HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 803 804 805 806 807 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 24 2007, 07:20 AM
Post #12061

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,435

Starrie - Congrats on thy 200th post. happy.gif And yes, just as Jacksparrow589 pointed out, Miroku is the perverted monk from Inuyasha fame. He does look a whole lot like Roy. XD

I'm part of the fabulous fanfic team? ^^;;; Then again, there are so many others. *nods*

Jacksparrow589 - Ah, welcome to ze thread! Everyone's always welcome to join in, but there are many people who always join in a.k.a. the regulars, haha. XD Starrie's already given you the lowdown, so I'll just introduce myself. I'm Amethyst Sunset, but people call me Amethyst, or Sunset, or A.S., or even just Ame. Or Chaotic Lullaby, if you want to find me (and my cheesy work) on FF.net. And can I just call you JS so I don't have to type so much when I quote you? ^^; Oh, and I'm the self-proclaimed cheesiest, mushiest romance writer on the thread. XP

Another fanfiction-er, eh? I shall check out thy work! *zooms off*

Schubes - Can't make an AMV to save my life, so there. Or fanart. XD Looking forward to more of both from you.

Tombow - Psh, you're talented too. wink.gif And thanks for reading!

Four days till I'm at the legal drinking age. XD

Kenji - GET BACK HERE XD

ANY contribution is appreciated. wink.gif

Liz - Aye, pirates FTW! Well, at least you had fun at your cons, right?

Hmmm...I look like either Noah from the movie, or Ran Fan from the manga with her hair down. Perhaps I could cosplay as either...but I'd sure like to crossdress as either Ed or Roy. XD

Speaking of cosplay, a good friend of mine and I are going to cosplay (MY FIRST TIME! *falls over*) during our free time in college, as part of an activity in our anime/manga organization. Unfortunately, we didn't have the means to pull off a good FMA cosplay, so we're doing Final Fantasy VIII. I'm Selphie, and he's Irvine. They better not make us do crazy fanservice, but what the heck XDDDDDDDDDD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 24 2007, 07:38 AM
Post #12062

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Starrieidgirl hahaha XD yes swimsuits....but what color/design would roy and riza wear. lol j/k j/k

Tombow haha yes it would be nice, but i'm such a procrastonator(sp) i dunno if i'd ever get that done, and summer amv, and my twilight fanart. biggrin.gif

jacksparrow589 no problem i hope u feel at home here =D

Amethyst Sunset thanks i'll try to get my summer amv and some fan art done as soon as possible ^__^

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 24 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #12063

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Ah! CodenameElizabeth... I forgot to thank you, too! Now I feel bad! sad.gif I'm sorry!

*Ahem* Sorry 'bout that, but I'm usually polite unless it kills me, and even then...

Amythest Sunset- I've seen some of your totally awesome work, but it was likely during my pre-user-on-FF.net days. I wonder if I ever reviewed... And yes, you can call me JS. I get Jack, Jack-y-poo (please, don't ask), and, today, as Jack Sparrow is my name at camp, I even got Captain as a name. (No transition here, but I didn't want to confuse people and make another paragraph.) Oh, you're cheesy? I try to keep grounded, but I love sappy, cheesy, fluffy romantic stuff. It's one of the very few things about me that is girly-girl-ish.

Hmmmm... Swimwear... Whatever it is, PLEASE don't make it a speedo! I've had to sit through many a swim meet (I was too young to stay at home) with guys in speedos and it about killed me.

Other than that, I really don't have objections. Black is just about the only color I see on Roy, though. At least, predominantly black. Maybe with orange down the sides or something. I have no suggestions for Riza at this time.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 24 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #12064

Citizen

i've got good news!!!

I've got about 1 minute done on the amv!!! yay!!!!!! laugh.gif ....but now it frooze!

which is very good for me considering i'm like the slowest amv maker ever! hehe
i'm still having a few problems with lyrics but i'll get it sooner or later biggrin.gif

and so far it dosen't look to bad if i do say so myself hahaha XD

Tombow the clip u suggested looks really good at the beginning!!! excellent choice! wink.gif

i don't have much else to say so umm.....how is everyone?

