HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 814 815 816 817 818 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
CodenameElizabet...
post Aug 4 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #12226

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Aug 4 2007, 01:01 PM) *
"My problem," Ed replied angrily, "is that I'm the one who has to clean the cat poo out of you!"

laugh.gif

YOU WIN. I lol'd hard...

Okay, I am going to cry uncle here, and finally post the clean lineart to the picture I was working on for RoiAi day.
I have given up any hope of ever getting it colored, so you guys get lineart. Deal with it. laugh.gif

Attached File  roiai_lineart.jpg ( 101.18K ) Number of downloads: 30

Comment here if you feel so inclined:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61425753/

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 4 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #12227

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Huh, I only did not post yesterday, and 3 more pages to catch up..

@Amethyst Sunset - Glad you're feeling better!!
Yes, the chapter 74 is coming close!! ^^

@Anne Packrat - Lucky you getting pic with Travis!!!
Oh, the power of Black Hayate!! (Who can resist putting on that Blaha head!! XDD)
And, those are good excerpts!! ^^ I think I already told 3 people outside of this thread to go to your FF.net account and read your fics in the last two days!! biggrin.gif Oh, and yes, sometimes I do translations. (Tho, it's very random because I have other stuff to do also!! ^^)

@sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye - Please don't feel bad. This is just a precaution and playing it safe. I don;t think anyone got hurt or anything. ^^
And, HP7 is being discussed on this thread. biggrin.gif

@paca - Interesting post!! Some interesting points to ponder!! ^^

@Ice - FMA manga chapter 74 is coming out on Aug 11. We always know one month in advance because at the end of current chapter it tells when the next chapter is coming out. biggrin.gif
Oh, and I'm, in U.S., so I watch FMA English dubbed as it comes on Adult Swim, but many others are in different countries (Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Kuwait, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Spain, France, and so on) I think in Finland it's Fin dubbed, in France, it's French dubbed, in Spain it's Spanish dubbed, and in Mexico they have different version of Spanish dubbed, and so on. And, I think some watch it Chinese subbed also. biggrin.gif

@Liz - That's a nice Royai pic!! I don't remember seeing it. It's lovely!!
And, your Royai Day line art is awesome!! I like the Chibi style!! Nicely done!!
I added it to 2007 Royai Day Fanart Collection (Last post) 'kay?? ^^

@Reta McClain -Aww. Nice!! That's beautiful!! Those are some of my fav Royai fanarts, too I love it!! Thank you!! ^^

@Stormy - Nice short writing!! And, I lost counts about how many entries to your contests.
All I know is you got many entries!! ^^ And, omg, I want to listen to your podcast!! (I can't because my connection is bad right now.. I'll try later at my friend's computer!! ^^)
You should try out on this voice actors wanted thingy!! ^^

@Schubes - Oh!! You're done with AMV!!! Unfortunately, my connection is so slow and bad right now, so when I play the AMV will get stuck with the first pic with the "bird" sign. >.<
(The "bird" sign logo doesn't go well with Royai!! XDD) I will try to view it at Friend's computer later!! ^^

@jacksparrow - I know, I love that Roy with Hayate scene, too!! XDD
It's one of my fav Roy scenes!! ^^

(Hope I got everyone!! Sorry if I missed anyone's post!! )

One week to chapter 74!!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 4 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #12228

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

First and foremost...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRISS HAWKEYE! ^____^ Ah, so many birthdays, so little time.

Reta - <3 that pic. To bits. Roy looks like he's plotting something...something for himself and Riza. wink.gif

Schubes - Awesome! I bow to thy greatness. *kicks sound in PC* But I like your choice of clips. ^^

Ice - I'll probably start saving up for the DVDs, then I'll order them online.

Kenji - Haha, I know! XD

J.S. - We always reenact that line, my friend and I. happy.gif Along with many other classics. I can make my voice deep enough, but it sometimes ends up going back up to its normal tone while I fool around. XD

And yeah, it's a good thing a great company like Funi was able to snag Ouran.

Anne - Awesome! And I for one have nothing to worry about; I'm perfectly legal now. XDDDDDD Then again, not everyone here is, so yeah. ^^;;;

Liz - Even if it's not colored, it's still cute! And you even included Black Hayate! biggrin.gif

Tombow - ONE week? I won't be able to concentrate in class now, with chapter 74 on the way! XDDDDD

And thanks, yeah, I'm better. ^^

FMA is English dubbed on Animax, here in the Philippines. wink.gif It just started again sometime last July. There have been rumors though that the Filipino dub may run again on a local channel as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 4 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #12229

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

I'm posting a short one for tonight...sadly I've only been lurking. Having rehearsals every night has been draining X) We opened tonight and will not reconvene until Friday...so lots of opportunities for me to come onto the thread.

