HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 840 841 842 843 844 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
jacksparrow589
post Sep 5 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #12616

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

First and foremost, gigantic bowls of happiness and joy and wonderful birthday wishes to Liz and Nil-chan! (The latter, I don't know, but the name seems rather familiar. Fanfic person, maybe?)

Anne- Hughes and Roy as... Pretty Cure girls? The agony! The utter AGONY! I won't sleep for a month!

Edamame- SakuraCon isn't until next... Almost April, thank God! It means I have a lot of time to make this really rock! Halloween's just around the corner, too! (Well, sort of.) Witch costumes all around!

I'm getting fidgety for the new chapter... even though we still have a week! I want to see more Riza and Roy and Royai hints! Oh, and some Ed and Winry. And Al...?

And... I still have homework to do! Gah!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*secret*
post Sep 5 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #12617

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,930

Thank you Starriegirl I'm very greatful for your welcome.

How's everyone today, I hope everyone is doing good.

Jacksparrow I'm still waiting for it as well. It seems like the wait is too long.

Anyways all see you later when I get back.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 6 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #12618

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Starrie - One more week to chapter 75!!
It will come out on Sept. 12 in Japan!!

@Desu ne? - Your site looks niice!! ^^

@natsu-hime - Thank you so much for the instructions to put Roy's voice on the computer!! ^^
How are you feeling?? Hope you will get better soon!! *hugs!!*
(And, yeah, like Anne said, oven mitts are good idea!! ^^)

@*secret* - Glad your visiting of your uncle went ok.. I bet your uncle liked seeing you!!

@Anne Packrat - That pic!! Their serious expressions, and the silly costumes totally do NOT match!! laugh.gif

And... if you are a fan of FMA "Shamballa" movie, and lives in the U.S., and haven't seen the movie on big screen yet, you will have another chance to see the "Shamballa" movie on big screen, on Thursday, Sept. 20, 7:30 PM. One time showing only!! Ticket will be $10.00

To find the theater nearest to you, enter your zip code here (on the right side)
and click on Find Theater.

More details of this event on FM-A.com Forum News. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
sharpshooter_riz...
post Sep 6 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #12619

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,618

Whoa, I disappeared there for awhile...kind fell off the edge of the world. Hehe, sorry. I had lots to do with my kids, and I even had to put my writing on hold.

ZOMGFTA made me so mad...but i can understand about them having a life and all that...I just hope I can find somewhere to read it, any ideas anyone?

Looks like everyone had fun with the summer festival, I saw some pretty neat stuff. I even tried a couple of the recipes. Delicious!

But I'm back now, so yay!

--------------------
Roy: Just in case, if something happens to me, go and escape on your own.
Riza: I don't want to.
Roy: It's an order.
Riza: I can't consent to that.
Roy: Stubborn, aren't you?
Riza: I like to say that I have an honest personality.
~*~*~*Riza Victoria Hawkeye Mustang*~*~*

Fanfics by me can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/779381/1st_Lie...nt_Riza_Hawkeye

+Quote Post
Nil-chan
post Sep 6 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #12620

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 34,017

@ Nil-chan (who-has-fallin'-off-the-face-of-the-world)
]
NO!!! I didn't fall off!! I'm here, look! I'm here!!

il-chan! (The latter, I don't know, but the name seems rather familiar. Fanfic person, maybe?)

Dood... I am.. famous? (although, I am the photoshop person, not fanfic.)

To all: I LOVE YOU ALL. It made me so happy to come by and see you all wishing me happy birthday. You rock. Even though I don't know most of the people now here because my time spent slaving at work/school, you're royai fans, so you must be awesome, right? happy.gif I know I've been gone since forever and a day.... it makes me sad. I should have been here to celebrate out 800 page. dry.gif. We're so close to 1000... i remember back in the day when we hit 400... but enough of my old lady reminiscing. I HAVE RETURNED. Mauahhahahahahahahahahaha....