+Quote Post
The New Fullmeta...
post Jul 24 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #12065

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

From: A little place called love... or my head... whichever...
Member No.: 35,074

Ahhh...

So, how's everybody? I see we have a new person! Hi, jacksparrow! *waves*

Oh, Liz! That picture - I just saw it! It was AWESOME! XD You have just taken "Rizalicious" to a whole new level! biggrin.gif

I'll be adding stories to the C2 tomorrow; I'll be sure to keep a posted list going, just in case I miss someone. smile.gif

Also, I'm going to work on my "Adventures" fic series tomorrow, and I'm looking for a little inspiration... I had someone submit a funny situation that I'm going to make into what I hope to be a priceless Roy/Riza moment, but if any of you have some stories for me, I'd love to try and work them in! For those of you that don't know, "Adventures" is written based off of funny but true things that have happened to people - usually those things that seem more funny after the fact! XD All of these stories usually center around Roy and Riza, with a cracked-out Edward (and no, I don't support drugs, it just provides a great source of humor) ruining the moment. smile.gif

So, that's "Adventures," and I'd love to do one entirely based on submissions by Royai thread people! I have already done one in celebration of the Royai thread's reaching 600 pages. smile.gif

--------------------

awesome sig and avvy made w/ love by Nil-chan! Yaay! I'm your biggest fan! ^^
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by
drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Chicken Soup for the Royai Soul" - a ff.net C2 by FM-A.com people!

My fan-fiction, including the infamous Royai-themed "Adventures" series! :D

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 24 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #12066

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

starry: I'm looking forward to your pic! There's a really funny one in one of the artbooks, but I haven't seen any others, which surprises me! Can't wait.

Schubes: You're making an AMV? Wow, I could NEVER do that. I'm sorry your computer froze, but make sure to tell us when you finish, I want to watch it!

Sunset: blink.gif I never noticed that Roy looks like Miroku... But ohmyword! he does, doesn't he! Great, now I'm going to notice everytime I see two anime characters that look alike.

Sigh... so little time, even in the summer. I barely have time to come on here or write. I really need to learn A: Not to volunteer so much B: Not to try to write 4 fics at once.

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 24 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #12067

Citizen

riza'slittlesister of course i'll say when it's all done! =D lots of ppl seem to b interested in seeing the final project so i'll b sure to make a post about it.

for the time being here is a lil preview that has about a minute done

Ocean Avenue Rough Draft

Everybody Tell me what u think and what needs to b changed in ur opinion cuz i'm always willing to listen to suggestions! ^__^

It's only about a minute long then after that it turns into the real ocean avenue music video.

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jul 25 2007, 03:44 AM
Post #12068

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long absense... Almost 5 days, to be exact... (No, it didn't take me that long to finish Harry Potter... heh!) My com went down on Monday (hard drive crashed, apparently), and I only managed to get it up and running today...

So what's up, everyone? Update please?

Oh, and I see you're making a new amv, Schubes! I'll look forward to it!

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Jul 25 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #12069

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Ah! CodenameElizabeth... I forgot to thank you, too! Now I feel bad! I'm sorry!

JS, don't even worry about it! I check these boards so infrequently these days that I wouldn't have even noticed. XD

Schubes, checked out the new AMV. I have to say I enjoyed the "Broken Angel" footage at the beginning. Very nice twist. I never played through that entire game (I have NO attention span these days...) so I'd never seen the animated footage before.

Menelvir, don't ask me whats been going on around here. laugh.gif I've been MIA for a while too. All of this travelling has left me flat broke, so I'll have nothing better to do for the next few months than sit around on the internets, and I'll be able to catch up. Unless I manage to get a part time job... XD

Starrie: Re: Anime Strippers. We actually HAD an intermission act at Anime Boston last year that featured Naruto strippers. It was a bunch of the Akatsuki (I know there was a Tobi, Zetsu, Deidara, Itachi... and I forget who else. Haven't seen much Naruto myself.) But they stripped their cloaks off and danced around in boxer breifs to some song from "Rumble Roses." LOL! If you search YouTube for "Anime Boston 2007" you'll probably find it. And the intermission skit actually has footage of Hawkeye holding Jack Sparrow at gunpoint. (Don't ask. They convinced me to do it. And they didn't even pay me.)

