HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 788 789 790 791 792 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
paca
post Jul 7 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #11836

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,936

*runs back*

@Kenji: What's taht? You can run away but I can't * growls*

Oh! So many fics to read...-Paca si not having enought time at the moment ...but Paca will read them later happy.gif -

Today is 7/7/07... It's Tanabata O= -make your wishies people-

@Sunset: You speak french, don't you? I am planing to start taking French lessons next year.... smile.gif

Happy birthday Aiko!!!

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jul 7 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #11837

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Hmm... Amethyst-san pointed this out to me, and I have to say when I was writing Twilight Dreams, I felt it too. As promised, credit where it is due: If you read my fic and feel like you've seen a similar story around somewhere, that other story might be the great Amethyst-san's Twilight in Trissame. Because I myself feel that my writing has been influenced by her sweet story. smile.gif

That said, I am striving to keep our stories from sounding the same. But with the cast set as vampire!Roy (which meant AU, because I can't see a vampire in Amestris), and one of the rules of AU being to stay faithful to the personalities of the characters, I find it hard to do it any differently without discounting plot. *shrugs*

If Amethyst Sunset, or anyone feels this gives her an unfair advantage for Stormie's contest, I'll withdraw. Just say the word.

Concluding words: Thanks for reading my fic, Amethyst Sunset and ice_alchemist578! I'd love to read your stories, but it's 1am and I'm dying to crawl into my bed... So if you will excuse me, I will do your great works the offence of putting them off till tomorrow. Sorry about this...

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Jul 7 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #11838

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

Amethyst Sunset- haha goodnight, where i am its only like 2:30 in the afternoon lol, take ur time reading they're all pretty short and please update ur fic soon!!!

Menelvir-I'm really excited to finish ur fic i started the first chapter today its so good!! roy as a vampire=<3, lol vampires just rock in general. my friend made me read Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books in like 8th grade and ever since i've loved vampire fiction and fanfiction.

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Jul 7 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #11839

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

QUOTE(Tombow @ Jul 7 2007, 12:33 AM) [snapback]559849[/snapback]
@AndroidLust - OMG, long time no see!! Glad to see you here again!! ^^
Gah, is that Riza?? And that guy in dark hair looks like.. and the blond haired guy looks like... >.<

yes, i got a little distracted because of intense junior year schoolwork and a new job. but the other day, i randomly decided to play the second fma game and i was like "wow. royai. remember that?''

it`s almost like discovering a new fandom. XD

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
Kenji
post Jul 7 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #11840

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

QUOTE(paca @ Jul 8 2007, 12:30 AM) [snapback]559955[/snapback]
*runs back*
@Kenji: What's taht? You can run away but I can't * growls*

You're attached to here... XD

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 7 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #11841

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Paca - Non. I don't speak French, but I know snippets of the language. XD C'est la vie, ma chére.

Menelvir - "Great"? Psh. XD I'm flattered though. Thanks. But my fic is not all that AU. wink.gif I'd say more, but then I'd spoil people. And don't back out! Your storyline is different from mine, anyway.

And speaking of my fic...have you guys figured out the significance of the word Trissamé? wink.gif I've been itching to ask this question, but I kept forgetting. Heh. Someone sent me a message on FF.net saying they figured it out, and they were the first one. XDDDDD Either it was too obscure, or it was just so glaringly obvious.

Ice_Alchemist578 - Thanks. I had inspiration from Anne Rice when I wrote Twilight in Trissamé, though.

AndroidLust - I disappeared from the forum some time ago for more than half a year, and then when I came back, I saw this thread and I was like, "Hey...I used to post here quite a bit." XD Ahhh, rediscovering fandoms...

Kenji - So you won't be needing these handcuffs? XD

Must write...before I go back to class tomorrow! O_O! *shakes fist at college* XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 8 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #11842

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Hi everyone! biggrin.gif
I'm finally back from vacation!!!
It's gonna take me a while to catch up cuz i'm feeling kinda lazy right now and don't want to read 5 pages right now. But i will sooner or later laugh.gif
K well I'm gonna go to the festival in my town now. Bye! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Jul 8 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #11843

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

ahh theres so many fics to read so little time!!! i want to read all of ur guys fics! the ones i've read so far are all so good. i just updated my latest fic meet the parents so much RoyRiza love<3 lol ANYway my long awaited playlist has arrived lol its long but oh well hope you guys like it

100 Years-Five For Fighting
Ame no Hi wa No Thank You-Japanese Voice Actors for Roy & Riza (don't remember their names and im way to lazy to look them up) this song is clearly meant for the royriza playlist for obvious reasons
Iris-Goo Goo Dolls
Black Balloon-Goo Goo Dolls
Better Together-Jack Johnson
What's Left of Me-Nick Lachey
It was you-ashley ballard
It's you- Michelle Branch
You and Me- Lifehouse
The Reason-Hoobastank
Gifts & Curses-Yellowcard (replace Mary with Riza and its like woah!)
23-Jimmy Eat World (mainly for the line "no one else will have me...only you)
You Were Meant for Me-Jewel
Baby, It's Fact-Hellogoodbye
My Wish-Rascal Flatts
Beautiful Love-The Afters
Wonderwall-Oasis
Anytime-kelly clarkson
Look After you-The Fray
Only One-Yellowcard
The Tension and The Terror-Straylight Run
Cristofori's Dream-David Lanz (Piano Instrumental...its beautiful!)
A Thousand Miles-Vanessa Carlton
There She Goes-Multiple Artist, my fav is Six Pence None the Richer
Ever The Same-Rob Thomas
Best Friend in the World-David Corey
That;'s the Way it is-Celine Dion
A Dream Worth Keeping -Sheena Easton(fern gully anyone? lol such a great movie)
Can't Fight the Moonlight-Leann Rhymes
hands Down- Dashboard confessional
Come What May-Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge <3)
You and I Both-Jason Mraz
Love Will Find A Way-Lion king 2 (liz callaway and Gene Miller)
Only Hope- Mandy Moore

