HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 702 703 704 705 706 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Feb 22 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #10546

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@CodenameElizabeth - BWAHAHA!! Those pics are sooo funny!! XDDD
Yeah, that SuperBowl pic, I guess one has to know the "wardrobe malfunction" incident (yeah, that was "accident," oh sure, right... laugh.gif ) to appreciate that pic. XDD
The first pic.. I'm so LOLing with Roy's comment!! XDD
You got nice collections!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
BTW, about Riza cosplay... Yeah, that's it!! Your Riza got that "Badass" spirit perfectly right, and that makes yours look so much like real Riza!!
(And, you got nice "figures" to fill in the uniform, too!!) biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Feb 23 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #10547

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,530

Keoni: Wow, that was a powerful drabble! The last sentence really hits you. Great work!

Tombow: The Roy and Riza kimono picture is so sweet. Thank you for posting it!

Code Name Elizabeth: Mmmm, early morning crack! The altered pictures are simply hilarious. My room-mates probably think that I'm mad, because I can't stop laughing at the first picture. The last picture really amuses me as well. (That was a great scene in the show...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Feb 23 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #10548

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

Welcome back Starrieidgirl! I see you've done a fine job catching up laugh.gif
I think I missed part one of Rendez-vous.. sad.gif Would you mind posting a link to it, you're making me curious. smile.gif

Thank you so much, Tombow! It makes me really happy to hear that biggrin.gif
Well, we have to be multi-lingual, since so few people speak our language wink.gif

zOMG MeLRizA!!! *tackleGLOMPattack* Nice to see you posting again. Uni-life is so busy! I hope you're enjoying Down-Under happy.gif

LoL laugh.gif I love those pics CodenameElizabeth! The first one is awesome XD And thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed my little drabble biggrin.gif Especially because it was one of your themes.I love themes, the give me the inspiration I need. Since I have very little ideas of my own

I'm just really happy the story worked Edamame I wasn't sure it would smile.gif thank you!

I'm writing the second one right now: Gold Fish (XDD)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 23 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #10549

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Maybe if I posted one of my fics here it would do better. Although it has aspects of Ed/Win in it its mainly a Roy/Riza.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Feb 23 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #10550

Chiyo, you should definetly post your fiction here. I have read a great deal of your Edwin fics, and loved them. However, I still have yet to read one of your Royai themed fics.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tian Ai
post Feb 23 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #10551

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,879

Melriza - Hi!! Of course we couldn't forget you D: Looking forward to more of your art! wub.gif I'm not sure which fanart you saw so I can't say anything tongue.gif hope it wasn't mine... I hope you're having a great time at university, please drop by every once in awhile to let us know what's happening biggrin.gif

Tombow - I'll keep checking my messages though.. maybe a couple months later she'll reply X) Yeah, it's funny.. my typical conversation with a stranger:
Stranger: So are you from China? [99% always their first guess tongue.gif]
Me: Nope biggrin.gif
Stranger: Oh.. Japan?
Me: Nope happy.gif
Stranger: Hmm.. Korea?
Me: No tongue.gif
Stranger: Uh.. Australia?
Me: blink.gif

CodenameElizabeth - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-deepbreath-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oww my stomach hurts from laughing sad.gif

Aww, 18.. off by six years.. maybe I'll convince my parents.. tongue.gif

--------------------

・守るよ・
リザ・ロイ
--------
[DeviantArt]

Original artwork by Chocolate Queen

+Quote Post
The New Fullmeta...
post Feb 23 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #10552

From: A little place called love... or my head... whichever...
Member No.: 35,074

Hoooraay! I'm home! smile.gif London was awesome! It rained and my dad sucked with directions (making a five minute bus-ride turn into a two-hour nightmare blink.gif), but it was still great!