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 25 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #12070

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

Uh, hello. Tombow said I should be looking in here. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some specific Royai fanfic that they've enjoyed. I've read a lot already, and I can be picky, but I would like some new stuff.

So I'm on topic here's one of my Royai fics. Unfortunately most of what I've written is, er, of the adult variety, so I can't post it here.

Back to the Path - Angst / Drama - On the anniversary of the victory in Ishbal, Roy loses sight of his goal and now Riza is the only one who can bring him back. - Rated PG / K+ - Mangaverse

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 25 2007, 06:32 AM
Post #12071

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Schubes - Wow, you're making progress, that's good! happy.gif

J.S. - Thanks! ^^ Heh, don't worry, we share your outlook on seeing Roy in a Speedo. XD *snerk*

TNFMA - Good luck with your writing...and I'll try to think of random moments. Maybe I'll send the one about Riza ordering a Fiery Blue Mustang I wrote a page or two back...

Yeesh, college is getting to me.

RLS - Enjoy your summer - 'cause right now, I'm writing two fics at once and one is haunting the deepest recesses of my head.

Unfortunately...man, I wish I could cut a class in college, but I don't have the guts. Too much of a goody-goody. XD

Yup, Roy does look like Miroku, yes? I even had this mental image of the FMA gang cosplaying Inuyasha...Ed as Inuyasha, Winry as Kagome, Roy as Miroku and Riza as Sango. Hmm...I think Al was Shippou. XDDDDDDDD

Menelvir - Hope your drive's fine now! wink.gif Anyhow, there are a lot of fics flying around again, not to mention Liz's latest cosplay and Schubes' latest AMV.

Liz - *hugs* You need a break.

Wow, Riza holding Jack Sparrow at gunpoint? Veeeeeery interesting. wink.gif

Anne Packrat - And speaking of new fics...hey, thanks for sharing! And, welcome to the thread! I can see you're new (and I've seen you around LJ as well). I'm austere_flare on LJ, but here, I'm known as Amethyst Sunset, or Amethyst, or Sunset, or A.S., or Ame...and I'm the resident cheesy, mushy purveyor of Royai fics. I mean, mine are probably the cheesiest, mushiest of them all. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Jul 25 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #12072

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

AnnePackrat: I know you from CosSpace... you did the Black Hayate cosplay!

That was a good fic. Very well written from a first-person viewpoint. Makes me want to draw fanart.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jul 25 2007, 07:33 AM
Post #12073

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

*waves at Anne Packrat* Welcome to the wackiest place on the FMA forums! Yes, you've come to the right place if you want to look for Royai fanfics. Unfortunately I'm not very up-to-date with the fanfic situation now, so maybe you can skip back a few pages. I'm sure you'll find something!

And meanwhile, I'll be reading your fic!

Liz, heh there's nothing too bad about lazing around in front of the computer for a few weeks! And Hawkeye holding Sparrow at gunpoint? Excuse the pun, but it looks like a bird threatening another bird... tongue.gif This, I've got to see...

Amethyst Sunset! How're your exams coming along? Yeah, the drive's fine... I hope... *please don't break down on me again... tongue.gif*

Schubes, just previewed your amv. It already looks wonderful!! Sorry I can't say much more. I know nothing about AMV making... Heh!

Anyhows, I'm back in business, albeit a couple of days late. I'm done with Harry Potter 7 (twice!), and I'll be continuing to write Twilight Dreams, for anyone who wants to know. smile.gif

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 25 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #12074

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Schubes- The amv looks awesome so far! I will need to see the finished product as soon as it is posted. It makes me wanna write something Royai between the end of the anime and the beginning of the movie. I think I'll go do that.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 25 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #12075

Citizen

jacksparrow thanks! I'm glad it gave u some inspiration, hope the writing gose well! i'll have to read it when ur done ^__^

Menelvir Thanks! =]

Amethyst Sunset yea! i'm making tons of progress! biggrin.gif

CodenameElizabeth thanks! yea tombow suggested that beginning twist. I have the game but i've never finished it! XD i was never able to get past this one boss, so i quit after a while haha. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 803 804 805 806 807 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 03:11 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css