hahaha this playlist is massive! why? oh right my ipod has about 5000 songs and im waaayyy too obsessed with music rolleyes.gif this is just my taste but i have a wide variety so hopefully something for everyone! lol
Amethyst Sunset-thanks for giving me the idea to post my playlist i didn't double songs but i did have alot of the ones on ur playlist on mine...making mine even longer...lol oh well enjoy! I'm off to read fics! biggrin.gif

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 9 2007, 03:47 AM
Post #11844

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Whew, I had been really busy on and off board.. ^^

@Menelvir - You did it!! Nice job on Twilight Dreams!! Yap, stpry came out similar, but I understand it's hard to write story within the setting for Stormie's contest. I enjoyed reading it!! ^^

@Ice_Alchemist578 - The links are finally working!! ^^ I enjoy reading your fics very much!! biggrin.gif
And, I like your playlist!! It's huge!! XDD

@paca - Happy belated Tanabata to you, too!! ^^
Did you make any Royai wish?? happy.gif

@AndroidLust - We all understand about school, work, and other real life stuff getting in the way sometime!! I'm so glad you "re-discovered" Royai!! So nice to see your posts!! happy.gif
Hope you can stop by more often!! ^^

@Amethyst Sunset - No, I haven't figure out about Trissamé yet. I read everyones' fics so fast I need to go back and read them all again when I get more time later.. (Probably after I will finish translating chapter 73 because it's coming out very soon, then I will have to concentrate on translating the chapter. ^^)

@Schubes - Welcome back!! Hpw was your vacation??
Yes, you have lots of fics to read if you like to read Royai fics!!

Only few more days to chapter 73!!!
Crossing fingers for any Roy, Riza, or Royai scenes... as usual. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 9 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #11845

Schubes - Good to see you again! Hope you enjoyed your vacation...and hope you enjoy your festival!

Ice_Alchemist578 - Wow, that's a pretty long playlist, and I also had some of the songs you listed in mind when I took down some random songs to create my list. And there are even some of my favorite artists! happy.gif Anyhow, I don't know all of them, but I know many of the songs, and they're really very Royai-ish. wink.gif

Tombow - Hehe...it has something to do with the word itself though. There's a hint. wink.gif Don't worry, I'll reveal it soon...unless someone figures it out first. XDDDDDD Hope you didn't overwork yourself. happy.gif And yeah, chapter 73 is just around the corner and thanks so much in advance for translating!

And speaking of translating...we'll be taking up the second half of the katakana tomorrow. I can't wait! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Jul 9 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #11846

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

*sneaks in*
What are you looking at? I was here the whole time ^^;

Wow, so many new people, I feel kinda new right now happy.gif
So, for those of you who have no ff-ing idea who I am: Hi *waves* I'm Keoni, Royai-fan, Roy-fangirl and part of the old-people-crew *nudges Liz*
Nice to meet you all!

And I missed Royai Day sad.gif I actually did draw something for Royai Day... I hope nobody minds I post it now?

Attached File  happy_Royaiday.png ( 166.8K ) Number of downloads: 30

I figured they would find Royai Day a bit.. confronting laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 9 2007, 05:31 AM
Post #11847

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Keoni - OMG!! *glomps Keoni!!* Nice to see you!!!
That Royai Day fanart is awesome!! Lol on Roy's shy pose!! I love it!!! biggrin.gif
Actually, MeLRizA just dropped off her Royai Day fanart the other day, and I'm still compiling the 2007 Royai Day Album (keep editing because more stuff are still coming in.... ^^)
If it's ok with you, I would love to include that in this year's Royai Day Album!! happy.gif
(If you like, please post it on 2007 Royai Day Fanart Flood thread also!! ^^ )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 9 2007, 05:40 AM
Post #11848

Keoni - *waves* Hi, I don't believe we've met. Nice to meet you. happy.gif And, I love your artwork!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Jul 9 2007, 05:55 AM
Post #11849

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

Tombow *glomp* Good to see you, too!
:lolo: Thank you! Yeah, I figured poor Roy would feel like that after reading all those fics laugh.gif

Nice to meet you, too Amethyst Sunset happy.gif Thank you! That makes me really happy biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jul 9 2007, 06:05 AM
Post #11850

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

Nice to meet you, Keoni! happy.gif That drawing is awesome. So cute! biggrin.gif

Chapter 73 is so close! It's coming. I can feel it... xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 788 789 790 791 792 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 11:34 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css