So, how have you all been? I'm going to go backwards now and catch up on all that I missed! I missed you guys! wub.gif

EDIT: DONE!!!! Although the last couple of pages are a hazy, whirly blur... I feel funny... time zones are funny... just be glad that you are all seperated from me by miles and miles of cables and computers, because I am in a dangerous mood right now... and by "dangerous" I mean anything will set me off in hysterics, and I'm prone to take up random accents when talking with family, friends, and whoever calls our house... I think I need to go lie down now... laugh.gif My fingers are numb... why is the screen moving? Did you know that drinking a Pepsi makes your nose feel fizzy? Pastie is a funny word - but it's a great meal when you're in London! Ok, I'm done now... But before I go, status report!!! (I feel like I'm back on the tubes... or that bus with the crazy driver... everything is moving in funny directions...)

@ Keoni - wonderful fics! smile.gif They have both been added to the C2!
@ Tian Ai - yeah, that three day thing sucks, doesn't it? laugh.gif But for some reason FF.net wouldn't let me get onto your story... would you mind just linking your account profile page for me? Thanks! I can't wait to read it!
@ CodenameElizabeth - once again, great cosplay pics! Those photoshop pics were awesome as well! I think I'll do a few like the first one - reminds me of Mystery Science Theater 3000 Have you ever seen that? It's hilarious! I also remember reading something about goldfish and a Roy pimp, but that may be my dog talking... I feel loopy... Wheee! laugh.gif
@ Tombow - I guess I'll start on the scanlations, then! smile.gif Would you mind telling me which page you started the translation on? Thanks a bunch! I'll scanlate the first page and post it to make sure everything looks ok...

You know, I think this is what "getting high" feels like... and to be honest, I don't like it... DON'T DO DRUGS, KIDS!!! (I'm glad I'm sitting down... heehee! Funny feeling makes me go *whooosh!!* Time zones are funny - we had to go into Amsterdam to get to London - and b/c of the time zones, we landed in London at the same time the flight took off from Amsterdam... Yup, time zones are funny... I feel funny... Uh-oh, I feel manic laughter and an Irish accent coming on...)

I'm going to go and get some sleep now! I'll do my best to post either:
a) one scanlated page of red marker
or
cool.gif (<--- That's supposed to be the letter "b"...) the first part of my V-day fic
sometime tomorrow! G'night! I'll also post a few London pics, if you'd like! smile.gif

--------------------

awesome sig and avvy made w/ love by Nil-chan! Yaay! I'm your biggest fan! ^^
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by
drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Chicken Soup for the Royai Soul" - a ff.net C2 by FM-A.com people!

My fan-fiction, including the infamous Royai-themed "Adventures" series! :D

+Quote Post
Tian Ai
post Feb 23 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #10553

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,879

TNFMA - Yay!! Welcome back! biggrin.gif What'd you do in London besides get lost with your dad?? biggrin.gif LOL, you crack me up when you're high!! Oh dear.. and I'd love to see some London pics! happy.gif

My account page

Actually I came here to post some more fanart.. because I'm just awesomely shameless like that D:

[I tried to do attachments but it kept uploading for the longest time so my impatient self took over and cancelled it blink.gif I'm sorry!]

And the Rain Just Won't Stop Falling

I forgot to post that up blink.gif It looks awkward D8(

Silence Speaks For Us

Another rain theme ph34r.gif I did this one just now.. lately when I try to draw nothing comes out so I was glad I could draw this..

Uh, sorry about all the eraser smudges, I've been drawing like that all these years so I couldn't break the habit ph34r.gif I guess there's still time though.. I'm 12..

Sorry, I just rambled ph34r.gif

--------------------

・守るよ・
リザ・ロイ
--------
[DeviantArt]

Original artwork by Chocolate Queen

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 24 2007, 06:14 AM
Post #10554

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Okay, its worth a shot, some of you may have read this. It's in our own fictions section but isn't liked. Posting the link to chapter one but it is a complete fic if you wish to go on and read it all. As I say it does seem Ed/Win to begin with but it is based upon Roy/Riza initially.

And yes, I have made OC's for this fic but I do so hope you don't see any Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu in them. I worked hard to getting Grace Elric and Max Mustang just right.