--------------------

||-------------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [royai] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------------||

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 6 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #12621

Nil-chan- Oh! Right! Now I remember! *sighs* And yes, you are famous. Don't let it go to your head, though! tongue.gif

sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye- One Manga. Awesome site with reasonably quick updates. It's where I get my fix.

With school and work and all that, I didn't really have time to focus all my effort on the new little fanfic I wrote. Considering my class load this year, this seems to be a likely pattern. On the bright side, due to my want to focus, I got an 85 percent on an AP Chem quiz and (hopefully) aced a test today in the same class, as well as just kind of starting the year off well assignment-wise.

Enough with that, though! Here's the old one:

Guardian Angel Please, read that one first. The next one will make a bit more sense if you do!

The new one, which is to say, a possible continuation of the old one:
Consequences Please, like I say in the author's note, bear with me. I'll try to rewrite if it's that bad, but with my schedule... NO! Must think positive! I WILL DO IT!

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 7 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #12622

Group Icon

@sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye - Welcome back!! So nice to see you!! biggrin.gif
How are your lovely twins? Yes, we had a fun time for Summer Festival, and sorry you missed it!!
We had AMV, we had cosplays, we had recipe contest, nice fanarts, and lots of awesome fanfics!!
Hope you will have time to read them sometime!! ^^
And, about ZOMGFT, yeah, I miss their version of FMA chapter scanlations very much!!
Hope they will come back and start doing scanlations again!!
Meantime, you can check this thread by Paca for other version of scanlations. Some other version might come out in a few days also.

@Nil-chan - OMG, is it really you!!! Welcome Baaaack!! happy.gif
So nice to see you!! Wish you were here for the Royai Day!! We had a blast during this year's Royai Day!! And then we had the Summer Festival!! Missed you!!
Oh, and we have many many wonderful new friends on our thread!! They are very nice people, and very talented, too!! Hope you can meet them all soon!!
(Lots of us are having a busy time at school or work right now, so it may take a while. ^^)
And, yes, we are getting over 800 pages!! biggrin.gif Anyway, so nice to have you back!! happy.gif

@JS - Wow, that was great!! Your sure know how to build up the suspense!! Awesome story!
I totally enjoyed these two!! And, yes, she is being modest, but Nil-chan is an awesomely talented fanfic writer and fanworks CG artist!! happy.gif

Staying on topic, I think it's 5 more days to chapter 75!! ^^
I wonder how much of Roy-Riza's conversation the shadow has heard (and realized about the content, if ever..) in chapter 74!!?? unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nil-chan
post Sep 7 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #12623

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 34,017

*hugs Tombow*
It's good to be back!! I forgot how much I love this place.

I was SOOO happy with chapter 74. It was very exciting! I can't wait another 4 days... and then I have to wait for a scanlation! Awww...

--------------------

||-------------------------------|| [deviantArt] || [royai] || [fanfiction] || [graphics] ||------------------------------||

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Sep 7 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #12624

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

@ Nil-chan Nil!!!!!! *glomp* I was teasing you w/ the face-of-the-world thing, but perhaps I have magical conjuring abilities....hmmmmmm But welcome back! If you get a chance, check out the Summer Royai Album and maybe you can prod Tombow-dono to post the Royai Day Album. I know he has had some comp problems, but hopefully we'll have it soon...perhaps he does have it done I just forgot.

@ Tombow-dono FOUR DAYS!!!!! So exciting! mmmmmm...Royai....I'll have to post pics from KumoriCon, I got several pics, not has many as I want...missed the first day of the con due hotel reservation issues--grrrrrrrr...

@ Everyone So Halloween.....it's coming up. What is everyone's thoughts for our next theme???

@ SRH Glad to see you back as well. ZOMGFTA has been discouraging, but let's hope they are on the rebound.

