HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Ultimates...., Meaning?! Possible spoilers!
Lord Odenetheus
post Sep 14 2004, 01:08 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 677

Ultimate Polearm.

--------------------
"Ceterum censeo Lapplendiem esse delendam!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hym
post Sep 14 2004, 02:13 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 599

Erm , in the manga when pride fights greed, he says :
I have neither ultimate shield , nor ultimate blades but i have the ultimate eye.
Another suggestion then^^ Lust :the utlimates blades ?

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 15 2004, 04:30 AM
Post #48

Guests

its this and i am sure
lust : ultimate spear
pride: ultimate eye
gluttony : ultimate mouth

the rest i dunno their proper names but
envy : transforms
sloth : liquifying
wrath : alchemy but this is not an suspected trait of the homculi wrath so he must have some other special trait such as great strength or intelligence or watever implying from his name wrath (although i personally believe envy is the strongest)

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 15 2004, 04:38 AM
Post #49

Guests

lust is really hot hotter than sloth because her face is just shaped wrong

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Psycojester_*
post Sep 15 2004, 05:04 AM
Post #50

Guests

How about the ultimate mask for envy

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 15 2004, 05:32 AM
Post #51

Guests

QUOTE(sL @ Sep 14 2004, 09:54 AM)
Envy: Ultimate Deception

that sounds about right...

+Quote Post
flyingwind
post Sep 21 2004, 05:06 PM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 711

I want to see Riza in homuculus style.

haha! now I have the sudden urge to go draw Riza and colour her homunculus style! with the whole homunculus sexy black dress and all! who wants me to do it??? I'll post it up of course! ^-^ in the fanart section once I get my scanner working dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
BenjaminJ.
post Nov 18 2005, 03:30 AM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 26,572

Please allow me to try and solve this

*SPOILERS GALORE* Full Metal Alchemist Homunculus’ Ultimate title *SPOILERS GALORE*

The seven Homunculus presented in Full Metal Alchemist are all representative of a human sin, as Homunculus are created through the most horrendous of sins, human transmutation. These Homunculi not only have the title of the sin they are representing but are given the epithet of Ultimate plus something that relates to their power (Eg Greed’s power of transmuting his skin into carbon gives him the title “Ultimate Shield”)

Here is a list of the characters and their Ultimate Power, some are not mentioned so I have just observed these powers and made a choice.

Greed- Ultimate Shield

Relevance?- Greed uses the carbon in his body to form a second skin over his own with the atomic bond of a diamond, since a homunculus has the same elemental recipe as a human he is 1/3 carbon.

Evidence of Title

•When Envy encounters Greed on the island where Wrath was transmuted in Episode 31 Envy welcomes him with this quote “Well hello Ultimate Shield”
•Greed takes a fist to the face from Ed’s automail arm in Episode 32 and is quoted saying “Surprised, I call it the “Ultimate Shield”
•In episode 33 Greed again refers to himself as the Ultimate Shield, even Ed address him as this

Pride- Ultimate Eye

Relevance?- Prides left eye is where his Ourobours tattoo is located, in having this, he has the ability to see things that humans are not aware of, for example he easily evades Marta’s attacks even though she moves with surprising agility and he also cuts the air currents to halt Roy Mustangs flame attack

Evidence of Title

•When King Bradley is revealed as Pride, Marta attacks him, his eye patch is removed, he retorts that her attacks will not work “I have the Ultimate Eye”

Lust- Ultimate Lance (Halberd)

Relevance?- Lust power is in her fingers, she can pierce anything with her fingers that extend and stab anything, for example she impales Dr Marcoh and kills Yoki with her powers as well

Evidence of Title

•This is only revealed in the manga I have been led to believe, from sources I’ve read supposedly Greed references Lust as the Ultimate Halberd, but since a Halberd is more of a long handled axe I assume the term Spear would be correct

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING ARE ASSUMPTONS MADE BY MYSELF

Envy- Ultimate Masquerade

Relevance?- Envy’s power lies in his ability to mimic other people to manipulate others, he does this to intimidate or throw off his opposition, for example he transforms into Gracia (Maes wife) just before he kills him.

Evidence of Title

•Envy DOES have an Ultimate title, and just to annoy everyone Greed goes to reveal it in Episode 31 but does not “Hello yourself Ultimate…oh wait you liked to be called abomination don’t you?’
•Envy pretends to be many people in the series only to manipulate others, Cornello to manipulate the people of Lior, he (as stated earlier) transforms into Gracia to make Maes hesitate long enough to shoot him, he later transforms into Winry to make Ed and Al to pause them long enough to capture Al, he mimics Marcoh and Maes to inform Ed of their deaths, and finally shows Ed is true face, just to stab him in the chest while he’s off guard
•This leads me to the assumption his title is Masquerade, to set up a ruse to hide your identity to affect others

Gluttony- Ultimate Appetite

Relevance?- Gluttony’s power is that he can ingest anything, his mouth is filled with a corrosive element that lets him dissolve anyone or anything for example he eats Dr Marcoh and Father Cornello plus many others but he also eats Al’s arms and legs and is seen in Episode 35 chowing down on a table

Evidence of Title

•One could say that it is Gluttony’s mouth that is his power, but it is rather his insatiable appetite that is his power, he never feels content so he constantly needs to consume, this is shown when after attempting to eat the table in Episode 35 a man is killed his first question is “Can I eat him?! Can I eat him?!
•When Dante touches Gluttony’s Ourobours removing nothing but his power, he isn’t just dissolving anything; rather he is just foaming at the mouth because his appetite has consumed his being.