@ all of the fanfict writers Tuesday I'll go back thru the posts and read your work...I can't wait to have my weeknights back to write again. I think I'll get something written for the Summer Fest.

@ Schubes Thank you for doing that awesome AMV! And it's so sweet for you to thank the thread, that means a lot. Maybe we can get you to do a Halloween one???

@ all the b-day ppl Happy Belated Birthday to you all! There are several and I'm sorry that I do not list you...I'm trying to keep this short! smile.gif

@ the HP7 readers I haven't finished the book! O no! And i was one of those who bought it at midnight, ah well......parting is such sweet sorrow...

Ciao, I'll be back soon!
Starrie

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 4 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #12230

ACK, Starrie! *glomps* Great to see you! Hope your rehearsals are going well!

And speaking of summer festival fanfics...I should really get started on one. ^^;;; Though I know a good friend of mine who's doing a fanfic with the FMA gang on the beach; I'll post the link. Ah, here we go...she said there'll be eventual Royai. And here's the second chapter.

Speaking of fanfiction...chapter 7 of You've Got a Long Way to Go. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Aug 5 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #12231

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

My thoughts from my quick glance through of the last two pages:

SRH, concerning your little FMA dialogue about Harry Potter. Mundungus smokes from a pipe, does he count? tongue.gif

Wow Schubes! It's amazing!

Kenji, umm, why are you advertising mooncakes? It's not even the Hungry Ghost Festival yet...

Yay, updates, Anne Packrat! Heh, do we get to see Winry for real in this chapter?

Aww, Starrie, good luck with your rehearsals! I'll look forward to your Summer Festival piece then!

Ha, Amethyst, the FMA gang on the beach? I had a similar idea for my own Summer Festival fic... Oh well, I'll just wait and see how things go... And I'll read your Chapter 7 soon!

Yes, speaking of fanfiction... I'm having trouble concluding Twilight Dreams, because I do have an idea for a sequel, as I think I've mentioned before, but I don't want to put about too much suspense, or hope, because I don't know when I will be able to write it, or if I will ever write it. But anyway Chapter Eleven: On the Border Between Life and Death should be enough to quench your vampire!Roy thirst for now... Yes,yes, I know my chapter titles are getting cheesier...

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank every one of you who has stuck with me throughout the entire fanfic. I know I wasn't the best, but your encouragement has led me through eleven whole chapters of this, and I really appreciate that. Thanks!

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Kenji
post Aug 5 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #12232

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

Mooncakes aren't for hungry ghosts... !!! >.< !!! ... >.<
Just as a motivation... and I am quite well known for featuring mouth watering signatures and avatars... XD
---

To keep it on track,

Liz picture of Roy is just so... not Roy... laugh.gif
With the lips desperate to kiss Riza... Haha.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 5 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #12233

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(Menelvir @ Aug 5 2007, 10:02 AM) *
Yay, updates, Anne Packrat! Heh, do we get to see Winry for real in this chapter?

Yes you do, though she's at the very end and doesn't do any talking.

On topic from the FMA shoot I ended up running at Acen:

Red vs. Blue (but without the footage from Halo) wink.gif

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Triss Hawkeye
post Aug 5 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #12234

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,067

Thank you those who wished me happy birthday, 16 is a bit of a milestone! ^^

That cosplay is brilliant Anne Packrat! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
~C.S. Lewis~

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 5 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #12235

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(Triss Hawkeye @ Aug 5 2007, 06:49 PM) *
Thank you those who wished me happy birthday, 16 is a bit of a milestone! ^^

That cosplay is brilliant Anne Packrat! biggrin.gif

Well, in this case, I'm taking the picture not in it. Though Hawkeye does have my gun.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Aug 5 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #12236

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

CodenameElizabeth- I really like your drawing, its very cool! i really like the style. Great job!

Tombow-Yeah i'm in the U.S too, but i started reading FMA manga first so i didn't realize it was on T.V until after i bought the first two DVDs, and now i own them all + the movie i'm pretty much obsessed! lol i <3 FMA so much. I'm really exciting for the new graphic novel due out this month and the next Novels due out in October and December also i think the next art book is out by Xmas too im really excited smile.gif!!! and im also really pumped for ch 74 w00t! so excited!

