HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Forgiven
post Jun 11 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #16231

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,878

I am SO sorry that I missed the Royai festival thing. I feel like crap. It's really just because I was busy helping my aunt clean her house. Eh, so anyways, there is always next year. But I promise I will have those fanfics up by tommorw! But, here are those Riza Hawkeye gun pictures. ^^

Excuse me of my fatness. sleep.gif

This isn't really an FMA gun, but me and my friends thought that it was pretty cool, like a Kill Bill gun of something. XD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyanimefan
post Jun 11 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #16232

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,696

@Forgiven: Those are awesome guns. I'm not a weapons person, but I can appreciate that not only do those look cool, but also they do remind me of Riza's guns. Thanks for uploading pics!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Jun 11 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #16233

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

QUOTE (crazyanimefan @ Jun 11 2009, 07:38 PM) *
@Forgiven: Those are awesome guns. I'm not a weapons person, but I can appreciate that not only do those look cool, but also they do remind me of Riza's guns. Thanks for uploading pics!

Your welcome. That is all I got until tomorrow at least. tongue.gif I wish the new chapter would hurry up.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 11 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #16234

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@Forgiven: Cool gun pictures. I did a report on the Browning rifles and guns in junior year. And knowing that they correlate with FMA is awesome.

@amestris and kale: read 3rd chapter of the fanfic. How long is it going to be? Have you written an end, and will we be able to see it all? Finally how long ago did you start to write this fic? Sorry if these questions have been asked already.

I want the scanlation of ch 96 too. Also I don't want our Royai festival to end like ever. It should go on all year.

+Quote Post
Neo Pufferson
post Jun 11 2009, 06:52 PM
Post #16235

Citizen

Member No.: 69,423

@ everyone

I love you all ;w; This is my first RoyAi Day on this forum/site and I've never seen so much lovin' before...it makes me happy.

BECAUSE ROYAI IS EFFIN' AMAZING. WOOO.

-reads every fic-
-watches every MV-
-admires every fanart-

ahhh im high on life royai

also lulz gaiz, there was a coldplay concert in my town, like, the week after i started working on that mmv. WEIRD HM?

--------------------

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post Jun 11 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #16236

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

Where to start? I hate I was off-line during the festivities. Actually, I got home on Royai Day but before I got to read and watch all the stuff here it's not Royai Day anymore.

@Aribelle: read your fanfic and it's awsome from beginning till the very end. Hopeless as it sounds some places, it's still beautiful.

@Kale Mustang & amestris_star I sure as hell wasn't expecting this. Thirs chapter is my favorite now... more implications than the one with the table biggrin.gif

@Gimpyhair your comics are pure fun and cuteness all over happy.gif

@hand-made-city you are very talented and I have absolutelly no idea how you managed to draw so many when you are sick. Changing styles, trying new stuff, you're good. Wow! The one with the flower just blew me away!

@Neo Puff: Untill now I didn't care for 'Scientist' very much but your MMV gives the song new meaning and I found myself listening to it for the very first time.

@AndroidLust: thanks for bringing fanart. I have never seen more sweet and cute Riza than this one with big Roy that reminds me a big than you to everyone who brought in their favorite fanart/doujinshi wink.gif

@Hakoyanagi I loved your keychain charms, Riza's hair had to take on forever... and your mangas/omake too! Doesn't mather they're old you should draw more often wink.gif

@Causmicfire thanks for the fanfiction I feel a little guilty I havn't reviewed but I enjoyed it very much so tongue.gif (shouldn't mentioned reviewing, should I?)

@edo little kid - nice fanart, Royai definetely needs more humor!

@Nahmae - Riza making cake to Roy is wonderful idea (as well as the fanfic itself)

@Miverel - should I mention that I liked your avatars very much? *wink wink*

and thank you to all the others who kept the Royai spirit in everybody's hearts while I was away. Thank you for your fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, scanlation and... simply everything.

Now to sleep. A new white day is beginning and if somebody finds me still sitting at the computer I'll certainly get some strange looks during the day.

+Quote Post
Hakoyanagi
post Jun 11 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #16237

Citizen

Member No.: 65,569

@everyone: all of the fanart and fanfiction - I'm so happy!

@Aribelle, Amestris_Star and Kale Mustang - the third parts of your respective fanfictions were just as epic as the first two parts. Aribelle, that part of the story is my favoritest part EVER, and pretty much my main Royai weakness. XD and Amestris and Kale - a cliffhanger, why must you torture us so? I NEED PART 4!!!!! NOW biggrin.gif

@Neo Pufferson: wait, when did you start working on that mmv? Because WE just had a coldplay conce...wait..."from: chocolatetown, usa"...wait a sec...