Illegitimate Child Chapter One

--------------------

+Quote Post
The New Fullmeta...
post Feb 24 2007, 06:48 AM
Post #10555

Great job, Tian Ai! I've just sent you a review. smile.gif (on your fic, that is!) As for your artwork - very lovely! I especially like the first one!

Chiyo - I've read that before! blink.gif I can't remember how, but I have... was it my friend that showed it to me, or have you linked it in the past? I can't remember... Anyway, the first time I read it you had maybe one or two chapters up! Now it looks like you've finished! I'll have to go through and start catching up, then! laugh.gif

Both of your stories have been added to the Royai thread's C2. smile.gif

In my previous post, when I was talking to CodenameElizabeth, I mentioned this show.

The first picture that Elizabeth posted reminded me a lot of that show - so I'm doing my own "series!" laugh.gif "Mystery Royai Theater 3000!"

It will be quite fun. smile.gif But I can't really think of anything... But I figured that this would be a fun little "project" for us all to have as a back-up for when we're bored and there aren't any decent holidays to celebrate!

Attached File  msr30001.JPG ( 29.38K ) Number of downloads: 30

EDIT: @ Tombow - I've just finished saving all of the pictures and translations of Red Marker! I will now *attempt* to scanlate them... I wish I had some nifty program like Photoshop... well, I guess I have cheapo versions of the nifty programs, but I think I'll just use plain old paintshop until I can figure something else out... point is, I'll try my best! If it's alright with you, though, I may do some "editing" to the translations, so that it makes a little more sense in English... I'm not going to chop it up or anything, just give it a little polish. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Feb 24 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #10556

The New FMA: Welcome back! I am so glad to hear that you had a great time in London! Be sure to catch up on some much needed rest. Mystery Royai Theatre sounds really intriguing. (It makes me think of Roy dressed in 1940s clothing and doing dramatic soliliqiues in an old black and white movie.)

Chiyo and Tian Ai: I saved both of your fics to my hard-drive so I can read them tonight. I am sure both of them are great!

I should seriously attempt to write a fic after University stops kicking me in the ass. I have hundreds of ideas floating around in my head, but I'm one of those horrible people who doesn't put them into writing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The New Fullmeta...
post Feb 24 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #10557

@ Edamame - I'll certainly try! laugh.gif I've been up since 5:30... it's now noon... blink.gif Why am I so wired? Oh, well!!

Ok, guys, here we go - I've got some scanlated Royai goodness for you all, thanks to Tombow's wonderful work translating! I did it in a plain old paint program, and it actually looks pretty good... but something tells me it won't look so hot once it's been uploaded... let me know what you think... if I have to, I can try and make it bigger...

Attached File  marker01.jpg ( 119.92K ) Number of downloads: 23
- that's just the cover page, nothing was changed... I just want to keep it all together. smile.gif

Attached File  transprepage.JPG ( 74.7K ) Number of downloads: 30
ok, here we go...

Attached File  trans1.JPG ( 110.96K ) Number of downloads: 48

Let me know how it looks, ok? Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Triss Hawkeye
post Feb 24 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #10558

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,067

It looks great! I don't know, the font doesn't look great, but that maight just be me.

--------------------
"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
~C.S. Lewis~

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Feb 24 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #10559

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa [goes running out of the room]

How did we surpass 700 pages????? Last time I posted we were 22 pages away. I'm sooooo confused?

@ CNE I miss you too! We need to gab about theatre and cosplay, PM me when you have a mo'.

@ Keoni Just as you requested Rendezvous

I'll be back tomorrow! I have to get ready for work and babysitting. tongue.gif

Have a great day!
Starrie

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Feb 24 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #10560

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

My guess is someone changed their sig to be longer and the space it took up increased the page count... Does that make any sense? I was sooo confused for a while there. anyways:

HAPPY 704 pages, everyone!

I love all of the art put up over the last few days and the scanlations look great! I was going to try to do the scanlations, but my show opens on Friday, so I leave the house at 0700 and don't ever get home before 2000. Then I have to do homework!

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 702 703 704 705 706 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:33 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css