K, I'm bouncing around for now.
Ciao

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 7 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #12625

Group Icon

@Starrie - Halloween is coming, Halloween is coming!! LOL!!
Yeah, it's on Oct. 31. We got to start thinking this year's theme. ^^
Would you be kind enough to be the organizing committee (maybe others can help also ^^) for our Royai Halloween festival kind of thingy?? You did awesome job with the Summer festival!! ^^
"Royai Halloween festival" is too mundane.. let's find some spiffy name for the event, too. XD
Oh, and sorry about the delay for the Royai day Album! I have been plagued with bad Net connection. >.<

@Nil-chan - Yap, yap, chapter 74 was sooo amazing!! It got young Hoho, Roy and Riza scene, Olivier facing Bradley... I'm so stalked for chapter 75!! ^^

Just watched FMA episode 48 on TV... yes, I still watch FMA on TV sometime. biggrin.gif
I like the Roy and Ed goodbye scene. Roy looks good in civilian clothing.
Riza is cute as a driver, too. ^^

And...
Happy 14th Birthday, Untitled!!
Hope you have an awesome birthday!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Sep 8 2007, 01:23 AM
Post #12626

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Wow, I've missed so much in just a few days! Congrats to all the twilight winners!

@Starrie--thanks for the album!! I can't wait to see your pics from Kumoricon, and that's a bummer about missing the first day.

@JackSparrow--both of your fics we're a treat to read. They're very striking. Good luck with your cosplay!

@Nilmiel Your here too. *waves* Happy Birthday!

@Tombow Thanks for the heads up about the CoS, though I'm more of a manga lover I still enjoy watching the movie every now and then. Maybe I can rope my friend that just finished watching the series into going with me. I have it on dvd, but it would definitely be a treat to see on the bigscreen *wishes for drive-in movie theaters to come back to life*, and it's even playing at the theater down the block from me.

@Liz That avvie pwns!! Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you enjoyed it!

@Anne I love that pic of Riza! XP The one of Meas and Roy. I almost got water through my nose, which wouldn't have been good for my laptop.

@Desu ne? I like the layour for your website, especially the colors and the banner at top. Autumn has always been my favorite season.

Happy Birthday Untitled

Since Halloween is around the corner, here's a short piece I wrote when I was very new to the fandom that occurs on Halloween. Oh, I tried the Fiery Blue Mustang Starrie submitted the recipe for, it's definitely something to try.

The RoyAi Trick-or-Treat Festival???

--------------------

+Quote Post
*secret*
post Sep 8 2007, 04:15 AM
Post #12627

Citizen

Member No.: 47,930

Tombow I love halloween but where I live they dont celebrate it.

What about The Bewitching RoyAi Festival???

Please post pics of you all dressed up for halloween sad.gif . I wish I was somewhere that celebrated it.

Have a good day all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 8 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #12628

Thanks, Tombow and Causmicfire! You read them! I'm so happy!

Causmicfire- Whoa... I reviewed that before I had my account. It was under a different name, though. Awesome...

*secret*- I have mid-semester exams both days after Halloween. I won't be dressing up or going out or anything... sad.gif

Mmmm... Halloween Royai... a name... I dunno, but I have an idea for a fanfic! (Way to get me excited 6 weeks prior!)

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Sep 8 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #12629

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

I haven't posted here in ages. Sorry, guys. >.<

QUOTE(Anne Packrat)

That's awesome! =D

Yey! Chapter 75 is coming soon! Any ideas what's gonna happen next?

Oooh, are we gonna have a Royai Halloween festival?

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 8 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #12630

Wow... finished the Halloween story first draft already (see my last post)! It's not Royai, but it mentions both of them. It's more in the serious, suspenseful vein, but you all have to wait 'til Halloween to see it!

In the mean time, chapter 75 draws ever closer, and I want more Royai! Who's with me? (Stupid question to ask on this thread, but I don't care!)

Oh, and I have a Royai-related question: Which character do you seriously think (i.e. Not just Hughes because he says, "Get yourself a wife!" all the time.) has the strongest effect on the whole Royai relationship and why? I'm not saying that they're together. I know full-well that they aren't. But they do have a really strong relationship, no matter what feelings are the driving force behind it, and I was just curious about who you think has affected that the most.

(EDIT: I misspelled "effect." Yes. I am that much of a spelling/grammar freak that I went back and corrected it.)

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 840 841 842 843 844 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 05:22 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css