HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post Jul 26 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #21796

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

Just poking around for a bit, wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone (new and old).

And good luck to those entering the contest for the gangan, it's really nice and I actually use the clock. smile.gif

My pics:

And on my shelf... (sorry for the quality...)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 26 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #21797

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

awesome, I envy you(no pun intended) kale, by the way, not to sound off topic but how is the scanning of the science book going

also found this royai fanart japanese site.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/527/3.html

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 26 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #21798

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Kale--You've no idea just how jealous I am. I totally should've gone down to Uwajimaya, but I didn't have the time! And now they're all gone! crybaby.gif

rzerox21xx--Oooh! Snazzy fanart, there!

Yeah, I can't draw worth crap, so no fanart contest for me. I could probably survive a fanfic contest, but no...

And speaking of fanfic, time for a little slightly shameless promotion! I won't put the URL in, as the fic has manga spoilers to the end, but it's under my same username on fanfiction.net and is called "Better Left Unsaid". Summary: Everyone's entitled to their own secrets, and Riza's kept plenty.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Jul 27 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #21799

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

Since there's nobody hanging on the Reflections thread, I'll copy and paste this here (with some edits, of course).

Err... I've been lurking around Pixiv and I found out a lot of recent Royai fanarts (some with the mustache thing XD), besides some good old ones. Maybe some were posted already, but ohh well. Here go the links. smile.gif

Normal days in the military:
Cozy: She has long hair and field uniform. Looks kinda IC o_0

Battles and afterwards:
Fighting together against Father
Cozy: Just after the battle
Cozier... Riza XD (-Damn, without second thought... Don't know the timing for leaving... -? This person's pulsations are... Yet untranslated)
Great hug. No blood nor wounds.
Leaving together. No wounds either, but clearly tired.

Do you remember that Brotherhood image? Well, I have lots of links joking about it (spolerish ones, I'm afraid).

Random:
Awkward. She has the Prince's game purple dress, he is dressed up and... combed o_0
Funny: Sleeping in the same room (NOT bed). (-Are you... playing/Do we... play cards or something like that? -...No...)
Fate/Stay Night + Royai = Win. It's all in Chinese.
FMA goes shojo. Will Havoc's pain ever end? By Alex Louisa biggrin.gif

You can ask for any link for spoilerish images there. smile.gif

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jul 27 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #21800

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Hello my fellow Royai fans! This threas has been rather sleepy. How is everyone?

I wish I could enter the contest, but like jacksparrow I can't draw that well.

Thanks Kaori Ayanami for the amazing Royai fanarts!

Kale, I am jealous of the plethora of your FMA merchandise! Wish I could find stores near me that sold some.

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jul 27 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #21801

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Yay for fanart from pixiv!

So, dropping by with a couple drabbles...that will probably be expanded later, but not for a whilebecause I should be writing other things. Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned - Havoc interrupts Hawkeye's moment of peace.

and

Work and Play - Rebecca totally ships RoyAi and wants to make it happen...

--------------------

+Quote Post
GeMikanXIII
post Aug 3 2010, 12:58 AM
Post #21802

Citizen

Member No.: 74,099

Hi there! I'm not actually new since i think it's been months since I got registered...hhehe..but it's my first time posting here.
so I'm still not familiar with stuff..so if I'm posting these pics in the wrong place please tell me...Arigatou Gozai Masu! ^///^

I found it on a japanese site a few days back and I'm not sure if someone has already posted it...
but I'm really dying for a translation! I can't understand squat of what they said..wish I did though..T^T

excl.gif WARNING excl.gif : I can't read it...but by the looks of it, it may contain mature verbal content...so well...you know..you get the idea^^'

page1
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23324

page2
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23323

page3
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23322

page4
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23321

A translation will be highly appreciated...thank you so much! give_heart2.gif

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 3 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #21803

Hi, GeMikanXIII! Maybe you can single-handedly revive this thread, which seems to have died somewhat with the end of the manga. *cries*

I can't read a lick of Japanese, or I'd translate, but that comic looks cute! I don't know if its verbal content is too "mature" for this thread, as I can't read it, but the second page made me do a double-take, so it might be prudent to at least edit your post and warn everyone else.

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
GeMikanXIII
post Aug 3 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #21804

Citizen

Hi there! Nice to meet you.
"single-handedly" huh? rolleyes.gif
Not so confident about that...LOL... laugh.gif
But I do wanna keep this thread active though...it's just too cool to let it die...! T^T

OH YEAH! Thanks so much for REMINDING ME!!! That was close.
I was gonna put a warning there...but I totally forgot cause' I was doing something else that time and it skipped my mind..
(not very good with multi-tasking)
Again. Thank You! blush.gif

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 3 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #21805

The last post before your first one was a week ago. I'd say you're pretty much single-handedly dragging people (at least, me) back to the thread. Not that I'm complaining--I miss it here!

Well, we do have the "temporary reflection thread for Royai fans" because some of us knew the ending before others, and I don't know how long we're to keep posting there for material related to chapter 108/the last 2 episodes of Brotherhood, but since this isn't spoilers or anything, it's okay to have it here unless a mod says otherwise. Just, like I said, add the warning. Which I see you did, so it should be good for now. (We all forget from time to time. Don't worry. smile.gif )

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Aug 3 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #21806

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

Well, GetMixanIII. you've successful attracted another royai fan back to the thread. I would like to say that perhaps you are successfully single-handedly reviving this thread. smile.gif

And by the looks of that interesting comic, a pro-royai translator is bound to want to translate it. biggrin.gif

Um, I also come bearing gifts of the Royai kind! I did these a wallpapers about a week or two after 108 came out (don't worry no spoilers or anything of that kind), but the revival of this thread is more important than my self esteem issues having them humbly sit in my photoshop folder! >:D

My Royai Wallpaper

Only after I had finished the wallpapers and had set one of them to become my wallpaper, I realized that there was barely any room for my desktop icons. Silly me! :kneeslap:

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Aug 3 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #21807

Citizen

Member No.: 70,424

@GeMikanXIII: If you'd be able to provide me with larger images, I'll translate it.