Wrath- Ultimate Fusion

Relevance?- Wrath is the most powerful of the Homunculi, even though he is not presented in this way, Wrath’s power is that he can assimilate objects and people into his being

Evidence of Title

•Wrath has the strength of a homunculus, he can be injured to the point of death but not die, for example he is stabbed through the skull by Lust in Episode 46 but survives, but Wrath does not have the weakness of having a human body to incapacitate him like all the other Homunculi do
•Wrath is the fusion of Homunculi (as a result of Izumi’s attempt to resurrect her baby) and Human (he has Ed’s arm and leg), so he can use alchemy unlike most of the other Homunculi.

Sloth- Ultimate Form

Relevance?- Sloth’s strength is that she can merge herself with water and use the water in her body as both an offensive weapon (she kills the State Alchemist in Episode 24) and as a defence (Her fight with Ed in Episode 47)

Evidence of Title

•Sloth’s title as Ultimate Form is similar to Greed’s Ultimate Shield, her body as it is made up like that of a humans, she uses water molecules (that make up 75% of the average human) to make her body
•Unlike Greed however, Sloth’s body is not just a defence but an offence, she can whip out the water of her arms (Episode 47) and manipulate water that is around her (Episode 31) so she isn’t just a shield or a weapon, she is a merger of both
•Sloth can also regenerate her body, as shown in Episode 47 after Ed blows her up and the water regroups, this ability plus the abilitys mention lead me to believe she has the Ultimate Form

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 18 2005, 03:46 AM
Post #54

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Hi BenjaminJ.,

Whoa!! That's one of the longest post I've ever seen here!!
It will take awhile to read it, but meantime, welcome to our board!!

Looks like a very well thought out post, and thank you for sharing it with us!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
BenjaminJ.
post Nov 18 2005, 03:54 AM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 26,572

wink.gif Thanks Man, I've been a fan of Full Metal for a while, and when I saw this I couldn't help but pry, I've been thinking the same thing, so they where my thoughts

Your warm welcome is most appreciated

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Nov 18 2005, 08:39 AM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,332

Interesting topic! happy.gif

Well...in the Manga, Greed calls Lust the Ultimate Lance. We obviously know Greed is the Ultimate Shield and Pride is the Ultimate Eye.

I'd like to know what the others are truly....mmm...I like the names some of you have already picked out happy.gif...hehe

--------------------

Proud member of the Anti-Shou movment....
Staff Member of M.S.A (Miniskirt Army)

+Quote Post
The Great Aspara...
post Nov 19 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #57

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,454

ah... yeah i've seen them call lust "ultimate lance". actually, i've never heard of ultimate halberd/spear/whatever. oh welly. guess it dunt really matter. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Krazy one
post Nov 19 2005, 07:03 PM
Post #58

Citizen

Member No.: 26,610

Lust = Ultimate Lance (Real)
Pride = Ultimate Eye (Real)
GReed = Ultimate Shield (Real) But for me its more like Ultimate Hottie! XD
Gluttony= Ultimate... hunger? Ultimate Apetite? Ultimate Crave for Food?
Envy= Ultimate Crossdresser laugh.gif Ultimate.... I need Anger Management classes XD
Wrath= Ultimate Annoyance happy.gif Ultimate Homicidal child? Ultimate...child?
Sloth = Ultimate... Water... thingy?

AHHHHHHHHH WHATEVER XD

--------------------
"There's no such thing as no such thing." -Greed, Homunculus
IPB Image
IPB Image
I'm Greed's friend, are you?

+Quote Post
Nubz
post Nov 19 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #59

Citizen

Member No.: 26,425

Envy is the ultimate mask

+Quote Post
uber_panda
post Nov 20 2005, 08:52 AM
Post #60

Citizen

Member No.: 14,844

Envy: Why hello there Ultimate Shield
Greed: Hey, Ultimate....Oh, wait, you stil like to be called a monster (or abomination, pending on which version your watching)

So you see i guess Envy would be consdiered as the Ultimate Abomination, but i also think that only titles are given to the older Homonculus or else they just dont have a title, or they just forgot it.

Also I have already heard three different titles for Lust, but I guess i can rulle out Halberd, so the other two are Ultimate Spear, and Ultimate Lance.

--------------------
Hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
Nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru. Sore ga renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da. Sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

- Alphonse Elric アルフォンズ エルリック

I promise to put a smiley on every post i make....either that or an explosive...

Using a key to gouge expletives on another's vehicle is a sign of trust and friendship.

You know, I like hanging out with you guys. Well, not YOU guys, but the stuff you guys have is great.

I hate people who love me. And they hate me.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2016 - 12:35 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css