(sorry, a little off topic *hides behind a desk*)

edit: just read 96... gotta love that cover, they all look so happy, especially Riza, but it seems weird considering what's going on in the actual manga...

editedit: @SneakyRuler: thank you so much!

Speaking of my Riza-charm, today I found out that I should really stop wearing her on my keychain, as she seems to have gone back to her young short-hair style. (oh well, I can re-glue it... *sob*)

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 11 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #16238

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (SneakyRuler @ Jun 11 2009, 11:03 PM) *
@hand-made-city you are very talented and I have absolutelly no idea how you managed to draw so many when you are sick. Changing styles, trying new stuff, you're good. Wow! The one with the flower just blew me away!

Haha thank you very much! Actually I'm lucky, because I finished most of my fanart before I got sick! Speaking of which, I may as well go ahead and post two more.

To be honest, I'm not fond of either of these two drawings... But I think I have about two more left to show, and I like them better, so they will come later! I'm starting to feel a bit better, so maybe I can squeeze in one more drawing before the end of the festival! Or maybe I'm being too ambitious! -.-

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyanimefan
post Jun 11 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #16239

Apprentice

@hand-made-city: I still love your fanart. There's so much emotion conveyed in them, and they're so gorgeous. ^__^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Neo Pufferson
post Jun 11 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #16240

Citizen

Member No.: 69,423

QUOTE (Hakoyanagi @ Jun 11 2009, 11:07 PM) *
@Neo Pufferson: wait, when did you start working on that mmv? Because WE just had a coldplay conce...wait..."from: chocolatetown, usa"...wait a sec...

(sorry, a little off topic *hides behind a desk*)

Omg, Chocolatetown, USA meaning Hershey, Pennsylvania. I'm not afraid to share it XDD

But not too long ago. The Coldplay concert was, like, a week ago or something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 11 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #16241

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

Thank you SneakyRuler, Hakoyanagi, and everyone else who has given me feedback on this thread or in review form...I appreciate it so much! \o/

@hand-made-city - *squee* those are amazing! I'm absolutely in love with the second one *faints* can't wait to see what you post next! And yay for feeling better!

@Forgiven - lol, that is such a Riza gun! Nice find!

@everyone - all your contributions are making my day wub.gif I love it all, this is so awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 11 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #16242

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

RoyxRizaFan--Lovely fanarts! I love Chris and "the girls"! Simply adorable, both pictures!

hand-made-city--Yet more awesome fanarts! We have so many talented artists on this thread! (Well, the whole site, but I'm really appreciating the Royai stuff right now, obviously.)

Forgiven--Even though I don't know much about guns, I think those pictures are pretty cool! I've always wanted to learn how to properly shoot a gun...

About music-inspired fics: I almost NEVER write without music. Each chapter of "Second Chances" is a different song, and even if the title of any other piece isn't the name of a song itself, it was likely inspired by or written to one or more songs. As Kale said, it's a great way to set the mood for what you're writing. Do our artists feel the same way about music?

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 11 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #16243

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jun 11 2009, 11:48 PM) *
About music-inspired fics: I almost NEVER write without music. Each chapter of "Second Chances" is a different song, and even if the title of any other piece isn't the name of a song itself, it was likely inspired by or written to one or more songs. As Kale said, it's a great way to set the mood for what you're writing. Do our artists feel the same way about music?

Definitely! I practically live with my headphones in! (My hearing will probably be real bad when I get older... even if I don't blast my music..) Especially when I'm drawing or writing... well, sometimes not when I'm writing because then I focus on the lyrics rather than my writing. ^^; I create tons of playlists based on my mood and just start drawing! One of my drawings was done with the song 'The Diary of Jane' on repeat... it takes me about 1 to 2 hours to completely finish a drawing, so I listened to that song A LOT! I haven't posted that picture here yet, actually. But it's up on my devart page..

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyanimefan
post Jun 11 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #16244

Apprentice

Finally! After listening to the same song for the past hour (in addition to the times before), I have finished my latest one-shot! Believe is my third Royai Day one-shot! Enjoy!

Oh, and Kale, expect more songs from me soon to add to our infinite playlist. I'm not close to being done. ^__^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hakoyanagi
post Jun 11 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #16245

Citizen

Member No.: 65,569

@hand-made-city: EEEEEE more fanart!!! I LOVE Riza in that second one.

@Neo Pufferson: check yer personal message thingy! lulz.

Just one quick question: some of you guys are talking about some uhh, Royai song list thingy? Am I missing something? Is there such a list out there? CAN I HAS?

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 02:59 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css