want a cool FMA fighting game!!

--------------------
Forum Family
Sisters:~.:Anime_Gal:.~,Jen Elric,~FMAgurl~,zarpia
Little Sister:Phyco girl,chocolate_eds_everywhere
Pet Guinea Pig:Fullmetal Fangirl

Want to join my forum family?PM me.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css