Amethyst Sunset- yeah Tsubasa is totally worth it, it's a great show. I love Chapter 7 btw its great!

Menelvir-adored chapter 11 as you can tell from my review lol. is that the last chapter?? if it is you should definitely write a sequel if it isn't the last chapter you should write a sequel anyway. it was a great story!

Anne Packrat-such a great cosplay pic!! i love it! can three ed's beat the power of Royai? hmm i dunnnnooo lol.

Triss Hawkeye- it was your b-day! I'm sorry i missed it. So Happy Belated B-day! and congrats on being 16! 16 is a milestone. I loved turning sixteen the first thing i did was get my drivers permit lol. i've had my license for almost a year know it kicks butt!

andd on a finishing note Meet the Parents chapter 7 is now up! I'm so flattered by how many people like this story! i almost have 80 reviews! im so happy!! AND Chapter 4 of Hunting in the Twilight will be up tomorrow, i just need to finish editing it but im tired and want sleep. anyway im off to finish editing! see you guys soon!

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Aug 5 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #12237

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Triss Hawkeye: haha laugh.gif yes i can tell ur very excited

Ice Alchemist: Thank u! im glad u liked it so much and of course i will make more soon! biggrin.gif

Kenji: lmao XD the 5 sec finger intro. ummm how to explain that well... that's kinda like my signature with my name on it, but it's my favorite guitarist and i showed that picture to my friends and they thought it was funny and should b my picture thing laugh.gif

Jacksparrow: thank u glad u liked it. haha u know me too well that u know what im gonna put in certain places wink.gif

Tombow: yup im finally done yay! XDD what r u talking about the bird dose go well with royai!?!? u must b crazy!!! laugh.gif j/k

amethyst sunsert: thank you, glad u liked it! haha bowing to my greatness? haha ok thank u

starrieidgirl: thank u! and ur welcome for making an awesome amv and thinking of everyone over here at the forum ^__^ hmmm maybe i could make a halloween amv wink.gif but we'll wait till october to see what's going on.

menelvir: thank u! glad u liked it! =D

+Quote Post
N.C. StormEye
post Aug 6 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #12238

Apprentice

Member No.: 43,885

Hey! Uhm...*bows to the sempais* It's Liz and Anne Packrat. *bows again*

Anyway, just got back from first drama club meeting. I'm the evil stepmother for this years musical. It's a bit part, only three lines. I'm funking.

Anyway...gyah, I didn't get to see all the reviews on my 'podcast'. Blah...but I'm happy. Sick, but happy. biggrin.gif

*sigh* Hope there are a LOOOOT of entries. But I really want some drawings kay?

XOXO,
Storm

--------------------

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. Here at Central Headquarters there was a group of brave soldiers all willing to make that sacrifice in the name of peace. This is a tale of love and courage, a tale of the Flame Alchemist Colonel Mustang and his loyal team." - Riza Hawkeye at the Beginning of Episode 37

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 6 2007, 04:16 AM
Post #12239

Menelvir - My summer fic won't have them on the beach exactly though. ^^;;; At least, that's how my idea will probably go. Or maybe one of those clichéd walks on the beach. XD And I left a review for your story.

Kenji - Quit making me hungry. XDDDDDD I for one couldn't care less if my avatar and signature were the most mismatched av and sig on earth.

Anne - Cool! Better take cover, 'cause Ed (make that the Eds) and Roy are at it again - and Riza's joined the fray!

Ice - Thanks. happy.gif Anyhow, I left a review for your story too. Sorry if I haven't been exactly up-to-date; I think I keep missing chapters of stories at this rate. Stupid college. *shoots - or alchemizes*

Stormie - Have fun in your musical! And get well soon - I'm all right myself. wink.gif

And a bit off-topic, came back from my cosplay. Unfortunately, the rain turned my flyaway hair (yes, it was supposed to be flyaway) into the wet look, and if I tried to wear my epaulets under all that rain...well, the results would be drastic. But our FFVIII cosplay (Irvine + Selphie, I'm the latter) went well despite all that rain and my mom nearly freaking out when she saw me come home with temporary hair color. XD

Back on-topic, chapter 74 draws ever closer as we speak! *le gasp*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenji
post Aug 6 2007, 05:27 AM
Post #12240

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

i shall haunt you all with mooncakes!
XD

------

So many Eds vs Roy and Riza...
Riza got a shotgun.... O_o

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 814 815 816 817 818 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 12:05 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css