@Sidekick.kep37: The wallpapers are lovely!

--------------------

Banner and icon made by me

+Quote Post
ramencat
post Aug 4 2010, 04:30 AM
Post #21808

Citizen

Member No.: 72,594

Hey all, just bought the VIZ release of manga volume 23, which includes Roy vs. Envy and an overload of Royai. Remember that line where Riza was talking about how she would kill herself after Roy died, and there was some debate over the translations? Well in the VIZ release, she says "After this battle is over, I will erase my life, along with he secret to flame alchemy that's led good men to madness." I think that encapsulates the whole idea quite well; Riza's primary reason is to stop the propagation of flame alchemy, but she references her bond with Roy as well. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I know, not the most hard-hitting news, but something has got to keep this thread alive!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 4 2010, 04:30 AM
Post #21809

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ Thank you, Nagareboshi, and also thank you so much for all your help and great works on "Thank-you letters" thread!! ^^ If you can, please continue your help on "Thank-you letters" thread, and that would be awesomely appreciated! ^^ *HUGE hugs*

* Also, @sidekick.kep37 - I changed your image posting to a link only because my poor computer with ultra slow Net connection can not handle uploading a page with a big pic right now, and it's taking forever to upload this page with a big pic, and eventually it keeps timed-out, and hence changing yours to a link was the only way for me (and presumably other members with the ultra slow Net connection like mine) to upload this page. Hope you don't mind. ^^ (BTW, love that awesome wallpaper!! Thank you so much for sharing that with us!! ^^)

<I'm actually sick right now, but surfacing to post this since no other old time regular of this thread is posting to inform everyone about this ^^... >

First off, huge welcome to all members who have recently joined our board, and/or recently started posting on Royai thread!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GeMikanXIII @ Aug 3 2010, 03:58 AM) *
Hi there! I'm not actually new since i think it's been months since I got registered...hhehe..but it's my first time posting here.
so I'm still not familiar with stuff..so if I'm posting these pics in the wrong place please tell me...Arigatou Gozai Masu! ^///^

I found it on a japanese site a few days back and I'm not sure if someone has already posted it...
but I'm really dying for a translation! I can't understand squat of what they said..wish I did though..T^T...

page1
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23324

page2
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23323
@GeMikanXIII - That's a portion of "Royai School Drama" series we enjoyed
page3
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23322

page4
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...i&img=23321

A translation will be highly appreciated...thank you so much! give_heart2.gif

@GeMikanXIII - Welcome to the Royai thread! ^^ And, no, that one has "no mature content" and it's quite safe to post here... in fact the translations of the whole chapter of that had been posted multiple times on this thread. ^^
That one is actually a portion of "Royai School Drama" series of comic we enjoyed a few years back, and if you can find it, I really recommend reading the whole chapter (there were several chapters, starting with the translations of the naming of all the characters in that comic, etc., but that one is probably the best chapter among them, IMO, and one of the "safe" ones to post on this thread.. and btw that one is the last 4 pages of that particular chapter) and not just reading that last 4 pages because that one is "building up" to that moment through the whole chapter.
And, of course that whole chapter WAS translated (by yours truly) and posted on this thread... if anyone can take time to find it. ^^

Which brings another great project for a Royai fan, if anyone is interested... if anyone is bored and having plenty of time, please go ahead and open a personal album in Member's Album portion of our Gallery, say, like "...'s Royai album" or something like that, then go through this thread and upload all the past "classic" pics and comics posted on this thread to that album (you have to first save those to your own computer in order to upload to your personal album in the Gallery)
We have a HUGE collection of awesome Royai stuff posted on this thread over the past several years, including many Royai "classic" pics and comics that come up again and again on this thread (brought by different posters at different times by finding it elsewhere) and if someone can gather it all on one album in his/her personal album in the Gallery, I think that would be a great service to other Roayai fans. smile.gif I would do it if I had time, but I have so much other board stuff that have to be taken care of before I could spend my available time for the board doing some "fun project" like that, and meantime I keep seeing members posting "I'm so bored and I have nothing to do..." ^^ So, if you are one of those with plenty of time on hand and have nothing to do, please spend a portion of that time and do something nice for other Royai fans by making an album of Royai pics and comics collection by going through this whole thread and uploading all the classics to that album. I bet other Royai fans would love you for that. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
GeMikanXIII
post Aug 4 2010, 07:50 AM
Post #21810

Citizen

@jacksparrow589
hahahahah...yeah...I put it up as soon as I could..xD
I guess you're right...^^
but in my case I'm very forgetful...my grandma remembers a lot more stuff than I do and she's already 60+...
She's usually the one to remind me of things..ah, good ol' grandma..^//^

@sidekick.kep37
Hi! hahhaha..I'm glad my one lil post attracted another die-hard Royai fan! I hope it keeps up so the thread stays alive...^^
and OMG!!! That is the most AWESOME Royai wallpaper I've seen in awhile!! O.O so epic!!!!

@Nagareboshi
Hello! I would love to give you larger images of it but sadly that's the best I could upload...I'm sorry..heheh.. blush.gif
Thank You! laugh.gif

@ramencat
Really? Well, that's definitely news for me...Thanks so much for sharing!! xD

@Tombow
WHOAH SERIOUSLY?! That's just only a portion? WOW..! I have got to find that post...even if I have to spend the whole week digging through the thread! Thank you so much!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 07:06 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css